A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wonders 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something to remember us by," she said with a big grin, "...and they're wrapped around a card with our contact details on... you never know...we get to do stop-overs in Gotham quite a lot and ..."

She left it unfinished and he quickly looked down at the little soft bundle in his hand. He couldn't see the card, but his eyebrows raised in surprise as he saw and felt the delicate white and yellow material bundled together. One pair of white lacy panties and a yellow thong! And then he realised that he still had Conchita's in his pocket as well! His smile widened into a quick chuckle. He didn't normally do trophies, but maybe this was an exception!

"So, don't forget to fly us again sometime soon!" said Susan suggestively. It was a bit of a distraction because as he'd stood back his eyes had automatically gone down to their uniform skirts, realising that as they stood there be Gothafore him looking so prim and professional, their pussy's were covered by nothing but air!! That thought had nearly made him miss her words, and the absence of the word 'with'!

He smiled and gave them a half-wave as he turned for the door before responding.

"Oh I've really enjoyed 'flying you' too... I might well be in touch!"

Of course he thought warily, that would probably depend heavily on what happened with Batgirl in the next few days, and why the two Gotham crime fighters had responded so quickly to Catgirl's 'Code Red' call!

End of Part 2 - To Be Continued