A Day in Life Ch. 03

Story Info
An adventure continues.
2.6k words
3.87
8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone buzzed and a new message appeared.

"Be a dear and go get a cup of coffee right now." The message was on my special phone, so it could only have one from Lilly, and like all messages from the tiny sex pot I obeyed it immediately. Walking from my office I passed the receptionist desk and said hello to Ginny as I passed on my way to the break room. Ginny was a sweet young lady only in her early twenties and build like a swim wear model. There was an ongoing debate amount the attorneys as to who would be the first to successfully date her, but so far all attempts at fraternization had failed, she was the ice queen, very sweet, but unassailable. I just thought she was really nice.

Coffee in hand I walked back to my office and settled at my desk. It was then that I felt the hands fumble with my belt. Startled I looked down to find Lilly crouched under my desk and quickly freeing my rapidly hardening cock from my pants. Looking back up quickly I noticed my door was open and while there was no one there, the situation could change at any moment. The struggle was increased as I felt a warm wet mouth close upon me and begin to gently suck on me. It was amazing how good Lilly was at this. She may have been tiny, but her lips and tongue were quick and nimble, and she could take more cock in her mouth and throat than anyone I had ever seen.

"John? You have a minute?" The deep voice said from the doorway.

Looking up I saw Mr. Baggerson standing in the doorway directly across the desk from where I was sitting. Sliding myself forward slightly to move myself further under my desk I smiled and with a slight cough answered "Sure... what can I do for you sir?"

James Baggerson was the senior partner of the law firm I currently worked for and was my boss and the primary owner of everything around me. He was tall and while already in his fifties still in great shape with graying hair and a warm smile. He was also the husband of the tiny cock sucker currently under my desk, whose oral activity was hidden only by my desk and muffled by the serenity garden waterfall I kept on it; its gentle burbling adding a level of white noise that covered any noises from down below.

"John, I need some help on the Johnson Skruggs file." Mr. Baggerson said as he sat down in the chair in front of my desk. The next 15 minutes were very awkward and exciting as I recited from a supercharged memory all of the details of the case to my boss as his wife quietly licked and sucked on me under the desk. While I was talking and being distracted slowed down my eventual climax, it was also Lilly who was prolonging my peak as she continuously brought me up to the edge then slowed to keep me below a final climax. Finally, the meeting was finished as Mr. Baggerson looked at his watch and explained that he had to get going, as is wife was coming by to meet him for lunch and he sure didn't want to make her wait.

As soon as he was out the door Lilly attacked my cock with a renewed vengeance. In minutes it was everything I could do not to close my eyes and hump her face with abandon. Then I could feel the climax rising and just as I began to cum I looked up to see Ginny sanding in the doorway looking at me with a slight smile. That was it. I came in driving squirts into the warm mouth below as I stared at the beautiful young woman standing in the doorway.

The gentle sound of the waterfall filled the awkward silence as Ginny shifted slightly, before saying "Please let her know her lunch date is in 10 minutes." Then with a smile and a quick wink she turned and walked out of my office.

Sitting there as my head began to clear I could feel myself being repacked into my pants and my zipper, button, and ultimately belt being reclosed. A gentle push on my chair and I slid back as Lilly stood from beneath the desk. "I especially enjoyed Jim's visit. I was so tempted to make you cum then, but your tension was so much more enjoyable dear. Now I must go, but I'll text you after lunch, so be watching for it. Oh and as an aside, tell Ginny thank you for me, I do so hate to keep Jim waiting." And with that said Lilly walked from my office running a finger along the edge of her smiling mouth.

I was stunned and exhausted and overwhelmed again. How did she keep finding new ways to surprise me? Every time I began to think that nothing more would surprise me she found some new way to excite and thrill me. Straightening myself I tried to settle down and get some work done.

It was an hour later as I was walking to the copier that I saw Ginny at her desk and said "Oh by the way I was told to tell you thanks for the update." The smile I saw was probably the first real smile I had ever seen Ginny give.

"It was no problem. You looked like you finished... your business successfully." Ginny said with a quick cut of her eyes towards my belt.

What was the story here? Was Ginny into something with Lilly as well? Did she know? How? I wanted to ask, wanted to know, so as casually as I could I stammered "So how do you know each other?"

Ginny grinned and said " She's our boss's wife. I've known her since I started. But that's not what you really want to know is it?"

All my years of education and training, all my expertise with words and meanings fled me and I replied "Uhmm... well... I... uh"

Her laugh was low sweet and infectious as she leaned forward and whispered "And that is why I love lawyers." Before sitting back and going back to the computer file she was working on before I arrived.

As I walked away my head was spinning and as I sat back at my desk, I realized that she had answered my question, but only left me knowing less. While I was still trying to figure out where Ginny fit and what all of this information meant I heard a slight buzz from my desk drawer. Opening the drawer, I removed my extra cellphone and opened the message that was waiting for me.

The text read simply "Floor 22, room 2207"

What did it mean? Without thinking any further I left my office and headed to the elevator. The building was huge and while the law firm owned the whole building, it only occupied the top four floors, leaving the other floors for other tenets. As I passed the desk, I saw Ginny who managed to smile at me as the doors closed. Pressing 22 I began the long ride down from the 55th floor.

The lobby on floor 22 was small and it was obvious that this floor has been leased to a large number of smaller clients. Walking the hall I passed Architects, Designers, Non-Profits, and numerous other business signs on the doors. Until finally I reached 2207, which held a sign that read "SimTerm Systems and Service." Opening the door, I entered a standard business office with a reception desk and two closed doors located to the left and right of the central desk. The company name and logo were emblazoned on a sign placed directly behind the currently empty desk. "Hello?" I called out to the empty space, in that strange loud whisper reserved for unknown places. My extra phone buzzed and the message said simply "Left door".

