A Day on the Water Pt. 02

Story Info
Mia continues her naughty fun on a boat with an older man.
2.8k words
4.68
12.5k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again! This is part 2 of my story. You can read part 1 for the full details, but I'll drop a brief summary below.

My name is Mia. I'm 19 years old and ended up naked on a boat with my dad's friend, Mike. My dad had asked me to go fishing with him hoping that Mike would talk me out of my transgender 'phase'. But, after a wardrobe malfunction and some flirting, I ended up with Mike's cock down my throat and I loved every moment.

Let the story continue.

P.S. Thanks for all who commented and liked! You give me the motivation to continue writing.

------

Mike slowly lowered himself into the water and I dove in after him with a splash. The cold water hit me again and I let it all stream over me. I had just given my first blow job and not only did I love it, but I was pretty sure that I did a good job. The salty taste of Mike's cum still in my mouth attested to that.

I surfaced in front of Mike with a smile. "I feel so free." I said.

"Swimming in the nude is great, huh?" Mike replied, smiling too. "I'm glad we get to do this together."

"Me too," I said, swimming up to him until our bodies were almost touching. Just the two of us in that cold water. If someone saw, all they would see is two heads bobbing out of the water, not knowing that neither of us were wearing anything. I felt my little penis start to harden despite the cold water.

I reached forward and felt Mike's strong and hairy thigh with my hand, tracing up and down. It was a bit awkward to do while treading water, but soon my hand found my mark and I gently ran it over his cock. Even soft it felt huge in my hand.

"Oh daddy," I murmured into his ear, "I want you to take me. I want to be yours." I felt his cock twitch in my hand.

"Mia, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that." He said, reaching behind me and grabbing a handful of my ass. As he did, our bodies met and I could feel my small penis rub against his big one. I moaned involuntarily. "But let's talk about a little bit, first. Okay?"

That surprised me, but Mike didn't give me much time to process it. He pulled me back to the boat and again lifted me out of the water and right onto the boat. This time I didn't cross my legs, letting my little hairless penis standing erect show proudly. I was so horny that I just wanted to present my body to him like a present. However he wanted me, I was happy to oblige.

Mike laughed and pulled himself up to sit next to me. "I can see you're really ready," he said, pointing at my little member standing up straight and my legs spread wide open. I blushed again and began to wonder if I was coming on too strong. "But I've gotta ask. I'm a direct kind of person and I'm not going to beat around the bush. Why me?"

"Why you?" I repeated, puzzled. The question hadn't really occurred to me. Mike was hot and he respected who I was. I was Mia, and he didn't even question it. He was everything I wanted.

"Yeah. I mean, you're a beautiful young girl. Why not go for someone your own age? You could have your pick of them." He said.

I slowly closed my legs. I must have looked really crestfallen, because Mike scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Don't get me wrong. I'd love to be your first. You're so hot I can't keep my eyes off you. And when you put on that black bikini..." He shook his head as if he couldn't believe it. "It was almost too much. I'd love to be the first one to make love to you, but I just don't want you to do something that you'll regret."

I was at a loss of words for a moment. "Mike I think you're hot. And I love that you accept me for who I am. Accept me as Mia. Other people are always way too accepting, like over the top support, or they totally hate me for just being who I am. But you just accepted it. I said I'm Mia, and you said okay. You have no idea how much that means to me."

"I didn't even think about it like that." Mike replied.

"That's exactly it!" I exclaimed. "That's how I want to be treated. I'm not a freak. I'm just a girl."

"Of course you are. So you really like me?" He asked.

"Yes! I am totally into you and I think you're really hot!" I felt my legs open wide again practically of their own volition. "I really do." I repeated, putting my hand on Mike's thigh again to make my point.

"I can see that." Mike laughed, gesturing to my hard little penis sticking straight up. I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment again. "Don't be embarrassed," Mike said, "it's cute."

"Do you really like it?" I asked, looking down at my hairless little penis. It was about 3 inches long when erect, from the last time that I measured, and thin. The hormones I'd been taking almost made it smaller, especially my balls which were tucked up tightly against my body. The cold water was partly to blame for that, though.

"Sure." Mike said, reaching out a big hand and engulfing it. I groaned. "You like that huh?" Mike laughed.

"Oh god daddy, I love it," I replied, "I love when you play with me."

"And you want to make daddy feel good, right Mia?" He asked, still kneading my cock and sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"Yes daddy, more than anything." I moaned. I looked between his legs and saw that his own cock was standing erect now. It didn't even feel right to call my penis a cock compared to this one. It was easily three times as long and so thick I could hardly fit my hand around the shaft. It stretched my mouth open when I had given him a blowjob earlier, and now I wondered how it would feel stretching my ass open too.

"Get in the water." He said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I said get that tight little ass in the water. Don't make daddy ask again." He said, and there was a look of lust and dominance in his eye that made me melt. But I really didn't want to get back in the cold water after I was already warm on the boat.

"Please daddy, can I stay on the boat and suck that big cock?" I asked, but suddenly he grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his leg.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, but my voice was cut off by the loud clap of his hand landing on my bare ass cheek.

"When I tell you to do something, you do it!" Mike said firmly, spanking my ass loudly again. I wiggled my legs but didn't try to escape. I could feel his large manhood poking into my crotch and belly.

"Yes daddy," I said, playing into the situation. "I'll be a good girl." The words made me get harder than I thought possible, and I couldn't believe I was in this situation. Bent over Mike's knee with my bare ass in the air getting a spanking. And telling him I'd be a good girl! The humiliation was almost too much.

Mike rained a few more slaps on my bottom and then let me go. I immediately hopped up into his lap, grinding my ass against his thick cock.

"I thought I told you to get your ass in the water." He said sternly, and I slid my body down and into the water. The cold hit me again, but there was nothing that could stop me now. I was so turned on it was like a fire inside of me.

"Now show daddy what good girls do with a big cock." He said, scooting forward so that his legs dipped into the water and his cock was right in front of me.

I didn't waste any words. I put one hand on each thigh to stabilize myself and began worshipping the cock in front of me. I started by licking it from the base all the way to the tip, and then put the head in my mouth, licking all around it. Mike groaned and I felt so proud.

"You want daddy's big cock in that tight little ass, huh?" Mike said.

"Mmhmmm." I groaned around his cock, not letting it leave my mouth.

"You're daddy's little slut, aren't you?" He said. "You probably want to sit on daddy's lap with that big cock in your hole."

"Mmmph, I do daddy. I'm your little slut." I moaned around his cock.

My little cock was painfully hard and hot despite the cold water, and his words were driving me crazy. I put one hand down to touch myself but Mike gently slapped my face.

"uh uh," he said, shaking his head. "You keep your naughty little hands where I can see them and keep your mouth on my cock."

I nodded in approval, or at least I nodded as much as I could with his thick pole in my mouth. I kept enthusiastically bobbing my head on his big cock and licking it all over, savoring the taste and my own humiliation.

My mouth was starting to get tired when he reached out and hooked me under the arm pits, lifting me out of the water and onto his lap face-to-face. He kissed me long and deep and then pulled back.

"Was I too rough with you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I loved it daddy," I replied, grinding my ass against his throbbing cock and my little penis against his belly. "I love being your little slut. Please fuck me with this big thick daddy cock." I begged, pushing my ass against the head, but it was way too big to just slide in.

"You really want this, huh?" He chuckled

"I want you," I moaned, "I want you so badly."

"You are so sexy," he said, letting me rub myself on his cock. "Now get on the couch and spread your legs."

I did as he asked. Was this how it was going to happen? Mike telling me to spread my legs and then he was going to impale me on that huge tool? Don't get me wrong, I did exactly what he said. And I waited greedily. I wanted it. But it felt like something was missing.

I lay on the boat couch, where just that morning I had sucked Mike's cock for the first time and let him cum in my mouth, on my back. My legs were spread and I had one ankle in each hand. My little penis stood at attention and beneath it was my hairless tight little virgin hole.

