All Comments on 'A Delightful Afternoon'

by sueshows

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

I think it would have been better with more drama. I think, in writing, the path to getting to home base is as important as sliding into home. However you have done a pretty good job of telling your chosen story, so thank you. (Just noticed how many stories you’ve posted in such a short time—WOW!)

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 4 years ago

Great story, a real wham, bam, thank you mam, type of tale, she got what she wanted. There are definite hints of more of the same to come, which I would enjoy reading. I like an assertive Hotwife and her cuckold, so let's hear about what happened at the restaurant, and afterwards. The simple black wraparound dress (I presume nothing under it) sounds like easy access al areas to me! No wonder her cuck approved of it.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 4 years ago
And why was Tom happy?

This story was ok technically but no plot. It started about 3/4 the way through what I guess is the progression and only gave one short not very erotic scene. No characters were developed except wife was a slut and proud of it. Not very interesting with no build up or drama.

And I don’t know why Tom was happy.

Buck1974Buck1974about 4 years ago

You clearly have got a talent but can I just suggest at the moment. Before it’s to late go try a different category and save your talent. The loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories. And i don’t want you to be swept into the flood that is being caused by the influx of newbies trying to make there mark in the loving wife category.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Nothing

Nothing new from a whorewife writing about another whorewife. Try something different.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

If you ever want to cum in Texas, let me know. I know a few places.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I loved the tease at the pool.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

It’s easily missed that this is a continuing saga for the couple based in hubbies ED. You write individual and separate adventures with no reference to their history. Personally I am ok with that because an educated reader can easily go back and review your previous stories.

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsabout 3 years ago

So Hot, but doesn't Tom like to watch:)???😲

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersueshows@sueshows
I have had a very active sex life and would enjoy exchanging experiences with similar wives who have lost their lovers, either by divorce or death. My stories are actual experiences. As you can see in the various photos I post, I was blessed with an attractive body, and I lo...