The handle turned easily, and the door opened, revealing a second door. Not stopping I opened it as well and found myself in a hotel room. A very nice hotel room. The furniture was heavy and well made and the decoration tasteful but sparse. Everything was in black and white, accented with shades of gray. It was beautiful. But what stopped my eye was the woman lying on the bed. Lilly was half reclining in a bright red silk gown with a glass of champagne in her delicate hand.

"Welcome to my office dear." She said smiling and lifting the glass, before draining the golden liquid in a single swallow. "I can't always be working so I set up a little space to escape from life's challenges... or in this case to escape with one of my favorite challenges. Now get those clothes off and come treat me like I want you to treat me stud."

I was disrobing quickly as she watched and was soon naked. "Now come over here and kiss me." Lilly commanded and without a pause I did.

The hour that followed was amazing as under her explicit direction I kissed her, and touched her, before slowly disrobing her. The silk gown had hidden a stunning red bra and panty set that was simple but made everything they covered seem less covered. The last thing to be removed were her panties and these where drawn down slowly with kisses along her legs as they descended and eventually fell away, leaving her completely naked upon the bed.

We had been together for almost three months, since the fateful night at the video store. In that time, we had had sex or variations on it in places as diverse as restrooms, homes offices, cars, and even back allies. Each meeting had been intense and exciting. There had been times when others might be directly involved before or after, or indirectly during, but this was the first time that it had been just us alone in a private room, making love. She was still directing but I was being the careful lover she made me be. I was kissing and licking and stroking where and when I was told, I was touching a spot here or caressing an area there. Each touch was guided was directed towards a fuller passion. She was clean and fresh, and I was given the opportunity to explore every inch of her. Time was meaningless and I was now staring down at her revealed beauty, spread like a goddess across the fine sheets of the bed.

"Now my sweet dear come and kneel between my legs." Lilly said and I did. Placing myself between her spread legs atop the bed. "Very good. Now dear boy pull up my knees and move yourself closer to me." And once again I did. Now I was kneeling with her legs lifted to either side and my cock only inches from her. "Very nice. Now be a dear and slip that sweet cock into me. "I watched as the dark tip of my cock push apart her vulva, opening the way into her. It was amazing to watch as my inches disappeared into her. I stopped when all of me was now hidden within her. Her close-trimmed bush and mine merged into a seamless landscape as I looked down. "Now deep and slow but tell me when you want to cum dear." Lilly intoned.

She felt amazing. I'm still not exactly sure why her pussy felt so good, but it did. Lilly was tiny, but she was not overly tight, that being said she was not sloppy either. Fucking her, as I was now, was like putting on a fine leather glove, she was smooth and firm and wonderful. But beyond the smooth firmness of her, Lilly also clenched and rolled her vagininal walls as I stroked her. It was amazing and even now I could feel my urgency growing. My pace quickened and my already hard cock grew even harder.

"I am close Ma'am" I panted as my thrusts gained speed.

"I want you in my mouth now dear boy." Lilly commanded as she pulled herself up and lowered her face. There was a clear wet plop as my glistening cock pulled free, wet with her internal lubrication. Now lifting my hips, I redirected myself towards her mouth, now open to take my now exposed member. In a smooth thrust I was once more in her, but it was her mouth this time that gripped me. Pulling myself I groaned "Now Ma'am" as the first jet shot from me.

Watching her tilt her head back I could she my cum shooting across her tongue and into her mouth. Lilly kept her mouth poised open and up as my cum declined to a dribbling trickle. It was pooling on her tongue and teeth as she closed her lips around my deflating member. I watched her swallow several times, before opening up her mouth and rolling her tongue around my now softening member.

"Ummm lovely dear." Lilly murmured as her tongue slid along her lips picking up any stray drops. "Now be a dear and get busy with that tongue on my sweet clit. Make me cum my boy and then you will need to shower and get back to work." With that Lilly laid back and pulled her legs wide for me once more.

The next ten minutes passed quickly as I kissed and licked and sucked Lilly to a shuddering climax. Soon after, shower clean and dressed, I opened the second door and entered the outer office.

"Take care Mr. Sharp" came a familiar voice. Turning I smiled at Ginny who occupied the reception desk.

"Do you work here to?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm technically employed by SimTerm, which is a temp service. I just have a work contract with BB&J. Nice to see you by the way. You're one of the nicest guys I've met here." Ginny said with a smile.

"Thanks. Have a great day." I called as the elevator opened. As the doors closed my last sight was Ginny giving me a tiny wave and smiling.

I was smiling and confused as I got back to my desk and began work. Several hours later my phone rang and picking it up Susan said "Hey honey when will you be heading home? I was starting to think about dinner." I realized it was already 6:30pm and so I said, "I'm packing up now, so I'll be home shortly." Hanging up I began to frantically stuff things into my briefcase, snapping it shut and heading for the car.

The office was quieter than earlier, but still busy as I entered the elevator and headed for the lobby. Walking to my car I found half of the spots already empty. Once inside I dropped my briefcase and as I started the engine heard a familiar buzz.

"I left you a little memento in your case from today. Do be a dear and don't lose them. Also, I want you to be cold and distant to your wife tonight. No kissing or other affection." the text read.

Furiously I popped open my case and diving through found the red panties with a note tucked into the pocket. The panties were damp and bringing them to my nose I could smell her musky scent. The note read simply "Thanks for today. Here's a little something in case you forget what I smell like - Lilly" Pulling the panties to my nose once again I inhaled her scent deeply before tucking the treasure back deep into my folder pocket and closing the case. The trip home was quiet as her smell faded from my nose and I steeled my heart for a chilling evening.