A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wonders 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

This time it looked like they'd be okay though. A wide smile spread across the older woman's face as she approached.

"Ah, there you are Batgirl, "she said, letting her gaze rake up and down over Batgirl's lithe figure,"... You look fabulous! That holiday must have been just what you needed!"

"Uh, uh" thought Batgirl warily at the compliment.

"Come on, the others are upstairs in the meeting room," she added as she took Batgirl by the arm and guided her to set of metal steps leading up to a gantry and a set of offices that overlooked the garage area.

"Err...What's going on?" asked Batgirl tentatively as she followed Natasha up the staircase, finding it hard to concentrate as she was looking up at her sensuously swaying bottom, and the delicate looking pink panties that the short black skirt was totally failing to conceal!

"Oh, you'll soon find out...looks like we'll be having some fun!!" laughed Natasha mysteriously.

But Batgirl pursed her lips and shook her head as she reached the gantry and followed Natasha to the meeting room. She wasn't happy to be here. She thought that this meeting should be taking place in the Bat-Cave, not here at her arch-enemies HQ! They were all supposed to be allies, fighting crime across Gotham together, but she really couldn't believe that Batman was such a dope that he couldn't see through the illusion.

Catwoman helped when it suited her and the rest of the time she and her 'Kittens' were busy organising raids on Gotham's jewellery stores to add to her already sizeable collection of valuable gems!

She was still on her guard as she followed Natasha along the metal gantry, senses prickling. This was Catwoman's fiefdom and to say that they were on bad terms would have been understating the amount that Batgirl detested her older rival. Especially as the feline bitch seemed to have got her hooks into Batman again. Just like Batgirl wanted to. It was just so, so annoying!!

Still, Batgirl was never one to hide away from confrontation so, taking a deep breath, she followed Natasha through the open door and sauntered nonchalantly into the big meeting room.

"Ah, about time too!" snapped Catgirl impatiently.

She was lolling back on a swivel chair, feet crossed casually on the meeting room table and wearing her normal tight black costume with the bright pink flecks. Next to her sat Robin in his bright red and green gear, looking distinctly uncomfortable, as he gave Batgirl a tentative half wave of greeting. It made Batgirl smile. She could just imagine the dressing down that Catgirl had probably just given her boyfriend for allowing Batgirl to take advantage of him at her holiday hotel!

But apart from the two of them, herself and Natasha the room was empty.

Strange, Batgirl thought as she looked around for evidence of the senior members of the team.

Meanwhile, Natasha had gone to the other end of the room, where a percolator bubbled and started pouring herself a cup of coffee. She half turned and lifted up a cup, raising a dark eyebrow questioningly at Batgirl to offer her one too. Batgirl shook her head. The coffee smelled incredibly good, but she wasn't about to risk one.

"Are you kidding?!" she snapped, "...after what happened last time!!"

Natasha just smiled, but Catgirl gave out a snort of laughter. Robin just continued to look uncomfortable keeping an admirably straight face as Batgirl glanced his way.

The incident in question had happened about six months ago, but the memory was indelibly burned into Batgirl's memory. On that occasion she'd been with Natasha and Catgirl celebrating a particularly impressive capture of a gang of drug dealers. They'd had wine and then moved onto champagne. She remembered an unusual taste but the bubbles had masked it and the next thing she'd known was when she'd woken hours later.

She'd been stripped naked and was being fondled and caressed by a whole gang of Catgirl's Kittens on the cushioned floor of their opulent HQ 'Play Room'. They'd all been in states of semi-undress but struggle as she might Batgirl had been unable to escape their attentions, until, eventually, they'd brought her to such a state of sensual arousal that she'd stopped fighting and just let the orgasm take her! And then take her and take her... for what seemed like hours!!

It still made her mad to think of the way that she'd just let herself be used as a fuck toy for the next couple of days as shift after shift of the Kitten's tried out their extensive range of sex-toys on her. She'd half convinced herself that it was the drugs, but the other half knew that her body had taken control and she'd secretly enjoyed a large part of it. Not that she was ever going to admit that to anyone. Even herself!

"Very funny!" she said angrily as the memories finally died away, then, hoping to distract them from teasing her further she added, "...anyway where's Batman and Catwoman? I want to know why I've been dragged away from my holiday!"

