A day well spent with Uma in Mysore

Story Info
My experience of bedding a voluptuous lady from Mysore.
2.6k words
3.27
3.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svh7219
svh7219
14 Followers

Hi I am back again with another story. After my last story " Journey from a dating app to bed", I received a lot of appreciation for the story. I had another encounter with a lady I met on the same app. I thought I will pen down my experience. Please read the entire story.

The lady I met after Sarita was a lady called Uma who is from Mysore. I met her on the same app that I had made Sarita on. She was initially hesitant to talk to me as she was weak in English. She asked me if I understood Kannada. I told her that I was a Kannadiga.

She opened up after this and started chatting with me. A couple of days later, she gave me her phone number and was open to start chatting on WhatsApp. She told me that she had a daughter who was in 1st year degree and that she stayed in a small town 40 kms from Mysore.

We used to have small conversations frequently and one day, I asked her if we could have a video call to which she readily agreed. We decided the time and connected. I was a little surprised when I saw her because she did not look like someone who had an eighteen-year-old daughter.

I complemented her for her young looks. She felt a little shy and asked me if my compliments were genuine. I assured her that I was serious about the compliment. Later that night she sent me a good night message to which I replied reiterating my appreciation of her looks. She is certainly not the slim types. She is hefty with big bosoms. She again thanked me. I asked her if I could ask her something if she did not mind. She replied affirmatively. I asked her in kannada what is the size of your top part, 36" or 38"? to which she sent an angry emoji. I appologised but asked her again. She said that it was 40. I felt horny hearing that.

The next day morning she sent me a good morning message to which I replied and added that I could not sleep at all as I was thinking of her 40. She just laughed.

That evening, I asked her if I could call her to which she replied that she would only call me. She called me as promised. She wanted to get some time in private to speak to me. She called and we spoke for some time. I asked her if we could have a video call. She said she would call me back in sometime. When she called, I could see her sitting in her backyard. She was in a nighty. I complimented her again.

I took some courage and asked her if I could see her bra. She refused initially but later on insisting agreed. She opened the zip of her nighty and showed me white bra. I was delighted. This game of video calling and showing each other our private parts continued. One day she asked me if I would visit Mysore to meet her. I told her I would plan it shortly.

I got the opportunity to visit Mysore on work. I was given an accommodation by the company for 2 days. On the third day I checked out as planned and I had made my own arrangements to meet Uma. I had searched for a good hotel.I had booked a hotel and I had also called the hotel and checked if it was couple friendly. The hotel confirmed it was.

I had no plans of returning to Bangalore for at least two days. I had told at home that I had work for four days. That afternoon at around 3 PM, Uma came to the hotel and called me from the reception. I asked her to come to my room.

I opened the door and saw Uma live for the first time. She was a little different from what I had seen her on video. She was really huge. Her boobs stood out in her sari. I smiled and welcomed her inside. She walked in smiling. I asked her to sit and asked if she would like water or anything else to drink. She asked for water.

She was sitting on a single seat sofa and I sat on the bed. I just looked at her said "Then what else?" She said "neevu heli" (You tell). I said I was very happy to meet her and that I had been waiting for a long time. She just smiled. I patted on the bed to my left and beckoned her to sit next to me. She got up and came and sat next to me. I didn't know how to proceed even though we had had several video calls and had even seen each other's private parts.

I took her right hand in my hand and squeezed it gently. She bit her lips. Leave, it's paining. I said "I have'nt done anything yet."

She laughed loudly and pinched my cheeks and said. Naughty. I held her hand again and placed it on my laps very close to my crotch. I started massaging her hand and slowly moved it closer to my dick. Her hand was now just inches away. I moved it towards my dick. Her hand was now touching my hard dick from outside my shorts. I didn't have to do anything. She just put her hand on my dick and squeezed it. I said "Slowly, Are you going to break it?"

She continued to hold my dick and was slowly massaging it with her palms. I moved my hand to her shoulders and slowly moved it down to hold her right boob. I felt I was holding a big mango. I gently squeezed it. She was wearing a green cotton sari with a black blouse. I could clearly see her white bra in the transparent blouse. I started squeezing it hard. I could hear a moan escape her lips.

I moved my hand down and held her waist. She had sufficient fat there and I moved it slightly down and put my fore finger on her navel and started fingering it. She moaned loudly and saiid "leave, I am feeling a somewhat. I squeezed the area around her navel with my palms and at the same time put my mouth on her neck region and bit her there.

She put both her hands on my head and started pushing it further towards her neck. Meanwhile my hand moved slightly down and into her petticoat. I kept pushing it further down till I could touch her panty. I pulled the elastic of her panty and left it. It made a thup sound which made me go crazy. I pushed my hand further down and started massaging her cunt over the pussy. She bent a little backwards to facilitate my hand to get a better access to her cunt.

I put my hand inside her panty and could feel some strands of pubic hair. I put my fore finger inside her cunt and rotated it once. She left out a loud moan.What is this. It's been a long time. Please don't leave me. She had started addressing me in singular now.

I could feel her cunt getting wet and she started pushing her ass up to allow my fore finger go in and out of her wet glory hole. I increase the pace and now put my middle finger also inside. She started pushing her ass up with greater vigor now and after sometime, she let out a loud moan and she had orgasmed. I let my fingers remain inside her cunt and could feel the walls of her cunt pulsating. I allowed her orgasm to subside. I hand was now filled with her cum. I removed my hand. I ran to the bathroom and washed my hands.

