Lakeside Love

Story Info
Smoking fetish model meets her best client.
23.3k words
4.79
5.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lakeside Love

Written By: Sisi Burks

Edited By: Bazzle

Date Finished: October 5, 2023

Chapter One

To be honest, I am rarely seen without a cigarette either between my lips or my fingers. That's my online look, I've spent a few years creating and curating it. My offline time spent mostly catching up on chores and giving much needed attention to my two kitties, also often with a cigarette dangled between my lips. It has got to be said, I spend most of the day and a large percentage of the night online smoking cigarettes. I am almost continuously flicking between different camming websites, and as the night progresses in various stages of undress showing off more and more of my larger figure looking for more well paying clients. There is a market for it, there are men who love a naked girl with a cigarette between her lips and so I am there working hard. I have developed a large follower base. Pleasing my men always came first.

It was on one of those sites where I met "Lincoln92". After several days of chatting, I teased out of him that he was actually called Adam and just liked those cars. I can entertain myself trying to work out who in reality the collection of anonymous men, who like to give me money, are. Normally it's their email address that gives it away. Adam surprised me. He didn't smoke at all, but had repetitively told me that it did not matter as he just loved to watch me sit there with a cigarette between my lips. This man quickly became my highest tipper and best client overall. He wanted nothing more than to spend time with me on video chat, spending his hard earned money to watch chubby little me, smoking and just about doing nothing else. He even watched me do the dishes with a cigarette dangled between my lips the other day.

Chatting with Adam became such a constant for me, I was pretty sure, if I had sat down and done the math, it was him paying for my daily, sometimes twice daily, runs to the store for cigarettes. I never wanted to run out. It was evident that I smoked far too much, I always state I am a pack a day girl. But as the evening goes into night, I do have to open that second pack. There are some that just like watching that. I just love getting on a livestream, lighting up, and getting tips and equally importantly the compliments they throw at me as I sit there and just smoke while showing off my large breasts and the rest of my chunky body. It was only a matter of time before Adam's overly frequent lovely comments stood out amongst the rest.

From there on there was a bond being slowly formed between the two of us, I certainly did not expect it. I am sitting there chatting to over a dozen men. But what else was meant to happen after spending hundreds of hours chatting on video calls. It got to the point I would message him saying "I'm lighting up," and he would instantly pop online. We spent a lot of time together virtually. I knew deep down that it was only a matter of time before the conversation would come around to the fact that we would need that physical connection as well. At first I would laugh and bat that away. I had been asked before and always rejected it. Things then came to a head. I was rather surprised and shocked when he began talking about flights and planning a trip close to where I lived. At first I regretted telling him the city where I actually lived, let alone the state. He was sweet though, he continually assured me there was no pressure. If it was too much, we didn't have to actually meet and he would just enjoy fishing or something in the large lake next to his secluded AirBnB for the weekend. We could stay online and we could keep things the way they had always been.

But, the door was very much open for me if I wanted to come across and spend some of my precious time with him.

With information of a private nature being talked about, I was nervous during our personal video chats, but Adam turned out to be easy to talk to and even helped put me at ease immediately. He was different from my other clients because of how he came across as patient and kind. So many of the other guys were seriously demanding, continuously pressuring me and just being difficult, or awkward. Especially demanding things for free. At first, our video calls were just me sitting there smoking while we made small talk, slowly getting to know one another. He gave me as much time as I required before we took things further with me. He would watch an evening whilst I was undressing, getting ready for bed in front of the camera, all just for him. Pausing every now and again while I looked into the camera and enjoyed my cigarette. He never pushed me, just told me all the things he wanted to see me do whilst smoking just like when we were chatting through text.

Adam himself was a handsome man with short, neatly cut black hair and deep hazel eyes. He had an average build to his body and normally was dressed casually when I saw him though I knew he had a job that required a suit everyday.

Through the months, we learned more and more about one another as we worked and chit chatted together. I found him to be a comforting constant in my life and now. It was exciting that I had the option to spend a weekend away with the man, even though the lake house he rented was only half an hour away from my own place. I knew I had driven past it once or twice.

