A Day of Use: A Wife's Fantasy

Story Info
I get bound and used by my husband and lover.
1.4k words
3.75
8.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally", I think as I feel a hand run down the length of my calf and back. I've been tied to the chair for what seems like forever. My arms are bound and pulled up over my head, comfortably over the top of the chair and attached to one of the legs in the back. My hips are pulled to the edge of the chair and my legs, bent at the knee, are spread as far as the chair would allow.

The hand moves back up my leg and down my thigh. I feel his fingers graze my wet pussy then I feel him twisting the egg that is in my ass. I moan into the ball gag and try to push my hips toward him, I want to be touched so badly. I'm not sure at this point who is touching me, but I don't care, I need to feel one of them.

When I stepped out to the guest house I saw my husband and lover, Tyler and Ben, playing a video game. They appeared to not notice so I walked to the couch and sat down, putting in my headphones as I went. I took a moment to find some classic rock and then opened my game and began playing.

I hadn't noticed when they turned off the game and moved over to the pool table until Tyler pulled my attention from my phone, offering me the next game. Ben took his turn, starting the game, then stepped back to allow me my turn. I looked at the two of them standing next to each other behind where I would need to take my shot from. Something felt odd but I assumed they were waiting for me to bend over the table. With my mid-thigh length dress, large, round ass, and no panties they would get quite the show.

What I didn't expect was to feel a hand push me toward the table, closing the few inch gap between my c cup chest and the table. When I attempted to stand, I felt a hard slap to my right ass cheek. "Stay Still and silent" Ben said from my side as he brought a blindfold from his pocket and placed it over my eyes.

Tyler leaned over my body pushing me hard into the table, " I'm going to remove my hand, I want you to stay where you are, if you move I will punish you, that goes for the rest of the evening". With that I felt him stand up and move away. Ben told me to put my arms over my head on the table, to which I quickly obliged, then placed my headphones into my hand, "put these back in" he said.

Now I was laying over the pool table, blind, listening to guns and rose's, and at the mercy of two men. My legs quivered from excitement and I could already feel my juices beginning to run down my thigh. Tyler's hands ran up the back of my thighs, lifting my dress higher and higher up my body. I lifted my torso just enough to let my dress get pulled over my head and off my arms before resting my body back down.

A few seconds later I felt my wrists being cuffed together and at the same moment I felt something cold run across my pussy. Since I was already wet, it took no time for him to push the toy inside me. "Mmm, my lush, this will be fun" I thought.

Then I felt another cold toy run over my clit and vibrate to life. I jumped and gasped loudly as the sensation hit me then felt another swift slap to my ass. I bit down on my lip to hold in the whine as the pain burned across my cheek. I took a deep breath and stilled myself as the toy continued its assault on my clit.

I felt Ben's fingers touch my jaw and run up to my mouth and across my lips. He pushed gently on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, giving his finger access inside. I sucked seductively on his finger for a moment before he pulled away and I felt the bag gag touch my parted lips. I opened my mouth as wide as it would go and Ben pushed the ball into its tight fit in my mouth, then his hands buckled it around my head.

He moved one hand to my long, brunette braid and pulled my head up and back, exposing my neck, which his other hand grabbed and gave a firm squeeze. My breath became labored pretty quickly and my muscles tensed involuntarily.

I felt the toy drug toward my ass, coating the egg in my juices on the way. When he reached my asshole he pushed the egg steady and gentle against it, taking no time to push the vibrating egg into my ass along with his finger to the first knuckle. I knew Tyler would take his time playing with my ass, he loves my ass. Surely enough, he didn't let me down. He fingered my ass slowly, turning the egg up higher little at a time until it was sending delicious jolts of pleasure through my body at its highest setting.

Tyler pulled his finger from my ass and moved away from me. Ben let my throat go and pulled my hair, affecting standing me straight up. The toys in my pussy and ass shifted, sending waves of vibrations through me and making me temporarily buckle in the knees. I catch myself quickly with very little movement and stand as still as I can manage, naked, cuffed, gagged, blindfolded, and submerged in music in front of the two of them.

I know it can't have been more than about 30 minutes since Tyler and Ben tied me to the chair. I've been counting back the number of songs I've listened to and about how long they may be. It's hard listening to classic rock, with the songs having such varied and long times, but I've come to my best logical guess.

During this time the egg has run at a steady medium setting and the lush has been played with by, I'm assuming, both men. The vibration patterns switch up every little bit so I have come to the conclusion that they must be taking turns.

One of them prefers drastic changes; jumping from a low vibration to its highest vibration, making my body twitch from the change. I have dubbed this my husband. Tyler enjoys my shocked reactions, he likes my body twitches and gasps when i'm not gagged. Ben on the other hand prefers to work me up to a frenzy slowly, driving me crazy on the way up. And that's exactly how the other pattern feels.

It starts low and raises slowly a couple levels, then it drops back down a bit. He works his way up like this, raising and lowering the strength of the lush until I'm dripping steadily but not quite climaxing. I want to cum so badly it almost hurts. The only thing I can focus on is the desire to cum, which is why I don't immediately recognize the hand on my leg.

It's not until he reaches my soaked, achingly aroused pussy that I register that it's Ben. His long, soft fingers gently rub circles around my clit, the feeling sends me straight to the edge, holding me suspended over my drop, fuck do I want to cum. I feel him push one finger a little harder against my clit while still moving in a circle. I am going to cum; my breathing gets faster, causing my chest to visibly rise and fall, I moan as quietly as I can keep into the gag.

Then I feel it, rising like a fire rushing out and taking everything in its path. I still my body and hold my breath as I tumble incredulously over the cliff that is my orgasm. Fuck me, If pure bliss could come in a bottle, this would be what it tasted like. It warms me to a blush red all over my body, then all too quickly I feel the fire retreat, until I was left with a delicious post orgasm vibration in my bits and dizzy from the rush.

As I come back down from ecstasy I realize, I'm once again, alone in the my darkness.