A Desperate Deal Goes South Ch. 05

Story Info
Esther is face fucked. Grant is propositioned by a stranger.
3.2k words
4.21
2.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the wait! I will have the last chapters out a lot faster. I also highly recommend reading the first four chapters before this one so everything makes sense. -The Author

The long, quiet ride gave Esther an unwelcome amount of time to ruminate over the turn her and Grant's situation had taken.

Yes, she had agreed to let him use her but she felt manipulated by how he had extracted strangely captivating feelings in her body.

The way he exploited her body to get aroused and then humiliated her for it made her squirm with shame.

The ache between her legs and the wetness of his cum slowly dripping out of her was an uncomfortable reminder of their recent activity.

Grant stopped his horse, Sunshine, earlier than the previous days. The sun well over an hour away from setting.

"I need to dig for water," Grant explained without Esther asking. "We won't be finding any creeks for a couple days."

He slid off Sunshine and turned to help down Esther, but she ignored him and slid to the ground steadying herself with Sunshine's saddle. She winced from the impact but did her best to hide the pain.

Grant took a spade from one of his packs and started digging near a clump of desert plants. After about a foot down, the sand starting getting damp.

"If you're ever stranded in the desert and are digging for water, if you don't see moisture after digging about this far, it's best to look for a different spot altogether."

Esther looked into the sandy hole, but didn't say anything.

Grant studied her impassive face for a second, then returned to his digging. When he was satisfied with his work he sat back on his heels.

"Now we just have to wait," he said cheerily.

Esther kept ignoring him.

Grant got up and went to sit next to her, but she turned away.

"Are you angry at me?" he asked.

"No."

"It sure seems like you are. Is it because I called you a slut?"

"No."

"I thought we had a deal, Esther."

"I haven't stopped you from doing anything."

"Then what's the problem?"

"You might think it's laughable, but I still have morals. I agreed to this deal so I could get back to the father of my child and not live in sin. There's a big difference in me doing what I have to do and just plain, old sin."

"So by your logic, if you don't enjoy the sex it's less sinful?"

"I suppose that it is what I'm saying. In this situation at least."

"No one forced you to make this deal, or come all this way. You could have stayed home, let the kid start to show and deal with the consequences. There's monasteries and such for that kind of thing."

"It's not that simple."

"You mean this is the perfect excuse to get with Rob. And officially this time."

Esther's eyes flashed with anger at Grant.

"You wouldn't know anything about it. The closest you've ever had to love was a whore you paid to say how wonderful you are, I'm sure."

Grant chuckled. "I suppose you're not wrong."

His flippant response made her even angrier.

"You know what I think?" he asked after a few moments.

"What do you think?" she asked sarcastically.

"I think you're angry at yourself. I think you wanted me to fuck you today and you have no idea what to do with that. You want a man to touch you, to run his hands over every inch of your body. You want to be irresistible and can't handle being ignored but you also can't face what that says about your morals."

Esther moved to slap him but he caught her wrist in time.

"Don't do that again."

She pulled her wrist from his grasp and wrapped her arms around her legs, folding her knees to her chest.

"Okay, fine," Grant said standing up. "I hear you loud and clear. I won't try to make things nice for you anymore. From now on I'll be selfish so you can feel better about your choices."

Esther sullenly watched as he got a clean towel out of a pack and went to the hole he'd dug in the sand. Water had started pooling inside and he used the towel to sop it up and squeeze into a pot. He did this several times to collect enough to give Sunshine to drink.

After watering Sunshine, he brought Esther what was left of their creek water which she accepted with stony silence. He drank the desert water himself.

As night started falling, he lit a fire using a giant pile of dead weeds and dry grasses. Supper consisted of beans and hard biscuits.

After supper Grant pulled out his whittling kit, leaving Esther to her own devices once more.

She finally got bored enough to speak to him again. "Do you have an extra whittling knife?" she tried to sound nonchalant.

Grant motioned toward the bag next to him with his head. Taking this as permission to use it, Esther sat next to him and rummaged in the bag, finding a small sheathed knife and a few blocks of wood.

She held up a three by three inch square of wood. "Is this alright to use?"

Grant looked up, nodded, and returned to his work.

Esther decided she was going to make a simple duck like the ones that swam in the pond near her old home.

She started rounding the edges that met a corner to form the tail feathers.

"You're pushing the knife too deep," Grant interrupted her process. She didn't even realize he'd been watching her work.

"Whittling is more gradual. Work in layers and let the form emerge softly. And you're going to get quite the blister if you hold your thumb against the knife like that. Here,"he reached over and adjusted her hand around the knife. "Hold it like this."

"Thank you."

They whittled in silence, Grant occasionally getting up to add more dead branches and weeds to the fire. Esther looked over at his work and saw what was beginning to resemble an intricately shaped snake.

Her own duck looked rather pitiful by comparison.

"So what exactly is your plan once you get to Branden?" Grant broke the silence. "Will you just show up at Rob's house and hope for the best?"

"Well first I'll have to track him down. I don't know how big the town is. And I'll have to talk to him before his parents see me. They'e the ones who want him to marry that bitch," Esther clamped a hand over her mouth. She'd never sworn like that before.

Grant laughed. "No one out here to hear you cuss, Esther. Call that bitch a bitch all you like."

Esther smiled. "She might be a bitch, but her parents may very well be pressuring her to marry Rob as well. Just a big business opportunity for both families."

"Well that's life isn't it?"

"I didn't used to think so."

"So what's your backup plan if it doesn't work out?"

"It has to. And Rob is too honorable. He knows it's his duty to marry the woman who's carrying his child. It takes two to make a baby."

"But there's only one parent known for certain."

"I already told you Rob was my first and only."

"Well, not everyone knows that."

Esther was getting frustrated with the conversation so she stayed silent.

After almost an hour, Grant stretched his arms while yawning. "Alright, enough whittling," he said, collecting the knives and wood and packing them away. Esther yawned reflexively. She reached for her bag with her sleeping clothes.

"Hold up. I didn't say it was time to sleep. You're going to suck me off again but this time you'll do it properly."

Esther could only guess what that meant.

Like before, Grant found a rock to sit on and Esther knelt in front of him.

"Undo the top of your dress."

She undid the top few buttons and Grant pulled her sleeves down off her shoulders. He reached behind her back and unclasped her bralette, letting it fall. Her nipples stiffened from the cold, desert night.

"I'm going to watch your tits dance while I use that pretty mouth of yours," he said, unbuckling his belt and pulling out his dick. He stroked it a few times getting it to its full, over-seven-inch size.

Esther resisted a dry swallow.

Grant spit on his dick making Esther internally recoil.

"Open your mouth," he pushed his mushroom tip against her lips. She obeyed, and the sour, salty, and odd fleshy taste she wasn't accustomed to filled her mouth.

She sucked on the tip, careful not to graze his skin with her teeth.

"Use your tongue more and suck harder."

Taking in as much of his length as she could without hitting the back of her throat, she swirled her tongue along the underside of his dick as she slowly moved her head forward and backward.

"You're going to have to pick up speed if you don't want me taking over," Grant warned.

She tried to go faster but it was awkward trying to suck, use her tongue but not her teeth, and avoid hitting her gag reflex. His dick popped out of her mouth a couple times.

Grant's hands were suddenly on the back of her head. He pushed her head against his groin, and she violently gagged as his dick hit her throat. She tried to pull back but his hands kept her head in place.

"Breathe through your nose," she heard him say over the sound of her gags. He pulled her head back and she had a moment of relief before he thrust her head back onto his dick. Again he held her there, with his mushroom tip resting against her gag reflex.

She gagged and then retched. Grant quickly released her head and she crawled a few feet away, promptly vomiting on the ground. Tears were running down her cheeks, and her mouth burned with the acrid taste of bile.

But knowing she was the one to blame for this rough treatment, she went back to the rock and got on her knees. Grant handed her a canteen of water. She rinsed out her mouth well, spitting on the ground before swallowing a few sips. Morning sickness had made vomiting a pretty normal occurrence for her anyway.

Grant gripped the back of her head again, guiding her mouth to his dick. She parted her lips and he slid her mouth over more than half his length, hitting the top of her throat. This time, she consciously focused on suppressing her gag reflex and breathing through her nose as he held her head firmly in place.

After holding her there for a few seconds, he pushed the head of his dick past her reflex and deep inside her throat, burying himself to hilt. She couldn't suppress gagging. Grant groaned as Esther's delicate throat constricted around his throbbing dick.

He slowly but forcefully bobbed her head on his dick, sliding up and deep down her pulsing throat. He'd pull out just enough to let her breathe. Pushing her head against him harder than before, he held her there for several moments.

Esther started choking and sputtering. Tears streamed down her face and her nose ran.

She whined for air and Grant groaned from the vibrations from her cries in her throat. She frantically tapped on his legs until after an agonizingly long moment, he pushed her head back and let his dick spring from her lips.

She turned her head away, panting and gasping for air. Grant let her catch her breath for a minute.

"Alright," he said standing up. "I'm going to fuck your face now."

He stood in front of her while she staid on her knees. He raised her chin up, craning her neck so he could access her mouth and throat easier.

Esther relaxed her throat, in preparation for what she knew came next.

Grant plunged his dick deep into her mouth and down her throat. He retracted his saliva-glistening tip a few inches and plunged back down.

Then holding her head still with his hands, he started fucking her mouth faster and harder.

His hips bucked back and forth, his abdomen slamming into Esther's nose, and his balls slapping her chin with every thrust.

Her throat made guttural squelching noises and copious amounts of foamy saliva dripped out of her mouth. Her jaw ached but she didn't dare relax it lest she scrape him with her teeth.

"Look at me."

Esther opened her red eyes and looked up at Grant's face, blurred through her tears. He grabbed her hair to keep her head still and pounded her throat even harder.

She didn't know how much more she could take when suddenly Grant stiffened, pulled her mouth tight against his groin, and ejaculated directly down her throat.

He kept her there until every drop had oozed into her stomach.

When he finally pulled out, Esther retched but nothing came up. Grant handed her a cloth and she wiped her eyes and mouth, and blew her nose. When she finally caught her breath, Grant gave her some water to sip which she accepted gratefully.

Esther changed into her nightclothes and settled down to sleep, too aware of the ache in her jaw and throat. At least he hadn't forced her to taste his cum. Her stomach growled having only cum left to digest. Still, as she drifted to sleep her conscious was far more at ease knowing the skull fuck was entirely for Grant's enjoyment.

After what seemed like a minute, Esther woke to voices. She laid completely still, opening her eyes just a slit to make out what was happening.

There was a man standing next to Grant, just a few feet away from where she lay. He looked like he was in his forties, scruffily bearded and wearing a fringed leather jacket. There was a rifle slung over his shoulder.

"I always prefer my hunting at night. None of the rattlers and better for foxes. Only drawback is how damn cold it can get," the strange man said putting his palms closer to the fire. "Sorry," he immediately amended. "Wasn't trying to cuss in front of your wife."

Esther stiffened. Would Grant expose her as an unmarried woman alone with a man in the wilderness?

"No matter. She sleeps soundly," Grant promptly replied. Esther silently thanked him.

"She sure is a pretty, little thing," the man continued, peering over at her. "What's she doing all the way out here? She looks like she deserves shaded porches, not desert sun that'll turn her complexion."

Grant gave a fake snort of amusement but said nothing.

"What are you folks doing way out here?" the man pressed.

"Visiting her family," Grant replied.

"Whereabouts are they? Does she have a sister?" he asked, elbowing Grant's arm jokingly.

Esther was getting wary of the man and wanted him to leave.

"San Antonio. No sisters but several brothers."

"Ah, what a shame."

Grant shifted his weight from foot to foot. The stranger had clearly worn out his welcome and Grant wanted to go to sleep.

The man kept looking over at Esther, staring for uncomfortable amounts of time.

Finally, he cleared his throat. "Well, I'd better be off and get those pelts. The foxes'll be avoiding this area so it's gonna be a long night."

"I wish you well on your hunting. Apologies for scaring away the animals."

The man turned to go and then paused. "Before I go, it seems a shame your beautiful wife has to sleep on the desert ground. My house is not three miles East. Why not stay there for the night? I've got a spare room."

"That is a very kind and generous offer, but I must decline on behalf of us both. We simply couldn't impose like that."

"It'll be nothing. In fact, it'd be nice to have some other folk around. It gets awful lonely all the way out here."

"I'm sorry, but I just have to decline. We're settled here for the night."

The man stepped closer to Grant and spoke in a hushed tone. "I'll pay good money for her. Just for the night. Please. It wouldn't be wrong--it's your right as her husband."

Esther's heart was beating so fast she was afraid the men would hear. Surely Grant didn't think their deal could include other men.

"She's not for sale."

"I'll pay you $500. Just one night. I won't do her any harm."

"You could buy 50 nights with the most skillful whores with that kind of money. It would be a waste on her."

"It ain't skill I'm after. You could say I have a thing for innocent wives, and she'll be the youngest and prettiest I'll have had. No man could say no to $500, rich or poor. And take no offense but you don't look to be too well off."

Grant's eyes flashed in anger but stayed calm. "Well take no offense yourself," he responded cooly, "but I find it doubtful you've got that amount of money just lying around."

The man pulled out a leather wallet. "Here's $20. The rest I can give you at the house."

Grant didn't take the bills.

"You'd be a fool not to accept my offer."

"Well maybe I'm a fool."

The man turned and walked a few paces as if to leave, then in one quick motion he shrugged the rifle off his shoulder and pointed it at Grant. "You just had to make me do this the hard way," he spat.

"Wait!" Esther cried out sitting up in fear.

"Oh good, you're awake," the man said with a smile. Esther noticed some of his teeth were rotten. "Don't worry. I'm not going to shoot your husband. Not if you both behave. Do you promise you'll be good?"

"I promise," her voice shook.

"You!" he shouted at Grant, his rifle still trained on him. "Slowly walk around your slut wife and kneel six feet behind her. Keep your hands where I can see them."

Grant did as instructed.

The man got on his knees in front of Esther, but kept his focus on Grant.

"Take your clothes off," he ordered glancing at her body. The man gasped and collapsed on top of her. A second later Grant was dragging him off. A knife handle was sticking out of the man's left eye.

Esther sat up and started crying. Her teeth chattered but not from cold.

Grant wrapped a blanket around her shoulders before sitting next to her.

Esther leaned against his sturdy frame, burying her face in his chest to stifle her sobs. Everything that happened between them was pushed from her mind--she just needed to feel safe for once.

"It's all right," Grant murmured. "I wasn't going to let him touch you."

They stayed like that for a few moments, but they needed to get back on the trail and away from the body before it was discovered. Esther had calmed down by then.

"Arn't you going to take his gun?" she asked.

"Nah, never liked them much. And a gun isn't much use against a knife depending on who's using it," he said dislodging the knife from the man's eye.

He helped Esther get on Sunshine, and took his place in the saddle. They had a long night of riding ahead.