A Debt of Honor Ch. 03

Story Info
The last of Akio begins to fade away.
2.3k words
4.61
6.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akio awoke the next morning to her left hand already at her sloppy wet cunt. Faster and faster she writhed, moaned, and screamed her need for release. Once again she could not make herself cum, once again she stood up heading to the shower with a great feeling of remorse and also a huge swell of pride for following her daddy's rules so well.

Quickly showering and drying herself off the cute little Asian girl looked herself over in the mirror deciding today that she will have her hair in one long braid straight down the middle of her spine.

Once done she bounced happily a couple of times on her toes before leaving the bath and heading down to her Daddy. He was there of course sitting at the head of the large table smiling as he saw her. With a squeal of delight, Akio clapped her hands and darted over to Leo, nearly jumping into his lap, snuggling up against him as she did., " Good morning Daddy. I had such a good night last night!"

Leo chuckled as Akio jumped into his lap his arms wrapping around the girl as she snuggled up against his chest. Leaning in he gave her a tiny kiss on the cheek feeling the girl shuddering just from his touch. Slipping his hand into his pocket he withdraws the small eyedropper once more though this time sitting it on the table before them. "Akio, I need you to open that bottle and place two drops on your tongue then swallow it for me."

Akio, eyed the bottle for a moment before he hand reached out lifting it from the table. Rotating the bottle in her hand she contemplates the thick warm liquid for a long moment. "What is it, Daddy?"

Leo grins as the small chuckle escapes his throat. "My dear Akio, it is how I am controlling your lust, it is what is causing your sex drive, your obedience, and your need." Leo's hands move to the girl's small a cup tits to begin teasing the nipples. "You need three more doses counting the one today before I will completely own you. I think you're ready to do this on your own don't you?"

Something in Akio shuddered this explained everything this is what turned her into a cock slave. Part of her screamed for it, wanted her to drink the small bottle all at once, overloading her with need and desire. The other part wanted her to scream, throw the bottle away let herself come back to normal. "You...You've been drugging me?" Akio's hands tremble as she unscrews the eye dropper pulling it free from the bottle looking once more at the liquid. Hands trembling she brings the dropper to her lips but her hand's pause waiting.

Leo watches gauging the effect of the drug. He can feel Akio's body stiffen, he can almost hear the inner turmoil inside her mind while she contemplates her next move. Akio's head tilts back the dropper hovering over her mouth. One of Leo's hands traces up her arm his hand covering Akio's. His fingers squeeze her's and the liquid drips into her mouth. "Yes my dear, I've been drugging you. After today you won't even care that both your father and mother were part of the plan, your little friend Margarite gave you the first does"

There is a shiver as Akio feels the liquid fall into her throat, the effect instantly rippling through her body. Her mind held out for a few long moments as she tried to process Daddy's words. Instead of embarrassment the betrayal fueled her lust, fueled the need inside her. She knew there was something wrong about it though her mind was getting fuzzier and fuzzier her morals washing away.

Leo lifted a hand and from the side room, a door swung open. Slippered footfalls approached the table as Margarite approached. Akio turned to view the girl, at first not recognizing her at all, then a smile broke Akio's features and she clapped her hands again bouncing on Daddy's lap. "MARGY!!" Jumping off daddy's lap she ran overtaking her friend in a giant hug. "I've missed you so much, Margy!" Turning she took Marg's hand and bounced over to her daddy Leo. "Daddy this is my friend, Margy," A wicked smile then. "Margy, this is my new Daddy Leo."

Margarite returned Akio's hug with a wicked little grin and let the girl make the introductions. After the introductions were made Margy gave a warm smile. " Oh I know your daddy pretty well Akio, he is a very nice man."

Leo watched the reunion a smile on his face as the once-proud girl sucked her lower lip through her teeth, rocking her ass back and forth as she still held Marg's hand. His attention turning back to the near bimbo slut beside him. "Akio my sweet, why don't you sit Margy on the edge of the table, strip her yoga pants down to her ankles, and lick her pussy until she cums."

Akio beamed bouncing on her toes as her hands clasped before her. "Oh, Daddy Thank you!" Turning she beams at a stunned Margarite. "This is going to be so fun!" Akio swung the girl around so her back was to the table, her thumbs hooking the waistband of Marg's pants and thin panties. With a naughty wink, she stripped the stretchy pants down to the girl's ankles. Pushing Margarite backward she helped the girl onto the table before kneeling, crawling under her once friends' legs. Without pause, she dove into Margarites cunt with the hungry passion of a starving woman.

Margarite's hands gripped her head guiding her, pulling her lips harder into her needy flesh. Marg's body began to shudder as Akio brought her closer and closer to her threshold of need. Marg's body tipped as her orgasm came at her like a wave. Legs clamping around Akio's head when the most intense orgasm of Margy's short life found her squirting hard to cover Akio's slut face." Eventually, Marg's grip on Akio's head lessened and she watched the cum covered girl crawl out of her legs and stand happily between her and Leo.

Girl cum covered Akio's face and chest as she stood with a beaming smile on her face knowing like a good slit knows that she did exactly what she was supposed to do. Licking her lips she brought her hands up to her chest rubbing Margy's girl cum into her flesh as her daddy watched on.

Leo watched the blush on Marg's cheeks as she slid off the table pulling her stretchy pants back into place, turning to Leo she side-eyed the wet spot she left on the table and her blush grew deeper. "I.. I am sorry about that Leoline, I've never done that before."

Raising his hand he waves down Marg's apology." No worries my dear Margy." Blue eyes turn to Akio, his head cocking slightly to the left while an eyebrow raises slowly."Akio my sweet, please lich the table and floor clean for poor Margy here."

Nodding rapidly with a huge smile on her face Akio beamed. "Yes, Daddy! Thank you, Daddy!" Moving over with a happy squeal Akio's tongue set to work licking the sweet juices off the table, before she without hesitation she falls to her knees to lap at the tiled floor.

Margarite watched in awe as Akio so easily succumbed to any command, her eyes flicking back to Leo. "Sir, I am quite impressed." A smirk goes towards the once haughty bitch, her eyes move back to Leo then that evil twinkle dancing there. "I will be back in a few weeks just to see how things are going. A nod from Leo was the only response she got before turning and heading to slip out the front door.

Akio stood quickly her eyes scanning for any missed droplets of girl cum, not seeing any she rewarded herself with a little good girl nod. Dark black eyes turn to her Daddy then and a wide smile breaks across her face. "That was fun Daddy!" The girl is still rubbing her A cup chest as she sucks her lip through her teeth once more. "Daddy, if I asked you nicely would you get me some bigger boobs?"

Watching Akio fondle herself Leo stood moving around behind the pretty Asian girl. Turning her to face the table he pushes her forehead down against the smooth top of the table. His free hand moves to release his hard cock, stepping forward he guides that thick cock into Akio's wet cunt being rewarded with her moan of need.

Leo begins fucking into her then driving the front of her thighs hard against the edge of the table. Each thrust causing more and louder moans to rip form the girl. "You want bigger tits Akio? Tell me how much bigger you want them." Pulling his cock from the girls' wet cunt he forces his way into her still a sore ass.

A scream of pain and pleasure comes from Akio, even as she nods assent. "Yes daddy, I really really want bigger breasts!"

Leo continues fucking the girl, he grins while she mauls her tits and her ass tightens around his cock. "No Akio, they are no longer breasts, you will call them Tits, and that wet gash of yours is now only called your cunt." Working his hips into the girl over and over again he watches as she nods her assent to his words. "This asshole of yours...It is mine now, I am the only one allowed to have my cock in your ass."

Akio hears him, nodding her ascension her body rapidly building towards orgasm. "Yesss Daddy, only you can fuck my ass Daddy!" Akio's hands leave her tits to grip with a white-knuckled grip on the edge of the table. "Oh Daddy, I need to cum, can I please cum Daddy?"

Holding his orgasm back Leo continues to pump into the girl. "No Akio, you may not cum." Her wail of distress was enough to push him over the edge and he slammed his long cock deep inside the girls' ass filling her with seed.

Akio was so close to cumming, she tried even against her Daddy's orders but her body wouldn't let her. Instead, she just hung there on the brink staring down into the void to the abyss she could not touch. As the cock left her body she whimpered, a little from pain, a little for need, and the fact that she followed her orders making her even hotter.

Standing Akio turned to face Leo her face red with need. "Daddy, can I please have bigger tits?" Hands moving back to fondle her little A-cups as she gave Leo her best begging look. "I've always wanted some nice C's Daddy, firm and perky with sexy nipples." A shudder moves through her body as her thoughts keep her on the edge. "Maybe some naughty nipple rings." Her eyes grow wide as she looks up to Leo. "Maybe a nice collar to Daddy, with a big ring on it for a leash... and other things." Akio's face beat red then but she did not turn her attention away from Daddy's eyes. "Please daddy?"

Leo tucked his cock away as he listened to his little girl beg for new tits. Slipping one ass cheek onto the table he watched her whole display and was silent for a long moment. A slow nod coming to his face as he looked her over. "Yes little girl, I think I will get you the bigger titties that you want." His hand raises stoping her happy bounce almost as soon as it starts. "I will get them on one condition."

Akio's heart was lifted and torn away all at once, taking a step forward her eyes wide she watches Leo's eyes waiting impatiently as his cum slowly slid out of her freshly fucked asshole. "What Daddy? I will do anything.. Anything at all daddy."

A beaming smile was giving the Akio as Leo clapped once happily. "I assumed you would baby girl, I assumed you would." Standing he moved to her, gripping her braid he pulled back baring her throat to him. Leaning down he kissed her hard enough to make her moan in need. As the kiss broke, pulling back just a little his eyes searched hers. "There are thirty-two staff members on the grounds. You will find Jeeves the butler and get a list of them, then you will go to each and beg them to fuck you making sure you follow the rules." Watching as her eyes closed with the sheer perverseness of her orders she let out a whimpering moan. Leo continued as she imagined herself. "If you do not fuck them all by tomorrow morning at this time, if you cum, or if you let any of them fuck you in the ass. You will not get your tits."

His hand released her hair and lowered down to slap her ass hard before reaching into his coat pocket pulling out her cell phone. "After each of the staff members, you'll take a selfie with them, if they have a thumbs up it will mean you were a good girl and followed the rules. If they don't that means you will get a nasty little punishment."

A trembling hand reached out to take her old phone trembling as she looked to the screen seeing the device had been reset, wiped clean just like her old life. Black eyes jumped to her daddy and she beamed a happy smile. "Oh thank you, Daddy! I am going to go fuck them all right now Daddy! I am going to make you so happy with me!"

Leo watched as the girl gave him a quick hug and skipped off towards the kitchens looking for Jeeves. He had already given the staff instructions to give her a hard time but allow her to succeed if she ever came to them with strange requests. Of course, the staff had worked here long enough to know the routine. It was going to be a long long day for Little slutty Akio.