Mike kneeled in front of me and dove in. I had been expecting his cock and what I got was his mouth. It was a shock in the best possible way. His stubble teased the outside of my cheeks and his tongue drove me wild. I'd never experienced anything like this in my life. I found myself writhing in my seat and moaning like a whore. All I could do to keep my legs open for Mike was to hold onto my ankles.

"Does it feel good, Mia?"

"Oh god yes, daddy," I gasped, "I've never felt anything like this before."

"I'm gonna put a finger in, okay?"
 "Yes daddy, open me up." I moaned.

"Such a good girl." Mike murmured as his tongue returned and true to his word, one of his thick fingers slipped past my now slippery ring into my ass. I didn't even try to hide my pleasure and my moans filled the air. His finger with his tongue was driving me crazy. A feeling was coming from deep within me like a pressure that needed to be released and was being slowly unlocked by that finger probing in and out, in and out.

I was so lost in the moment that I didn't even realize what I was doing or saying. I knew that I was begging him to fuck me, but Mike was inexorable. He continued fingering me. Not roughly, but firmly while he used his tongue around my cheeks and on my little balls.

Then all of a sudden I was coming. I don't even know if my penis was hard, but it was coming. It was unlike any orgasm I'd ever experienced before or since. No one was touching my penis. My own hands were busy keeping my legs spread and Mike was focused on my ass.

The orgasm came in waves of pleasure because Mike never stopped. I was drooling and moaning and begging all at once as the waves crashed over me.

Eventually, slowly, the orgasm subsided and Mike relented. The last thing he did was take his finger slowly out of my ass, leaving me feeling empty and euphoric at the same time.

"That was incredible," I mumbled. "Never experienced anything like it." "You came just from me playing with your ass. That's really hot." Mike said, looking at the puddle of cum on my belly.

"Fuck me, please, daddy," I said, looking him in the eye and keeping my legs spread. "I need your cock in me so bad."

"The thing about being young is you rush to do the things that can wait, and wait to do the things that really should be done. I would love nothing more than to make love to you, and if you give me the gift of your virginity, I promise that it will be special. This," he said, gesturing to my quivering body and spread open legs, "is hot, but not special. And I want to make your first time special."

I felt myself start to tear up and I let my legs go.

"Oh baby girl, did I say something wrong?" Mike asked, moving next to me to hug me.

"That's just so sweet," I sobbed, letting the tears come out and leaning on Mike. "You're so sweet and perfect."

Mike just patted my back. As my tears subsided, I noticed that his cock looked painfully erect. And huge. I slipped my head down to his lap and took him in my mouth.

"I can still do this for you, though, right daddy?" I asked him sweetly.

"Oh yes you can," Mike said, leaning back and moaning in response to the feel of my mouth.

I bobbed gently on his head, taking it in. His cock was so beautiful and perfect and it felt so right in my mouth. I used my tongue to lick all around his head to magnify his pleasure and got lots of moans as a reward for my effort.

Then I decided to take it a step further. I reached back with one hand and scooped the considerable pool of cum off my belly and brought it to his cock.

"Oh you naughty girl!" Mike laughed as I began massaging his cock with my own cum. "Now you've made daddy's cock all dirty, I hope you can clean it up."

"Of course, daddy" I replied with mock seriousness and returned my mouth to his slick member. I tenderly licked my own cum off of his cock, which was now hard as a piece of steel.

He must have really liked it. "Baby girl, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Anywhere." I replied, returning my head to his cock in eager anticipation of my reward.

"Oh god, here it comes!" He exclaimed, grabbing the back of my head with his strong hands and shooting his load into my mouth for the second time that day. I kept on his cock, making sure I got it all and that he could fully ride out his orgasm. When I felt his hands relax, I came up for air, a long strand of saliva still connecting me to his cock.

I immediately sat on his lap, letting my own little flacid penis sit alongside his thick and still hard cock. My hairless little penis looked more like a button than a cock compared to the huge tool it was next to! We both looked down. He chuckled and I giggled.

"It's so big!" I exclaimed.

"Well yours is so cute!" He returned and I blushed again.

I kissed him deeply and let his tongue roam around my mouth. "You'll really make my first time special?" I asked.

"It will be unforgettable." He replied and I sunk into his arms.