A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wonders 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

He was breathing hard as he tried to gain the upper hand without damaging his prize possession. He managed to get his fingers around Susan's white bra strap and lifted her up off her knees with it.

"Hey!" she exclaimed in surprise.

"Strip!" he commanded in response, smiling to take the edge off the abrupt command because now that his boxers were down around his ankles, it was Susan who now had most clothes on! Not that the flimsy bra and panties could be classed as much!

She quickly got the message though and, standing in front of them, her hands shot around her back to release the bra-strap. At the same time, the Watcher twisted Kathy around so that she had her back to him and he could better cup and fondle the boobs that had already been freed! Kathy was now facing Susan and could watch the strip-tease as well as the bra cups fell away from the statuesque blonde and revealed her slightly more modest orbs. He paused momentarily to take in the exciting sight of another pair of bare breasts, her stubby nipples surrounded by tiny pinky brown rings, but Susan was moving quickly now , keen to get her hands on the exciting young man again. Her thumbs quickly slipped into the waistband of her lacy panties and then, with a wiggle of her hips, she pushed them down!

The Watcher's eyes widened and for a second he stopped caressing Kathy's breasts and nipples, resulting in a moan of disappointment. The sight of Susan's pussy had taken him by surprise though because the focus of his attention was shaved completely bare! The sight of her dark slit running between her legs surrounded by puffy labia that were already swollen with desire was breathtaking.

She struck a classic little nude pose for a second or two, legs apart with her hip thrust sideways, one hand resting on it, the other bent upwards to run playfully through her hair, stretching her pert breasts taut. She looked an absolute vision of sexual playfulness!

"Jeeesus...get over here!" the watcher commanded huskily!

By now, he'd let one of his hands slip down over Kathy's flat stomach and slip inside the front of her thong. She wriggled her bum back into him as she felt the sudden surge of excitement grow between her legs. He was quick to feel his way over her thick red bush, and then slide a couple of fingers into the hot, oily wetness of her slit! It made Kathy moan again, and this time he couldn't stop a grunt escaping his lips as her bum worked hard against his erection!

Susan's arrival, seconds later made them a threesome again as she squeezed her semi-naked body up against Kathy and reached round her to let her hands roam over his rigid cock. He knew that it was time to take action if her really wanted to give these two sex-mad women a long session though. If he let them carry on like this he'd be exploding before he'd even got into their hot caverns! He needed his gel!

Susan's lips were back on Kathy's though and they were indulging in another long, erotic kiss. It gave him a chance to detach one of Susan's hands from his cock and slide it around Kathy's hips so that he could replace his hand with Susan's down the front of Kathy's knickers. Whether she knew what he was up to he didn't know but her fingers were soon enthusiastically working on Kathy's clit and pink hole, creating a positive bonfire of sensations that shot around Kathy's already taut body!

He glanced back at Conchita as he pulled away a little, but she was still standing half in and out of the curtain, keeping an eye on events in the cabin. It took just a second or so for his fingers to search out the little locket around his neck, squeeze out a little of his prize blue gel and then drop down to work it into the taut skin at the base of his swaying erection.

The effect was instantaneous as he felt his cock, amazingly, get even harder and there was suddenly a familiar feeling of extra power in his loins. He smiled to himself as he took a deep breath. Now he'd easily be able to satisfy them...and probably a lot more than they were expecting! The nature of his blue gel was his most closely guarded secret, and the sexual power it gave him was unquestionable!

It was time to get on!

He finally dragged down Kathy's thong and watched in amazement as Susan's fingers continued to work on her colleague, two fingers now sliding regularly in and out of her throbbing opening! Kathy's legs seemed to be wobbling as the almost unbearable excitement built and built inside her.

Susan had clearly noticed his movements though and she finally pulled away from Kathy's red hot lips, and started to ease her friend over to the pile of cushions and towels that had been put together as a make-shift bed. She lay herself down on her back and pulled Kathy on top of her, narrowly avoiding the younger girls lips again as Kathy pressed her head down and her bum up!

