Mericalovessmoke

Story Info
What makes a smoking erotica author tick!
2.5k words
4.42
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
123 Followers

This another of my stories looking in detail at who is behind the sexy pictures and videos we see of the smoking fetish models.

This story is written after talking to fellow Literotica author 'mericalovess'.

Feedback for both of us is always appreciated.

-

Sisi Burks a sexy, curvy, and busty brunette. She lives in suburban city deep within one of the southern states of America. She has her husband of 10 years, and they share their house alongside a child, a large and growing menagerie of dogs and cats. People around her know she loves animals, as such her family and friends will offer waifs and strays that they have acquired or found for her look after. She will readily agree. As Sisi works on the comforting theory that one more pet in her spawning collection really does not hurt. Her husband, as he just about avoids tripping over yet another dog, does not 100% necessarily agree. His main grumble is it is another mouth for his small salary to feed.

Her wedding anniversary is easy to remember, as its roughly year longer than the time that she has been enjoying being properly addicted to smoking mentholated cigarettes.

It was her husband who works hard in the building trade who was actually the one that suggested that she smoked tobacco. He stated it was easier to start there, to then learn how to smoke weed. The situation was that he too liked to smoke weed every now and again, and as they were married, he thought that she should smoke too. He knew smoking tobacco a couple of years ago helped him get prepared for enjoying it.

Sisi lovingly agreed to learn to smoke. Almost a way for her to please her new husband. He was both surprized, and pleased that she did that for him. As time progressed it meant that they could enjoy their time together each with a cigarette, and more often than not some weed.

So now, 9 years later. Sisi is not only in love with her husband, but she is also now very much addicted to nicotine and has that need to smoke cigarettes. Unlike her husband who is still very much smoking, but out working all day for little pay. Sitting on her sofa calmly stroking her pussy or maybe distracting herself between writing stories by patting one of her dogs, she will work her way through around a pack a day.

Early on with Sisi's blossoming smoking life she did discover one large problem. Routine. She soon found that thanks to her husband's encouragement and loving support she now needed to smoke regularly. Before she became as full-time homemaker, she used to have a normal job as a security guard at a local plant. But with her blossoming addiction she soon had to smoke her pack of cigarettes a day. Looking back, she still dislikes that smoking becomes time consuming. Going through you day you physically need to set aside time in your life to smoke. To feed the dragon you need to give it, its own schedule. To keep it in control. So, whilst at work she had to regularly step outside and light up.

Even back then she could not last more than a couple of hours without a cigarette. This daily schedule of a routine meant one of the stranger geeky guys from work, the sort of person who you would naturally take a step away from or cross over the road when you saw them coming. You are not convinced they last had a shower this week, let alone month, so you need to move. That sort of guy.

She discovered that someone had become infatuated with her as every time she stepped out for her much-needed relaxation from work, her personal five minutes ALONE with nicotine. He was there smiling and attempting being flirtatious.

It lasted for weeks. The entire process completely put her on edge. She had to stand in the smoking area, due to the regulations of the plant, she could not go anywhere else. Towards the end he was even lighting up at the same time. It scared her. The dweeb had learnt to smoke so that he could stand near her.

Sisi just could not cope with him being there. The stress created by the idea of not going out for a cigarette, however much she needed one was unbearable. She seriously considered quitting. Something had to give. She did not know what to do.

It all came to a head a few weeks later when a colleague spotted the guy trailing behind her one evening as she left site. Sisi was all focused on lighting up and enjoying her first post work cigarette. It did not take too long for him to investigate the CCTV footage. It quickly came to ahead and the freaky guy was fired from his job. They had discovered him following her a few paces behind, around the site as she did her patrols for the last two months. The whole experience sent shivers down Sisi's spine. She surmised that he had a thing for a sexy smoking girl in a security uniform, he had taken it too far. He was just far too creepy.

With him gone, the relief was palpably, it at least meant Sisi could plan her routine of regular smoke breaks and importantly enjoy her plentiful cigarettes throughout the day, in peace. Without the fear of being watched.

When they can afford it, there is also occasionally weed in the house, and that helps both calm her with the stresses and strains of having no money. But more importantly she also feels that it helps fuel her creativity when writing her own form of erotica.

Since leaving her job, to focus on childcare and more importantly looking after her pets, Sisi has over time become the not the most active of people. She titles herself as the Stephen King of erotica. She spends her days sitting on the large comfortable chair by her computer writing either her own spicy erotica or when she receives commissions, writing them. Also, when the mood takes, she loves writing erotic roleplays with her friends on the internet. Interestingly she had not, yet, ventured into the world of writing smoking fetish fiction. She often sat there on a sofa with a burning cigarette perched firmly between her lips whilst staring at the computer screen. The dogs and cats can look after themselves. Getting in and out of the house without any assistance. She can lose days in front of the computer living in whichever fictional roleplaying world she wants to be in.

With her unactive lifestyle she is not sure whether it is her near decade of smoking or her lack of any form of fitness, or the likelihood of a combination of both, means that when out and about she can easily get out of breath. The same goes for her smoker's cough. She knows that it is there, she is completely aware that it is has got more frequent over the recent years, but for now, it is a mental shrug of the shoulders and carry on. She just ignores it.

Being surrounded by cigarette smoke and smokers was not an alien existence to Sisi. She grew up in a smoking household, as both her parents smoked. But for one thing or another, during her teenage years she was a good girl. She never started experimenting smoking herself. She had a deep routed objection or even a phobia to putting foreign things like smoke in her lungs. She just did not like the idea of it.

