A Debt of Honor Ch. 02

Story Info
The plot is starting to be revealed.
2.6k words
4.37
8.6k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo watched as Akio went from spoiled rich girl to cock mad slut when she stood and turned to giggle like a school girl Leo's head cocked to the left her infectious giggle bringing a wide smile to his face. "Well Akio I admit, I never expected you to be such a willing participant I'm impressed. Turning then Leo walked to the bar, his back to the girl as he slipped an unseen bottle from his pocket carefully adding two small drops to one of the glasses. Pouring the glasses half full of scotch he gave a quick swirl to Akio's before turning around and approaching the girl.

When she stood and giggled Akio was on cloud nine, she had no idea why displaying herself was making her feel this way but she liked it. As Leo moved to the bar Akio found herself rubbing her hands over her body cupping her small breasts teasing her nipples while moaning. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was screaming out trying to convince her self how wrong she was acting what was she thinking?

Approaching Leo handed Akio the laced drink before clinking his glass against the rim of her's. "Bottoms up Akio," Lifting his glass slightly he gave the little Asian heiress a small salute with a naughty little wink. Taking a small sip of his glass he turned to Jeeves with a knowing smile. "Take the girl to her room, let her get showered, and have her prepare her hair as I want please." Leo's attention was drawn back to his soon to be slave, reaching forward his free hand twisted her left nipple to gain her attention. "When you are in the shower, you will masturbate until you are right on the edge of orgasm but you will not cum."

Akio took the glass her eyes moving to the amber liquid when Leo... no not Leo... When sir told her bottoms up her reaction was instant. The glass and her hand seemed to move on its own accord soon the scotch was flowing down her throat. At Sir's words and his order to masturbate her body trembled once more. "Yes Sir," Her lower lip sucked between her teeth as the warmth of the scotch seemed to flow over her.

There was a wave of his hand, a dismissing motion Leo was done with his toy for now and she knew it. Normally such a dismissal would have been the worst insult Akio had ever received, now? Now it just showed her, her place it showed her that she was nothing but a toy for the cat to play with. With a whimper, Akio sat the glass down on the table before turning to follow the old butler up the stairs and into her new rooms.

Leo watched as the pair left, he watched as Jeeves led the girl into her room returning a few moments later and giving the small wave single down to the master of the house. A nod then as Leo's voice echoed through the hall. "You can come out now."

From the side room, the lithe figure of a small girl slipped into the main room and Leo gave her a happy wave. As the girl cleared the shadows the now-familiar features of young Margarite could be seen. "Leo, when I came to you with my request I have to say I didn't think you could do it." Margarite's eyes flicked up the stairs as the butler slipped down and off to perform other duties. The girl's eyes moved back to Leo with a smile. "And when you offered to clear my own family's debt instead of asking me for payment was the icing on the cake."

Another sip from the glass and Leo sat it on the counter, producing a checkbook from his pocket setting it down scrawling out a check before ripping it free and handing it to Margarite. "Well your father was right, I do like my toy's. That check will clear the debts he has in other places and leaves a bit left over for some playtime for you." His smile was satisfying as the money left his hand the girl tucking it quickly in her designer purse. "And of course, I'll keep you updated with video's of her torment, she won't be bothering you anymore.

Upstairs Akio was already under the water, her pussy still dripped with need, the fingers of her left hand dropped down drifting over her clit. When she touched herself it was like electric shocks running through her causing her to lean forward, her free hand and forehead finding the shower wall. "Fuck me, fuck me I've never felt like this." Moving her fingers faster and faster Akio's body instantly reacted her pleasure building inside like the underground swelling of a volcano's magma pool.

Akio's body shook, her mind screamed for her to cum, she could do it only she would ever know. Bearing her teeth she set her mind to the task, higher and higher her pleasure built long past any limit she had ever felt, long past the brink of any orgasm she had ever achieved. With a growl of frustration, Akio shoved two fingers into her pussy fucking her own cunt hard and fast to no avail. She couldn't do it, she couldn't cum and let Sir down. With an anguished cry, her fingers left her body her other palm slapping the shower stall in frustration and need.

Leo checked his watch again as he heard the girl step out of her room. As Akio descended the steps he smiled in approval from the fact she put her hear up in high ponytails giving herself a very sailor moon look. Without hesitation, Akio moved to him where he sat lightly at the table. Leo stood as she approached letting his arms slip around her waist pulling her into a light hug. "Akio, did you follow your instructions, little girl?"

She was trembling, still somehow on the edge of orgasm, Leo's touch sending another ripple of need through her. His words in her ear were like gas on a flame. "Yes, sir I did, over and over again Sir... I wanted to cum so bad, I didn't I couldn't disappoint you."

Leo let his hands slip free of her body before taking one of her's and leading her to a side room. A warm den, complete with a flickering fire awaited them. A medium blue couch of soft leather, a large TV, and rows of books on shelves all caught Akio's eyes as she was led towards that central couch. Watching Sir sit there was a small squeak when she was tugged down to sit sideways on his lap on of Leo's hands wrapping around her back the other cupping her wet pussy. "You need to repeat to me that all of you belongs to me, that you live only to serve my wants, only to fulfill my desires."

Akio moaned as she felt the hand on her cunt, her body pressed forward into his palm as she tried to force her lust onto him. His words made her shudder again, his words resonated in her mind and through her being. She repeated them without pause knowing full well that was exactly what she wanted, what she needed.

Akio's reaction was instant, needy, and sincere and Leo smiled the drug his company had been working on for years seemed to be in full effect. It turned women into putty twisting their minds forcing them into submission. Margarite had given Akio the first dose earlier at the mall, he had administered the second before her shower, five more and if all the studies were correct she would be under his control that's when he would mold her into what he wanted.

