A Demon's Fruitful Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned, and leaned in to kiss him, keeping her lips meshed with his even as she moved. She felt tension in his body ease, as though he were further melting in her embrace, though he managed the strength to bring his hands to her rump, gently cupping each glute, giving them soft squeezes as he kneaded, letting the pliant flesh fill between his digits, before opting to rub and caress her cheeks, whilst he tried to play with her tongue with his, their two muscles dancing about in one another's mouth.

Eris did not stop him, letting him be further trapped by her charm. That being said, she did make him suddenly shudder and stiffen, hands going up her back and hovering just off her body as if ready to scrabble at her in panic... when her tongue slithered deep into his throat, once again expressing its inhuman length and flexibility.

He gagged softly, but she was careful, and her touch not quite natural, and he soon relaxed and slackened in response to her disarming kiss, Eris swirling her tongue about in his throat, tasting him, even bulging out his neck, visible from the outside.

Eris, in the periphery of her vision, spied several sets of eyes widen at this... and a deep sense of heightened arousal, more than privy to the desires of those around her, those that wanted to feel that tongue violate their deepest depths for a stimulation they could not get anywhere else.

She grinned against Ronald's lips as she eyed her audience in a sidelong manner, before focusing on her current prey.

Ronald was easily lost in Eris' eyes, going misty and glassy as her hypnotic gaze toyed with his ensnared mind. But psychological play was not her goal here, Eris instead starting to pick up the pace, her glutes gently slapping against Ronald's crotch. Her wings fluttered a little, and her breasts started to subtly bounce from each small impact. She didn't break her kiss, however, not immediately, instead opting to drain a bit of energy from him.

Once again, a pale blue-white aura formed around her human partner, with a subtle current flowing into the purple-blue one that ensconced Eris, her eyes and tattoos glowing softly. Ronald shivered as she drained him, though only gently, not wishing to finish him off just yet. All the same, small spasms and stiff jolts wracked the human; an energy drain was magically stimulating, as the poor bartender learned first hand, but it was still a very alien experience for the human body, often reacting like it was seizing, some humans even sounding like they were choking or having difficulty breathing when subjected to a particularly intense one.

This was not dangerous, however, though it admittedly inflicted Succubi like Eris with a perverse delight in the somewhat unsettling reactions humans had to their drains, exciting their predatory instincts. They were apex predators, top of the food chain, and their hunts rarely went amiss. And their 'prey' certainly got plenty out of it too, and unable to feel the discomfort their bodies seemingly display.

She broke the kiss, and the drain, pulling away with a soft gasp and inhaling a small stream of the man's energy, which prompted him to release a shuddering sigh as the alien sensation wracked his body with pleasure.

Eris started moving faster now, the slapping of her glutes and thighs to his crotch growing louder. She could feel him throbbing powerfully inside of her, ready to burst at a moment's notice.

"Oh fuuuuuck..." he moaned, a repeat of his previous remark, perhaps unable to be articulate anymore. It made Eris laugh, cupping Ronald's chin in her hand.

"Do you want to cum inside me~?" she asked him with a low, seductive but dangerous tone, reflecting her predatory hunger. The tattoo on her belly began to glow softly, and the auras around them reformed, brighter around their groins, Ronald's dick in particular swirling with energy that spiralled off into Eris' hungry pussy, siphoned away. It made him moan and tilt his head back, the pleasure irresistible. His balls felt spongy, and they tugged upwards against her caressing tail, Eris certain he was close.

"Y-Yes... I wanna cum inside of you... I-I'm close..." he warned breathlessly, some amount of his stamina gone thanks to her drain.

However, Eris flashed a wicked grin as she gently tugged his head backwards so she could loom over him a little more domineeringly.

"Not until I've had my fill~" she warned, before tightening her tail around his root, enough to stop any orgasm in its tracks... with the help of a little magic, as small lines lit up along her wrapped tail and radiated directly into Ronald's skin around his root, ensuring that he would not feel pain, but nor would he be able to cum until she allowed him.

And this allowed her to open her mouth and start inhaling, the back of her throat lighting up as Ronald's jaw was forced open as if by an unseen force. His eyes seemed to express a modicum of panic at this, but he was still enthralled by her charm, and even as a plume of energy streamed out of his mouth into Eris', his hands shuddered against her rump, ever trying to squeeze them.

Now the auras around them both were brightest at their lips and their crotches, though the sheath of vaporous light around Ronald was noticeably dimmer than that of Eris, and seemed to flicker a little as the succubus drained her prey of his energy. Tiny, strained sounds left Ronald's mouth, his body starting to quake unnaturally. She silenced him, sealing her lips to his and thrusting her tongue into his mouth, but the tremors of his body did not cease... nor did the helpless throbbing of his cock, bound at the root by her tail and charmed so he could not cum until she deigned.

Despite the apparent discomfort his body expressed, Eris could sense the sheer ecstasy filling him, both mind and body. Maybe a little bit of a fear, but he was in no danger, and Eris enjoyed a modicum of fear in her prey... it was like a spice that enhanced a meal with only a dash of it added to the mix.

But right now, she felt like a predator inflicting the 'killing blow' to her quarry, moving faster and even adding a little growl to her lustful laughs, muffled by her draining kiss. The loud slapping of their bodies colliding echoed throughout the room, a wet edge to the sound as Eris' arousal thoroughly soaked Ronald's crotch.

He loosely scrabbled at her rear as her drain drew him closer to unconsciousness, perhaps worried he would not get to cum before he passed out. Eris would not be so cruel... usually.

She broke the kiss, pulling her head back, but maintained the drain, a stream of energy twisting out of Ronald's mouth, inhaled into Eris', the succubus seemingly taking in an endless breath. Quiet chokes left the man, his body starting to shudder as the two-pronged drain took its toll. He was probably tortured with pleasure right now, unable to cum and unable to moan.

Only when he was on the cusp of unconsciousness did she finally give him release; her tail loosened, and she intensified the drain, dropping down upon his hips with a powerful slam. Her aura brightened, and his flickered chaotically as his head lolled back slightly, a strangled, moaning cry leaving his lips as he came, bucking weakly up into Eris' body as her innards roiled around him in her gentle orgasm, the succubus still clutching Ronald's head by the cheeks as she shivered, a seething hiss of delight leaving her as she inhaled Ronald's energy; her spell had intensified his orgasm, rendering his ejaculation so much more potent and powerful, thick burning ropes of seed filling her, his climax prolonged by the rush of pleasure that came when being drained during orgasm.

He shuddered and spasmed, and then, he went slack, a sigh leaving his mouth as Eris' drain cut out, the tail-end of the stream of energy that left him snaking in Eris' mouth. She smacked her lips and licked them softly, a delighted, erotic sigh leaving her as she enjoyed the afterglow, feeling Ronald's cock soften inside of her. He was unconscious now, slumped in the chair, sweaty from exertion -- and a cold sweat from her drain -- and very still.

She smiled, and leaned in to peck him on the lips, a small spark arcing between their mouths as she drained him just a tad, before she rose from his softened cock, which slipped out of her pussy with a wet, lurid sound, semen dripping from her depths for a few moments before she clenched and cut the flow. Then there was a brief light from her nethers, and she relaxed; nothing was left, save for a healthy wetness from her arousal.

Eris stretched, and turned around to look for her next 'victim'... and she did not have to look far, gazing upon the older woman that had just before sucked Ronald off.

She fixed her eyes on the mature but still very attractive woman, and beckoned with a waggling finger for her to stand up.

She rose, a little shakily from having so closely watched the scene between Eris and Ronald unfold, utterly stricken with arousal from the sight she just witnessed.

As she stood, Eris reached out to cup one of her breasts, not as generously endowed as the woman she spied before giving a titfuck to some man, but they were still voluptuous in their own right, and Eris could not help but play one of her fingers across one of the woman's nipples, prompting her to gasp softly.

"What is your name~?" Eris asked, watching the woman's face flex from the stimulation.

"Melody," she answered with a tone that befit her name, soft and aroused.

Eris smiled and ran her tongue across one of her cheeks, causing Melody to flinch and sigh out softly. Her hair was dishevelled, curly auburn locks with small touches of grey, thrown into disarray from what must have been effort-driven fellatio.

"Well, Melody... were you hoping to get fucked tonight~?" Eris mused, caressing the woman's chin.

She nodded with a shiver, one of her hands drifting low to graze across her vulva.

"Y-Yes... I came here, hoping to find someone to go home with... some nice hunk to make me feel like a wanted woman," she explained with a lusting, breathy tone, green eyes looking far more youthful than her mature figure.

It made Eris smirk; her honesty and her shameless words were certainly a result of the charm, but the truth behind them was not, and it pleased Eris to no end.

"You wanted someone to give you a good dicking, hmm~?" Eris murmured with another lick at Melody's face, albeit this time teasing her ear lobe. "Fortunately for you, I can provide your desire~"

Eris stepped back a little, and with a moan of magic-induced pleasure and concentration, light concentrated around her groin, and coalesced into a phallic projection until it fully materialised, the glow dissipating to reveal a throbbing cock in its place. It matched Eris' skin tone, the foreskin peeled back to reveal a darker glans that already seemed to be leaking precum.

It was above average in length and girth, and had a slight bend to it, but the veins that ringed it were subdued and shallow, giving the succubus' length a smooth appearance.

It caught Melody's eyes, and the woman let out a lusting sound, like a small gasp, as her hands moved to gently wrap their fingers around Eris' cock, enamoured by what seemed to her the perfect dick.

She began to tug it, her touch tentative at first before she grew more taken with the touch, feeling the length against her palm as she slowly stroked Eris' member.

"It feels good, doesn't it~?" Eris remarked, all too happy to toot her own horn.

"It feels wonderful," Melody agreed, her chest starting to heave a bit more noticeably. "I can't stop touching it."

Eris laughed and clutched Melody's chin, breaking the woman's eye contact with the Succubus' member, forcing her to look into Eris' eyes.

As enthralled by Eris' member as Melody was, in her charmed state, breaking eye contact with Eris' gaze was impossible, her mind ensnared by the demon's power.

"But do you want to be touched by it~?" Eris said, her other hand continuing to fondle one of Melody's breasts whilst the succubus' tail slithered up to slip between Melody's vulva, conscious of the fuzz that grew in the region. "Do you want to feel it fill you, take you, and bring you to new heights~?"

Eris put an edge to the question with a devious chuckle, kissing Melody on the lips, a spark of light arcing across their mouths, and when Eris pulled away, a tiny trail of energy wormed its way out of Melody's mouth. She let out a pleasured whimper, and then gave her answer.

"I want it inside me... please~" she pleaded with a lusting edge, nodding to emphasise her point.

Eris' ever present seductive grin once again sported a broader, more devious look, delighting in her 'prey' vocally submitting.

"Good girl~" she said, before moving to lay Melody out on a table, and laying herself atop of the mature woman, who gasped at the sudden assertiveness. But when she felt Eris' glans prod against her vulva, an eager moan left her.

Eris cupped Melody's cheek, and grinned.

"I can make you feel as good as any man~ Better even~ Let me show you~" she said, before she rolled her hips forward, and pushed her cock inside of Melody's walls.

Eris couldn't stifle a moan of pleasure, Melody unexpectedly tight.

It didn't match the moan Melody herself let out, rising above the sounds of sexual gratification from the ongoing orgy around them.

"What a sweet sound~" Eris praised, before she felt herself hilt within Melody's pussy. The succubus could feel the woman's walls squeezing and rippling in a slightly random manner, the spasms of her muscles in response to the pleasure tantalising. Eris sighed out, and began to pull back. She pushed Melody further along the table so Eris could get her knees up, putting herself in a position she delighted more in, the two covering the majority of the table as Eris rolled her hips, thrusting back and forth inside of the mature woman, whose moans were such sweet delights to the succubus. Eris pushed her face into the crook of Melody's neck, the woman's moans rising in pitch a little as the succubus began to lick and suckle at Melody's throat. Her gasps took on a more breathy edge. She probably felt so vulnerable, and she should; Eris certainly felt like a predator right now, going for Melody's neck, gently nibbling and rolling her tongue across the woman's throat, whilst thrusting away, stretching Melody's walls with her cock.

She was picking up the pace now as well, her hips starting to slap nicely against Melody's crotch, prompting the woman to start voicing her pleasure.

"Oh god! Oh yes!" she exclaimed, ironic to Eris, who could only chuckle wickedly against Melody's neck in response, still running her lips and tongue across the woman's throat, from one side to the other. Eris felt Melody's arms wrap around her from behind, pulling the succubus more tightly against the woman's body, their breasts rubbing together.

