A Day With A Very Smokey Allyson

Story Info
A day in the life of vape addict.
1.2k words
4.25
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

This is another of my looks into the world behind the smoking fetish models on the net.

This one is Smokey Allyson, a Twitter FinDom model

Brunette Allyson is a pretty, petite framed, 19 year old woman. She lives on her own in an apartment in North America. Allyson whilst young has already got herself a large and devoted addiction to nicotine and as such to get herself though the long day needs to mix vape, cigarettes and weed.

7 am. Cigarette 1-4

The previous night, as with every night young Allyson falls asleep hugging her vape. It is firmly wedged within her grasp. There is currently no man in her life, the vape pen is the next best thing. Sucking on it is the last thing she does before closing her eyes, and no sooner is she the slightest bit awake, before her eyes have even opened she will be puffing on it as it is the first priority. All this comes before even checking her other important feature in her life- her mobile phone for all the important overnight notifications. Working a FinDom life is a 24 hour thing.

She will then get up with her bleary eyes glued to her phone scrolling through Twitter, as she continues to puff on her vape as she makes her first coffee of the day, as it percolates she will then light her first cigarette of the day, to smoke it as she desperately attempts to wake up. With that coffee and cigarette finished, she will then jump in the shower.

Getting ready for the day, doing her makeup and hair involves smoking up to three more Marlboro Reds and between cigarettes she will continuously puff away on her vape pen.

Making sure to continuously top up her nicotine up levels

9 am- Cigarette 5

Allyson learnt to smoke at a rather young age. At the time her best friend kept stealing her grandmother's cigarettes and then in turn sharing them with Allyson. They learnt to smoke together whilst at school. As such her and her best friend were forever being caught smoking at school. Her parents soon knew she smoked, and they knew their daughter. There was very little they could do about it. As such from then on she has continually needed nicotine in her life. Although she believes addiction really did not take hold until she had left school.

Needing to smoke is now no different at work. She will have one before going into work. She works in a soap shop in town. Spending the day selling a range of soapy fragrances to everyone. She likes the aroma that follows her around. Her definitive Marlboro Red, and a Victoria Secret candle that she is forever burning at home. That is her signature smell.

For her much needed nicotine fixes, her vape pen is hidden from view wedged in her shirt cuff, for being there it is within easy reach. She knows her moments to pounce. When management is not looking and there are definitely no customers on the shop floor. At those strategic times she will take as many puffs as she possibly can. The smell of the merchandise overpowers any of the fragrance from the vape. She just looks forward to her lunch break, where she can finally smoke a cigarette or two.

1130 am- Lunch Cigarette 6 and 7

Her lunch break is early in the day but then she finishes work early at around 3. She will grab a coffee and will hurriedly head outside to smoke her next cigarette or two. Once finished she will slowly begin making her way back to work puffing away on her vape. She thinks the smell of sweet soap from her shop intermingled with her noticeable smell of cigarettes is a nice one. Smoking rules her life. She believes she looks so pretty smoking, she just wants to keep doing it. Trying to bend whatever the rules dictating that she can't. No sooner than she is back on the shop floor she will be taking subtle puffs on her vape. Toilet breaks are when she will puff on her dab pen.

Work just gets in the way of smoking and vaping.

She is so attached to her vape, that even in important meetings with doctors or even lawyers. No sooner are their backs turned or they step out of their office for thirty seconds, Allyson is sucking away. If they don't leave and start talking for far too long, she will get extremely fidgety and declare midway through their sentence that she needs a very quick bathroom break. She can't function without her nicotine filled vape.

But to fund her lifestyle she has to work two jobs.

3pm Cigarette 8 and 9

Finally home time from job number one of the day. As she makes her way back to the apartment there will be two more quick cigarettes smoked before she is back to her place. Her first priority once in the door is a quick nap. Allyson has the whole day standing on her feet. She knows that she still has a long evening ahead of her. Getting some shut eye for a few minutes mid afternoon is at that moment all she wants. She will snuggle down under the duvet whilst taking several puffs of her vape. She will close her eyes still firmly holding on to her vape.

4pm Cigarette 10 and 11

On her phone alarm waking up from her nap, more deep repetitive puffs on the vape, another cigarette and another coffee. As her routine and to take the edges off what will no doubt be a stressful evening, weed from one of her many bongs. She finds she gets a lot more tips with being a giggly happy waitress. They don't need to know the reason is that she is giggling so much that she is happily stoned.

She will again sit down with a cigarette or two and get her makeup and hair done for an evening of serving food. She again has a fun evening at work ahead of her.

5pm Cigarette 12 +

Allyson works her evenings and nights in a 1960's themed restaurant in the middle of town selling what she deems overly greasy food. She personally wont eat anything there, she is not a big fan of their popular range of burgers and chicken fried steak, much preferring to drink coffee and take regular smoke breaks rather than consume the food.

She will pop outside between serving her customers and smoke as much as she can. The smoking takes the edge off some of the more stroppy and demanding customers. Some nights she smokes more than others. It's very much customer based.

930pm Cigarette 17-19

With the last customer served, she heads out the door. 12 or so hours after starting her first job. She is free for the night.

Rather than going home alone, she would puff on her vape as she heads to the bars nearby for a drink or two with her friends.

She loves to let her hair down and have fun in the evenings, cigarette in one hand, drink in the other. Along with her trusty vape. Her reward for working so hard during the day.

1130pm Cigarette 20.

With the last cigarette smoked, she would get ready for bed pulling on her vape. Once snuggled up, feeling happily tipsy she will fall asleep still sucking on her vape, so it's all ready for the morning.

The End

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers