All Comments on 'A Day of Denial'

by NaughtyGeminiGirl96

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wwot40wwot40over 3 years ago
Great Story!

Hello NaughtyGeminiGirl96,

I loved your story, A Day of Denial. It really captured how Dom can take His sub to the edge and beyond over time. I cannot believe the sense of tension you captured in the subs thoughts as her Daddy took total control of her. I have been in the lifestyle for over 20 yrs now and you know of what you write.

MV

Daddy_SirDaddy_Siralmost 3 years ago

Good story but you really need to learn how to use commas correctly. You repeatedly don't use them when they are necessary (for example, after introductory clauses or phrases and after the first independent clause in a compound sentence) and sometimes use them when they should not be used producing comma splices and sentences that are just ungrammatical.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 2 years ago

You could get the free version of Grammarly. That is pretty good with commas, but you still have to make a judgment call sometimes - and not just with commas. It's not AI by a long shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh wow this was SO GOOD !!! i orgasmed twice just reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyGeminiGirl96@NaughtyGeminiGirl96
I'm a writer who loves to dip my toes into the erotic. I'm always open to new things to help get my creative juices flowing. I love to talk about writing and all things naughty.