So as a youngster she did not smoke, did not really drink, and avoided all forms of drugs certainly abstained from sex as long as she could. For Sisi there was no way that "strange thing," swinging between a man's thighs was going anywhere near her, let alone inside her own body. God forbid that it was to spread that awful gunk around.

Getting married was a gentle catalyst for change. Sisi had no problems being naked for her new husband. But eventually after three months of coaxing and many nights of mutual frustration they finally consummated the marriage. It was like a light switch being turned on; and how a few years later Sisi being turned on has now changed her life.

Whilst compared to many she was a late bloomer joining the smoking world, not starting until she was nineteen and very much married. But that has not held her back since. She has taken her addiction to smoking and the pleasure from sex to the max. Doing both at the same time is orgasmic for her, as well as her husband.

Sisi appreciates the art of the smoking fetish. Especially the art of showing off her larger curvy, but still very much sexy body whilst smoking a cigarette. Again, she calls herself the 'Adam Sandler of tit pics.' She loves to the show them off. The idea of men enjoying her large breasts and praising her look whilst she smokes a cigarette, means they can both enjoy the smoking fetish.

But what she also loves and enjoys is having her husband vigorously pounding her from below her chubby thighs, his masculine hands pawing at her bouncing large breasts and stomach as she gets the pleasure of feeling him inside her whilst she is religiously and repetitively, pulls delightful mentholated smoke into her lungs. For Sisi the two pleasures in life come to together so well.

For all that sexual enjoyment Sisi is girl of contrasts. She will put up a video on the internet for all to see, of her having the most private of activity of all, passionate sex with her husband. Yet at the same time is equally shy about her body. She is very much concerned about what men will think of her stretch marks and what she sees as her overly large, particularly wobbly jiggly parts. Yet still thrives off the positivity of plaudits she gets from men for showing off her beautiful body. For her there is an internal battle of interests. For at the same time, she loves and thrives off being an overt exhibitionist and showing off her large breasts. Yet she can at the same time be equally uncomfortable enough to sometimes want to hide the rest of what she perceives as bulky body from view.

It is common when suffering from one of her regular bouts of insomnia for her to be parked outside the gas station in the dark. She will arrive as much as half an hour before it opens and sit there waiting impatiently tapping her chewed short fingernails on the steering wheel waiting for her first cigarette of the day. Being up all-night drinking red bulls and smoking has its downsides. When you run out of both at four in the morning and are so wired from the caffeine that it is now impossible to contemplate sleep. Then added to the mix of being wide awake when you are meant to be sleeping is the ever-building frenzied issue of still desperately needing yet another cigarette. This all means a long wait.

So, sitting there in her car at five thirty in the morning comfortably still wrapped in her dressing gown over her clothes from the night before, yawning repetitively for having not slept wink and now very much suffering from the overly aware nicotine deficiency. She is there staring through the steamed-up windscreen, her eyes focused on the dark closed store willing the store clerk to arrive early, desperately wishing the lights would flicker on as if to say someone was in. As she peered through the grey light, she could see her target, the unlit tobacco counter in the far corner. She needs the staff to be there, sooner rather than later. She really needs a cigarette. The frustration is growing by the minute. She knows it is not long until she has the impending sheer delight that she will finally start her day by lighting yet another delightful cigarette. It has only been a couple of short hours since she stubbed out her last one, and so a few long painful few minutes to go, should not be a problem. Another big yawn and stretch. One more time killing look on her phone, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram. Nothing much has changed in the five minutes since she last scrolled through. Before again focusing her eyes on the door of the gas station, her eyes willing it to open it. Wishing she had the brain of Matilda. Just a few minutes longer.

Relief crosses her face as out of the corner of her eyes she spots a guy in his black hoody and cargo pants shuffling painfully slowly down the street, it's as if he is walking in slow motion or as if the concrete is made of treacle as he crosses past the pumps in practically slow motion as he lumbers towards the front door.

The frustration reaches boiling point for Sisi as she is watching him, as he takes forever rummaging around looking for the keys. Like one of her cats in the garden with a mouse, her hand is on the car door handle, flicking it back and forth with her finger in anticipation. She is still watching her prey and is literally ready to pounce. It takes him ages to get the keys out of his bag. Why he did not get them ready before arriving, she is at that moment annoyed at him, she knows preparation is everything.

A few antagonising minutes longer. The feeling of "finally" crosses Sisi's mind as the guy casually flips the open sign over and then lights in the store finally flicker on one by one guiding the man forward to the counter. With her car door opened she like to think that she moves like a red bull powered gazelle as she desperately thunders across the plains of Africa as she shuffles herself as quickly as her chubby legs will move her towards the store.

Finally, wiggling her backside in the car seat. Then tugging her dressing gown cord tightly once again around her soft waist, as it had got dislodged as she stomped to the store. In her night clothes it was noticeably still cold out there.

The much-needed feeling Sisi had been waiting two stressful long hours for soon arrived. Finally, the relief from the mental anguish of desperation is instantly sizzled and dissolved as the nicotine rich smoke finally flowing down her windpipe and hitting her deprived lungs. The much-needed hungry drags are deep and long. Sitting there in the car with the window still closed, she far too quickly finishes the cigarette. But still not sated, and before driving off, and getting home to feed her animals, she winds down the window as she contemplates just one more cigarette, as it surely will not hurt.

There are no plans to quit, as Sisi loves smoke.

Bazzle
Bazzle
123 Followers