A Day in the Life of a Sissy Slave

Story Info
Sissy slave brings Mistress home for the week.
1.2k words
4.34
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By a fluke of circumstance we are going to have a week together uninterrupted so my only responsibility will be to serve my Owner.

I arrive late in the afternoon of the first day to pick you up. I am dressed as instructed and I am summoned to your space for inspection prior to leaving for the house. I park the car and walk up the stairs. I am wearing my new 6' heels, black seamed stockings, red garter belt, tight panties, a lacy slip, split to the thigh skirt and a see thru top with my breasts in a red lacy bra. My hair and nails are done and I have put on bright red lipstick to match my nails. Under my skirt my cock is caged and you have the only key and my asspussy is filled with a new plug that is stretching me nicely.

I pass your inspection and you hand me three items. The first is a set of straps designed to lock the shoes in place until you decide to remove them. The second is a new collar, red with multiple rings that you place around my neck and lock. Again you hold the only key. The last item is a full sized blue pill that I take with a sip of water.

I gather your bags and we leave for the car. As we leave we run into your new neighbour. This is a man you have seen a few times before and you find attractive. You and he flirt a bit in front of me and you have hinted that you are in a D/s relationship with someone that you may be interested in sharing one day.

You call out to him and you shake hands. I am standing as I have been taught, three paces behind you with my head lowered and my eyes down. You know he can smell my perfume and he asks if I am your submissive. You say yes and call me over to stand beside you. My eyes are still down and without introducing me you tell me to lift my skirt and show our guest my caged cock and filled ass. He nods his approval and suggests that the time might be near when we should all meet. You nod and smile and tell him soon but we have a previous engagement.

You turn and leave and I follow obediently. We get in the car and you instruct me to drive to a part of town we don't know well. It Is still early enough in the day that it is fully light out and you tell me to go through the drive thru of a local coffee shop. I am to place the order and as we drive around the building to let my cage show through the slit in my skirt. As we approach the window I see that it is an attractive young woman who will be serving us. As I drive up she takes a second look at me and blushes but does not turn away. Then she looks at you and her eyes light up. You know each other from other activities and she is pleased that you have come by to show off your property. We get the drinks and begin to drive away.

Before we leave the parking lot however you tell me to park and go in with your drink to ask for a correction. Without hesitation I get out of the car and walk into the shop and ask for a different drink. The girl is at the counter and she smiles as I come in. She takes her time knowing that people and staff are watching me.

By now the pill is beginning to take full effect and my cock is swelling and moving in the cage. From past experience when you have done this I know what will happen next. I am right as I glance down and see the cage begin to poke the front of the skirt. By the time the drink is ready I am as fully hard as the cage will allow and my swollen cock wobbles back and forth under the skirt as I walk out and back to the car.

I arrive back in the car and you tell me that I have been a good slut and passed several tests in the past hour. You were watching to see that I didn't hesitate to carry out any instruction you gave and that I maintained a respectful demeanour at all times. You also watched to confirm that carrying out your instructions was very arousing for me once more proving that I am your owned slut.

We drive to the house and as I put away the things you have brought you wander around getting familiar with the surroundings. Once I am done you have me stand before you while you sit and sip a tea I have made for you. You begin to give me my instructions for the week and the first is that unless I am showering I am to wear the collar, cage and heels at all times. What else I wear will vary through the week but these will not change. You tell me that this is a very big week and one that better make you feel spoiled and totally relaxed and appreciated or there will be consequences.

Since we have already eaten I go to run your bath and prepare us for bed. You tell me that I am to wear my nighty to bed along with my collar and heels and cage. As we go to the bathroom I assume my toilet position and drink your pee and clean your pussy. You climb into the hot bath and I wash and massage your pains and tension away.

You can see that the pill still has me hard and the cage is straining my balls. You take the key from around your neck and unlock the cage while I stand next to the bath. You use your soapy hands to stroke me to a full erection. As I moan that I am about to cum you tell me to put out my hand and you jerk me off into my hand. It has been at least a week since you allowed me to cum so the load is impressive. You instruct me to eat my cum and lick my fingers clean. You tell me this is my reward for being such a good public slut today. You reattach the cage and lock me in again. You rise from the bath and I dry you off and powder you with fresh honey dust.

When we walk in the bedroom you sit on the side of the bed and reach for the marker you have instructed to be on the table at all times. You mark my body as Owned, Slut, Whore, Cum Eater, Cunt, Sissy and Mine. You tell me that I will be marked like this all week so I better get used to it. Despite my huge cum a few minutes ago my cock twitches inside my cage with the excitement of being marked.

My last job for the evening is to softly and gently eat you to multiple orgasms finishing by drinking down your final bladder of pee.

You attach a chain to the collar and to my cuffed wrists for the night. The lights are turned out and we fall asleep in each other's embrace.