A Day in the Stocks

Story Info
Time in the stocks, my own thoughts.
845 words
4.17
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started this story for the 750 word challenge but realised it was March and too late. So I did not bother to edit it to exactly 750 words.

My nose itches, of all my problems an itchy nose is bothering me most. When he left me here the last thing he said was "I hope that itch doesn't bother you," I didn't have a fucking itch until he said that bastard. Now my nose is itching and I can't scratch it while I have been stuck in these stocks for hours. No matter how I try my hand will not reach my nose.

My legs ache, my boobs are sore and any time now the spanking machine is going to whack my bum. He's set it to random times, in the time I have been stuck here my bum has been hit about a dozen times. The last one hit the top of my thigh / bottom of my bum and it fucking hurt. The little victory is that I could hear the machine click a split second before it hit me so I could be prepared. Prepared! Fuck I could tense the muscles for all the good that did.

The girl on the screen with the inflated boobs was bending over to invite the guy with the massive cock to fuck her. Sir had been generous in leaving me an i-pad with continuous porn to keep me amused. Click, tense, ouch, that one was smack in the centre of my bum. I forgot about the itch, think about the sting in the bum, not the itch.

Shit he's sticking that massive dick in her bum, fuck that must hurt. I didn't see any lube. I don't want to watch this, my bum is sore from sir fucking it when he first locked me in and his cock is definitely big enough but it does not compare to that monster, thank God! I closed my eyes.

I thought back to the good times I have had locked in these stocks with their leather padded holes for extra comfort while you are tortured. My favourite is to be locked in backwards, my back arched, my mouth and pussy at cock height and boobs looking to the sky, well ceiling. Starting with my mouth, he would shove his cock in while playing with my boobs. He could lean forward and smack my pussy, he did lean forward and smack my pussy. He always leaned forward and smacked my pussy!

Moving around he fucked my smacked pussy while squeezing my nipples. I loved it, I wish he would come in and fuck me, he has not allowed me to climax for over a week. He cums at least once a day; bastard.

Yeow, I missed the click so the smack came as a surprise, top of the thigh again, it really was random. Big boobs and big dick had moved on. On the screen now was some poor bitch having her boobs hit with a nasty looking cane. The camera panned back and my face came into view. What a mess, my makeup had run through my tears. My hair was all over the place, my boobs were taking a hell of a beating. I was smiling.

God, thinking back to that day had got the juices flowing, my pussy was just right for fucking. "Please sir come and fuck me," if he heard me he took no bloody notice. If only I could get a hand out I could play with my clit but there is no chance. I'd even break all rules and bring myself off and take the punishment. It's easy to think this when it's impossible.

I need a wee! Now nothing else will be in my head except my bladder. "Click", tense, another blow on the bum, ouch. I let out a few drops of wee. I'd cross my legs if he hadn't fixed them spread. He'll be back soon surely, although he'd let me wee myself, laugh and make me clean it up. If he was feeling nasty cleaning it up with my tongue, a shiver went through me at this thought.

The video was showing a very beautiful naked girl arms spread and legs bent and wide, her lovely bald pussy wet and waiting. She didn't have to wait long, a tongue was in her in a flash. Christ I wish that was happening to me. I heard a noise then it was almost happening, not a tongue but sir's beautiful cock. He fucked me hard, it was literally fucking marvellous. "Please can I cum?" I asked not that I had a choice. I was going to climax any second.

"Yes," he said, thank God. "Ouch," he had not turned the machine off and copped a smart one across his bum. Te he, that'll teach him, now he knows some of what I go through. I climaxed and laughed at the same time, almost choking myself.

He moved around and stopped me laughing by putting his cock down my throat.