A Debt in Error

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to slide in and out of me from base to tip, my tight ass being fucked as my knees began to shake uncontrollably. He lifted my skirt and bunched it at the back creating a makeshift handle to pull himself as deep into me as he could go. In doing so he exposed my dick which I saw as I perched on my elbows and looked down past my little stuffed bra. I saw his thick thighs behind my own skinny ones, my erect dick under a lifted tartan skirt bounce after each of his thrusts. I let out a quiet moan, I couldn't help it. The pleasure was beginning to take over.

Clearly enjoying the tightness of my ass around his dick, Sid began to fuck even faster as he built towards his orgasm. His hand that gripped my skirt used it to roughly pull me back on to his cock. I used this momentum as an excuse to thrust back into him

I could feel a sensation building at the base of my cock as he pounded into me, one I had even less control over than my moans of pleasure. I looked down between my legs as my dick, as swollen and hard as I had ever seen it, pulsated, swelled and throbbed with pleasure. A thin line of cum left the tip of my dick and fell to the table. My dick seemed to be bucking as it absorbed the pleasure from the fucking behind it, twitching as the sensation inside me grew to peak. I watched as my dick pulsated and blew shot after shot of cum onto the table, my mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. Each time he thrust into me a new rope of cum spurted out of my cock as it felt like all of my insides convulsed and throbbed with orgasm, my ass squeezing his dick even tighter.

He may not have known that I had cum, I couldn't let him know that I had enjoyed this at all. He continued to fuck me as I rode the wave of orgasm that continued longer than any I had previously; my dick now leaking a steady, thin stream of cum that joined the puddle below.

My spasming ass brought forward his own release and using my skirt and the hand on my waist he fucked me with hard, deep thrusts. He stopped his rhythm suddenly and gave my ass a few last deep fucks as I felt his cum shoot inside me. He let out a deep moan and held his dick deep inside of me. He pulled out leaving my ass feeling empty. He released my skirt which fell back over my ass and covered my dick. I quickly grabbed it at the front and used it to mop up the evidence of my own pleasure; my skirt now sodden with my own cum.

"Don't move from that position, Carl might want a go when he gets back," Sid stated firmly as I heard the fridge open and close behind me and a weight fall onto the couch. And so I stayed bent over the table, perched on my elbows, standing in heels, waiting.

It wasn't long before I heard the door and Carl grunt his greeting. I could feel his eyes on me as a silence filled the air, I was aware of the cum dripping down my leg as a clue as to what had happened.

"Let me know when you're done with him," Sid said as he stood up, "I'll be out back." He walked past me and out of the door at the far end of the kitchen.

I heard another weight hit the couch and figured that he wanted nothing from me. I breathed a short lived sigh of relief when I heard him beckon me.

"Oi, slut, come over here." I stood and pulled up my panties. I concentrated on walking in heels. I moved towards the couch where he was sitting in the centre, eyeing me up and down with a hungry look. He grabbed the elastic of his shorts and lifted his ass from the sofa, pulling them down past his knees. In doing so he exposed a thick cock that was already showing signs of excitement.

"Come and suck this, get on your knees," he pointed to the spot directly between his spread legs.

I stood frozen for a moment. Actively taking part felt different and I immediately missed the ability to be a passive receiver of this abuse. Strangely, the thoughts after that which filled my head were more about how to do it properly than the fear or disgust of the situation.

I dropped to my knees and stared at his cock and my heart raced. I grabbed it in my hand and began to gently stroke it, its warmth radiated through my hand and its weight emasculated me further.

He let me stroke for a few moments before he reminded me that he had asked for my mouth. I leaned forward and stretched my lips over it, holding it in my mouth as my tongue rubbed the underside. I felt it swell in my mouth as he enjoyed my wet lips and tongue. I allowed it as far back as I could before rising back to the tip, using the roughness of my tongue to pleasure him as my hand continued to squeeze and rub.

He leaned his head back as he exhaled deeply as an expression of his pleasure, I felt momentarily happy that he was pleased with the job I was doing before I pushing the thought out of my head.

I moved my hands from his shaft and around to his hips, allowing my mouth to take on more work. I continued to bob up and down on his thick cock as I got into the swing of pushing it further into my throat each time. I wasn't sure why I was trying so hard.

"Stand up and turn around," he said, and I did. "Climb on, I wanna see that ass bounce."

