A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wonders 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

When he'd finally sunk back into his seat, she could ease, slightly reluctantly now, the semi-limp member out of her mouth, taking care to lick up the dribbling remains of his eruption like a seasoned professional!

'Wow, I'm good!' she thought modestly as she slipped Robin's cock back into his pants and zipped him up again!

Then she eased herself out from under the blanket, pleased to note Robin's almost child-like expression of bliss and glanced around to see if anyone was watching. She didn't see the stern face a couple of rows behind her, but she did notice one of the female stewardesses give her a knowing look from up front. Damn, she obviously knew then! But it had been the look of two women who could share a secret, especially a romantic one. It looked like they were safe from discovery!

Her attention was distracted by the arrival of the other two 'missing' stewardesses, both of whom were sauntering up the central isle from the back cabin. For a second Batgirl thought that they must have been back there to start preparations for landing, which couldn't be far off now. But on closer inspection of their rosy features and sparkling eyes, Batgirl was struck again by the thought that here were more women who looked like they'd just had sex!

'What the hell had been going on back there?' she wondered, not for the first time!

She saw the taller, senior stewardess, glance at the seats behind Batgirl as they went past, and the secret smile that flitted across her lips and the almost shy glance that the other one gave in the same direction was a message that someone like Batgirl wasn't going to miss. She twisted further round and saw that young, sandy haired man with the big black glasses was now back in his seat as well. She looked at him speculatively, but he didn't return her stare.

Surely this innocuous looking guy couldn't have been fucking them all she thought in amazement!!

She twisted back to face front again feeling uncomfortably randy. All this thinking about other people having sex, and the blow-job that she'd just given Robin was making her own pussy throb in sympathy. She could hardly just drag Robin into the back cabin though, and even he might not be up to it again just yet. She felt another twinge hit her from between her legs. She had to do something!

16.Relief at Last for Batgirl!

Looking across at Robin, who had now returned to the land of the living and was looking as pleased as punch with himself, her eyes narrowed. She took a quick look around again, before dragging the blanket off Robin and over her own lap.

Robin watched, puzzled, as her hands disappeared underneath and she proceeded to wriggle around for a few minutes.

One of her hands re-appeared shortly afterwards and reached across to take hold of Robin's, before drawing it under the blanket near her knee. She looked him straight in the eye and immediately Robin felt uncomfortable because he knew that that look was a mischievous one and she had to be planning something. He soon found out what!

"Now then partner, one good turn deserves..." she said huskily, not finishing the sentence but placing his hand on her bare knee and smiling encouragingly.

He swallowed hard and his eyes shot guiltily around the cabin again as the realisation of what she wanted struck home. Looking down he could see that her legs and lap were fully covered by the blanket so there was little likelihood of anyone noticing what he was doing, but as she drew his hand higher up her thigh he could feel a little band of sweat spring out on his forehead.

The feel of the smooth skin on the inside of her thigh was soon getting him excited again and when Batgirl was certain that he was hooked, she released his hand and let him get on with caressing her leg on his own. She settled back in her seat, closed her eyes and let out a long, low sigh of appreciation as her pussy started to throb in anticipation of some much needed attention!

Robin was quite enjoying himself now as he leaned closer to Batgirl, watching the seductive rise and fall of her bosom, only partially covered under the low cut dress that she was wearing, seeing the way that her face reflected the inner excitement that she was feeling as his fingers worked ever higher! As he got nearer to that hot junction between her legs, he was slightly surprised that he hadn't come across the hem of her skirt yet, but then, when his fingers finally encountered some of her clothing he stopped, wide eyed. It wasn't her skirt that he'd hit mid-thigh he realised almost immediately. It was a softer, finer material wrapped right around her leg. Just like the panties that he'd almost ripped off her when they'd had sex in the airport!

She'd opened her eyes when he'd stopped and give him another devilish smile as he quickly realised what all that wriggling had been about. Under the cover of the blanket she'd clearly dragged up her dress and slipped down her lacy white panties . His eyes widened as he realised that the only thing separating his fingers from her juicy slit was another two or three inches of taut thigh! Glancing into her excited eyes again, he quickly saw the unspoken command to just get on with it!

So he did!

Quickly, taking Batgirl by surprise, he slipped his fingers right up her thigh until they were almost there! Batgirl's eyes had gone dreamy as she waited excitedly for him to caress her pussy and slide around her pulsating sex, but Robin had decided differently. As soon as he felt his fingertips rub up against her wet slit, he delved inside, felt for her throbbing pink hole, thrust two firm fingertips up against it, forcing her open and diving straight inside her hot cavern!

Batgirl gasped, went rigid and her eyes shot wide open as she felt the sudden, unexpected penetration of her sex. He was grinning at the effect of his quick assault, but was a little apprehensive of her reaction. A slap across the face wouldn't have been a surprise!

He saw the confusion flash through her eyes as she took in some quick, short breaths to get over the shock of the sudden penetration. He half flinched as he saw her hand start to move but then she relaxed backwards into her seat again as he started to wriggle his fingers sensuously inside her. She finally smiled back at him in approval, wriggled further down in the seat and spread her legs wider so that he had better access. Then she closed her eyes again to concentrate on the explosion of electric pleasure that his fingers were generating as he explored her tingling, inner surfaces. When his fingertips eventually stumbled across her g-spot, she went rigid again and she had to fight hard to keep from crying out at the instant eruption of delirious pleasure!

She was soon breathing erratically again though as he started to finger fuck her properly. Slowly, tantalisingly withdrawing almost out before thrusting hard inside her again and trying to hit that most sensitive spot on the way! His thumb was busy sliding up and down the rest of her oily, dark slit as he worked on her and he soon worked out how to hit her clit each time his finger's dived deep inside her. The effect was devastating for Batgirl as the regular stimulation of her two main zones of pleasure set off an almost unbearable amount of electric sensations radiating out from between her taut, splayed out legs!

She'd wanted to come almost before he'd touched her, welcoming the thought of a normal, gradual build-up to a relief giving climax. But this was different. Unexpected! This was a climax bearing down on her like an express train!!

It was unreal! Her normally conservative, safe and slightly restrained partner was working his magic between her legs like a sex maniac! And the ride that she was on was leaving her taut and breathless as that magic orgasm got nearer an nearer!

Robin's eyebrows rose as he watched her face grimace as if in pain, then one of her hands lifted quickly to cup a breast and feel for her nipple through the thin material of her dress, gasping in delight at the new explosion of pleasure as she began to caress, squeeze and pinch it hard! It was a sexy sight and Robin would have loved to use his spare hand to treat her other breast the same way! The trouble was that, unlike what was happening to her pussy, this action wasn't covered by a blanket and his eyes shot around the cabin as he worried about being exposed again!

Fortunately he didn't see anyone taking an interest until his eyes came across the senior stewardess as she straightened up after serving a drink to another passenger nearby. She idly glanced their way and her eyes widened as she realised what they were probably doing. Robin felt his face go red as their eyes met but, after the initial shock had passed, she just gave him a quick smile and winked at him as she turned away and moved back up the isle chuckling to herself and intent on breaking the scandalous news to Kathy and Conchita!

He breathed out a quick sigh of relief and got back to the job of pleasuring Batgirl again, intent if anything, on speeding things up! That was a good thing as far as Batgirl was concerned.

The distraction had made his fingers freeze for a few seconds inside her, just when she was on the verge of coming, big time! She'd groaned and made immediate plans to kill him if he left her hanging on the edge for much longer, but her eyes were still shut and she was in blissful ignorance of the cause of the interruption. Blissful was definitely the state that she was in though and she'd wriggled her hips hard to try and get him moving inside her again!

Robin got the message and quickly got his thumb working hard on Batgirl's erect, throbbing clit again, tried to get a third finger into her sopping love channel but gave up because the angle was wrong. But his two remaining fingers were quickly pounding in and out of her vagina like a machine making her whole pussy area positively pulsate! Combined with the way that she was still teasing at her nipples, the big orgasm that she'd been on the brink of for a while suddenly hit her in an avalanche of pleasure!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh..." she cried out as the moment came and the convulsions rippled deliciously around her pussy.