Leo's middle fingers pushed into the girls' wet cunt and began to work in and out of her fit body. "You will never cum without my specific instructions, no matter how much you masturbate, how many people fuck you. Without my words, you cannot cum."

She didn't need to be told, Akio repeated the words as his fingers entered her. Leo's words continued to ring in her ears as his fingers drove into her causing her need to nearly break her mind. "Yes Sir, I will masturbate five times a day bringing myself as close to orgasm as I can. Sir... please sir...may I cum.. I really really need to cum sir." His fingers withdrew from her then his palm moving away before slapping down on her clit.

"You will cum when I decide and only when I decide." Leo turned the girl away from him then forcing her legs to sprawl to either side of his own. His hands moving to his pants freeing his nine-inch erect cock letting the velvet tip tease across the girls' lower back. "Have you been fucked in the ass little girl?"

The slap sent electric through her, the sudden movement gave her the fear she had disappointed him feeling his cockhead brush her lower back forced her lower lip between her teeth again. Akio shuddered and shook her head a few times. "No sir, I... I tried it once but it hurt so I made him stop." Her hands moved to her tits again groping herself her words spilling out seeming of their own accord. "Sir, I kind of liked the pain, Sir, I just didn't like the boy that much..."

Leo's eyes widened at Akio's admission and when her hands moved back to her tits he smiled ruefully to himself. "Well Akio, you're a little pain slut aren't you? Let's explore that shall we?" Reaching up he gripped each of her ponytails pulling her back until her back was against his chest. The whimper that came from her throat was sweet music, Leo watched her hands squeeze her small tits hard as she drove her pain a little higher. "Akio, you are going to put my cock in your ass, you are going to sit down on it no matter how much it hurts." His hands freed her hair letting her sit back up. "Now little girl, get my cock in your ass."

Akio nearly came when her head was jerked back, her hands squeezing her little tits hard as she tried to push herself over the edge failing miserably as her body screamed out for release. At Sir's words and the release of her hair, she lifted her ass off his lap, left hand moving between her legs and gripping his thick cock. A gasp at his thickness, the pulse of his heartbeat raging through the member. Without pause, she positioned the thick rod at her puckered star.

Akio lowered herself as she felt the pressure build on her ass, she felt Leo's cock take her weight causing his member to bend under her just a bit. Worried she would hurt her sir she tightened her grip on him, helping support his shaft, that support was what did it, his cock head pushed past her resistance. A wail of pain followed the sudden entrance of that thick member but she didn't stop. Her hand released his cock as she pushed herself down until her ass sat once again on Leo's lap. Tears rolled down her cheeks as her body shuddered with pain and pleasure. "Sir, can... Can I please call you Daddy?" A hot blush rushed through her body even as she began lifting herself to slide down the shaft again. "Sir I need you to be my Daddy."

Leo remained quiet, he hadn't expected this though he wasn't going to complain. His arms moved around her body finding her nipples with thumbs and forefingers he squeezed hard twisting them right and left causing the girl to cry out once more. "Fuck yourself faster." She complied almost instantly her hands moving to the couch to add support her hips working the cock in and out of her faster and faster. Leaning forward Leo's teeth found that bit of flesh just above her collar bone at the base of her neck.

As his teeth found her flesh she squealed again her body bucked hanging on the edge of orgasm she tried to find release any way she could. "I need... Of fffuck I need to cum... please sir let me cum!"

Leo's teeth released as his lips moved up to her ear, his words barely a whisper but even over her need, she heard them. "Cum for daddy baby girl"

The explosion rocked her body and soul, coursing through her like a tsunami hitting the mainland. There was no conscious act of letting herself cum, that orgasm was unlocked by his voice. Wave after wave of orgasm hit her, in the middle of the largest she heard his voice again. "Cum again for Daddy." The tidal wave crashed again not as hard this time, the orgasm had barely hit as his words rang out again. "CUM AGAIN FOR DADDY!"

Akio's world was out of control now, there was no concept of the reality around her there was only the hammering over and over of one intense orgasm after another. The fourth time Leo said the words it was too much for her body to take, the feelings so intense she blacked out her body falling limp in Leo's arms.

Leo felt her go slack and knew what happened, with a little bit of struggle he lowered Akio to the floor face down on the soft carpet. She was still passed out when he entered her ass again, her limp form rocking with each of his thrusts. His orgasm didn't take much longer when the pressure built in his balls he released his cum deep into her backside. Standing he looked down at the still unconscious girl as he tucked his cock back into his pants, smirking he turned and left the room for his bed.

Akio's eyes fluttered open just in time to see her Daddy leaving the room, she lied there on the ground panting hard, her ass screaming in pain. One of her hands moved back tentatively feeling her abused ass, she could feel Daddy's cum leaking out. With a small slutty moan, she pressed two of her fingers into her ass hearing the squish sound of his cum being forced out around her fingers she whimpered again.

Fingers slipping out of her ass she groaned before slipping them past her lips to suck the cum from them. It took a little time for her to gather the strength to stand up when she did the cum began to leak from her ass, and like a true slut, she cupped her left palm between her cheeks shuddering as she felt Daddy's seed leaking into her palm.

Slipping into her room and onto her large bed she brought her hand to her face, Akio's tongue darting out not wanting to miss a single drop of Daddy's cum. Swallowing it down she slid under the covers her body exhausted and sore. Akio tried to sleep, but it would not cum until she slipped her hand down to finger her pussy until her arousal was once more at the boiling point.

Margarite watched the live feed on her cell, she watched as the once stuck up cunt defaced herself, begged for orgasm and greedily sucked down the cum from her abused ass. Akio was not the only one to have a large orgasm that night as Margarite's body tensed and she bit into her pillow hard to stop the moan escaping her lips.