Even though I enjoyed our virtual connection, I was torn on taking that big step of meeting in person. Maybe we should meet in a busy place first, before going alone to the lake house. There was nothing stopping me, no partner to think about, but Adam had only ever seen me through the phone camera where I could control the angle and made sure I felt comfortable on how I looked. I felt like I was truthful about my chubby, imperfect body online but still, there was only so much work a little cropping or a filter could do.

Plus, no matter how much we spoke through the phone, this man was still a stranger in a way. I didn't know him or his family or what he was capable of so, going to spend a weekend with him in the woods at a secluded lake house was nerve wracking to say the least. But I really wanted to.

"How about we meet for lunch or something first?" He suggested from my propped up phone as I sat back on my couch with a cigarette between my lips. I was sitting there in my usual sweatpants and just my red lace bra. His favorite. The flavor of the smoke was nice against my tongue. The smoke flowed down my throat and into my lungs, giving me a euphoric feeling. It made me feel even better knowing I was being paid for this relaxing smoke while getting to talk to a man that I enjoyed time with. Adam was such a good payer.

"Lunch sounds nice..." I smiled with my cigarette balanced between my lips. "Then I can feel out the situation and see if you're some kind of creep." I laughed, half joking, half being serious, in the process earning a chuckle from him as well.

"I think by now you should know I'm not. But fair enough. Where can I take you?" He asked, smoking at me from my phone screen as I puffed on the cigarette. I knew that was what he was paying the most attention to. It was his thing to watch me smoke and I loved it. I was getting paid to do something I would have already been doing.

I thought about it for a moment before shrugging my shoulders. "I'm not sure. Maybe just a burger place would work."

"Burgers sound fine to me. I think there's a place close to the lake house. A nice little sit down restaurant." He commented having literally just Googled it as I finished off my cigarette. I was making sure to blow the smoke of the final exhale right into the camera for my devoted viewer. I could tell Adam liked that from the way he chuckled and smiled at me. I knew he wanted it blown right in his face and that was why he was making the trip all the way to where I was.

We finished up the call at that point and I felt my heart thumping wildly in my chest. I wanted to meet him. I wanted to spend time with him in person and it was exciting to finally get that chance. I just hoped our calm and peaceful dynamic would not change once we were face to face. Even though I just had a cigarette, I found myself quickly lighting another as I relaxed trying to settle back on my couch. All I was doing was thinking about him. As I pulled on the cigarette my phone went off and I could not help but smile. It was Adam.

"Bet you're already having another."

Chapter Two

The weeks dragged by and our online conversations with building enthusiasm continued. It surprised me as we finished the call and as he blew me a kiss, he said- "See you tomorrow." The day I was actually physically meeting up with him was then upon me. It was going to be in the morning and I was more excited than I thought I would be, or had been in a long time. In the past few days we had been online together for longer periods of time. Offline I had spent ages working out what to wear. As a chubby girl that does not really have a social life, I had never been one for dressing up, but this seemed like the right time. So, I had to go out shopping that week to find something that would work for the occasion. I had never been away on a romantic weekend with a stranger before. There were a lot of internal deliberations about what to wear at night. I made sure to wear a bra and panties set Adam had bought for me, then picked out a floral printed black dress that stopped right above my knees and even tried to style my long, chocolate brown hair though I ended up leaving it down. I did a small amount of makeup, not really wanting to overdo it too much. I still wanted to look like me. As it was a lake house, I made sure to pack sneakers, shorts and tops. I had to be prepared for every occasion whilst making sure it was the me he was used to seeing on a screen.

Looking in the mirror for a moment, I had to pause, I really needed to build my confidence at that moment. Several deep drags on my cigarette. This was truly a first for me, I had, so far, managed to keep all my customers online. It was safer that way. I was both nervous and excited for what would happen next. I checked my phone and saw that he messaged me. Firstly as usual saying "I bet you're smoking?" Then to say that he was in town and would be going to the restaurant and getting a table for us in a few minutes. I had thought he would cancel.