Robin had smiled with satisfaction, pleased with himself again, when he felt her vagina start to contract around his fingers, but then dragged them out as if they were on fire and out from the blanket as he sat stiffly back in his seat. He'd gone completely red again as he'd noticed a few nearby passengers take an interest after hearing Batgirl's not very subdued cry of ecstasy!

17.No Relief For Gavin Though!

Conchita and Susan had started to work their way down the cabin collecting up spare blankets and pillows because they were due to land in Gotham shortly. The pilots had turned off the cabin lights because dawn was breaking and had put on their sunglasses because the plane was flying straight into the glare of the rising sun. It was looking like being a fine, Summer day in the big city.

When the stewardesses heard Batgirl cry out, they paused to glance over at the young couple, noting the man's quick movement and obvious embarrassment.

"Wow, that sounded like a good one!" whispered Conchita to Susan.

"Not as good as the ones we had!" whispered Susan back, and they both laughed!

"Listen Conchita, let's have a bit of fun with Gavin shall we?"

"What do you mean?" her younger colleague said looking perplexed.

"Here, you take these back to the front and ask Gavin to come back and help me get the rest. Tell him that you need a quick convenience break," Susan said as she gave Conchita an armful of blankets and pillows to give her a full load.

Conchita was still looking puzzled, but shrugged and did as she was bidden.

Susan watched Gavin talking to Conchita as she passed on the request, raise his eyes in exasperation then shrug and then make his way back to Susan.

"I can't believe that you girls can't deal with a simple job like collecting blankets without my help!" he snapped as he arrived at her side. It was clear that he thought this sort of work well beneath his pay grade. Susan just gave him a little girly shrug of apparent helplessness and suggested that he start at the back and work forwards while she worked back.

He wasn't happy to be receiving directions from Susan, but couldn't really argue. It was the obvious thing to do, so he pursed his lips to show his annoyance and then headed to the back.

He saw that the last passenger, the one with the big glasses and sitting alone didn't have a blanket and he was quite pleased that he didn't have to ask for it back because he had a rather sour expression on his face. Not unsurprisingly the Watcher was not best pleased to hear Batgirl climaxing around the fingers of Robin when he'd much rather have been involved himself!

By now Gavin had gone forward a couple of rows to where the young couple were sat and noted the big blanket around the woman's waist. Her eyes were closed because Batgirl was still coming down slowly from the heights that the climax had taken her, gradually feeling her body sink into a welcoming, post-orgasmic relaxation. It was so blissful!

Gavin was still a bit annoyed at the way that this young woman had laid into him earlier in the flight when he'd had to inform the passengers about the delay. He was also a little apprehensive about waking her. The last thing he needed was another big row!

Instead, he glanced across at the dark haired young man who was watching him with a slightly worried look on his face. Gavin had no idea why he should look worried but decided to take action assertively and then get away quickly.

"Okay if I take this...?" he said casually, and at the same time reaching over to grasp the blanket and pull it away from the woman.

Robin wasn't quick enough, "Errrrr maybe not..." he said in response but it was too late!

As the blanket was whisked away, Gavin got the shock of his life.

"What the ...?!" he gasped incredulously. He was frozen to the spot, the blanket dangling uselessly at his side, his eyes wide and fixed on the woman's lap. Batgirl's lemon dress was hiked high up to her waist, her panties were bunched down around her knees and the dark, curly hair of her pussy clearly on display!

"Oh Jesus!" cried Robin as he saw Batgirl's eyes snap open and realise instantly that she was half naked in front of the steward, whose bulging eyes were now locked onto her bare pussy!

"YOU PERVERT!" she exclaimed as she quickly dragged the hem of her dress down and her panties up!

Gavin swallowed hard and would have been well advised to move away quickly. He didn't though, still rooted to the spot. Nothing in his training had prepared him for this!

By now Batgirl had recovered her composure, and also her spirit. When she'd settled her dress in place, her hands shot up and grasped the stewards tie, pulling him down until his face was within inches of her angry features.