Eris eventually left Melody's neck, and slid her lips and trailed her tongue up along Eris' neck and across her jawline, until sealing them to the human's lips.

Melody kissed back in earnest, her hands running up and down Eris' back, even teasing the roots of her wings.

With the slapping of their hips growing louder and louder, it was only time until Eris began to feed. The telltale auras formed around them, a current in Melody's draining into Eris', a particular bright spot around where their lips connected. But another formed at their crotches; even if Eris was the one penetrating, Melody's energy was drawn into the deep reaching cock, threads of energy spiralling around the rod, the veins aglow and the glans pulsing with a light.

Sometimes Eris broke the kiss, allowing observers to see a stream of energy flowing from Melody's mouth to Eris', before the view was hidden by a locking of lips once more.

Melody was still exploring Eris' body with her hands, but her efforts were more subdued now. She began to shiver, her body anticipating climax, but also in reaction to the demon's energy drain, which both weakened her and filled her with greater ecstasy.

She shivered beneath Eris, and then simply hugged tight to hang on, as though Melody knew she was about to hit the finale, Eris' hips slapping away.

Eris was close too, her cock throbbing. She was eager to fill this woman with her seed, knowing what it'd do.

She wasn't draining Melody completely, not like the others, simply because of what the seed of a succubus did to those that took it.

She picked up the pace, holding onto Melody's head, until she slammed hard into Melody's crotch, moaning loudly into the woman's mouth, the fierce sensation of pleasure enough to send Melody over the edge, bringing Eris a surge of pleasure, whilst the succubus loosed a torrent of hot cum, filling Melody's body with demonic seed with each short, sharp jerk accompanied by a jet of semen.

Melody cried out and shuddered, a bit more of a squirter and wetting Eris' groin a little.

Eris finished her climax, breaking the kiss with a gasp, along with the drain, the trailing end of vaporous light worming into Eris' mouth.

The succubus basked in the afterglow, feeling delight fill her.

"Sublime~" Eris praised, before looking down at her 'prey'.

Melody was starting to pant, and though she was exhausted from the drain, she was starting to get energised once again, her chest heaving less shallowly but faster. Her skin was hotter to the touch, and Eris knew her seed was taking effect.

Eris grinned, and pulled herself off and out of Melody, some of the demonic seed trickling from her pussy.

Eris watched as Melody sat up, breathing hard, an intense lust evident in her breaths. She moaned, starting to touch herself, and looked to a nearby woman who was busy resting after having an intense pounding from a man.

She gestured to both of them, her chest heaving.

"Come on... fuck me... fuck me please!" she implored, and the moment the two laid eyes on her, they just couldn't refuse.

The woman moved between Melody's legs and began to lick and lap at her snatch, tasting some of Eris' cum in the process -- which would certainly lead to her getting affected too -- whilst Melody helped the man climb onto the table. They shifted positions until he was forcing his length into her ass from behind, both of them in a sitting position, the other woman adjusting to keep her attention on Melody's pussy.

Eris grinned wickedly at the spectacle, enjoying the effect her corruption had as it deepened and spread, not that her charm hadn't already thoroughly done that.

She turned around, and with a sigh, dispelled her summoned cock, her succulent, silky smooth vulva on display once again.

Eris proceeded to look about, and found her next 'meal', the bouncer she had expressed desire of before.

She had wanted to suck his cock, and now that he seemed to be finishing off a petite, pale-skinned redhead with his fingers whilst tongue lashing her clit, the girl shuddering atop of the bar counter as she came, Eris felt she had the opportunity.

She licked her lips as she sauntered over to the muscular black man, who pulled away from his 'conquest' with an appreciative murmur, only to turn around and be met with the one he could never hope to conquer.

Eris slid her hands up against his skin, the man having stripped long ago, like everyone else in the bar. He shivered as her hands roamed across his bare chest, gently teasing his nipples. She pressed herself against him, her wings loosely closing in around him.

"Mmm... what is your name~?" she asked as she always did, sliding her tongue up his chest until the muscle teased across one of his nipples, making him wince.

"D-Duncan," he answered, doing his best to resist Eris' touch and utterly failing as Eris' tail coiled around his cock and started to stroke him off.

123456...9