A Day in Life Ch. 02

Story Info
A bit of a back story to previous events.
3.5k words
3.96
8.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 (M+F)

The text arrived as I got to my desk.

"I'm not going to shower this morning... I want you to smell him." Putting the extra phone back in my desk I tried to breath in the hopes my pants would not be too tented when I went to my meeting. She had been sending that kind of message since I first started seeing her several months ago. The messages were short and I still got excited every time. She was amazing. She was also a huge mistake.

John Sharp had been hired as a lead attorney at Baggerton, Bales, and Jones, six months ago. It was a dream opportunity for him and so he and his wife Susan had packed up and moved to Virginia. They were both young, so the transition had been easy. The pay and benefits were amazing and even better, John loved the job and the office. Everything had been going wonderfully, then she had shown up.

Why had I even gone? I asked myself for the millionth time. I had a great wife, a great job, and a bright future. Everything was great.

If that were true why had I gone by there after our monthly social hour. On the last Friday of every month the partners take all the lawyers out for dinner and drinks. The events were great and usually ended in the wee hours of the morning with all of us stumbling back to our respective homes. But that night I was still new and after a few hours I called it early, having had a long week and really just needing to sleep. So, at almost 11pm I headed home.

On the way I passed an adult video store. I'd seen it many times, but never stopped. I was a porn addict/junky from way back but had managed to keep it secret from Susan. When I was younger, I was awkward and really nerdy, so the allure of easy access porn had been my go to. I loved the lurid raw sex of porn and especially loved the illicit nature of the classic X rated video stores. These were dens of iniquity that stirred my lust and fired my dreams. I was not gay or even bi, but the raw sex of these places was huge. Seeing as I was not expected home for hours yet, I decided to stop.

The parking lot out front was empty, as expected, but the back was packed. I found a spot in a back corner and went inside. The place was perfect in its musty, sleazy perversity. Neon lights overhead gave the rows of movie racks a late post-apocalyptic feel. Wandering the racks, I realized there was almost no one here, but there were plenty of cars. Looking towards the back I spotted the door to the video booths. The other dark perversion of these places were the video booths in back. For a couple bucks you could sit in a private booth and jack off to a selection of adult movies. In some there were even gloryholes cut between booths where cocks could be shared between viewers. I was not into sucking a cock, but the thrill of an anonymous mouth sucking on my cock had brightened many evenings in my youth. Thinking what the heck I headed for the door.

It was a dark hallway lined with doors on both sides, with an open archway at the far end. I knew the normal set up of the small closet like room the doors lead to and I looked in an open door, I could see the bench, video screen and small waste basket. The archway was different however, so I headed for the end of the hall. It led into a small theater, only five rows of couches each facing a small movie screen. On the screen was a standard hump fest and I paused to let me eyes adjust, watching a busty blonde having her ass pounded by one of the typical freaks of male endowment. At first glance the room had appeared empty, but as my eyes adjusted, I realized that was because there was a group of people clustered around the back couch. Stepping in and moving closer it was clear why. Sprawled out on the couch was a tiny older woman. She was maybe 5' tall and thin, but that was not what had everyone's attention, no it was the fact that she was naked and sucking or stroking cocks all around her. Eight men standing around, all were either stroking their cocks or having them handled by this woman. As one would cum she would hold out her chest or open her mouth or in some cases just close her mouth around the erupting cock. I was enthralled and stood there staring.

The men were tall and short, old and young, ragged and stylish, every race and shape, but it did not seem to matter. Cock after cock came and then was zipped up and away as its owner departed. I simply watched as new members would replace expended, in an endless chain of cum.

Now this whole time several men had groped her exposed cunt but when they would move a member towards it, she would stop them with a head shake. Fingers, lips, tongues, all enjoyed those nether lips, but no cock nor cum. I was amazed and excited.

I stepped closer watching the show. Cum was dripping from her everywhere to quickly pool on the couch and floor around her. I was enraptured by the tiny dark tuft of cum blocking hair between her legs, at her cum covered breasts and belly, and finally at her sticky cock sucking face. As I looked, I suddenly realized that she was staring right at me. Her eyes never wavered as she opened her mouth to show me the cock erupting within, then she closed her mouth and still staring, swallowed and accepted another cock as she opened her mouth again. I was transfixed and just stared at those dark eyes staring back at me.

It took me a moment to realize she was pointing at me with her left hand. Finally looking, I watched as she pointed to her crotch. I moved closer and putting my face almost in the small slit between her legs, could see the tiny hairs matted with her moisture. I also realized she was older than I had thought, not that I cared, having always had a secret love of older women. From this close I could her swallow more loads and watched as fresh loads landed on her, running down her sides and away.

I don't know how long I watched, I noticed at some point we were alone, just she and I. "Come on stud. Fuck me now." She said as I looked at her.

She was covered in cum and sweat. Her hair was matted, and she smelled like she looked, but she was beautiful. Unbuckling my pants, I pulled out my cock and holding her legs, slid into her. She was hot and wet, and I was raging hard. I'd say I was a gentle lover, but I wasn't. This was plain dirty fucking and I hammered her cunt. As my tempo increased, she smiled and said "cum inside me you naughty boy." And I did, shooting my load deep inside her as a new cock appeared in her mouth. As my heart calmed and I caught my breath she smiled at me showing me the cum pumping into her mouth. I stood pulling my pants back up, looking were my cum was dribbling from her now gaping cunt. Then my view was blocked as a new body filled my spot and began to thrust into her. As I turned to go she was still staring at me and gave me a wink as a new cock entered her mouth.

The entire ride home my head was spinning. I had had the most amazingly sex experience in my life. I was so horny it was hard to drive. When I got home Susan was already asleep, but I didn't care. Dropping my pants at the foot of our bed I climbed over her while she was face down on the bed and pulling her rear into the air and lifting her night shirt, I fucked her. It was hard and it was rough, but I didn't care. I smiled as I watched my cock, still sticky with a strange woman's juice, plunge into my wife. I came again quickly, and Susan rolled back to sleep.

Finally beginning to relax, I got up, showered, and got ready for bed. It had been an amazing night, but like a dream it was over. Surprisingly it wasn't though.

The weekend was great, and Susan and I made a dent on the to do list that always comes with new houses. So, when Monday came I was ready to get back to work.

Arriving at my desk I noticed a small box on my desk. It was plain and unmarked, so I opened it. Inside was a small nondescript cellphone and a note.

"I knew I recognized you. - L"

Puzzled I picked up the phone and powered it on. It was an older phone but appeared in good shape. After it finished powering on a notification appeared that a message was waiting. Thumbing it open I saw it was a text message that said "Hi. Loved our group therapy session Friday, hope you plan more. -Lilly. P.S. look up."

I looked up sharply and found a familiar face staring at me with a very wicked smile.

"Good morning. John isn't it? I seem to be lost. Could you point me to my husband's office" Lillian Baggerton, 5' tall wife of the senior partner, had very familiar eyes.

The rest of that first day was a blur. No other messages appeared nor did Lilly. All day I went through meetings and projects in a semi-aroused daze. What was going on? Had I just ruined my life, my marriage, my job?

That night at home I was distracted. The new phone was hidden in my briefcase, but eventually I moved it into my workroom, so I could check it periodically without raising suspicion. When Susan headed upstairs to get ready for bed about 10, I chanced one final check of the phone. There was a message! It had been sent only minutes ago.

"Call me now." Was all the message said. After glancing in the den to make sure Susan was still upstairs I closed my door and dialed the number on the text. After a single ring I heard a click then a soft voice said, "Hello stud."

"Hello" I replied lamely. I had no idea what to say or what to think. Susan was upstairs and I was talking to my boss' wife, whom I had recently fucked.

"Are you hard dear boy?" She asked.

"Yes" I replied painfully aware of the raging hard-on that had formed in front of me.

"Good boy. Now I want to just tell you a couple of things then I am going to hang up. First, this is our little secret and will not be shared with anyone. Understand?"

"Yes" I replied.

"Please answer with a 'Yes Ma'am' from now on dear." the soft voice commanded.

"Yes Ma'am" I answered.

"Good. Second, I am always in charge and you are to do as I tell you without question or hesitation. And finally, you may only have sex related contact with Susan when I allow you. That means no foreplay, no groping, nothing, unless I give you specific permission. Do you understand and agree?" Lilly paused and I answered "Yes Ma'am" before realizing that I really did agree and was excited by both the dominance and the restrictions.

"Good boy. Now where is that sweet wife of yours?" Lilly asked.

"Upstairs getting ready for bed Ma'am." I answered automatically.

"Very good." Lilly answered. "I must ask... are you two kids trying to have children yet?"

The question was unexpected, but I answered quickly "No Ma'am not currently."

The response was quick and decisive "Well that will not due at all. Starting now you will convince her that you think now is a good time and you will stop all efforts to thwart pregnancy. Do you understand dear?"

"Yes Ma'am" I replied automatically.

"Excellent. Now don't hang up but take this phone, in your pocket, upstairs and interrupt her evening preparations. You will do the following. First, you will carry to the bed telling her that she is beautiful. Then you will bury your face between her legs, licking her and nuzzling her womanhood until she orgasms. After that you will, without saying a word mount her and as quickly as possible cum inside her. When you are spent you will snuggle sweetly with her, tell her you love her with that amazing smile, then retire from the room and quietly tell me "I wish it was you.' Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am" I replied and then dropped the phone into my pocket and headed upstairs.

Susan was standing in the bathroom in her gray night shirt working on her hair. Susan is almost six feet tall, but there is no fat hidden in that height. As I walked in behind her I reached around her waist and snuggling me face into her neck and murmured "You are so beautiful." Then before she could protest I lifted her and turning laid her carefully her back on the bed.

"Honey what are you doing..." Susan started as I pushed her back down and pulled her legs apart before planting my face in her neatly trimmed bush. She was still slightly damp from the shower as my tongue found her clit and began to twirl and flick it. "Honey wait... I ..." Susan tried to rise, but for all her height I had the strength and leverage so simply pushed her legs higher, forcing her back flat onto the bed. She was already damp, but there was more wetness now as I continued to lick and nuzzle her. Soon her protestations had dropped away and only the moans and groans of her pleasure filled the small room. In a matter of minutes, I could feel her tensing and then shuddering as the first orgasm hit her. Without a moment's hesitation or delay I stood dropped my pants and slipped my cock into her, pumping ferociously. "Wait John... give me... Ah... uh...oh" She tried to say more but I was pounding into her in deep fast thrusts, causing her orgasm to morph from tension and shudders into full body arches and incoherent mumbling. In minutes I felt the first jet of cum erupt from me. blast after blast followed, an entire day of pent up energy flowing out in a torrent of seed. I collapsed across her breathing and savoring the sweet post cum release. As I lay there I could feel her hand gently stroke my hair and turning I could see the smile on her lips and the love in her eyes. "I love you John." She said sweetly, to which I relied "And I love you so much Susan." Smiling back into that lovely face.

After a few minutes I could feel myself slipping out and as the last drops trickled out I pulled myself out with inaudible plop. Leaned forward and kissing her I said with a smile "I love you" then walked into the my hallway bathroom and started the shower. Reaching into my pocket I lifted the phone and whispered "I wish it was you Ma'am" quietly into the phone.

"So do I dear. Now tomorrow before you go into the office stop at that Starbucks outside. Goodbye dear." and with that the connection closed. Slipping the phone away once more I got ready for bed.

In the morning I rushed off to work excitement and fear running in circles in my mind. The Starbucks was just ending its early morning crazy when I walked in, but I soon found a small table in the back beside the restroom. Sipping my coffee and watching the thinning crowd I began to tell myself I was crazy and risking everything for what? I needed to go, to leave this whole situation and all its dangers behind. I had just about convinced myself to do just that when she walked in. The coat and hat hid most of her features, but I knew her in an instant. After getting coffee she walked up my table and sat down.

"Good morning dear." she said as she sat down next to me. She sat facing the room but was directly beside me. The crowds were gone, but there remained a steady stream of to go orders passing through the place.

"Good morning Ma'am" I replied feeling aroused at just the sound of her voice.

Looking over I could see that her coat was covering her, hiding any clue about what way underneath. With a smile she opened the top of the coat slightly and whispered "It's just an overcoat silly boy."

I tried to stammer an apology, but she dismissed the effort with a wave of her immaculate hand.

"Now I am going into the restroom and as soon as the door closes you are going to get up and follow me." Starbucks had solved the whole Men's and Lady's room question by creating four individual rooms each with a toilet and sink. Then without a pause she left her coffee, rose and entered the door closest to our table. Taking a deep breath and scanning the now largely empty room I followed quickly.

The door was not locked and so I walked right in, locking it behind me. Lilly was standing by the toilet, her coat laid carefully across the sink with her shoes on top of it. She was wearing a suit dress of dark blue, which she was pulling up around her hips, this made it quickly evident that she was wearing no panties. Lilly smiled at me then pointing her figure waved it towards my pants. I quickly reached down and unbuckled my pants. In moments they slid to the floor and she indicated my briefs as well. Soon I was standing in the restroom with my hard cock standing free. Her lips were wet and her mouth was amazing as she crouched in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. I was transfixed watching her head bob and nod, pulling my rigid cock in and out. This was further framed as looking down I could clearly see her petite bush between her open legs. Already I could feel my need to cum rising as this tiny angel, kneeling on a public restroom floor worked my member into submission. I was close, then she stopped and looked up at me with a smile.

"Jim fucked me this morning before he left, I want you to fuck me now. I want to feel you both in me. Come fuck me dear." Lilly said as she stood, leaned over the toilet seat and presented herself to me. In a daze I shuffled over to her, dragging my pants along. Then taking her hips and bending my knees low, for the height difference was challenging, I pressed myself into her. She was very wet, and I realized some of that was not just her. She smelled like sex. The soft musky scent of old cum rose as I began to slide into and out of her. I could not last and in minutes I was once more cumming. Each shot, each jerk of my cock, was answered with a clench and push from Lilly, in minutes I was spent. Standing there I could looked down and could see myself pressed into the soft curves of her ass.

"Thank you dear." Lilly murmured as she brought her fingers under herself then to her nose. "Umm smells wonderful. Now you better get moving or you're going to be late and you know how Mr. Baggerton hates people to be late."

My cock was still not completely soft as I pulled out of her and began to redress. Without another word I left the small restroom, almost bumping into a barely bearded skater 'dude' who headed into my just vacated restroom. I started to go back to warn Lilly or stop him, but as I arrived, I heard the lock click and a familiar voice say "hello dear boy, how about a fuck?"

Trying to smile I headed for the restaurant exit and my waiting workday.

The following weeks flew by. Sometimes days would pass without me hearing from my naughty mistress. Sometimes messages were sent, but always I remained on alert. Susan never seemed to suspect anything, but my lack of attention was obviously being felt, especially as I continued to promote having children. I was often required to rebuff her as she attempted to draw me into intimate situations with ever greater frequency. But Lilly's commands remained the same and unless I was specifically given permission, I blocked all her attempts. I may be struggling in some areas, but overall this remained the most exciting time in my entire life and I had no desire to see it end.