The Watcher was left looking at the two women in undisguised desire. Kathy was pushing her pussy hard down into Susan's and they began to grind together in front of his eyes. Then, Susan got her ankles inside of Kathy's and started to draw them both slowly outwards, leaving him staring at two sopping and extremely inviting slits, one neatly shaved, the other surrounded by an unruly red jungle

It was obvious what Susan wanted, and he didn't know where to start first!

14.Sometimes You've Just Got to Get On With It!

He heard a movement behind him and twisted to see the Conchita had stepped back inside the crew cabin and was staring wide eyed at the scene in front of her. He could see the hunger in her eyes and, from the angle that she was looking he wasn't sure whether the focus of her attention was on the sexy, gaping slits or the big, manly erection swaying between his legs. It gave him an idea.

"Give me your panties," he instructed.

"What?!" she responded in surprise as her deep brown eyes dragged themselves upwards to his.

"Come on Conchita, I need your panties," he said again, smiling encouragingly as he held out a hand.

"But..." she gasped in confusion, not understanding what he was up to.

Susan too was surprised at the request, but she was only half listening whilst in the middle of a hot kiss with Kathy, who's hand was busy fondling Susan's right breast. She was distracted but not in the mood to be patient.

"Oh hell! Come on Conchita, just give him the bloody things! We need him back over here...with his big cock!!"

The confusion still evident on her face, Conchita got into action, quickly dragging up her tight blue uniform skirt and displaying her stockings and suspenders again before reaching underneath to get a hold of the soft material and dragging her white panties down her legs before stepping out of them. She held them out to him with one hand whilst shuffling her skirt back down to a respectable position again. She was still giving him a strange look, and her sense of puzzlement grew as he just threw them down onto the pile of his own clothes!

"Thanks, that will do nicely," he said brightly, winking at Conchita as he turned back to the two women writhing together on the makeshift floor bed, "Better get back on lookout whilst I see to these two!" he laughed.

Conchita just shook her head and went back to the curtained entrance to check the cabin. It was strange she thought, she hadn't imagined that this surprising young man was one to take trophies!

The two women in question were still locked together in an erotic embrace, kissing hard, their hands busy caressing bare skin and their pussies grinding together. Their sex was still on display with Susan's ankles keeping their legs splayed as wide apart as she could get them!

He took a moment to admire the two inviting, dark slits, both looking swelled with arousal and glistening with their juices, the contrast between the hairy one on top and the shaven one underneath giving them an even more mysteriously, attractive appearance.

Then he let his hands roam over Kathy's upturned buttocks, enjoying the soft curves and feeling them flinch at the unexpected touch. It made her gasp at the electric sensation which turned to a groan as he let his fingers slide between her cheeks and trace a path along her throbbing labia. He let them delve deeper into the oily depths, teasing around her hot pink hole, over her inner folds and then searching out her love button. Kathy's body tightened as he got near her clit and then the groan turned into a long sigh as his fingertips rubbed up against the sensitive skin around it, sending an explosion of pleasure rocketing around her body!

Susan was watching her younger colleague's face as she finally broke off the kiss. Kathy's eye's had almost glazed over as she wallowed in the sexual excitement that his fingers were triggering between her legs, but then Susan's eyes widened too as she felt his other hand rub up against her own shaven slit and begin to explore deeper! Soon both women were squirming together in pleasure as his fingers played mischievously over every square inch of their incredibly responsive sexual lips!

The Watcher wanted to get on though. The sight of their gaping, stimulated sex was driving him mad with his own desire to get his big cock inside them! The trouble was that they were too low down! He looked around , saw a big cushion and dragged it over. With one hand sliding under Susan's bum, he heaved the two, interlocked women upwards so that he could slide the extra cushion underneath so that their bums and slits were at a more accessible height!

"Hey...what ...oh?!" gasped Susan from underneath as she felt his hand almost effortlessly lifting them upwards before realising what he was doing and relaxing onto the soft material. She noted the strength that he possessed and suddenly had an inkling of what was to come.

"Oh my God, get ready for the ride Kathy!" she whispered as she saw him getting into position, his enormous erection pointing threateningly at their two vulnerable pussies!

He placed a hand on Kathy's buttock as he readied himself. Susan looked deep into Kathy's round eyes as she waited to watch her friend's reaction to the invasion of her pussy by the big monster between his legs. She stretched both their legs wider to make sure that Kathy's expectant pink hole was as ready for him as it could be. Kathy was suddenly looking a little apprehensive as she waited to be impaled on his throbbing cock, but it was Susan's eyes that widened into saucers and her breath that was pushed out of her mouth as she suddenly felt the tip of his penis push hard up against her own tight vagina entrance instead of Kathy's!

He'd surprised them both by going for the bottom slit first and Susan's shock at the unexpected contact turned into a long drawn out sigh as she felt him ease himself inside, stretching her wide before driving remorselessly deeper, and triggering an avalanche of electric feelings as he hit every nerve that she possessed inside that hot, damp cavern!!

"Jeeeeeesus!" she gasped as she felt him fill her completely.

He paused for a second to enjoy the blissful feel of her tight vagina wrapping itself around him, before starting to fuck the senior stewardess with long, firm, devastating strokes! Susan was soon gasping and grunting in response as each thrust triggered another burst of exciting ecstasy from between her legs. The intense pleasure radiating out from her pussy was as strong as she could ever remember it and as she glanced up past Kathy's amused face and into his calm eyes, she realised that he wasn't even breaking sweat yet!

She hadn't really believed Conchita when she'd describe the way that he'd fucked her, but now? Oh God she thought in wonder as she felt herself already starting to ride the big wave to a climax. How long was he going to go on?!

Kathy was half relieved to find that it was Susan who got penetrated first, but the sight of her older friend's face dissolving into wonder as she got rammed quickly upped her arousal levels and soon she couldn't wait for her turn! Then it was her who gasped in delight as she felt his fingers slide up and down her slit again, but this time they didn't just explore along the surface. This time they stimulated her clit for a short while to get her going again and then first one, and then a second finger slipped smoothly inside her!

His thumb was still on her clit and her mouth had opened in a silent 'oh' as she felt him start to finger fuck her, almost in time to the pounding that he was still giving poor Susan underneath her. Their naked bodies seemed to jerk together synchronously under the twin assault, their breasts and hard nipples sliding over each other, Kathy's face now buried into Susan's neck as she gasped and groaned just as much as Susan.

He was watching Susan's face closely though and as she approached the final crest, her orgasm just within touching distance, he withdrew completely!

She took a long few seconds to realise what had happened. She'd been so close that she couldn't believe that the pounding had stopped. Her eyes opened in dismay, just in time to feel Kathy's body jerk on top of her as she was now impaled on his big, hard erection, still dripping with Susan's juices.

"Ohhhh noooooooooo!" moaned Susan at last, mortified that she'd been left hanging on the edge. Kathy had cried out at the same time as he thrust hard into her, and Susan saw that her eyes were squeezed shut as she concentrated on the wonderful feeling of being so totally filled!

"Christ, tone it down a bit...are you two okay?" asked a worried looking Conchita from the doorway, concerned that the noise was going to give the game away. But, when she saw his powerful buttocks clenching, driving his big cock hard into Kathy's hot cavern, hitting her with a whole series of quick, short thrusts, her hand went to her mouth in wonder.

"Oh my..."

Kathy was lost in the sudden burst of pleasure that he was generating . Her pussy felt like it was on fire! The finger fucking had already taken her high, but the sudden penetration and hard fucking quickly had her soaring to a new level. The Watcher felt her body tightening and knew she wouldn't last long. He kept going though and let his fingers trail lower, over Susan's already quivering slit so that he could work on her clit at the same time.

Susan's bum twitched as she felt the contact and she sighed as he started to take her higher again as well, back towards the cliff edge into sexual oblivion that she'd been toying with such a short while ago.

"I'm coooooming...!" gasped Kathy finally as her body tightened and she felt a big climax thunder out of the bright lights and take her. He paused again for a minute, deep inside her and enjoyed the feel of her pussy convulsing around his throbbing member but then started up again, giving her no respite as he change to long steady thrusts.

Susan had had a grandstand view of her younger friend's face as the climax hit her, contorted with a mixture of pleasure and pain. It was difficult to concentrate though because his fingers were still working on her clit and she knew that she was getting close again too. She desperately wanted him back inside her though. She had to fight it. She wanted to climax around this big stallion just like Kathy had!

Kathy was beginning to lose touch with reality though. She'd not recovered from the devastating effect of that first orgasm, before she realised that he was still big, still inside her and still fucking her!

"Ohhhh... aaaaah...ANOTHER ONE!" she gasped as she felt a second giant climax come crashing down on her!

This time he pulled straight out though and pushed up against Susan's throbbing pink hole again.

"Oh yesssssss!" she croaked as she felt him stretch her open again," ...NOW ... FAST ...HARD!!"

He complied with a smile spread over his face and soon it was Susan that was bucking under him, crying out as the intense relief giving convulsions took her and he enjoyed the feel of a different vagina gripping him in ecstasy!

He now had them exactly where he wanted them, both almost permanently on the edge of shattering climaxes, both unable to get over each one properly before it was their turn to 'suffer' again. It was the start of twenty minutes of sexual torture for the two stewardesses. Twenty minutes of almost permanent climaxes that gradually sucked the energy out of them, but never let them escape the feeling of intense bliss that was radiating out like molten lava from their overworked pussies!

For him, it was just a fantastic feeling to be able to switch from one hot juicy cavern to another as each one burst into convulsions on a regular basis. The 'gel' effect kept him going quite nicely, but he was getting to the stage where it was harder to control his own excitement and he was quite pleased to eventually hear a worried sounding Conchita calling out behind him.

"Hey, come on you guys, people are starting to stir out here!"

It was time for his surprise for her.

Susan had just gone over the edge for the umpteenth time, and this time he pulled out of her and eased back a bit.

"Wow!" said Conchita in wonder as she saw how wide and stretched their pink holes had become! She was also amazed to see that his powerful erection was still as big as ever, covered in their love juices and still swaying between his legs.

"Jeeesus!" she added.

"Thought you were on watch..." he said in response.

"I am watching" she said with a short, jealous laugh as she dragged her eyes away from his cock and went back to the curtain to look out again.

It was definitely a good time to stop she thought as she saw more movement as people woke up and started to move around in their seats. She saw that the troublesome woman near the back was twisting round and looking her way as well as she peeped out around the curtain.

That's when she felt a hand on her neck, pushing her head downwards. She clung onto the curtain as she found herself bent forward and then suddenly her skirt was being dragged up her legs and up around her waist. Firm hands took hold of her thighs and spread her legs. She suddenly remembered that her panties were gone and that her sex was open to whoever was behind her!

'No wonder he'd wanted them off me!' she realised in sudden excitement as inquisitive fingers explored down her slit, feeling her juices flow over them.

"Fairly wet then?" he laughed as the fingers searched out her clit and began to work on it, making her legs quiver under her. She kept the curtain tight around her face so that no-one would see what was happening. 'What was that?' she thought fleetingly. 'Oh, I'm going to get fucked again!' she thought abstractly, excitedly as she felt his hands on her bare hips, his throbbing cock pushing up against her tingling pink hole!

Then he was inside her, forcing her open and thrusting slowly, making her feel every inch of him as he slowly invaded her vagina yet again!

He paused again when he'd filled her completely, letting both of them enjoy their joining for the second time this flight.

"Good?" he whispered.

"Oh my God ...that 's more than just good!" she whispered throatily in reply, try as she started to move her hips, encouraging him to start fucking her again. Oh but it felt so sweet to have him inside her again!

He'd seen the movement in the cabin over Conchita's shoulder and realised that time was short. Glancing back he could see that Susan and Kathy were finally starting to move, to gather up their clothes but still looking rather spaced out after their recent mind-boggling experience .

So he gripped Conchita's bum with one hand drawing her back onto him each time he thrust forward into her, adding to the pleasure of the sweet vibrations that were rocketing around her pussy each time that their bodies met. His other hand slipped around between her legs to search out her clit again and quickly began to massage her towards a climax as the pleasure started to build inexorably into something stronger. She'd already been aroused before he'd started on her after listening to her two friends getting fucked senseless. Combined with the sudden action between her legs, she knew hazily that she wasn't going to last long!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers