A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wonders 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"Okay Henry, she's had her one chance...Strip her!!"

Harley's eyes widened in surprise, Annika's widened in horror as she quit struggling and froze in shocked amazement at what she'd heard.

"Noooooo!"

Harley too froze as she watched, open mouthed as Henry carried out his instructions.

First a new tentacle shot out, reached over Annika's shoulder to dive down the front of her crisp white shirt, pausing for just a second before the tip re-appeared between the buttons above her skirt and then simply ripped back upwards, tearing apart the shirt, buttons flying everywhere and leaving poor Annika's breasts partially in view inside a frilly white half cup bra. Before she could do anything more than gasp in surprise though, the shirt had been literally ripped off her back!

"Oh nooooooo ...help! Get it off me!"" the shocked Kitten moaned.

But there was no respite, as the tentacle quickly slipped under each bra strap in turn and easily snapped the elastic before the tip dived down between her heaving breasts and literally dragged the bra cups up until they were dangling around her neck, her beautiful breasts bared to the world.

"Nice tits!" commented Poison Ivy as she admired the two pert orbs and their small, light brown rings surrounding each prominent pink nipple, giving Harley a quick smile.

Harley's eyebrows raised, but she didn't say anything as further tentacle movements caught her attention. The two that had dispensed with Annika's bra had now dropped down and dragged up the short, gaily coloured skirt, exposing a delicate pair of lacy white bikini panties. Then another tentacle had slipped between Annika's parted legs and was quickly sliding up the inside of her thigh, over the tops of her hold-up white stockings and making the horrified Kitten gasp as she felt it nosing up towards her vulnerable crotch.

"Jeeeesus!" gasped Harley as she watched it reach the thin white material and then dive inside!

"Noooooooooooo!!" cried out Annika again as she felt the smooth serpent start to wriggle around inside her panties and begin exploring her sex, the tip running up and down her slit for a few seconds, pressing gently on her clit, before easing her labia lips apart and sliding deeper!

There was a loud tearing sound that distracted Harley for a second before she realised that Annika's skirt had just been ripped apart, the remnants now settling down gracefully on the floor, and a few seconds later the tentacles had slipped inside the waist bands of the panties and torn them off the struggling young Kitten, even whilst her sex was still being explored by the third insidious appendage!

Annika was dragging in deep gulps of air as she tried to control herself. She was still wriggling desperately in her 'bonds' but could do nothing to stop the infernal tip of the appendage start to rub up against and ignite all the sexual hot spots between her legs, even as she tried desperately to twist her hips away from it. She had her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to put the wandering tentacle out of her mind. Difficult to do though as she felt it repeatedly rub up against her tingling pink hole, fearing at any moment to feel it invade her hot, inner sanctum!

Then her eyes shot open again and she cried out in surprise as she felt contact on her exposed, swaying breasts. Looking down in renewed horror she found that the original two tentacles were now busy caressing her taut orbs, with miniature tendrils sprouting from the ends which began to play with her nipples, both of which instantly responded by growing tall and rigid!

"God Poison," gasped Harley eventually as she finally managed to drag her eyes away from amazing sight of the trussed young woman being sexually stimulated by 'Henry' the plant, "...how the hell did you get it to do that!"

"Took a bit of training," chuckled her partner in crime, "... and I had to let him try it out on me once or twice too of course...pretty devastating feeling I can tell you!!"

"What, you let it do that to you?!"

"Mmmmmm...delicious, I can assure you ...and it's 'him' you know...he's developing into a great lover!"

By now Annika was groaning in her bonds, her head shaking from side to side, her face looking desperate as the unavoidable sexual energies built up remorselessly inside her.

"Want to talk yet dear?" asked Poison Ivy sweetly.

The Kitten shook her head, sweat beginning to drip down her cheeks, dredging up some almost hidden willpower as she tried to fight off the surging sexual sensations.

"Fuck off Poison Ivy... this is nothing compared to what we get up to in the Kitten's Playroom! Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!!"

The green clad villain had responded by stroking her 'control' tentacle and Henry had responded by finally pushing the tip of his tentacle firmly up against Annika's vagina lips and then forcing himself in, thrusting deep into her molten cavern! A shudder ran through her body as she finally felt herself being impaled on the stiffened, throbbing rod!!

"Last chance before you get a good fucking!" snapped Poison Ivy.

Annika was desperately trying to control the mixture of emotions coursing through her body. As her pulsating vagina wrapped itself around it's strange intruder, it was hard to know which predominated. Fear, anger, loyalty to Catwoman, loathing for her captors, desperation to escape all flipped through her tortured mind, but it was the latest one that was most unsettling, a feeling of excitement and lust!

She couldn't answer, but just shook her head in denial.

"Okay Annika my dear, but I assure that you WILL talk in the end... and this is a ride that you're never going to forget! Go to it Henry..."

Harley's eyes widened as she watched her partner stroke the tentacle again and was amazed to see the plant practically quiver in response. But then it was the Kitten that was quivering as she felt the fucking tentacle start to move. The motion was slow and tentative at first and Annika let out a long deep breath as she felt her vagina respond to the slow , deliberate withdrawal, almost completely out but then she gasped and her eyes shot open as Henry thrust back in, faster and deeper, completely filling her and triggering an explosion of sexual responses from between her legs.

"Oh nooooooo...!" she sighed as the motion was repeated, gradually getting faster and harder until her hips were bucking rhythmically under the remorseless assault. Then Harley noticed that a new, thin tendril had appeared between their victims bare legs the tip rising up past the fucking tentacle and settling up against Annika's clit which it proceeded to tease and rub, making Annika cry out yet again as another surge of electric sensations pulsed out to swamp a mind that was quickly getting overwhelmed.

It was no good. Soon, try as she might, she really had no way of stopping the first earth shattering orgasm from coursing through her tortured body.

"That didn't take long did it?" laughed Poison Ivy as she watched her victim freeze and then convulse around Henry's driving appendage, "Oh, and by the way, plants don't tire like humans dear, but just shout out any time you want to talk..." before turning to Harley,"...come on, there's a coffee machine over there. We might as well make ourselves comfortable until she gives in!"

Harley paused for a moment fixated at the erotic sight of the semi-naked Kitten being assaulted by the exotic plant. Her limbs were stretched out in the grip of the strong tentacles and a sheen of sweat covered her taut body as 'Henry' proceeded to fuck the helpless young woman relentlessly, a second orgasm soon ripping through her faltering defences.

"Jeeesus! How can anyone withstand that sort of treatment?" Harley breathed out as she shook her head with an unexpected tinge of sympathy for the tortured young woman before following her partner to the bubbling coffee percolator.

23. Catgirl has Words with Batgirl

Meanwhile, the 'Watcher' had a problem!

After a good half hour of hanging around outside the industrial unit and waiting for something to happen, he'd been getting distinctly fidgety...and worried.

What the hell was happening in there? Was Batgirl even still in the building? Had something happened to her? Should he try and find a way in and find out? Doing nothing was simply killing him, but he was loathe to do anything to break his cover. If Batgirl found out about the surveillance she'd never have forgiven him ...and that was if she hadn't already killed him first!

Finally though he'd heard the sound of her powerful Bat-Bike starting up inside the garage. Quickly he'd mounted his own machine and dragged on his helmet. Just in time! Looking back, he'd seen the shapely form of the purple clad Batgirl sweep round from the back of the building, pause at the entrance and then roar off towards the town centre. And she hadn't been alone. Astride the pillion and clinging on tightly had been the equally shapely form of Catgirl in her skin-tight black and pink-flecked outfit!

'Now what the hell are they up to?' he'd wondered as he tailed them at a discreet distance. He'd been surprised that they were on speaking terms. Maybe they'd patched up their differences? Then again, maybe not?!

He'd soon realised that they were heading back to Batgirl's civilian apartment, but what he hadn't been able to understand had been the erratic nature of Batgirl's riding. He'd realised previously that she was always in total control of her powerful steed, almost treating it like a second skin, but on this journey she'd been all over the place, narrowly avoiding a number of accidents and collisions!

However when he'd followed them to Barbara Gordon's apartment block and they'd disappeared into the underground garage, he'd quickly gone into his own rented apartment to check out his surveillance equipment .

He'd been worried that he'd lose them again, but when he'd checked the garage mike he'd been relieved to hear their voices. What he'd heard though had shocked him and his eyes had widened in surprise. Closely followed by a little chuckle!

------

Batgirl had Catgirl pinned up against the concrete wall of the underground garage. She was breathing hard, her eyes were furious and her purple costume was half falling apart!

"What the fuck do you think you were doing!?" she snapped, her anger only intensified by Catgirl's sparkling, mischievous eyes," ...you could have got us killed!!"

The anger, as well as other emotions, had been building all the way on the ride back from Catwoman's lair. She'd been distinctly surprised when, after Natasha had summed up the plans they'd all agreed on to find The Joker, Catgirl had said that she'd go back with Batgirl to her place to 'follow-up' on a few things. She'd been wary because the only 'following-up' that she'd been expecting was a big fight over the fact that she'd laid Robin on holiday!

But, as soon as they'd got on the road, Catgirl's hands had been all over her female partner! She'd moved them up from Batgirl's waist straight away and spent quite some time cupping and caressing her breasts through Batgirl's thin suit and then one had eventually dropped down, reaching round her front and cupping her pussy! All this while Batgirl was trying to negotiate Gotham's rush-hour! And to cap it all, when they'd gotten nearer her apartment block, Catgirl's nimble fingers had released Batgirl's suit fastening at the neck, dragged it open to her waist and suddenly she was caressing and manipulating Batgirl's bare breasts directly!

It was so, so maddening...and so, so sexy! And so, so dangerous!! Batgirl's chequered relationship with Catgirl had gone through so many ups and downs that she'd lost count and she was automatically wary of her adversary. But when their relationship was good, it was also hot, and Batgirl couldn't resist the thought that maybe, for some unknown reason, they'd turned the corner again. Or was it just another trap to fall into? This was Catgirl after all?! Sometimes she just couldn't believe how complicated her life could be!!

Whilst she'd been distracted with those thoughts though, Catgirl had taken advantage of the loosening of the pressure on her throat to twist sharply away, out of Batgirl's grasp and in an instant the positions were reversed and it was Batgirl who was pinned hard up against the wall!

'So that was a trap after all!' Batgirl almost groaned in a moment's disappointment, only for the confusion to return as Catgirl leaned forward and kissed her...hard!!

Batgirl resisted for a moment or two, but then her hormones got the better of her and, with a long sigh her mouth was returning the kiss and her tongue began to fight with Catgirl's! Quickly, her hands found the secret fastening of her adversary's suit and then she was dragging the black and pink material open so that she could get at Catgirl's pert young orbs too. She felt Catgirl's kiss intensify as she started to work on her nipples, feeling them harden almost instantly! And then she was sighing again as Catgirl stopped pressing her into the wall and her hands slipped back into Batgirl's suit to start work on her own tingling breasts again! God but it felt good!!

In his apartment, The Watcher, was staring at his laptop, mouth agape as he opened up the garage feed linking into the security cameras to see whether his quarry was still there. The sight of the two half undressed super-heroines making out together was enough to raise the blood pressure of any man, but for him it was doubly torturing!

The 'action' seemed to go on forever as the two sexy women enjoyed each other, hands roaming around their fit young bodies, in and out of their suits kissing harder and harder as their excitement built and built. Eventually though it was Batgirl who pulled away, leaving them both dragging in deep breaths, one hand cupping Catgirl's shapely behind through her suit, the other inside, still massaging a naked breast. She stared blearily into Catgirl's eyes, recognising the mutual excitement and lust that was coursing through her own body, but still with a nagging sense of doubt in the back of her mind.

"Jesus Holly!" she gasped as she continued to breathe deeply," why ...I thought...well, thought you'd be angry after... well ...what happened with Robin??!!"

Catgirl immediately noticed the use of her real name. When they were alone, and especially when they were on good terms, and even more especially when they were making love, they used their 'civilian' names. She was ex-street girl, Holly Robinson, and Batgirl was Barbara Gordon, daughter of the Gotham Police Commissioner. A more unlikely match it was hard to imagine, but for some reason they had a real spark together. Trouble was that it was a spark that could both consume them in lust, but also explode into hatred in an fleeting instant!

She returned Batgirl's hot stare in kind and smiled, "Oh don't be silly Barbara, Robin's always going to be 'mine' come whatever, and I'm sure that you know that too! Anyway, I should probably be thanking you. He was feeling so guilty when he got to Catwoman's place earlier that he positively had to take me almost as soon as he got through the doors!!"

" It was the best sex we've had for ages!" she added before her eyes sparkled and her grin widened even further, "...although Natasha got a bit of a shock when she found him fucking me over the bonnet of the Batmobile!!"

Batgirl's mouth opened in surprise but she didn't say anything straight away. She'd picked up on the 'Robin's mine' comment, and was a bit annoyed, but deep down she knew it was true. He was simply infatuated with Catgirl, and nothing she could do would change that! But the thought of him taking her up against that Batmobile did nothing to lessen the fire that Catgirl had kindled between her legs.

Time to move on!

But Catgirl was the first to take action, pulling Batgirl away from the wall and practically dragging her towards the corner elevator, "Come on Barbara, let's continue this 'discussion' in bed...yours!!"

The Watcher was still glued to the monitor and sighed in disappointment as the elevator doors closed on the two half naked super-heroines, embracing and kissing hard again. This meant that he'd be relying on the microphone in Batgirl's living room to track them. Maybe he should have installed one in her bedroom as well? He was mentally kicking himself for being so 'correct', but then again, as he felt the big erection painfully trapped in his pants, maybe he was better not knowing what they got up to!

24. The Kitten Succumbs

"Okay Harley, time to get the info," said Poison Ivy as she stood up and put her empty coffee cup onto a side-table.

Harley Quinn was still lounging on a low, brown leather sofa in the corner of the big hanger like room, catching up on some social media events and raised her eyebrows quizically.

"She's had forty minutes of Henry's full time attention now and it sounds like he's starting to wear her down," said the green suited woman in a satisfied sounding voice," ... come on let's get this done before she loses consciousness!"

Harley sighed as she slowly uncoiled her legs, set down her mobile and stood up too. It was true. The young Kitten's cries, her protests, her gasps and sighs did seem to be diminishing in intensity and she'd long since stopped cursing Poison Ivy. Ever since her seventh or eighth orgasm Harley thought with a little grin as she followed her partner in crime back to the scene of poor Annika's current predicament!

Harley let out a low whistle of surprise as she neared their victim. The half naked young Kitten really did look pretty much at the end of her tether . She was still being held firmly by the plant's tentacles, arms high above her, knees forced apart on the soft carpeted floor, and in between her legs the 'fucking' tentacle was still busy driving relentlessly up and down inside her hot, weary vagina. Her head was lolling down between her arms, bouncing from side to side in time with Henry's powerful thrusts, her blonde hair streaked with sweat and her eyes only half open as an occasional low moan escaping from her tired lips.

The mini tendrils were still busy teasing at her clit and nipples as her beautiful breasts bounced up and down, every movement generating electric pulses from her erogenous zones and flooding her numbed brain with a relentless surge of sexual excitement. Poor Annika had exerted powerful will-power at the start of her ordeal and tried to fend off the climaxes that the continuous fucking quickly built up, but after a while the unavoidable orgasms had gradually taken over her being until they'd merged together into a sort of continuous sense of tingling convulsions.

As Harley looked on she saw yet another climax ripple through Annika's sweat glistened body, generating a tired, almost overwhelmed, "oooohhhhh noooooo..." from her quivering lips.

She looked defeated. Poison Ivy had been right, the plant never did tire at all and was fucking her with the same enthusiasm now as it had when it had started forty minutes ago. Harley felt a quick tinge of sympathy for the young woman's plight, but then shrugged. She'd been given a choice after all!!

Anyway, there was no way that she'd resist any longer was there?

Poison Ivy took hold of her control tentacle and ran her finger across it before saying, "Okay Henry, time to stop now. It looks like she's got the message!"

For a moment Harley wondered whether the plant could understand her words, but then realised that it was the way that her partner was communicating via the control tentacle that she still held. 'Henry' did stop thrusting pretty quickly, but looked decidedly reluctant to withdraw out of Annika's hot juicy pussy!

"Henry!" snapped Poison Ivy sharply!

Harley could have sworn that the plant managed to put on a sheepish look as the fucking tentacle slowly slid out from between Annika's legs, dripping with his prey's juices!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers