A Day Out for Master

Story Info
Master has his way at a mall.
2.4k words
4.06
30k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters within this story are 18 years of age or older.)

The outdoor air was refreshing as I walked past the high-end stores to my left and right. It was a nice mall in the part of town where the college girls loved to walk over and spend their money on boba and designer clothes. Feeling a bit thirsty I walked over to the new tea shop and saw a couple of cute Taiwanese girls behind the counter.

"How can I help you today sir?" she asked, a bit mousy looking but cute. Her breasts didn't seem to show much under her shirt but her coworker who was making herself a drink for her break certainly did.

"What's your name?" I said as I looked around the shop and seeing only these two working.

"Um. Ashley. Is there anything I can get you?" She looked uncomfortable at giving her name out to a customer especially a male one.

"Ashley, take that shirt off and show me your tits right now," I ordered, "And you there, take your top off too and present yourself to me."

The two girls confused and alarmed looked at each other as the each complied, lifting their shirts off and taking off their bras.

I admired the second girl, who while a bit thick, had large lovely breasts and a slightly darker complexion than Ashley.

Addressing the second girl I informed her, "I don't need to know your name because from now on you are simply Cow, cowgirl or cow slut. Take your pick." I smiled and made a small gesture as Ashley watched in horror as her coworker's tits grew even larger. "Since this is a milk tea shop, it should only be appropriate that the milk is fresh and on hand."

Gasping the girl's hands flew up to her breasts, trying to hide them behind her hands. "Oh my god, oh my god. What have you fucking done you-"

I cut her off. "Cow sluts don't talk, they moo, you silly slut. Now strip down completely naked and get on your fours in front of me. And since you're such a new cute little cow slut let me make sure you know how to behave correctly. Cow sluts are obedient and always do as their told. Cow sluts are wet and horny and love when cock is in any of their holes."

The girl dropped to the floor, naked and dumbfounded. Her long black hair hung down to the floor now, her cute almond shaped eyes staring up at me with lust as her tongue hung slightly out of her mouth.

Ashley looked at me in terror as I gently reminded her of her job, "Ashley, this is simply your store cow slut. She can be used by any of the customers at any time and she's full of delicious fresh milk for your teas. Now get on your knees and milk your cowslut here."

The Asian waitress nodded slowly and grabbed a cup as she knelt down next to her coworker. Her tiny pale hands trembled a bit as she took one of her coworker's tits in her hand and began to squeeze, watching as milk dribbled from the cowgirl's nipple.

The cowgirl slut mooed in her cute little voice and began panting.

"I forgot to mention how hot milking is going get that slut. So, I recommend you fuck her yourself at least twice a day if she doesn't have enough customers."

The girl looked at me, "I can't. I...I don't like girls that way." She said, embarrassed at my suggestion, her moon shaped face turning a bright peach color.

I waved my hand smiling at her, "Of course you do Ashley. You're a futa after all and futas are always horny for pussy. In fact, it looks like you're very horny for that cow fuck slut right now." A sizable penis thrust out from Ashley's naked vagina, smooth, with a cleanly circumcised tip and very erect.

The girl gasped but not before her eyes began to glaze over as she realized just how horny she was. Her ass began to shake as she wiggled her hips, watching her new cock swing back and forth, pre cum dribbling out of the tip.

Gently taking the cup from Ashley's hand, I walked her behind the panting cowslut and shoved my fingers inside the cowgirls' sopping wet cunt.

"See? Just shove your futa cock in here and dump as much of your cum into her as you want. Put it all over her pussy lips, her face if you want to. Cow sluts like cum anywhere on their body really."

The woman nodded excitedly as she lined up behind her new fuck hole, shoving her cock inside cowslut's pussy.

"Oh fuck! My futa dick feels so good! I'm going cum in this cow slut all the time!"

Cowslut's eyes were rolling in the back her head, drool pooled on the floor in front of her as she blissfully enjoyed being used as Ashley's fuck cow. I poured the milk from cowslut's tits right onto her naked back side, watching it pool in the cowgirl's ass crack and dripping down onto Ashley's futa cock.

New and inexperienced, Ashley breathed in sharply, "Oh my god, I'm cumming, I'm going cum, oh my god I'm going to cum inside a fuck cow with my cock!"

I laughed, "Ashley! You're really going to have to work to improve that stamina and make sure cowslut gets a proper fucking each day."

Ashley's little Asian face was in bliss as she ejaculated into cowgirl's pussy, her cum pouring into the fuck pet and dripping down onto the floor right next to the milk still dripping from the cow girl's ass. Waving my hand and pointing at Ashley's cock, I watched as it sprang back to life, as erect as it had been only seconds ago.

"Fuck her again Ashley, fill that cowslut up with cum."

She nodded, eagerly, grabbing her cock with her hand and moving it back inside cowslut, grunting and moaning along with her cow as the small titted Asian girl humped away.

I laughed watching the two of them go at like the deviant sluts they now were and let myself behind the counter grabbing the drink cowslut had been working on earlier. As I walked outside the boba shop I saw a short, very fit blonde woman watching her dog pee on right on the concrete.

"Excuse me, but don't you think you should have taken your dog over to the lawn? Or perhaps some bushes?" I inquired, as the woman glared at me for even daring to talk to her.

"Oh fuck off." She said, turning back to her phone.

"Letting your dog piss all over the mall is pretty irresponsible, but I understand," I said, "after all when you need to piss you seem to simply go anywhere you want as well."

The woman looked at me and then looked down as her yoga pants began to darken with piss, the excess dripping out onto the ground. She looked at me helplessly, unable to move as pee streamed down her legs.

I smiled, "There you go again! Simply treating the world as your own pot to piss on. Hm, I wonder would you rather always pee yourself like that or do you want something more like this?" I made a small gesture and the woman pulled her now very wet yoga pants and panties down to her ankles and begin to piss once more, now forming a puddle on the ground.

"What..what are you doing to me?" She looked up at me as she remained squatted down, her pussy and legs covered in piss from her previous attempt.

"Simply correcting some behavior. Now, what's your name?"

"It's Jessica. I can't move. Please just let me go, I'll give you whatever you want."

She begged, unable to get up from her squatting position. A few people walked by, giggling at the sight of this clearly affluent woman squatted down, her pussy out for all to see, and her bottom half soaked in her own urine.

"Oh don't worry Jessica, you'll be fine. I think we're just about done. Oh Jessica, seeing you so relaxed down there makes me realize that I need to relieve myself as well. What do you think about that?"

Jessica looked up at me, her eyes wide, her mouth trying to speak but finding no words as she simply kept it open in a cute small "o" shape. Unable to control them, her hands pointed right to her face, showing me kindly, just where to aim as I pulled out my cock and let loose a stream of piss onto Jessica's face and breasts. Pissing liberally, I made sure to get a good amount all over her expensive top, her sports bra, and of course washing off that lovely make up hers.

"Alright Jessica, you can get up now."

The blonde woman frantically stood up, looking down aghast at her piss soaked clothing.

"Now, for fun, the next few days you're going to have quite a time trying to not wet yourself again. I'd probably invest in some diapers if I were you, although this is a nice look. Also, do you have anyone fucking you right now?"

Jessica nodded, "I live with my boyfriend..."

"Well he's a lucky man. The next week you'll beg him to piss on you every chance he can and you'll get off to it every time his stream hits that bitchy little face of yours. Now off you go, you piss slut you."

Jessica wisely bowed her head in submission and walked away with her dog, her gait stilted from trying to walk in her very wet clothing.

"Master, Master!" Ashely had run out from the boba tea shop. Still naked, she was rubbing her hand up and down her cock as she spoke to me. "We can't keep any customers in the shop because I can't make their drinks while I try and cum!" The Asian girl continued to stroke her futa cock as she said this, as people around began to stare at the naked woman out and about.

"Like, oh my god, what an absolute gross slut!" A dark haired Caucasian woman walked up to us. "You can't just wander around the mall naked!"

I sighed and looked the woman up and down. She was medium height, a little heavy, with a larger ass than I was used to seeing on such women. Her hair was simply down and she wore a casual dress for the summer weather. Rummaging through her purse for her phone she continued,

"Just disgusting and embarrassing. I'm getting a hold of the police to do something about this and I-"

I cut her off, hers eyes wide as she suddenly threw her phone to the floor with a crack and dropped to her knees. I pointed to Ashley, "Suck this woman's cock right now and don't stop no matter what."

The woman began to suck on Ashley's futa cock obediently, shutting her up as I casually walked behind her helping the woman to her fours. As I lifted up the woman's dress and pulled her panties down, I looked back up at Ashley, her face filled with bliss as she came inside the rude woman's mouth.

Laughing I asked,"So Ashely, how have you been enjoying your new futa cock?"

Already hard again, Ashley vigorously continued to thrust her cock into the woman's mouth, cum dribbling down her chin.

"I love my futa cock Master! I love cumming!! Before I had my futa cock I never masturbated because it felt so sinful and took so long. Now with my new cock I can just cum all day long!"

"That's very good Ashley," I said as I began to have my own way with the woman now on her fours. My cock easily slid into her pussy, her protests coming out as loud unintelligible noises as she continued to slurp down Ashley's seemingly unending supply of cum.

"Oh yes Master! I love having this futa cock and I love feeling it down this woman's throat. She's sucking it so well Master! And I love when it pumps in and out of my cow slut's pussy. I can't wait to...oh oh OH yes!"

The poor woman made a desperate noise as more cum was dumping into her mouth, the sound of her heavily breathing through her nose as she tried to swallow it down, much of it simply slopping down her face and onto the ground.

Not taking my time at all I simply rammed my cock a few more times into this woman before slapping her ass with my hand, "Get up. You can stop sucking now."

Breathing heavily, the woman managed to make it back to her feet. About to speak, I held up my hand looking deep into her eyes.

"Now. Listen carefully."

"Yes...Master," She replied in a calm monotone.

"You will leave your panties here. You don't need them anymore. Then you will walk over to that juice stand over there and ask for whatever is the longest vegetable they have on hand and fuck yourself with it until you cum. You will fuck yourself with such wild abandon that you won't care what anyone says or does to stop you. Encourage them to take pictures, to take video of your humiliating behavior. Beg for someone to shove things into your ass. And then when you cum you can wake up back to yourself. Now, run along."

"Of course Master. Fuck myself with a vegetable. Beg for people to shove my ass full of anything. Fuck myself with wild abandon. I understand." She nodded at me as she began to walk away from us, her face still dripping bits of Ashley's cum, her pussy still wet from my cock's thrusts.

"Well, I'm sure that will be very exciting for all those involved. Now Ashley, don't think I've forgotten your little problem. I think I have some ideas for how we can get you some more consistent customers over there. Let's go check on the shop and get you some business!"

Ashley nodded eagerly, her one hand already back to stroking her futa cock, the other pinching at her nipple excitedly, eager to cum as much as she could.

To be Continued