Sadism at the Butterfly Lounge

Story Info
Darius allows a cruel Dominatrix to play with Molly.
2.9k words
4.29
10.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you completely out of your mind?" asked Scott, setting his drink down on the table between him and Darius; who sat across from him seemingly without a care in the world.

"You are going to let Susan, Sus-an, play with Molly?"

"Of course, why would I keep a treasure like my slave all to myself?" asked Darius taking a sip of his drink and smiling at Scott.

"I appreciate that, lord knows, I have had some of the best nights of my life with your generosity." Scott's cheeks warmed when he thought about the night Darius had ordered Molly to obey him. "But Susan is cruel."

"And I'm not?" asked Darius flexing his gloved hands on his knees.

"In your way but she has made every playmate, she has ever had, cry. And safe word."

"But does she leave physical marks?"

"No."

"Do any of her subs ever leave the lifestyle completely?"

"No."

"Then I don't see the problem."

--- Later --

Molly.

Susan circled me quietly. I was immediately aware of every roll on my body, every stretch mark, every blemish. I resisted the urge to look to Darius for comfort, but I was told to keep my attention on this Domme goddess surveying me.

"Hmm, I see. Your nails are very pretty. Do you paint them especially for your Master?" she asked her voice dripping with venom.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am uh- Mistress." I stammered.

She took my hand in hers, looking them over. Her gaze traveled up my arm to my neck where my collar was locked.

"Darius, I need that key you wear around your neck." She spoke without turning to him, simply holding out her hand.

My heart sank, I had just been bound in his love and now it was going to be taken away. I felt my heart race and tears burn my eyes.

"Darius." Snap. Snap. She clicked her fingers and a tiny key appeared in her hand. "Thank you."

"Hold your hair up, girl."

My hands trembled as I lifted my hair up and out of the way. Susan's fingers were icy cold as she pulled my beautiful collar to the side to have easy access to the lock. I felt the key slide into the hole, and I could not stop my reaction.

"No! No! Please Mistress, don't take my collar away! Please! I am nothing without it!" I sobbed falling to my knees, I didn't care about how my breasts swayed and my thighs shook gracelessly. I couldn't lose my collar. "Please... please... I'll do whatever you want. Use me in any way! I- I'll give you my safe word."

I heard a gasp come from Darius' throat and Susan's laughter rang out above me.

"You were right, Darius. She is very devoted to you. I am impressed."

"She is the epitome of my fetishes. She is everything to me." Darius said, his voice thick with emotion at my sudden outburst.

"Such a highly regarded slave might become a problem." She said returning the key to its rightful owner. Darius slipped it back onto the chain around his neck, holding on to the small piece of metal as if ensuring he still owned it.

"Not as of yet." He spoke, almost sternly. "Molly is a treasure."

"A treasure? Did you hear that, slave girl? You're a treasure. Oh, get back on your feet." She snapped at me.

"Yes, Mistress." I stood and resumed the position she had put me in.

"How does it feel to be put so high up on a pedestal?" she locked eyes with me.

"I'm humbled, Mistress." I said, holding her gaze.

"Are you?" she snapped, grabbing my hair roughly. "Are you humbled?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I cried out.

"I don't think you are." She hissed in my ear, "I think you've become arrogant under Darius' tutelage. I think you're nothing but a haughty little slut who needs to be brought down a few pegs."

"Y-yes, Mistress?" I choked out, I didn't know what she wanted me to say or do, the uncertainty was throwing me off balance.

"I think a lesson in humility is in order. Get on your knees." She forced me down onto my knees. "This makeup is nice but far too pretty for a fucktoy."

She emphasized her last word by running her hand roughly down my face, smearing my eyeshadow and lipstick across my cheeks and chin. She ruffled my hair and spit in it so that a few locks stuck out at odd angles and others stuck to my face.

"That is much better. What are you?"

"A slave, Mistress." She smacked my cheeks, enough to sting but not cause injury.

"What are you?"

"Master's slut, Mistress?" She smacked me again, the sting making my eyes well with tears again.

"What ARE you?"

"A fucktoy, Mistress"

"Good girl. That is exactly what you are." she slapped my ass. "A foul little fucktoy. I am actually surprised that Darius still wants you." I stayed on my knees and trembled. "Maybe you've fooled him into believing that you're actually a submissive and not just a set of holes."

"M-Master loves me, Mistress." I whispered. Her words were stinging but I was determined to stay strong.

