A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wonders 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Henry, about time too! " said Poison Ivy sharply like an annoyed schoolmistress.

The fact that the continuous fucking had finally stopped seemed to have finally penetrated into Annika's tortured mind and, though her head still flopped down she opened her eyes blearily and squinted tiredly at Poison Ivy, who reached forward and lifted the Kitten's chin.

"Right my dear, time to spill the beans on Catwoman's security system. I'm sure that you don't want me to let Henry have another go at you. He seems to like fucking you doesn't he, and he's got all day if I let him!"

Annika groaned, and Harley leaned forward to hear better and switched on a portable recorder so that they could capture the details.

The Kitten's lips moved and her throat worked but her throat was dry and all she could do was splutter a few almost incoherent words, "uuurgh...ahhh...fuuuuck off!"

Harley looked at her partner in surprise, "Did that bitch just try to spit at me?!!"

"Mmmmm" said Poison Ivy thoughtfully, "...looks like Catwoman's got her girls a bit better trained than I thought...guess we'll have to go for Plan 'B' won't we!"

"What Plan 'B'?" replied Harley, but she was already speaking to her partner's back who was heading towards some doors near the coffee area. She transferred her attention back to Annika, still naked, still drooping down from the tentacles holding her wrists high in the hair.

"So, you think it's funny to spit at me do you?!" she snapped angrily, reaching forward and slapping the girl's naked breasts a couple of times and got a satisfying cry of pain in return! It gave her a taste for more, and Annika was forced to twist her head in alarm as she watched her garishly coloured adversary walk around behind her.

For a second, Harley wondered whether this was a good idea as a couple of Henry's tentacles twitched a little on the ground as she passed over them and she suddenly had a horrid vision of finding herself strung up naked next to Annika. But the twitching subsided quickly so she took a deep breath and faced up to Annika's writhing and twisting back as she tried desperately to see what Harley was up to!

She didn't have long to wait.

"Ouch!! Ohhhhhhhh...Jesus...Ouch!!"

Harley's nasty grin widened as she saw the two, angry red marks appearing on her victim's bum cheeks. She'd hit Annika's unprotected backside so hard that her palms were stinging too!

"Still want to spit at me you blonde bitch?" Harley snarled, before setting to and landing a whole series of well placed strikes on the Kitten's tender flesh, each one sounding like a gun going off and making the unfortunate young woman writhe and cry out in pain for what felt like an age!

"Oh, I see that you've been enjoying yourself Quinn!"

The sound of her partner approaching distracted Harley and she finally stood back, breathing hard, her breasts almost popping out of the red and black bra top.

"Bet she'll help now!" she said, returning to face Annika from the front, "...you just need to apply the right sort of pressure...now bitch...TALK!!"

Annika had tears of pain in her blood shot eyes but just glared back at her torturer for a few seconds before finally getting some juice into her mouth and spitting it right into Harley's shocked face!

There was another sound like a gunshot as Harley landed a slap across the Kitten's cheek that snapped her grinning face sideways.

"Why you ...! Hey, stop that Poison, I'm gonna kill her!"

Her green clad lover had put down the flower that she was carrying and grabbed hold of Harley's arms before pulling her away.

"Stop it Harley! We need the info first ... you can deal with her later!"

Harley looked down at the plant, a small exotic looking affair with bright yellow flowers and orchid like stamen, full of golden pollen dust and said in disdain, "Oh so we're going to get her talking by giving her flowers are we?"

Poison Ivy gave her a hard look in return before hissing "Leave this to me you young hooligan... I know what I'm doing!"

Harley's eyebrows lifted at the quick reprimand. She hadn't seen this side of her green clad partner before! But she stepped back anyway.

Annika, who was starting to regain her strength a little, had watched the sharp exchange with interest and gave Harley Quinn a look that might easily have said 'well that's put you in your place young missy!'. That riled her adversary who took a quick step forward and slapped her across the face again.

The action had distracted the dangling Kitten from what Poison Ivy was up to though and she hadn't seen her pick up the 'control' tentacle, or the way that the 'fucking' tentacle had come to life and was rising up between her outstretched legs again. It was only when she felt it nose up against her throbbing pink hole that she reacted to the sudden, unexpected pressure on her sensitive skin.

"Ohhh noooooooo...not again ...SHIT!" she gasped as she felt it pause momentarily and then ram its way back into her inner cavern!

Her eyes had opened wide as the sudden avalanche of sexual sensations suddenly hit her brain again and she sucked in a deep breath to try and control herself. It was amazing, but a significant part of her hormone infested pussy seemed quite please to be filled again!

Not for long though as she let out a quick sigh, that might have been of disappointment when, after the intruder had wriggled enthusiastically around inside its hot 'home' for a few seconds, she felt it drawing out again. Poison Ivy hadn't missed the expression on her young captives face as the tentacle re-emerged, coated in the woman's inner juices.

"Well, well little Kitten, I do believe that you're starting to enjoy the fucking aren't you. Henry will be pleased!"