"One word of this to anybody...and I mean ANYBODY!...you useless specimen and I'll take great pleasure in separating you from your so-called manhood!!" she whispered nastily into his ear. Then she let go his tie and pushed him backwards.

The stewardesses had gathered nearby to watch the action. Susan hadn't quite known what to expect when she set up Gavin, but this was way better than she could have hoped for, absolutely hilarious and as he stumbled back into the aisle the three of them were finding it hard to hold back the laughter!

He looked totally nonplussed, standing there with the blanket dangling, and when Batgirl gave him an airy wave of dismissal, Susan thought that he would explode. She hastened over, took him by the arm and guided him, spluttering, back to the relative safety of the front cabin!

"That damned woman just threatened me!" he said in disbelief when he'd been shepherded safely into the crew section.

"Really?" said Susan in mock horror, "...why-ever would she do that I wonder?" she added carefully.

"Because I ...because..." he was about to spurt out the full story in righteous indignation when he suddenly remembered what the 'damned woman' had actually said and took the safety first option, "...never you mind. Right, time to get everyone ready for landing!" he snapped and walked back into the passenger cabin, leaving Susan smirking in his wake!

The Watcher had observed the little drama with a wry smile spreading across his face. He'd decided that Batgirl looked even sexier than normal when she was angry, assuming her ire was directed at someone else he thought warily. But all in all, he was feeling pretty good. Even though Batgirl had been the climax of the flight in more ways than one, the time spent with the sultry Conchita, the stylish Susan and the enthusiastic Kathy would definitely make this one of his most memorable airline journeys ever!

So he sat back and relaxed as the crew prepared the aircraft for landing, watching the countryside around the big city drift by as they came in for their somewhat delayed arrival. When they were finally on the ground, and after a sarcastic cheer or two from the passenger cabin the pilot parked up by an air-bridge link to the arrivals terminal.

Almost immediately everyone got up and started to get their things together, keen to get into Gotham after arriving so late. The Watcher just sat back and relaxed though. He'd already made arrangements before the flight set off to deal with Batgirl and Robin. It was one of the privileges of being a successful businessman . He had reliable contacts right across the country and as soon as he knew that they were heading for Gotham, he'd made plans for their arrival. And he was confident that those plans wouldn't be affected by their late arrival. It was why he paid so well!

Eventually the rush to leave was thinning down though and he got up from his seat to get has things together, pulling down his small travelling bag from the overhead locker. He'd noted that Batgirl and Robin weren't rushing either and he was getting a little concerned that he'd end up leaving right behind them. He frowned. That wasn't so good. He'd seen Batgirl giving him some curious glances and just at the moment, the last thing he wanted was for her to engage him in some sort of casual conversation. His disguise might not stand up to really close scrutiny!

With a sense of relief though he saw that they were finally moving towards the front exit door where the male senior steward and the three stewardesses were lined up, thanking passengers as they left. So when the Watcher did eventually join the line there were a few other people between him and his targets.

He was thinking hard about what action he'd take when he got out of the airport, and hadn't really noticed what was happening in front of him. Batgirl had reached the front of the queue though and her sharp, angry voice quickly brought him back to Earth!

"DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT YOU PERV! Remember what I said earlier!!" she hissed loudly before flouncing out of the plane, a rather worried looking Robin trailing quickly behind her.

Gavin had gone a bright, beetroot red as everyone stopped to stare at him in surprise. After all the trouble he'd had with Batgirl on the flight, he'd been trying hard to give the departing woman a rather supercilious, superior look as she went past but he'd not anticipated the ferocity of the reaction. Clearly he didn't know Batgirl thought the Watcher with a wide smile!

Gavin quickly decided to retreat back into the crews area to recover some composure so by the time that the Watcher got to the exit door, only Susan, Conchita and Kathy were left. Seeing as he was the last passenger disembarking, they all departed from tradition and gave him a big hug and kiss that immediately rekindled warm feelings in his loins. Maybe that had been their plan because after Susan had spent a few glorious seconds letting her tongue roam around inside his mouth, and pressing her pussy into his awakening bulge, she finally pulled back, breathing hard and pressed a little bundle into his hand.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers