A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Vexed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Oh, ok Barbara, you've made your point. I may have take a bit of a liberty .... sorry. So now you can let me go."

"I don't think so you little imp!" Barbara replied as she finished buttoning up and tucking in her blouse, "Mind you ........ I wonder if there's any magic left in that thing?!" She reached over Holly's wriggling form and quickly pressed one of the dildo's black buttons.

Holly's eyes widened in surprise as she felt the dildo pushed even deeper into her vagina, but Barbara was disappointed to see that there was no stronger reaction.

After getting over the initial shock, Holly's eyes narrowed in triumph and a little relief, "Unlucky Barbara, only enough for the one 'shot' I'm afraid" but her relief was short-lived as her grinning nemesis took a hold of the dildo base and began to work it around inside her, slowly at first and then with more emphasis, gradually hitting all her sensitive spots.

"Oh God Barbara," Holly breathed, closing her eyes as her hips swayed under the torment, "Jesus, that's .................. ohhhhh!"

After a few minutes of increasing pleasure though, Barbara leaned over and planted a quick kiss on Holly's forehead as she stood quickly back up, leaving Holly's hips squirming as she tried to maintain the delectable pressure from the dildo.

"Right Holly love, got to go I'm afraid. Do enjoy yourself with your invention though!"

Holly's eyes had snapped open again in frustrated shock as she watched Barbara pick up her jacket and bag, heading towards the door.

"No, Barbara! Come on, you can't leave me like this!"

With a sigh of relief she sagged back onto the bed as Barbara paused thoughtfully and came back, only to have her hopes dashed as her tormentor picked up the hotel phone from the bedside table and dialled.

"You're right Holly. That would be really unfair................ Oh, is that Room Service? ... Good ... I wonder, is that nice young man Peter still on duty? ..... Cool, can you send him up to the Bridal Suite to help my friend please, she seems to have got herself a bit tied up somehow ....... Straight away? Yes, that would be great, thank you!"

"No, no, no, no! ........... please Barbara, let's be adult about this!" gasped an even more alarmed Holly.

Barbara was still laughing as she opened the room door, leaving it slightly ajar behind her to subdue the curses fired off at her departing form.

As she reached the lifts, she was just stretching forward to press the button when the doors swept open and the familiar figure in the blue uniform stepped out, and then jumped back in shock at her surprise appearance in front of him.

"Hello Peter," Barbara smiled sweetly as she pulled him out of the lift, "wasn't sure you'd recognise me with my clothes on! Better get a move on though sweetie, Holly doesn't like to be kept waiting you know!"

As she stepped past the bewildered waiter and into the lift before disappearing from sight, Peter could have sworn that this feisty young lady was singing happily to herself.

Chapter 14 -- Good Days, Bad Days

Batgirl certainly wasn't singing to herself the next day. A lot could happen in almost twenty four hours. A lot had happened. And most of it had been bad for Batgirl!

As she sat in the back of the ubiquitous white transit van standing in the little car park opposite Catwoman's lair she was quietly seething. She still couldn't believe the events of the preceding afternoon!

She'd gone to work at the library in fine good humour after the session with Catgirl, aka that little temptress Holly, the previous day. Her nipples and pussy were still tingling warmly after their dosing with Catgirl's 'Mr Dynamo' extract, but the effect was no way near as severe as the original. Pleasant in fact she'd thought, and distinctly arousing!

There'd been plenty of 'knowing' looks from her female colleagues as she'd sat at her desk and she'd immediately known that the security video of yesterday's encounter with Holly was doing the rounds. She'd frowned at first, but then joined in the secretive smiles and glances. Maybe now she'd be treated more like one of the gang, but basically she didn't care, she just felt good.

Then she'd come across the card on her desk. It had been weird. It was another invite to a hotel room for the afternoon. The writing was different, and there was no drawing of a cat, but it finished "You'll not want to miss this Batgirl!" so she'd assumed it to be the work of Catgirl again. Attached to the card was a hotel room keycard.

She was looking forward to meeting up again with her new-found lover, and the morning passed quickly as the tingles between her legs led her to anticipate another afternoon of seductive debauchery!

She'd decided to go suited-up in her figure hugging purple and yellow costume, her red wig sending long curls down her shapely back. It was always pleasing to see the effect on the public, and she'd not been disappointed as she'd swept through the reception of the Hilton and headed for the lifts. It turned out to be a penthouse suite, high up on the thirtieth floor, but she'd thought nothing of it.

As she'd entered the room, her anticipation at meeting up with Holly again had dissipated quickly. The room was deserted, she searched around but there had been no sign of anyone having been in there.

Finally she'd wandered over to the open veranda, letting in a pleasantly warm afternoon breeze. The strange thing had been that there were no table and chairs, just a large white telescope perched on a tall black tripod. After a thoughtful glance around, she'd noticed that it was pointing across town at another large tower block a few hundred yards away. Curiosity overcame her natural sense of caution and she'd bent down to look into the eyepiece, only to get the shock of her life!

She was looking at a perfectly focussed apartment veranda on the tower block. The magnification made it look within touching distance, but the real surprise was the black figure in the centre of the view, staring back at her through a pair of binoculars and starting to wave.

Batgirl had jumped backwards in shock. The black figure was terribly familiar, the shiny black suit over a tall, slim figure, the black cowl and pointed ears, and the coiled black bull-whip at her waist. There had been no doubt that it was Catwoman! Batgirl had been confused. Why the hell was this set up to spy on her arch-nemesis? She'd had to look again.

Catwoman had still been in view, looking back at her through the binoculars and had seen that Batgirl was looking again. She'd waved again gaily, and pointed repeatedly to her left. It seemed obvious that she'd wanted Batgirl to pan the scope in that direction, which, with a sinking feeling in her stomach she'd done. She'd seen that she was looking into the bedroom of the next apartment, and was about to drag the instrument back to Catwoman when a movement caught her eye and she'd swallowed hard.

Holly had come into the room from a side door, wrapping a silk and extremely short dressing gown and was tying the belt loosely as she jumped onto the large bed and bounced up and down a few times. She had seemed excited. Batgirl knew that she ought to look away, but she'd been transfixed at the sight of the lithe young woman sprawled across the bed, the dressing gown parting slightly to expose her shapely legs, powerful thighs and a darker triangle peeping out at the top. Batgirl's delicate pussy had begun to tingle at the memory of their cavorting together the previous day when Holly twisted her head sharply to one side and jumped off the bed, dashing to door at the end of the room. Batgirl clearly hadn't heard the knock on the door from that distance!

What had happened next was about as traumatic for Batgirl as she could have imagined. Her mouth had dropped open in shock as she watched Holly drag another familiarly suited figure into the room. The last thing that she'd expected to see was the red, green and yellow suit of Robin materialising in front of her. Not that the suit had stayed in vision long. As soon as he was in the room, they'd embarked on a passionate kiss. Clearly not their first thought Barbara in dismay. Then Holly had been anxiously ripping off Robin's clothing until he'd been stark naked next to the bed, Batgirl's eyes drawn inevitably to his strong, powerful looking erection. Holly too had been looking at it with a growing smile spreading across her face as she cast off the thin gown and dragged Robin down onto the bed with her.

For the next twenty minutes, Batgirl had been 'forced' to watch the two of them making passionate love together. Not forced exactly, she'd realised but she just couldn't look away. Their arms and legs had been wrapped around each other as their naked bodies had cavorted and twisted together before Holly had finally wrapped her ankles around Robin's back as he'd thrust into her and begun driving backwards and forwards energetically between her hips. Eventually, even though there was no sound, Batgirl had almost heard Holly's cry of satisfaction as Robin finally dropped down on top of her, spent and exhausted.

It had been a riveting experience, and Batgirl's vision had blurred as tears of anger and frustration had surfaced. "How could they?" she'd moaned, "How could he!! Christ, she'd almost thrown herself at him recently and he'd rejected her. It just wasn't fair!!!"

She'd swallowed hard to try and quell the tears, before swinging the telescope angrily back to the next veranda. "This is all your doing you evil witch!" she'd snapped as she got yet another heartrending shock. Catwoman was no longer alone on the veranda. There'd been no mistaking the bulky, grey and blue suited figure of Batman stood next to her. There'd also been no mistaking the possessive looking arm that was wrapped around her waist as they talked quietly, before Catwoman picked up the binoculars again and Batgirl had found herself staring directly into her eyes again a wide grin spreading across Catwoman's face. Then the ultimate insult! She'd put down the binoculars, gave her a thumbs-up, before tilting her head up and kissing Batman squarely on the lips.

Batgirl's explicit curses had been interrupted by a knock on the door behind her. She'd thrown the telescope to one side in disgust, and stormed to the door with a sharp "What is it?!" which caused the hotel waiter to take a step back in trepidation.

"Err this came for you Batgirl," he'd stammered, handing her a gift-wrapped package.

Batgirl had still been fuming as she'd grabbed the package and slammed the door shut with a crash that had reverberated down the corridor.

Ripping open the string and paper covering, she'd been left with a shoe box size cardboard box. Lifting the lid carefully, she'd been astounded to find a large, black dildo carefully positioned in cotton wool. There had also been a card. She'd known that she shouldn't have read it, but she did anyway.

'HI SWEETIE,

TEAM LETTING YOU DOWN AGAIN? LOOKS LIKE YOU'LL BE NEEDING THIS IN FUTURE!'

It was signed,

'Ever your worst enemy -- CATWOMAN!'

The rage had been building inside her remorselessly, and that had just been enough to tip her over the edge as she just lost it. Ornaments and furniture went flying as Batgirl vented her anger on the innocent hotel room!

Chapter 15 -- Confronting Catgirl

Batgirl was quivering with anger again as she re-lived the torment that Catwoman had planned for her. Fortunately she was distracted by the arrival in the car park of a beat-up old VW Beatle in a cloud of dust as it swung into the gate dangerously fast. It was light blue and a convertible, with the top down. It was hot and humid outside, probably the prelude to a storm.

Batgirl was much more interested in the young female driver though, her short brown hair blowing in the wind as she screeched to a stop higher up the car park. The designer shades masked her eyes, but Batgirl had no doubt who it was. The young woman jumped out and locked the doors. She was wearing loose, cut up blue jeans and a tight yellow top showing plenty of cleavage above a bare mid-rift. When she started walking down towards the road, Batgirl was pleased to see that she'd have to pass the white van on the way.

"How convenient!" she thought nastily as she got ready, next to the side door.

--**--

The dramatic arrival had also been picked up by the occupants of the big black 4x4 parked further down the road.

"You know, I'm pretty sure that's Catgirl," murmured Leopard Man, "there's something about that bouncy walk of hers."

"That going to be a problem boss?" replied a hesitant Weasel.

Just then they both got a shock. As the young woman was passing the side of a large white van, the side door slid open and a purple covered harm snaked down, wrapped itself around the young woman's neck scooping her off her feet and swinging her into the van in one smooth movement.

"Wow!" exclaimed a shocked Weasel, "Did you see that!"

"Amazing Weasel," his big companion said thoughtfully, "That looked like Batgirl. I wonder what SHE's doing here?"

--**--

Catgirl had landed in a heap in the corner of the van as Batgirl had let go to close the door, but Catwoman's training kicked in instantly as she sprang up and adopted a low crouch, hands outstretched in a fighting posture. Then she recognised the purple and yellow figure in front of her, and relaxed into a more upright stance.

"Oh, it's only you Batgirl!" she gasped in evident relief, "For a minute I thought it might be Leopard Man."

Batgirl just stood in the confined space, glaring hard at her 'lover' from the previous day. Catgirl's expression narrowed as she continued talking.

"What you looking so uppity about Batgirl? Given the way you left me in the hotel last night, I think that I'm the one that should be angry!" before adding with a growing smile, "You know, I had to give that waiter a blow-job before he'd agree to release me! He was kind of cute though ..... we're meeting up next week for a date!"

Batgirl paused. She just couldn't believe what she was hearing! This was typical Catgirl, but she wasn't to be distracted.

"How .... long .... have .... you ... been ... shagging ... MY ... Robin!!" she hissed.

Catgirl was suddenly wary and took a step back.

"What do you mean!" but she quickly recognised that Batgirl knew, " ........... how did you find out?"

It took Batgirl just a few short and extremely sharp sentences to describe her voyeuristic afternoon, neglecting only the 'present' that Catwoman had sent to rub it in.

"What! You actually watched me and Robin ..... making out!!" gasped an equally annoyed Catgirl, "You could have looked away!"

Catgirl took another step back as Batgirl started forward threateningly. She tried to placate her, her hands raised, palms out in front of her.

"Look, Batgirl ... Barbara ... I didn't know anything about it ... honest! Catwoman just told me the room was available, I didn't know what she was planning. I'll have to have a word with her about that. Look, stop," she added desperately, "it's no use us fighting over this!"

Batgirl's grim expression hadn't softened though and she continued to advance on Catgirl.

It really wasn't Batgirl's day though. Unfortunately she hadn't noticed a power cable looping across the floor in front of her, and as her foot caught up in it, she stumbled sideways, catching her head hard against the side of the van. Catgirl immediately took her opportunity, snaking forward like lightening to catch hold of her stunned adversary in a tight grip.

"Sorry lover," she whispered as her fingers searched for her favourite artery on the side of Batgirl's neck, before squeezing firmly. Batgirl's head was already spinning from the blow, and has her brain was starved of oxygen, a curtain of darkness drew gradually over her limp form.

--**--

"What do you think we should do Boss?" whined Weasel, "we didn't plan for Batman and his crowd to be here as well."

"Oh shut up, Weasel, we don't know that Batman is involved in this. Batgirl might be here for any number of reasons. Just keep watching ... Ah what's this then?"

As he'd been speaking, the side door on the van had slid open again, and the young woman who was probably Catgirl jumped down. She looked carefully around her before dragging a white sheet covered bundle to the door and heaving it over her shoulder, her legs braced for the load. She quickly slammed the door shut and began to stagger over the road towards the old warehouse opposite, the white sheet parting slightly to reveal a purple clad arm, hanging limply down Catgirl's back.

"That's definitely Catgirl!" laughed the big man, "she's a feisty character that one. Look how quickly she's overpowered Batgirl. I'm not sure if she isn't more of a threat than Catwoman!"

"But that means that they're both in there now," Weasel was watching as Catgirl heaved carried her burden to a side door and disappeared inside, "shouldn't we call it off?"

"Oh don't be such a wimp!" replied Leopard Man confidently, "I can handle them if they get in the way, but it's Catwoman that I want." His eyes narrowed darkly. "She was the one that left me exposed to Batman and Robin in the first place, the traitorous bitch!!"

"Another couple of hours before the boys arrive," he finished, " .... then we'll see what they're made of!"

Chapter 16 -- Tables Turned Again

When the dark veils started to lift from Batgirl's bruised mind and the memories flooded back she knew instantly that she was a captive again. Un-believable! Every time she confronted Catgirl something went wrong and she ended up in bindings of some sort! She moaned gently in exasperation as she tested her arms and legs to find her ankles lashed to something hard, her body bent over the back of something soft and her wrists bound together in front of her.

"Oh God," she sighed, "Not again!"

"Ah there you are Batgirl!" came a bright voice from just next to her. Batgirl lifted her head wearily to find her 'friend' sat on a comfy leather sofa just next to her. She'd been reading a magazine, but immediately put it down and smiled sweetly.

Now Batgirl could take in her surroundings. They were in what looked like Catgirl's comfortable apartment. In the centre was a large leather, high backed sofa. Catgirl was sat at one end, Batgirl was bent over the back of the sofa at the other end, ankles tied to the base, knees pressing against the soft leather back, shapely bum high in the air, her arms stretching forward and down to where her bound wrists were tied to the front base of the sofa. It wasn't comfortable, and she could feel from the seductively smooth contact between leather and skin that she'd lost her Batgirl suit in the process. The snug feel of her soft black thong between her legs re-assured her a bit, but not a lot. What the hell was Catgirl going to do now?

Catgirl was looking quizzically into Batgirl's face as she strained her head to look sideways at her.

"I'd let you go Batgirl, but somehow I'm not sure that I can trust you. You did seem a bit cross earlier," she added in an understatement.

Batgirl spluttered a response about betrayal with Robin, but Catgirl had recovered her composure by now.

"Oh don't give me that Batgirl! It's not that long ago that I asked you if there was anything going on between you two and you denied it. Pretty heatedly in fact! So what's wrong with the two of us getting together from time to time?"

It was Batgirl that was now at a loss. She remembered the conversation. It was when she'd been a bit confused over her feelings for the Boy Wonder and Batman. Catgirl had put her on the spot. Now the snap reaction had come back to haunt her! But why had Robin taken up with Catgirl of all people? It seemed so un-like him she thought. Catgirl unknowingly provided the answer.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers
1...345678