Annika was still breathing hard, her beautiful orbs rising and falling sexily with her chest. She pursed her lips and didn't respond. Instead she was staring down, between her bare breasts as she followed the motion of the tentacle tip as it began to rub itself over the bright yellow flowers at her feet. After a minute or two, it was soon almost covered in the golden coloured pollen which stuck onto the juicy surface. She suddenly had a bad feeling about what was going to happen next!

After the tentacle had covered itself in pollen over the last nine or ten inches it paused waiting for further instructions. Annika risked another breath again.

"Okay, what next?" asked Harley, intrigued. It was just what Annika wanted to know as well!

"This is strong stuff," remarked Poison Ivy casually, "it has amazing hallucinogenic properties, especially when applied to sensitive parts of the skin. This poor thing's going on a high that she's never even dreamed of before!" she added as she glanced at the now concerned Kitten.

"Ah, 'sensitive skin'?" asked Harley slowly, knowingly, "...and I wonder where that will be?"

Poison Ivy smiled, "Exactly my young friend!" as she stroked the tentacle in her hand and the golden tipped fucking tentacle raised itself up and started moving back up between their captive's legs yet again, ready to strike like a golden snake!

Annika was sweating now as she realised that she was going to get fucked again, inevitably, but also with something that might easily blow her mind! She was shaking her head from side to side in horror at the thought, and cringed all her muscles as she watched the golden tip move to within an inch of her juicy opening.

"Okay, this really is your last chance Annika!" snapped Poison Ivy.

The Kitten squeezed her eyes shut, drew in a quick, deep breath and gasped an heroic response, "Fuck off you fat green blob!"

"Tut, tut ...language!" responded her decidedly not fat green adversary, stroking the control tentacle again.

"Aaaaaaaargh ...OH MY GOOD GOD!!" cried out Annika in dismay as she felt it penetrate her again, hard and deep.

Her whole glistening body writhed in her bonds as the sudden shock hit her. It wasn't just the feeling of being taken by Henry yet again, but the way that her vagina had reacted to the pollen. Every nerve seemed to go into hyperdive, the shock waves rippling round her pussy, triggering a pulsating response from her clit and quickly swamping her brain with the electric, pleasure filled response.

The tentacle hadn't even started to fuck her properly when the first mind numbing climax swept through her and Harley quickly saw the Kitten's eyes glaze over as she felt her body succumb to a whole series of follow up orgasms that simply took her breath away, literally!

Annika's grasp on reality was quickly overcome by the mixture of hot, sexual sensations coursing through her tired body and the sudden, dreamy state that her brain was drifting into. In the swirling hot mists that seemed to surround her, she strained hard to hear a familiar voice.

Was it really Catwoman's! God, had she been rescued after all??

"Well done my lovely Kitten," said the distant voice, "you know that I'm Catwoman don't you, and that above all, you need to do as ask! Now, remind me how we've got our defences set up back at my HQ... and how our comms system works!"

Harley watched goggle eyed as Poison Ivy spoke to the unfortunate Annika, still being almost casually fucked by Henry, and still being rocked by fairly regular orgasms. Her eyes were open now, but they were staring sightlessly in front of her as her tortured mind tried to deal with the crazy sensations bombarding her and the red hot action taking place between her legs. It was enough to make her respond automatically to 'Catwoman's' request.

Poison Ivy had to nudge the amazed Harley into switching on the recorder as the hapless Annika began to give out all of Catwoman's best kept secrets!

It took quite a while. There were a lot of secrets!

By the time that Poison Ivy was satisfied that they'd got all that they needed out of the brutalised Kitten, who was left hanging limply in her bonds and would surely have collapsed had 'Henry' not been holding her up so firmly.

"Okay Henry that'll do for now," she spoke to her beloved plant as she stroked the control tentacle again. The plant seemed reluctant to let go though, still thrusting deeply into the dazed young woman, and Poison Ivy had to rub a little more firmly before 'Henry' finally got the message.

Annika let out a long low moan as she felt the fucking tentacle finally slide out of her throbbing vagina, but there was still enough pollen left inside her molten cavern though to keep her soaring on the edge of consciousness. Even after 'Henry' had gently lowered her naked form onto the soft floor and somewhat reluctantly let her go, she was left writhing, still on the edge of more dreamy orgasms and her hands automatically moved over her body, one to pluck at her nipples the other diving between her legs to get at her clit!

"Cheeky slut!" snapped Harley as she watched the young woman pleasuring herself, and Poison Ivy gave out a little chuckle in response "Maybe, but not many women last as long as she did when my 'Henry' gets to work on them...fancy a go yourself?"

Harley looked at the harmless looking plant again and shuddered, but the quick twinge of interest between her legs made her think twice about her response!

"Well, some other time maybe... but why did you wait so long to use the pollen? We could have got all this done ages ago!"

"What, and let 'Henry' miss his fun time...no way!!" her partner laughed as she headed to the computer terminal in the corner "... anyway now that we've got Catwoman's communication codes it's time to deal with those other interfering 'girls'!

Let's see about Catgirl and Batgirl next!"

End of Part 3 - to be continued