All Comments on 'A Decided Affair Ch. 02'

by Gently Does It

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
all has been said

Adding the neighbour, the mother of his fantasy, in her scheme is just another way to push him to accept her whoring with John who, very conveniently, is very, very big. So the scenario is written, like in many other (whimp) stories. Hope he finds his wits and moves on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Changed Story

No matter, marriage over, your still a little wimp, married to a slut wannabe. Looks like you will be sharing the wife for a long time to come, but you don't mind because you love and trust each other so much and this will just make you closer, adultery is always so good for a marriage.

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 16 years ago
very hot and very erotic if you love Loving Wives

stories you'll love how this one is building. Of course the ass holes are all over this writer too. Soon they will have no one to bitch at since the best writters will leave to go some place else. Lit. really should stop these ass holes from destroying the stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well he is pimiping his wife out, slowly granted.

The wife went from no sex, to having sex with him, and now she wants to fuck outside the marriage with or without her husbands permission. This is a very abrupt, getting sexy in her marriage doesnt mean fucking outside her marriage. It is indicative of real trouble in the marriage. It would seem she is trying to set her husband up with the next door neighbor as her "excuse" to become a slut and have an affair. One should always remember, when one fucks in the job especially with someone over you in authority you are simply a prostitute, whoring at work. You know if they had both gone after the couple and shared in their sexual bout with the couple I would wholeheartly agree. The wife going out and fucking around with people outside the marriage tells me she isnt worth having as a wife. Since he is the major money earner, she is using him to finance her sexual activities. Perhaps the reason she was not having sex before is that she was in love with and perhaps having an affair already with her "friend at work". The trouble started with the husband not getting enough sex and wanting to do something about it instead of jacking off. So now she is out dating and having an affair, husband is not getting the sex and will be jacking off again. This is a lustless and loveless marriage, time to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just More Wimp Husband, Slut Wife Crap

All of these stories read exactly the same way. It seems all these wimp-genre writers share the same brain because they never produce anything that is fresh or interesting. It was a total waste of bandwidth sending this in to the website.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
I Do not understand

I do not like true wimp stories (Just having people cry Wimp does not prove that they are Wimps). But this one is still not clear for me. It might be wimpy, but interesting so I will keep on reading it.

What I can not understand is why people who apparently get furious at the wimpiness of our hero continue reading story and complain after each chapter! Why waste your time or they after an emotional catharsis?

Regards to the author

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Hey bonnie!

We are just readers. Just because people like your self write loving wife stories with total wimps in them, as in this story dont take it out on us. Anyway enough people will like this type of story to keep you and others in business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry Im lost.

So does the husband approve? Is this a cuckold thing or is the wife just cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another pervert story

What happened to the writers who developed plots with some clever repartee? %90 of stories these days feature wimp husbands and slut wives with the husbands cheering the sluts on.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So glad you hated it.

By category and second paragraph, no reader could be confused as to the general theme of the story. Did all the Real Men feel guilty after the big 'O' and do penance by criticizing this genre and it's writers? Are you being paid to be critics? It's obvious that the power of weiner compels you to read loving wives stories despite knowing what the theme will be. Further, 99.999% of -all- Literotica stories ARE fantasy. I could apply the same convoluted logic to spy novels, murder mysteries, corporate or government 'training' videos.

Big religion officially hated and mercilessly attacked gay and lesbian sex BECAUSE it was purely sex for pleasure. No pregnancy or children as a result. (White male God)forbid that anyone should have a little pleasure and not face disastrous consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story.

I'm getting the feeling that the people writing the nastiest feedback are the same people who think pro wrestling is real....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well...

Congratulations on this 2nd chapter, GDI. It was well-written, technically (grammar, spelling, etc). If you write in the LW cat, you should be aware that you're in a minefield, exposed to hate crimes and death threats. lol Personally, I think some experienced authors choose to write in this cat just to read the inevitable nasty comments. I don't know why these readers view this cat (knowing its nature), then act all outraged when they encounter a cheating wife. Duh?! I just browse through this cat once in a while, since LW ain't really my thang, and I've seen familiar names like bruce22, risq, Harryinva, and 60yroldGeorge. I wonder for how many years George has been 60 yrs old? I think he's now 60+2 or 3. :-) (No offense to you, George, and the others). Good luck, GDI! You're a bloody fine chap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More, please!

great story.

well crafted and highly erotic.

there is nothing like tales of highly sexed women who know what they want and go get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i have no respect for you as a person

for the writer of this story is less of a human being for their writing of this story this way.for husband to sit and listen to his wife talk about being a whore for some man and the hubby to go along with this crap,sucks.why are they married and why don't he say i sending the night at a hotel.i think a lot of these writers need to see some doctor for they're sick in the head.if he wanted a whore for a wife,why not marry a whore on the street the same different,but cheaper.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalalmost 16 years ago
Re: "So glad you hated it"