"They've gone on a fucking holiday," said Catgirl casually.

"There's no need be coarse Catgirl!" snapped back Batgirl a little prudishly.

"No Batgirl, I'm just using the word descriptively," Catgirl said condescendingly, as though addressing a schoolgirl, "...I mean that they've gone on a FUCKING holiday!"

"What?!"

"Oh Jesus, how dim can you be?", breathed in Catgirl wearily, "Catwoman told me last week that she was taking Batman away to a secret location, and that she was going to 'fuck the living daylights out of him' for a couple of weeks. We're not to contact them unless it's literally 'the end of the world'!"

Batgirl's eyes had widened in surprise. Catwoman away and having sex with the object of her own desires was totally mortifying. Especially as everyone in the room knew exactly what she was thinking!

"So who's in charge then? And what's the sudden emergency?!" she sputtered at last, trying to change the subject.

Catgirl looked back evenly at her, clearly enjoying the moment, "That would be ME then... and the reason for the Code Red is that we've got intel that the Joker is back in Gotham."

She watched Batgirl's mouth open in a silent 'O' before adding ," ...and he's got Harley and Poison Ivy in tow as well!"

"Shit!" responded Batgirl quickly, before realising what Catgirl had said at the start, "...what do you mean 'ME'?!!" she added furiously!

They were interrupted by Natasha who'd evidently decided that she needed to calm things down a little.

"Okay 'ladies', let's cool it before anyone does anything to make me angry. We can sort out a plan of action for the Joker and his mob after you've given me your views on this..."

Batgirl was staring daggers at Catgirl by this point, and it took a real effort of will to turn her head and look at Natasha, who'd turned away from the other three, unzipped the bomber jacket and was slipping it off her shoulders, leaving them looking at the back of a crisp white shirt that she'd been wearing underneath, tailored tightly to her narrow waist before disappearing inside a studded leather belt.

"What do you ..." started Batgirl, annoyed at the interruption, but Natasha interrupted her as she laid the jacket down on a side table.

"Shut up Batgirl...this is important..."

Batgirl opened her mouth to respond with some sarcastic quip, but no sound emerged as her eyes widened even further when Natasha turned round to face them.

"I've designed this as a new costume for the Kittens when we do the 'Casino' event. What do you think?"

She struck up a challenging pose, standing with feet apart, hands on hips and a smile on her face, which spread even wider as she noted the reaction from the other end of the room. All three of them were staring at her open-mouthed!

Now that her bomber jacket had been removed, her crisp white shirt contrasted sharply with her black leather belt and short skirt. That wasn't what had caught the attention of the other three so dramatically though. The shirt was buttoned tightly around her waist and up to under her bosom, but there it stopped! The material spread out sideways and underneath her pink, lacy bra, around her breasts and then came back together at her neck where the two sides met up again at a silver clasp.

The way that it exposed her chest and bra would have been sexy enough in its own right, but Natasha had gone one step further by wearing a 'balcony' style pink affair which simply lifted up her gorgeous orbs in two soft 'platforms' leaving them totally exposed, her stiff, dark nipples lifted perkily and pointing straight out from their small, pale brown circles.

Batgirl was stunned! The capacity for Natasha and her Kittens to come up with increasingly exotic outfits never ceased to amaze her!

"Jesus!" gasped Robin hungrily as he drank in the sight of Natasha's naked bosom.

"Robin! Put your tongue back in!!" snapped Catgirl in exasperation at her boyfriend's obvious lack of control. Batgirl guessed that she'd probably had a sneak preview of this 'costume' before!

"Wow Natasha...you can't seriously intend getting the Kittens to go out onto the streets in that gear..." gasped Batgirl eventually, "...can you?!" she added doubtfully. She was never quite sure how far Natasha would go with anything!

"Don't be silly Batgirl! It's hard enough fending some guys off as it is!" laughed Natasha, clearly pleased with the reaction she'd got, "...this is for a 'Casino' night that we're going to host for some of the City's top financiers next month. I thought that this might distract them whilst we relieved them of some of their excess money!"

"I might have known!" said Batgirl as she raised her eyes to the ceiling. Typical of Catwoman to be thinking of increasing her bank balance when they should have been fighting crime on the streets!

Catgirl had clearly had enough of the diversion though as she finally brought them back to the matter in hand.

"Come on you three, time to get back to deciding what we're going to do about the Joker don't you think?!"

21. Kitten in Jeopardy

Inside the red sports car, Annika was enjoying the feel of the warm Gotham air blowing through her long blonde hair. It had been a long shift and she was ready for home, some food and then, maybe, a night on the town. Well, actually there'd be no 'maybe' about it she thought as a wide grin spread across her face. While she was at Catwoman's HQ and with the other Kittens she had a serious job to do. When she was out with her friends though it was party time!

She knew that Rosa and Annilene were off duty too, so she was just about to give them a call and make a date when she noticed that traffic lights ahead were turning to red.

"Damn!" she thought in irritation as she braked quickly to bring the sleek Ferrari to a halt in the gleaming sunshine. Then she was suddenly in the shade as a big van pulled up alongside her.

She glanced across at the passenger window in annoyance at the loss of her warm sunshine, but couldn't see through the tinted glass. No matter, she thought with a chuckle, she'd soon blow them away when the lights changed!

Then her expression changed as she saw the tinted window begin to drop and her mouth opened in astonishment as she recognised the grinning face behind it.

"Surprise!!" shouted Harley happily as she tossed a couple of plant bulbs into the beautiful young woman's lap!

The shocked Annika hadn't moved by the time that the wrinkled brown objects landed between her legs but was just starting to wriggle away when they both seemed to explode with a loud 'POP!' sending a cloud of purple spores flying up into her face. It had all happened so quickly that she simply had no time to realise what was happening before her senses were stolen away and she slumped forward against her seat belt, unconscious!

"Wow, powerful stuff Poison!" laughed an impressed Harley Quinn as she quickly fastened a small black gas-mask over her nose and mouth and jumped down from the van. With one bound she was into the red roadster and sat in her victims lap, feet reaching for the controls. Just in time, as the lights changed to green almost immediately but she was able to get the car moving quickly before anyone around had time to notice the abduction and then followed Poison Ivy in the ubiquitous grey van away from the junction.

They travelled in convoy just a short distance to a nearby retail park and pulled up next to each other in a remote corner. It took the two sexy villains just a few minutes to bind their senseless victim's wrists and ankles before transferring her to the back of the van and then racing off to complete the capture!

------

When they reached their final destination, Harley humped the blonde young 'Kitten' over her shoulder and followed Poison Ivy into the back of a big, grey building.

"Don't know why the Joker decided to pull out of this caper. It's like taking candy from a child!" laughed Poison as they moved through the building and finished up in a large, relatively bare room with a glass roof, a row of exotic looking plants down one side and a carpet of artificial green grass in the centre!

"Oh you know him," responded Harley as she dropped the young Kitten rather heavily onto the 'lawn', "... he didn't think that it would be much of a challenge once he heard that Batman and Catwoman were away!"

"Looks like we'll have to make do with trouncing the 'Junior' section then!" laughed the green clad woman.

"Mmm, well, personally I can't wait to get my hands on Batgirl again," snapped a suddenly angry looking Harley, "... we've got unfinished business. Serious unfinished business!!"

As she said the words, she looked meaningfully at a large black shoulder bag sitting on a plain metal desk that was placed in one corner of the room with a couple of equally plain chairs drawn up under it.

"What the hell you got in there anyway?" asked Poison as she started to drag Annika nearer the plant section.

"Oh, Batgirl will find out soon enough when I get my hands on her!" laughed Harley nastily as she watched Poison Ivy manoeuvre her victim closer to a particularly strange plant with a bulbous woody looking brown body. It was about five foot tall, and capped with green vines that seemed to sprout out of the top. It almost looked like a small palm tree, but with thinner leaves. When Ivy was satisfied with the positioning of the prone woman, she leant over and began to undo her victim's wrists and ankles.

"Hey Lover, you sure about this?" said Harley a little doubtfully, "...those Kittens are feisty little bitches when they're annoyed!"

"Oh that won't be a problem here!" laughed her partner in crime, "...you'll soon see ...now I think it's time that we woke her up and got her to tell us all about Catwoman's HQ security secrets don't you!!"

Harley still looked a little dubious and she took a couple of steps back as Ivy uncorked a little green phial and began to waft it in front of the unconscious Kitten's nose!

Her return to reality was fairly quick as the fumes wafted up her nostrils making her gasp as her body quivered in reaction to the drug. Then her eyes shot open, wide as her senses began to return.

"Urrrrrgh ...what!" she exclaimed as she started to take in her surroundings, realising that she was prone on the floor with the forbidding figure of one of the Kitten's arch-enemies leaning over her. As Harley had predicted, the Kitten's reactions were quick and threatening as she arched her body, and a hand shot up to grasp Poison Ivy by the neck!

It never reached its target though!

"Hey!! ...What the...?!!" Annika gasped in surprise as something wrapped itself around her wrist and, with incredible strength, pulled her arm away from Poison Ivy, who'd not moved and was just grinning back at her victim.

"Tut, tut , tut, my beauty...that's no way for a guest to behave!"

The guest in question wasn't finished yet though as she twisted around and aimed a blow with her knee that would have caught Poison Ivy in a very sensitive spot had it not been for something else grasping her ankle and pulling the Kitten's leg back down again.

She was left gasping, still on her back, her head swivelling round wildly to see what had now taken hold of both wrists and ankles and was busy spreading them out on the soft, lawn floor.

"OH MY GOD...NO!!" she gasped in horror as she saw that the big plant behind her had somehow sprouted four long tentacles which were now wrapped around each of her extremities and were holding her firmly in place, spread-eagled on the floor. The tentacles were just a light green and appeared quite supple, but they were holding the Kitten down with surprising strength and struggle as she might the trapped young woman couldn't escape their grasp!

22. Meeting 'Henry'

Harley had taken another step back as the 'plant' came into life.

"Whoa Poison! What the hell's that!"

"I told you that there was nothing to worry about," laughed her partner, "...and don't be so disparaging about Henry...he might take offence!"

"HENRY??!"

"Yeah, that's what I've called him. I've grown him to be very intelligent and, more importantly, very obedient!" She stretched out an arm and another tentacle quickly shot out and crept into her hand, letting Poison Ivy stroke it lovingly.

Her laugh turned nasty as she looked back down at the still struggling Kitten, writhing ineffectively on the floor before adding threateningly," ...and you should probably give up fighting my dear. He's way too strong for you...and he just loves playing with young women!"

"Now, let's get on with the interrogation," she added purposefully, "Henry, make her kneel!"

"What?...aaaargh!" gasped the young woman as she suddenly felt the tentacles almost casually lift her off the floor and turn her to face her two adversaries, her two arms stretched out taut above her and the lower tentacles pinning her knees to the carpet floor, separating her legs by about eighteen inches. She tried hard to twist and turn, her muscular body straining against her captor but 'Henry' held her firmly in place!

Poison Ivy knelt down too, a few feet in front of her, watching her breasts rise and fall inside the tight white shirt as the Kitten dragged in deep breaths of air.

"Now then, just to be sociable we'll start with your name...you already seem to know who we are!"

Her victim still had some fight left in her though, "Fuck off!"

"Oh dear, that's not very sociable at all, is it?" snapped her interrogator as she leaned forward to star hard into the Kitten's sparkling, hazel eyes, "It's not as though you're in a great position to antagonise me are you?!"

"It's 'Annika North' according to her driving licence," added Harley helpfully as she rifled through the captured woman's purse.

"Oh, there we are now..., 'Annika' eh, ...very nice name...and no need for all the agro was there?" smiled Poison Ivy sweetly, "Now we might as well get straight to the heart of the matter Annika. We need to know all about the security arrangements at Catwoman's latest lair and you're just the person to tell us... so start talking!!"

"Fuck off!!"

"Tut, tut, language! Henry, make her see sense please..." smiled the green clad woman, chuckling to herself as she moved her fingers over the 'control' tentacle in her hand.

"Aaaaaargh...oh ...OUCH!!" gasped Annika as another tentacle stretched out and gave her a sharp, painful slap across her bottom. The sting was searing, even through her clothes and Annika was suddenly looking a lot less confident.

"Now then, want to start talking?"

Annika slowly shook her head, but her eyes betrayed her fear.

Poison Ivy stood up shaking her head, "Okay it will have to be the hard way I suppose."

Harley was intrigued, "Whatever are you going to do to her?" It was a question that Annika was worried about too! Poison Ivy knew exactly what she was doing though.

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers