A Day in the Life of Sub Stefan

Story Info
Miss Julie is playing with her toy again.
879 words
3.7
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan woke up to an incredible pain. "Again!" he thought while trying to pay no attention to his member straining in his cage. His penis was pressing hard against his restraints to no success. And the more Stefan focused on him, the worse it usually would get.

It has been two long months since he started to wear his chastity cage after meeting Miss Julie. Miss Julie chose this cage for him herself and it fit perfectly. He started to like it every day a little more. It was a constant reminder who he was bound to, and he felt so blessed to wake up with a painful morning wood with his first thought knowing who was in charge of his pleasure and his pain, "Miss Julie!"

Stefan snuggled into his blanket to enjoy its warmth and comfort, but he could no longer ignore the pain and got out of bed. After taking a cold shower - according to Miss Julie it had to be since cold showers were good for his health, and warm water was exclusively reserved for her skin - he was ready to start his day.

He picked up his phone to text good morning to his Mistress and got ready to entertain her. And there she was and his heart leaped upon seeing her presence. "Good morning toy," she wrote. Just these simple words made him feel complete. "Today I have special plans for you. We will crush your balls pet!" he saw on his screen.

"Why Miss Julie?" he asked and she replied, "Because it is fun!" She told him to take his cage off, and the feeling of freedom and possible access was so unused to him that he felt naked. Then she told him to tie his balls. Stefan found a nice thick rubber band and slipped it around his scrotum to keep his ball together in a nice tight bulge. His hairless skin was tightly stretched around them and they looked so vulnerable and sensitive.

"Now find some big and heavy books pet!" Miss Julie commanded. Stefan pulled out some business and geography books he hasn't touched in years. After he informed her that he gathered a dozen books, Miss told him to kneel in front of his wooden chair. He complied and dropped to his knees. Miss Julie continued, "Now rest your balls on the chair seat and begin piling books on them, toy!"

Stefan started with the largest book. He loved the feeling of his tied balls and his friend was rock hard while putting the second book on top of the first, and then the third and the fourth. With the fifth book he started to feel the weight of them all on his balls. He told Miss Julie his progress and was told to continue. The sixth book made him feel really uncomfortable. With the seventh book he started to squirm and asked, "Please Miss, it really hurts now. Can I stop?"

She said, "How about one more and then it is enough?" He added a big Atlas onto the stack, and that additional book made all the difference. It felt his balls would get continued to get crushed more and more like in a vice slowly closing in on his precious friends. "Show me!" commanded Miss, and he took a picture of a foot of books with his erection pointing up right next to the stack and sent it to Miss.

"The weight of the world is resting on your balls, you better endure the pain slave. How about for 5 full minutes, starting now?" she suggested. Stefan started to suffer before the timer even started and the pain already reached a limit that made him grimace in desperation, but he didn't give up. He forced himself to go with it because he failed most of the tasks Miss Julie gave him and he didn't want to disappoint again.

"4 minutes left," he saw on the screen. His teeth started to clench and he tried to focus on the wonderful feeling of his engorged member which apparently liked his treatment more than his balls! "3 minutes pet," and at this point his eyes were tearing up from the stress and the suffering. He couldn't ignore the ever increasing pressure any longer. "2 minutes toy," he read. Stefan was in a universe of pain and his legs started to tremble. The vibration made the book stack move ever so slightly which made his discomfort even worse. He hardly was able to enter on his phone "Please," and saw, "1 minute, nearly there". He let his butt drop onto the floor in exhaustion. By doing so his balls were sliding painfully underneath the books one last time, and he let out a painful howl.

He failed. Again. And he was terrified to report his failure to Miss Julie. Her punishments were nothing compared to this session. "Oh slave, you are getting worse and worse, think about a proper punishment. If it pleases me then I may choose yours instead of what I have in mind." she said. Stefan felt ashamed and already his mind was spinning ideas around. But that will be tomorrow and he was happy because he knew that his failure entertained Miss Julie today.