When I came back from the bathroom, I could see Uma lying on the bed with both her hands spread on either side. Her chest region was going up and down. The sari pallu was now away from her shoulders. I went and sat next to her. I put my hand on her boobs and started squeezing. I started unbuttoning her blouse hooks one after the other. When I had removed two hooks, I could clearly see her deep cleavage and the white bra. I put my hand inside the bra and started mauling her boob. Her nipple was now thick and erect. I pinched the nipple with my thumb and fore finger. She was not able to control herself. She put on leg on the bed while the other remained on the floor.

I removed the remaining hooks and spread the blouse. She was now lying with the blouse completely opened and the right boob outside the white bra. I put my mouth on the right boob and started sucking her nipple. My hand moved down and I lifted her sari with the petticoat. I could see her parrot green panty with a thick patch of wetness.

While sucking I put my hand inside the panty and started massaging her wet cunt. I made her sit up slightly and removed her blouse. I put my hand behind and unclasped her bra. Leaving the unclasped bra, I got and holding the sari pallu, pulled it hard. She rolled over and was now sleeping on her stomach. I removed the sari completely and threw it on the ground.

Now she was lying on her stomach with an unclasped bra and light blue petticoat. I could clearly see her green panty through the transparent petticoat. I put my hand under her belly and tried unknotting the petticoat but it seemed to be tough removing it.

She understood my predicament and put both her hands to the knot and untied it. I pulled the petticoat down till her ankle. I could see her huge ass covered in the panty. I hit her ass hard and squeezed it. I removed my T shirt and my shorts. My bulge was troubling me so I removed my underwear also and slept beside her. She was still lying on her stomach. I put my hand on her back and moved it down sideways. I pushed my hand down and started squeezing her boobs. She pulled herself up a little to help me pull her bra out. I threw the bra on the ground and holding her arms made her sleep on her back.

Now she was lying on the bed, eyes closed with her big boobs heaving up and down. The only piece of cloth on her body was her wet green panty. She moved her right hand down and gripped my dick and started moving her hand up and down. She held the tip of my dick between and thumb and fore finger and squeezed it. A few drops of my pre cum oozed out.

I got up and pulled her panty down. Now both of us were completely naked. I asked her to move further up and place her head on the pillow. She started moving back and put her head on the pillow. I put both my knees on ether side of her ribs and holding my dick in my hand put it on her lips. She did not reciprocate first. I said Please take it in your mouth. She looked at me once and then opened her mouth. I pushed my dick and it was now comfortably inside her mouth but my position was not comfortable for me. I pulled my dick out and laid down. I asked her to get up and suck

She got and now she was in the position I was a few minutes ago. She put both her knees on either side of my knees and put her mouth on my dick and started sucking it. I felt I was in heaven. She even licked the tip and rolled her tongue on the tip. I held her head and started pushing her head further down. She sucked for some time and got up. I did not want to cum in her mouth.

I got up and pushed her to make her sleep on her back. I put my mouth on her huge melons and started sucking. I was sucking and intermittently biting her nipples. She was moaning and saying " bite, squeeze, fast."

I sucked her boob to my heart's content and got up. I put my hand on her huge tummy and started pinching the area around her navel. I walked up to the cupboard and took the condom packet that I had bought earlier. I tore open the cover and took a condom. I wore the condom and walked up to her. She saw me walking towards her with my dick fully erect covered in a condom and smiled.

I got on the bed and bent and kissed her once on her lips. I bit her lower lip once and squeezed her right boob hard. She said you know how to please. Holding my dick in my hand I put it on her cunt and started hovering it. She held my dick and said " Don't tease me, put it inside. I gave a rough thrust and my dick went a little inside. She moaned a little. I asked her Why is the cunt so tight?.She said It's been a long time, that is why

I pushed it further inside and started giving hard strokes. I could feel the foreskin go back and felt a strange pain and pleasure. I started pushing and pulling my piston. I asked her if she would ride me. I rolled over and slept. She got up and sat putting her knees on either side and holding my dick she put her cunt on hit and sat down. The dick went in and she started moving up and down. She was too heavy for me. I was holding her ass cheeks and pushing my ass up to receive her hole.

She rode me for some time and then she slept. I got up and put my dick back into her hole and started ramming. I held her shoulders for support and started pumping hard. She was moaning and moving her head from left to right. I rammed for a few more minutes and with a grunt reached my orgasm and holding her slept. She put her hands on my back and pulled me towards her. I asked her "ninage ayitha?" ( Did you orgasm?) She said yes. I kissed her cheeks and rolled over. We were both breathing heavily.

She put her left hand on my stomach and kissed me on my cheeks. I got a lot of satisfaction. I thought you would never come to Mysore. I did not say anything but I also rolled to my left and hugged her. I moved my hand to her ass and squeezed it. I kissed her lips and hugged her tightly.

We got up after some time and wore our dress. I asked her is she could stay back. She said it would be difficult to explain at home. She said she would go back and come back the next day. I went with her down and saw her off. I could see a fain smile escape the lips of the receptionist. She was also a cute girl but my mind was still thinking of Uma so I just ran back to my room, lit a cigarette and sat down watching TV.

send me your feedback.

svh7219
svh7219
14 Followers