A Death in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't sleep?" A smiling voice right up close to me ear made me halt my maneuvers, face reddening. I wondered if I should feign sleep. "Me neither." She answered herself devilishly.

I heard a rustle of bedclothes, then felt a small electric hand slide along my wrist, under the waistband of my pjs, and stop on the back of my hand whose finger was currently embedded in my sodden pussy. The feeling of her skin against mine was beyond sensual.

"Em." I said.

"Should I check to make sure you haven't hurt yourself?" She said, and I could hear the grin in the dark. Again, I didn't respond and found I was holding my breath.

Then I uttered "Um." Which quickly turned into an "Oh" as Daryl's hand began to guide mine back into its ministrations. Daryl used my own hand to frig me for a few minutes, then slid hers around and under my own, popping my fingers out from my pussy and replacing them with her own. I groaned, realizing someone else's fingers (almost) always beat one's own. She began to slowly slide back and forth in the wetness, from end to end, with little curlicues and swirls of movement along the way. My body, already close before she made herself available, was rapidly approaching a state of no return. I moaned. She took that as a challenge, stopping every now and then to encircle my clitoris on her journey.

Within seconds, my hips were jerking upwards, knees lifting and crossing, as the intensity of my orgasm rocked through me. Daryl continued to stroke me though it, even though my moans were now more cries of ecstasy. Finally, I had to pull her hand away and curl my ass away from her as my pussy became too sensitive to touch. "Wow." I started to whisper but she snatched the word out of my mouth along with my breath as her lips fell hungrily across mine. Her tongue was in my mouth before I even registered the kiss. Her hands we on me, tearing at my buttons, pushing my pj bottoms down. As I was just beginning to return the kiss, I realized I was now completely naked. I felt her hands all over my body, searching out my breasts, my nipples, the slight mound of my tummy, my sex, between my legs, my ass, my ass crack, my sides, my back, my neck. She was intense and passionate, her tongue wrestled mine as it also managed to lick my teeth, run along the inside of my lip, even as her teeth and mouth sucked my bottom lip into her mouth, tongue stroking it. I had never felt so thoroughly and passionately kissed in my life. There was something in the passion and intensity of her advance that scared me. But good scared.

However, I was beginning to feel this was all a bit one-sided, so I pulled my head away and decided to try to kiss my way down Daryl's neck. She wasn't having any of it. She broke free, and pulling her t-shirt off, shimmied around in the bed. I felt more than saw the knee flying over my face as she straddled me and lowered her sex onto my mouth. A second later, my pussy lit up as her mouth descended precision bombing style onto my clit. Her tongue whipped it back and forth as she sucked it in and out of her mouth. I gave out a little, muffled 'eek' as I found my own tongue buried in her labia, tasting her glorious juices for the first time. I moaned on an out breath and felt her shiver as the vibrations ran through her pussy.

My hands reached up and found her beautiful ass, sliding fingers first into the crack and down towards the base of her sex. I used my fingers to massage and probe her ass and her pussy and her perineum, stroking everything I could find, as my tongue probed inside her and up and around her clitoris. Every time my finger passed over her puckered little asshole, she'd buck slightly as if following my finger with her sphincter. I chalked that one down to useful information for later.

In the meantime, Daryl seemed determined to lavish youthful enthusiasm and perhaps a sense of gratitude for the ride upon my person. Her tongue and mouth lashed and licked and sucked at my labia and clit with what I could only describe as ardent fervor. He hands too were busy stroking and feeling me out. Soon, I found I was coming again, and again with such an intensity and whole-body feeling that it almost carried me away. I redoubled my own efforts and was soon greeted with a mouthful of squirming girl that presumably was accompanied by a shrieking that her thighs clamped over my ears drowned out.

After that, we lay stroking and feeling each other in an altogether gentler fashion. Lying side by side, our mouths never left the other's. Our tongues swirled and danced in each other's mouths as fingers and palms sought out full knowledge of the other's erogenous zones. I fell asleep with Daryl's nipple in my mouth. I woke sometime later, face pressed against her beautiful tiny breast, and looked up to see her looking at me with something in her eyes that scared me. A look of deep devotion, love perhaps. Instantly, regret flooded me. I had taken advantage of this girl. Used my driving her to her hometown as a requirement for payment in sexual favors. It disgusted me.

"What's up?" She asked with a look of deep concern flashing across her face.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that." I said, tears in my eyes.

"You? Take advantage of me?" She laughed.

"I'm the one who assaulted you. If anything, it is my fault."

"I'm supposed to be older and wiser." I said.

"Yes, you are." She responded, and I felt her hand return to my pussy, stroking and probing.

"It's no different to you seducing you own aunt." She added with a smile. Something played in her expression I couldn't quite place. But the hand stroking my swollen labia was doing its work and soon all thoughts of regret had abandoned me. My hand found her sex and soon it was stroking and cajoling her wetness to return. We mutually brought each other to orgasm once more before sleep finally carried us both away.

The following morning, we rose late and showered together. I had to reluctantly be the grownup and call off the lovemaking in the torrent of hot water in order to get us back on the road again.

"Would you like a ride back to town in a day or two." I asked, thinking it was maybe premature. But hoping against hope she'd say yes.

"Very much so." She smiled with relief. I found my heart leaping in my chest at her quick response. "I was rather hoping you'd ask."

"So, you're ok about all this? Being with an old woman like me?"

"Ok?" She slapped me with her towel playfully. "It was, it is, wonderful." She kissed me and I almost relented. Instead, I broke away.

"Come on. I need to get you to your family."

"To be honest." She said. "I could do with a little time to myself. Just drop me wherever you're going, and I'll make my own way from there."

"Oh, ok. If you're sure." I said trying not to sound disappointed.

We got back on the road, and she held my hand all the way to the town limits. Then, she broke away and sat demurely beside me. I pulled up at my sister's house as the front door opened and my family bundled out onto the porch to greet me.

To my surprise, Daryl, hopped out, grabbing her bag, and walked over to my sister.

"Hi Mom." To my utter shock, she hugged my sister and was hugged in return. "Aunt Kate gave me a lift down."

My sister beamed at me as I shakily got out of the car, trying to make sense of what was happening. Aunt Kate? My sister came to hug me.

"Didn't realize you two knew each other?" She said over my shoulder. Daryll responded for both of us, thank god, because I didn't think I could keep my voice from cracking. I felt lightheaded and my legs were shaking.

"Oh, didn't you know, everyone in the big city knows everyone else." They laughed and I forced myself to smile.

My sister grabbed my bag from me. "Well, you two are last to arrive, and it's potluck on the bedrooms, I'm afraid. You'll both have to share Daryl's old room. It's only a single bed but I'm sure you'll manage for a day or two. Daryl? Will you show your aunt the way?"

"That should be fine." I managed as Daryl beamed at me and squeezed my hand.

"Yep. Come on, Aunty Kate, let me show you the way."

Head still spinning, I followed her perfect cute little ass inside deciding it and I had an appointment later.

12