That meant I had no more time to put it off. I needed to leave so he wouldn't be kept waiting too long for me. After sliding on some simple, short heels I left the safety of my house and went out to my old beater of a car. It was nothing much to look at, but it got me where I needed to go.

The short drive there, I managed to smoke a couple of cigarettes. I was genuinely nervous. I wondered if I should even do this or just turn around. I didn't want to ruin what nice thing we already had, but the thought of expanding on it was a lovely idea. This should be an overall good thing, right? Even if we didn't hit it off, at least then we would know. Though it would be shocking if we didn't after chatting with one another for so long.

Pulling up outside the restaurant I was incredibly lucky parked right by the door I did not need to walk too far. With one final drag I put out the butt of my latest cigarette, then as I do countless times a day, coughing to clear my throat as I got out and adjusted my skirt, my sweaty hands jittering a bit with nerves as I walked up to the door. I paused for a second and took a deep breath before going inside. I was contemplating another cigarette first before going in, but decided against it. With a deep breath I head in and tell the host that there should be someone waiting for me. I was able to point out Adam as soon as I got a good look in the room, my heart thumping hard against my chest. I was blushing while being brought over to the table and getting to see that big smile on the man in real life made my legs feel weak. Somehow, Adam was even more handsome in person.

He instantly stood up, even in my heels he was taller than I thought he would be. "Hey, it's good to finally meet you in person." He said as he held his hand out, firmly taking mine and shaking it gently, even holding on a little longer than he had to. I took my seat across from him, a smile on my red face as I got settled. The waiter was coming around right then, taking my drink order before racing off to get it.

"Yeah it is." I said nervously, still feeling anxious as I looked across the table at him. "So, how was your trip? Flight go well?"

Adam nodded as he took a sip of his glass of beer. "It was dull, I set off early and there weren't any delays. It went as well as it could have." He answered with a short chuckle. I couldn't imagine sitting around and not being able to smoke at the same time. I could never make it through such a long flight.

There was a silence between us for a moment as the waiter came back around with my glass of ice water. I picked up the menu and looked over the options, starving since I had been waiting to eat till this special lunch. I decided on a pretty average burger and fries plate before closing the menu and putting it down on the table in front of me. When I looked over, Adam was looking right at me with a calm smile on his face.

"I'm really glad you decided to come meet with me, Olivia. I've been thinking about this a lot." He commented.

I arched my brow a bit, though I smiled as well. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah of course! It's a dream to finally get to see you like this. Can't lie, I'm rather excited to watch your after lunch smoke as well." Adam chuckled, finishing his sentence just as the waiter came back around to take our orders.

I knew what he was there for, but hearing it made my core heat up a little. As far as I knew, I did not have a smoking fetish. At least, not when I first started out. There was just something about knowing I would be smoking right in front of Adam that had my large panties getting slightly damp as I sat there.

While we waited for our meals, we made small talk and very quickly got used to being with one another. Eating out was rare for me, I lived in front of my computer most evenings. My empty dinner plate balanced on the desk just out of shot. The whole thing felt a little strange without the option of lighting up as I waited. It would have been natural for me to do it. The conversation distracted me. It didn't take long before we were talking like we did on the phone, me asking him about his work and all while he asked me how things were at home with my two cats. It was easier than I thought it would be for things to fall back into a comfortable vibe between us, even as he had his legs stretched out under the table, one foot gently pressed against mine. There was so much energy between us, at least that was what it felt like from where I was sitting.

When the meals came out, the conversation came to an end while we focused on the food in front of us. I am not sure which one of us was more eager to finish so we could get outside. I had more than one reason to want that. I both wanted to show off to him and after what was nearly thirty minutes, I very much now needed a cigarette. I did my best not to be messy while I ate. Reminding myself I was not alone and Adam was right there in the flesh, though the pressure of his foot against my toes was a good reminder. As we finished up, we began to talk a bit again. It felt like we're waiting ages for the check to be brought over. The perfect opportunity to slip away and freshen up. I excused myself and went to the dimly lit restroom, using the toilet quickly before washing my hands and even applying more lipstick and deodorant. Sweating was inevitable for a chubby lady.

The hot stirring in my core was only making it worse. This needed to go perfectly on my end as it was not only something like a date, this man was a top client of mine. I would be losing too much if I somehow screwed up and made things weird between us. The mix of nerves and attraction felt overstimulating as I combed my fingers through my hair.

"Get back out there." I whispered to myself in the mirror, looking into my own light brown eyes. "Everything's going fine. It should literally be impossible to fuck this up." I wiggled my large hips, pulling and adjusting the elastic of my panties through the dress and straightening the hem of my dress before getting a cigarette from my pack. With my lighter pressed against it, I held it firmly in my sweaty palm and holding my head up and smiling happily walked back out of the bathroom.

Coming back over to the table, I locked eyes with Adam and saw him glance down at my hand, giving me a slight smile at what he saw. "Right on time. Just finished paying." He said as he got up from the table and grabbed a plain looking backpack that had been sitting beside his chair. Finally, we were able to step outside and as soon as we did, I had the cigarette between my lips and hand guarding the flame of my lighter.

Going over to my car, I felt his eyes on me as I took a long drag and pulled the cigarette away while holding it between my fingers. His gaze flickered between me and the path in front of him till we came to a stop beside my ugly beige four-door.

"Want to go for a walk?" Adam asked, his eyes on me as I blew the smoke from my lungs, away from him since I didn't want to choke him out with it. I had to keep reminding myself that he was not a smoker, just an admirer.

"A walk? But we just ate." I whined playfully, holding my hand against my stomach whilst leaning my ass against the car and watching him for a moment. There was a sparkle of entertainment in his hazel eyes as he shook his head at me and my laziness.

With a light happy hum, Adam got his phone out and began typing before focusing and scrolling for a moment. He bit his bottom lip and looked up and then down the street. "How about this, let's walk to the park up the road and find a nice place to sit down?" I still didn't love the idea and it was written all over my face as I thought about the compromise. As much as I longed to just sit down and enjoy my freshly lit cigarette, I couldn't say no to him and the way he was smiling.

I gave in, knowing exactly where he was talking about, it had been years since I had been there. I let out a sigh with my next exhale of smoke. "Sure. I think I can manage that. Remember I am in heels, and I hope you're prepared to carry me back when I get worn out."

He chuckled and shook his head, adjusting the backpack on his shoulder. "Oh come on now, it's not that far." With a roll of my eyes, we were off, walking towards the park I had only been to a handful of times. And one hundred percent of those times I had driven. The walk wasn't actually all that bad at first. I enjoyed the moment, the air on my face with me puffing away on my cigarette just feeling Adam's presence just to my left on the sidewalk. He made no attempt to hold my hand or anything like that. Although, sometimes the wind would blow in just the right way to carry my second hand exhaled smoke over towards the man, making him attempt not to choke. I felt a bit bad for Adam when he would jerk his head to the side and start to cough into his arm because of something I was doing. I had to remind myself. He wanted to be here doing this. So, I wasn't going to put my cigarette out. He wanted me to watch me smoke. This was part of why he was here, after all. Between his quiet coughing spells, we would make light conversation.

I was breathing hard by the time we made it to the black metal gate of the city park, his legs were very much longer than mine, I felt I was walking rather quickly in my small heels to stay with him. I was both out of breath and looking to my fingers a cigarette to smoke. I stopped for a moment, I couldn't go much further before leaning against one of the posts. I brought one foot up behind me to stub the butt out on the bottom of my shoe. I also took the moment to allow my slightly sped up breath to quieten down and even out. Once I was sure the cherry was out and all the ash had been knocked off, I held onto the used filter in my hand as we began walking again, seeing a large green garbage can to toss it in. I really just wanted to get the walking out of the way, but it was embarrassing how I was moving a little slower and even beginning to sweat. I really needed to get in shape.