I managed to get one heel up at a time in order to straddle him as I faced away from him. His hand grabbed me firmly and guided me into a kneeling position above him where he moved my panties to the side. I felt the long hair of the wig swing against my back.

I felt the head of his cock against my ass which luckily still felt lubed from my earlier session. He guided me down onto him as I felt my ass become stretched for the second time today. His dick however was thicker and longer than his brother's, and the pain renewed as he pulled me down all the way to his base. I sat and tried to relax myself, already feeling the pleasurable fullness stir my dick back to life. I looked up and again saw the mirror, this time the sexy slut from before was sitting cowgirl on a dick with an open mouth and flushed face.

His hands encouraged me to bounce on his cock, a slow pace as we both settled into a rhythm. I bounced up and down as his thick cock stretched me and stroked me from the inside. The warm pleasure again spread through me and I felt my own dick harden as it slipped out the side of the panties and tented the skirt.

I felt this amazing sensation in my ass and the base of my cock as I watched the hot girl fuck energetically in the mirror, her hair bouncing and her pert little tits stick out.

I realised that I had increased my pace as pleasure took control of me. I breathed heavily both with the exertion and the moans that quietly escaped my lips. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck each time I sat down fully on his cock.

I could already feel my dick throbbing again as the front of my skirt pitched forward, my ass pulsated and tensed as the feeling of orgasm grew inside me. Each time I sat I ground my ass into his crotch, gyrating to encourage the feeling that was building inside of me. Sliding to the top of his cock and falling back down to the base felt amazing, each time I landed it felt harder and more urgent as I drove his dick deep into me. I leaned my head back as I grappled to control the immense pleasure being generated from my ass.

I grabbed my skirt at the front and lifted, still allowing the fabric at the back to hang and hopefully obstruct any view of what I knew was about to happen. The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end as it felt like my whole body spasmed in pleasure. I managed to maintain somewhat of a rhythm due to Carl's strong hands guiding my waist up and down. I watched as my cock throbbed as waves of pleasure crashed through me, once again spurting my cum forward as my legs shuddered and my insides convulsed. The pulsating pleasure carried on as I continued to bounce repeatedly on his cock, encouraging more and more cum out of my dick. The last weak spurts oozed cum over my cock and I watched as it dripped into the crotch fabric of the white cotton panties.

My mind was numb with pleasure but my body continued to bounce as the orgasmic bliss filled every inch of me. My ass hugged his dick as it throbbed with satisfaction and my dick remained hard as I continued to ride every inch of his meat.

I could feel that he was close, his breathing had become intense and his grip was vice-like, even his dick seemed to swell further inside of me.

He obviously wanted to take control for his own release. He pushed me off of him and to the side where I landed with my hands on the arm of the sofa, on my knees and ass in the air. I felt him rise to his knees behind me and grab my waist before pushing his cock back into my slick hole. He pushed me forward until my hips were on the arm of the sofa and my upper body was slumped over the end. My hands touched the floor in order to support me as he pounded into my ass with deep thrusts that indicated his coming release.

My own dick continued to ooze as it was pressed between our combined weight and the arm of the sofa, my seed seeping into the already cum soaked skirt.

I felt his pounding change pace as the familiar feeling of cum being shot into my ass announced his orgasm. He moaned deeply as his last thrusts pounded into my ass and then layed on top of me, occasionally spasming with post orgasm twitches of pleasure.

He let me up as I rolled off the arm and landed heavily on the floor. I slid over the tiles towards where my own cum had shot and scooted over it to mop it up before it was spotted.

He left me there for a moment in order to inform Sid that he was done using me. Shortly after, the two boys drove me home in my girl clothes. They wanted to know where I lived so that I couldn't disappear because they had told me to come back at the weekend, dressed as I was now.

Luckily my mom was at work so I managed to get in without being spotted.

The day ran repeatedly through my mind as the shame set in, of being handled the way I had, how little I resisted both the fear and the pleasure. How I could still feel the cum of two men leak out of my abused hole. The biggest shame was though, that before I put the outfit in the washer in order to clean and then hide it, I layed on my bed with the skirt lifted around my stomach and my panties around my thighs and vigorously masturbated to the thought of being fucked like a piece of meat. My final load of the day shot up over my skirt reaching my white top, soaking in as I lay in utter exhaustion.

12