A Desperate Deal Goes South

Story Info
Esther strikes a deal with a strange traveler.
1.8k words
4.07
6k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esther's period was late.

Every morning she checked her sheets, but now many weeks had passed confirming her worst fear.

The spotless laundry she was taking off the clothing line and folding into a basket under the Oklahoma sunset provided a painful reminder of the unstained sheets on her bed.

How did things turn out this way? A younger version of herself would not have recognized her.

A soft, "Excuse me, Miss," startled her out of her thoughts.

A man she'd never seen before was addressing her, hat politely in hand.

"I'm sorry. I hope I didn't startle you."

"Oh," Esther clamored. "It's alright."

Esther's mother walked out onto the porch, investigating the man's voice she didn't recognize.

"Good evening, ma'am," the stranger greeted her.

"Good evening."

"Allow me to introduce myself and explain why I was speaking to your sister."

Esther's mother blushed slightly. "Oh, she's actually my daughter, Esther."

"My name is Grant. And what may I call you, ma'am?"

"My name is Carol."

"Well, it's wonderful to meet you both," he smiled at the women.

"Now, I hope this is not terribly rude of me but I was passing by and as it's supper time, I was looking for something to eat. It just so happens whatever you're cooking smells more delicious than anything I think I've ever had the pleasure to smell. I was wondering if I could buy a plate from you. I'll be sure to wash the plate and return it tomorrow and I'll pay a restaurant's price and then some for your trouble."

"Oh, why of course." Carol was charmed.

"But you can't take a plate away just for the food to get cold. I insist you eat with us. My husband will be in any minute. There's a pump behind the house you can wash up at. I hope you like turkey."

"I love turkey. Thank you so much. You can't know how much I appreciate this."

During supper, Esther studied the stranger while the older adults talked and ate.

He looked to be in his late 30s, with lots of dark, wavy hair he'd styled into place, and some stubble. He was wearing jeans and a flannel shirt that his lean muscle strained ever so slightly when he reached for things on the table.

But it was his eyes that were his most attractive feature, light golden brown and piercing.

He told Esther's parents he was in town to configure a cattle deal with a local rancher and his horse was at the town inn where he was staying.

"And where are you heading back to, if you don't mind my asking?" her father said.

"Branden, Texas. So not too terribly far of a journey."

Esther stiffened.

"We have some friends that moved there recently. The Coles," Carol chimed in.

"Lovely. I hope they find it as nice as I do."

Esther knew what her mother was about to say next and wished she could scream at her to stop talking.

"Yes, I think they are finding it lovely. We had hoped Esther would marry their son, but it seems that was not in God's plan."

"Well, with all respect, I doubt Esther will struggle to find a husband. She seems like a very hard worker from what I saw. You clearly have done an excellent job raising her."

Her parents beamed at the praise while Esther wanted to hide under the table.

After supper, Esther's mother went to the kitchen to put away food, while her father went to light the sitting room fire.

Alone with Grant, Esther stood and started stacking the plates. Her face was passive, but her mind was whirling.

Grant stood to help her clear the things.

"Oh, please, there's no need," she stammered.

And then to his surprise, she brought her mouth to his ear and whispered, "I need your help. Please. Tomorrow at eight in the morning come back to the house. My parents will be at church."

Intrigued, he nodded but said nothing.

Grant was invited to sit with the family in front of the evening fire but he politely declined. Esther's father refused to let him pay for his meal and so with many thanks, he disappeared into the dusk.

That night Esther couldn't sleep. She'd packed a dress, some underclothes and a couple sentimental items in a sack and hid it under her bed, waiting for dawn.

At six o'clock her mother entered the room, concerned that her daughter hadn't risen yet.

"I feel awful. I must be ill," Esther murmured.

"You do look quite unwell. Should I stay home or send for the doctor?" her mother asked, concerned.

"No, no, neither is necessary. I just want to rest."

As soon as her parents left for Sunday service however, she rushed downstairs to pack some food.

At eight o'clock sharp she heard a small knock on the front door. Esther took a shaky breath before opening the door and ushering Grant inside.

She stood there shy and nervous while Grant stayed as cool as when they met the evening before.

He spoke first.

"So, just what am I risking my reputation and yours to be here for, Miss Esther?"

"I, well, I'm pregnant."

It all started tumbling out.

"The father is the son of the Coles," she continued, "and my parents can never know I got pregnant out of wedlock. They'll turn me out of the house and I'll have nowhere to go. But if I can find him I'm sure he'll marry me. I can't travel by myself but since you're going there anyway, can you escort me? I'll cook, I'll clean, I'll take care of your horse. I know this sounds obscene but I don't know what else to do."

Grant said nothing for a few moments, considering all she'd just said.

"Well," he drawled, "It seems you are in quite the predicament."

"Yes." She couldn't meet his eyes.

"Well, I'll take you."

"Really?" She sighed in relief. "Thank you. You're saving my life. You have no idea. Thank you."

"Now don't get ahead of yourself," he chuckled. "I'll do it under one condition. Seeing as you've already let a man fuck you, I get to do whatever I want to that little body of yours whenever and wherever I want."

Esther flushed scarlet. She couldn't speak.

After she didn't answer for a while, Grant spoke. "Look, I need to hit the trail. My horse is waiting in the woods. What's your answer?"

He turned to leave when she quietly spoke up,"Wait. Don't go."

She closed her eyes as she said, "I agree."

Grant stepped closer to her. He raised her chin with his fingers. She thought he was going to kiss her but instead he reached down and barely grazed her breast while making eye contact.

"Tell me, Esther, do you have any stockings?"

She shook her head.

"You don't have a dowry chest being prepared?"

"But that's for"

"Esther, you gave up the right to those rituals when you let a man come in your cunt before being wed. Go get the stockings and lingerie if there's any."

Esther shakily left to retrieve the items meant for a special wedding night. She prayed her mother wouldn't check the chest.

She was now heavily questioning her decision. She knew she'd been too hasty in trusting him. But what did she expect from telling a stranger she wanted to travel with him alone, and that she wasn't even a virgin.

She felt stupid and afraid but what other choice did she have? No one would hire or take in an unwed pregnant girl and she'd likely end up in a whorehouse.

Esther returned to the front of the house while stuffing the stockings and lingerie into her sack.

"What are you doing?" asked Grant sounding displeased. "Take off your clothes and switch out your underthings and put on the stockings."

Esther froze.

"Do it now or I leave now without you," he warned.

She bent to undo her bootlaces.

"Dress off first," he ordered.

She hesitantly reached for the buttons on her dress and undid the top three before slipping the dress off over her head. She was left in just a shift, thick black tights, and her underwear.

"Now the shift," he instructed.

That too she removed, leaving her chest completely bare.

Her breasts were small but well shaped and perky with tiny, rose-pink nipples.

Grant's passive expression didn't change but his eyes didn't leave her breasts.

Esther's eyes stung in humiliation as she bent down to undo her boots, removing them and then peeling off her tights.

Now she was wearing nothing but her plain, cotton panties. After a moment, even those came off.

Her movements had been slow out of mortification and it only made Grant enjoy the show more but wanting to cover her privates as quickly as possible, she practically lunged for the lingerie.

"Wait," Grant held up a hand. "Not yet."

He circled her slowly, taking in every inch of her naked body-her sweeping hips, round ass, legs and arms slim but strong from days filled with work.

Her pubic hair was slightly darker than the brunette hair on her head which was twisted into a bun.

"Now put the stockings on," he ordered.

She bent down feeling his eyes on her exposed ass and pussy and slipped on both stockings. They were sheer white, and ended in a strip of lace mid thigh.

The panties were thin, white lace and stopped far up her ass, significantly exposing her cheeks.

The matching bralette was tiny, barely cupping her breasts. The pink shape of her nipples faintly poked through the lace.

"You can put on your dress now. And hurry."

Esther didn't need to be told twice.

She was thankful she could wear her old dress. It was modest, made of deep green cotton and ending just above her ankles. The collar stopped at the base of her neck and the sleeves and bodice were relatively loose. It made her feel protected.

She left a note for her parents explaining she ran away to become an actress, knowing she'd never gain their approval and she hoped they wouldn't worry too much and could forgive her.

Esther and Grant set off, taking care to be fast and quiet. It was very unlikely the neighboring house had anyone inside who might see them since it was Sunday but they couldn't be too cautious.

He'd left his horse, Sunshine, tethered in the woods. Grant lifted Esther onto Sunshine before taking his place behind her in the saddle. She could feel his groin pressed unnecessarily close against her body.

Flicking the reigns, he steered Sunshine to a nearby stream to wade through, getting rid of their scent in case anyone caught on and tried to track them down.

Esther could only guess what was in store for her over the next few days.

To be continued...