All Comments on 'A Demon Encounter at the Ruins'

by Depraved_Diamond

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a HOT way to go to HELL! You may be a Depraved Diamond, but you're definitely a very talented diamond as well. Looks like this is your first story on Literotica, sure hope it's just one of many more. Thanks, MLF

Depraved_DiamondDepraved_Diamondabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, I greatly appreciate your compliments and plan to write many more :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story hardened my cock quickly and had it dripping by the end!

It reminded me of the first time I took a big, hard cock into my body: blind-folded and tied to the headboard of my bed by my wide-spread hands and a collar around my neck, my girlfriends slick fingers probing my tight-gripping ass. Her fingers retreated and I heard the door open, a heavy weight returned to the bed behind me, hands gripping each ass cheek, a wet tongue probing my entrance then pushing inside me.

I felt a big blunt object presses to my opening - and quickly realized it was too warm and pliant to be my girlfriends strap-on. I tensed as I realized there must be a man behind me - his hard cock pushing forward against my slipper hole. My girlfriend has always told me one of her deepest fantasies was to watch me get taken by another man - and I was now powerless to stop it happening.

I hissed as his fat head slipped inside me, my ass tightly gripping his shaft as I spasmed hard with cramps. His hands gripped my hips forcefully and he began to push a huge penis inside me - it felt much fatter than my girlfriends 8 inch dildo. My face buried in a pillow, I groaned out a long ragged sounds as he pushed more and more of his fat throbbing cock into me until he bottom out and I felt his balls slapping into mine. He felt enormous!

Over the next two hours he forced that huge cock into me again and again, my ass slick with his cum, as I began to moan into the sheets as the shame turned into lust and I began to moan with his every hard thrust, my cock hard and dripping as it slapped against my stomach in time with his rough thrusting.

It finished with my girlfriend crawling beneath my and sucking on my balls and his shaft as it slid inside me, taking my hot cock deep in her throat until the long deep strokes in my ass brought me to a shuddering orgasm, my cum pumping into her throat as my ass clamped down hard on his brutal shaft. Feeling his shaft swell that last time as he pumped another load of cum deep into my bowels had me groaning loudly and my girlfriend sucked me even harder.

That big 10 inch cock has fucked me many times since that first - and I still have no idea who he is...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDepraved_Diamond@Depraved_Diamond
I love writing about the weird and the strange. Most of the themes that I write about deal with being corrupted in some way and embracing the pleasure that comes with corruption. If you would like to support my writing, please check out my subscribestar: https://subscribest...