"That's what I've heard but it is so difficult to believe." She stepped away from me for a moment, leaving me on my knees. I didn't dare move. She came back with a small chair, placed it a few feet in front of me sitting gracefully. Something was hanging from the back of the chair, but I couldn't see it through my lingering tears. "Come here, fucktoy." I didn't want to respond to that name. I wasn't just a fucktoy. I was, Molly, Darius' submissive. I was a --

CRACK

I shrieked at the sound and fell over curling up into a ball. The strike had landed mere inches from my face. I looked up at Susan, an evil looking bull whip in her hand.

"That was a warning. The next time my whip flies it will slice through that ample ass of yours." Her tone was even and calm. It was clear that she was telling the truth. "Now, get on your hands and knees and come here, fucktoy."

"Y-yes, Mistress." I clumsily got on all fours and crawled to her. My tummy swayed as I moved. The tummy that Darius' often rubbed lovingly, while cooing into my ear, all the sweetest words I ever needed to hear. The tummy that I had learned to embrace and love, now felt grotesque in front of the trim, fit, and stunning Susan. In that moment I hated it, but I am sure that is what she wanted.

I knelt directly in front of the Demoness, placed my hands on my thighs and lowered my eyes to her feet. They were clad in strappy gladiator sandals that wrapped around her calves.

"Good, fucktoy. That wasn't so hard, was it?" she cooed and stroked my face, smearing my makeup further.

"No, Mistress. Thank you for your patience."

"You can thank me later. Now, I want to see what sounds I can get out of that cunt in your face." I blushed fiercely. "Lean forward and place those huge tits on my lap." Awkwardly I lifted my breasts and placed them on her knees. She chuckled above me and grasped my nipples, using them to position my flesh the way she wanted. "Hmm, these are just screaming to be tortured."

She started toying with my rock-hard nipples, pinching, and rolling them between her fingers. It took no time at all for my heart to start racing and my breathing to become shallow.

"Moan for me, fucktoy." She leaned forward and began to pull on them in a milking motion. She whispered, "Moan like the little slut you are." I tried to keep myself quiet but when she licked her fingers and gently rubbed the moisture into my buds I moaned loudly and leaned into the sensation. "That's it. Let it out. Let me hear it."

I whimpered and gasped as she continued her torment me for what felt like hours. I felt her foot nudging my knees apart and I opened to her. To my shame she started to massage my pussy with her foot, and I moaned louder, grinding onto her ankle. The straps of her sandal rubbed so deliciously close to my clit, I spread my knees wider pressing the leather deeper into my folds.

"Please, Mistress..."

"Such pretty little sounds you make." She spoke gently. "But I don't think your Master heard you. Louder, fucktoy. Beg me louder."

"Please, Mistress! Oh!" my pleas were punctuated by her wiggling her toes, driving me wild.

"Mistress please!"

"Please, what? What is it you want, Molly?" she asked, almost kindly. My eyes shot to hers at the use of my name.

"I... I want..." She moved her foot away, giving me a moment to collect my thoughts. "I want to please you, Mistress."

That, apparently, was the magic phrase. Susan laughed loudly and stood from her chair, letting my breasts fall painfully back into place on my stomach.

"You know, fucktoy, I was going to get you off and toss you back to your Master. But, you said, with your own whorish mouth, that you wanted to please me. And nothing pleases me more than reducing haughty little slave girls like you to puddles of filth." She leaned down and grabbed my hair, pulling me to my feet. "Sit it the chair, legs spread wild on either side." I obeyed and assumed her requested position. She quickly bound my ankles to chair and pulled my arms behind my back securing them there with cuffs. I was completely exposed to her and anything she wanted to do to me.

I tried to focus on Darius, who was seated behind me, out of my field of view. I imagined it was him who had restrained me, and he was going to lavish affection on me as he had done so many times. I thought about him caressing my breasts, pushing them together so that he could lick both of my nipples at the same time. I began to drift as thoughts the heat rising in my body as he flogged my legs and back, filling me with delicious warmth and a gentle sting clouded my mind's eye. I was back in his bed, wrists and ankles bound together as he cuddled me through the night, denying me release until morning. As the sun rose, he would bring me to climax again and again until I weakly squeaked out my safe word.

My captor must have noticed my shift in demeanor. She snapped her fingers twice in my face.

"No, no. None of that. I want you present. Focus on me and nothing else. You try to escape into your head again and promise you, you will not be able to sit for a week."

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry." I lowered my head and took a deep breath. After a moment, I looked up. "Let me please you, Mistress."

Without a word, Susan turned on her heal and strode off toward her play bag. I saw her grab a few items but the only thing I could identify was a wand. I shivered and pulled at my restraints; I did not want to get free I just wanted to make sure they would hold when I inevitably started thrashing.

She placed a large dildo on my thigh, simply to free her hands, and draped a chain around her neck. At the ends of the chain hung two mean looking nipple clamps. My eyes followed them as they swayed against her cleavage.

"Oh yes, fucktoy, those are for you. But first, I think that slutty little nub between your legs needs some attention." She whispered in my ear and placed the wand against my clit using a bit of duct tape, on the chair, to hold it in place. "A low setting to begin with, I think."

She flipped the switch on the wand, and it came to life buzzing strongly, I began to moan and writhe immediately, we were not beginning with the lowest setting. She watched me for a few moments then took my nipples between her fingers. She worked them slowly and firmly until they stood out stiffly against my pale skin. She pinched them twice and then attached the first clip.

"Ah!" my back arched at the sensation, forcing my breasts up and Susan quickly attached the second clamp. "Mistress, please! It hurts!"

"Oh, I know fucktoy. I know it hurts. Especially when I do this." She gave the chain connecting my tortured nipples a hard tug and I screamed out. In that moment she forced the dildo, she had initially placed on my lap, into my mouth. "Suck on it, bitch. Give it the best blowjob you can."

She began to work the large phallus in and out of my mouth, each time getting closer and closer to my throat. My only saving grace was the wand between my legs which kept pushing my arousal higher.

She ran a free hand down my body and flicked the clamps causing me to gasp around the cock in my mouth. She used the opportunity to press the dildo deeper into my throat. I gagged slightly but my training with Darius had prepared me to take a wide array of sizes. She giggled at me and turned her head over her shoulder.

"Darius, you've made this one cock hungry, haven't you?"

"I have given her the necessary training to please me, Susan, nothing more." Darius' voice was a soothing balm to me.

"Let's test the training further."

Susan adjusted her grip on the dildo and forced it to the hilt down my throat. I swallowed hard willing it down and sucked deep. I was rewarded with a sharp tug at my nipples and the setting on the wand turned up to maximum. My body went ridged as I came hard, screaming around the cock down my throat.

"That's one!" called out Susan gleefully. "Don't you dare stop." She started to quickly fuck my mouth and throat, alternating between flicking and pulling on my nipple chain. All the while the wand continued to vibrate quickly drawing me to orgasm after orgasm. My sight was clouded by tears and spit covered my face and neck. I couldn't stop shaking and moaning, making sounds that ceased resemble my voice.

Susan, had failed to give me the ability to safe word. No bell in my hand, no way to speak, I was trapped and soon the panic began to set it.

It all came to a head when she took hold of the chain connecting the clamps and wrenched them from my chest. I screamed once at the shock and again as the sensation of pins and needles mixed with fire filled my breasts.

As the corners of my vision darkened, and I felt myself spinning in place, the dildo was pulled from my mouth. I took several deep quaking breaths as deft fingers pulled the wand away from my clit and I heard it clatter to the floor. I kept my eyes crossed, trying to pull myself together and my mouth was taken by soft feminine lips. They held me there and I felt hands gently caressing my nipples, soothing them.

The kiss was broken, and I heard a kind female voice coo into my ear. "You did so well, Molly. I am so proud of you." I opened my eyes at saw Susan gazing down at me. "Your devotion to those who control you and your willingness to suffer for them is so beautiful. You are so beautiful."

She leaned down and uncuffed my wrists and ankles, massaging them each in turn.

"Th- thank you, Mistress."

"When you've recovered a bit, I want you to call me Susan. I would love for us to be friends." She smiled, placing light kisses on my shoulders.

"I- think I would like that too, Mistress." My voice was tiny. Susan sat on the floor in front of me and opened her arms.

"Come here, precious Molly."

I slid off the chair and into her warm embrace. She held me close and smoothed my hair out of my face. As I rested my head against her chest, I felt a strong masculine body slide up beside me. Master was there. My hero.

As we leaned back to lay on the floor, I let the tears flow. I sobbed into my domme's cleavage, Darius lovingly kissed my hair, and Susan whispered all the sweetest things to me. We lay like that until my tears had dried up and I was myself again.

Master helped me to sit up and I looked at Susan, she looked so small sitting there on the floor, her eyes held some unspoken worry.

"Listen, Molly. You can hate me if you would like to. I know I said some terrible things to you-" I cut her off with a loud laugh.

"Holy shit." I giggled. "That was amazing. Can we do it again? Not tonight, I mean but.... Master can I? Mistress can we?"

Our laughter echoed off the walls and no doubt spilled into the bar area of the lounge.

"You, my little cherub, are truly one in a million." Said Darius hooking a finger around my collar and pulling me in for a kiss.