Forgive me, GDI.<p>To the person referenced by my title:<p>Please be mindful that I represent only myself. Last I looked I needed no permission from you or anyone else in choosing what and what not I read. And it is my further understanding that I am free to post my reaction to and opinion of any story without having to have cleared it with you or anyone else. Because of the tenor of many of the comments, I have chosen not read this. However, you make me curious. You do not allude to anything regarding the story itself. The entire thrust of your remarks was directed to those who share not your interest in this genre. Your attempt at sarcasm is sorry and lame. I'll bet you're the first person to ever use the <i><b>real men</b></i> characterization. Is you enjoyment of stories such as this so fragile, so tenuous that you feel compelled to feebly denigrate those who respond negatively? Is it not possible that you enjoy the story regardless of how others perceived it? I'll bet your thrill comes not from the story, but from how much others may dislike it. Your allusion to religion is silly, pointless and not applicable. But by including it, I imagine it enhances the feeling of superiority you find quite intoxicating.<p>Again, GDI, my apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So

New lover has a huge dick, big supprise,sexier, and just a bigger turn on than hubbie. O.K. now why is hubbie letting this happen, does she keep this going for a while, have his kids, make hubbie sleep in spare room, I just don't get this. I know it's just a story but it doesn't make sense to me. I really need to know W.T.F. is hubbie's motivation,is he just trying to hang on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why do people get so upset, What do they expect

LOved this story. Do not understand the attitude of those who condem ( after reading of course, what couldnt stop ?) ...... )

Nice story, well told, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i'm glad i can comment like i want

wwhen writers write these faggot and sissyboy stories about whore women and shitbags for men.i suppose to like it and say ok.fuck you for writing the scumbag crap.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausabout 15 years ago
Poor Anonymous,

are you really that frustrated ? Why are you on Literotica anyway ? Go and read Winnie The Pooh instead (clinically no cheating there).

Great, great work GDI. Extreme cliff hanger. Any chance for a sequel ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Poor Klaus Mouse.

Little cuck and wimp fantasy too much for you! Don't make a mess over the keyboard.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
It is obvious.....this affair is going to be....

A hot circumstance. It is obvious....this affair is going to be a doozy and she is going to fall in love with that big cock to the point that maybe she will become quite fertile and have a kid or two....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!! Great story so far. Can't wait to see

her boss's big cock fuck her and she brings cream home to daddy. I think she will love a bigger cock and want more than a onbe or two times meeting. She is fucking hot and ready. I can only wish I was her boss or hell even her husband at this point. She is a fucking sexy lady and I hope she has a great time with her big dick lover. Hurry with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love that you don't delete the morons

and dig your riposte in the profile. What a very good writer you are and how entertaining. Like myself, and so many sexually active others, you enjoy fantasy, and irony in equal measure. While my fantasies are fairly unoriginal(me and 47 baby-oiled babes on a four poster, the missus welcoming the army back from a war etc.)I do admire you writers that don't pander and fawn and do inspire others to try their hand. Or in my case tire their hand. More please my son.Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No Way

In a real marriage to have this affair and save marriage but with a made up idiot like the silly hubbie I guess anything is possible. Is cockold really the British national pastime? Hubbie should at least demand equal time with his wife and agree to it up front, give him his balls back please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sad

That it comes down to this to get his dick up, and what about him, if her getting fucked outside the marriage helps this much, think how hot it would be if he had a affair. Oh thats right, cockolds are not allowed, just sit home and wait for the jucy details and jack off. Sounds good to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a mindless drivel !

This is one of the worst writers,ever !

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
This episode was a tease

and then there is nothing more! It ends up as a very undecided affair, which is a shame because it was intriguing.

rixelsrixelsabout 11 years ago
A Decrepid Affair

Oh,.....so that is how he is supposed to improve sex within their marriage. His wife is not too interested in having sex with him, so he encourages is wife to cheat so that she will come home and have sex with him while thinking of someone she is cheating with.

I hope I never have to trust my life to someone who has these reasoning skills. Not the sharpest hoe in the field.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Why didnt you finish this?

Fairly good 3 or 4 star development of the plot, but then you left it hanging. Wow, that sucks. Doesnt make me want to read your other stuff, that is for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another stupid cheating bitch

What I don't understand was why he put up with her crap? She tells him she's going to cheat. Isn't that really telling him she no longer has any love or respect for him? Why stay married? And if you can't finish a story, why bother to post it? While this had possibilities, it's worthless without an ending. A complete and utter waste of time.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Hot!!!

Loved your story. Loved the way you brought everything together. What made me score a two star only was that you didn't finish the story. If you did that so that you could write a follow up later on, I'm afraid that unless the title goes past the A columns,I will never get to read it. I go through the authors page to see if something interest me, but if you didn.t write anything later on I'm afraid I will never see you latest stories as I might already be on the B or C columns. Maybe you should have had your wife tell you that she had actually gone to have a drink with some girls from work and the thing with John was just her fantasy. and that nothing would ever happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Decided Affair

For goodness don't stop now! Please continue.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Suppose if this carried on it would end up being a cuck shit story? What the fuck is wrong with people getting their rocks off while a cheating slut fucks someone other than their husband? The divorce rate is what now? 74%? I wonder why? 1 star, enough said!

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Love the way the story builds up and then leaves us hanging! Anticipation is a heady thing in a sexual relationship and the story builds up to the climactic point and then like a soap opera - to be continued. Interesting tease - It's a 5 from me but are you a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"OK, hun". Now let me tell you about my night with that 19 year old hottie! Man was she tight!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous