A Desperate Situation

Story Info
Asking a brother for help leads to a whole new career.
754 words
3.92
22.3k
21

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,806 Followers

Content Note: Incest; Reluctance

I met my brother in a pub after work. It was a Wednesday, the day after my husband confessed to a horrifying sequence of bad investments and lies. That had been bad enough, but there had also been outright fraud with my name on the paperwork. "We could go to prison," Thomas had whispered. "Both of us!"

In truth, I had not been entirely ignorant of the fraud. I had allowed myself to be persuaded by his confidence. What a fool I was! But I've always had money. My family comes from money. My father was rich, and when he died, a good portion of that wealth passed to me, and Thomas had invested it wisely. At first, anyway.

My brother John was clearly doing well for himself, dressed as always in a tailored suit. Tall and handsome, a man well used to getting his own way. Three years younger than me. "Well, Jen," he said, nursing a single malt as I sipped at a Cosmopolitan. "What's so urgent that you had to see me today?"

I hated to say it, but desperation overcame humiliation. "It's Thomas," I said. "He's ruined us. We're massively in debt, and when the auditors come next week, we'll be even more screwed."

John nodded. "And you want what? You want me to interfere with an active investigation? Maybe toss a few coins your way?" There was a definite gleam in his eyes as he toyed with my emotions.

I suppressed the surge of bitter anger at this manipulation. "Yes. We are family, after all."

"We are, that's true," he said, "but I'm guessing there really is no one else who can help you. But what you're asking for... I could get into trouble."

He wasn't denying me; he was teasing me, a definitely smirk playing about his lips. "What do you want?" I demanded.

John chuckled. "You know, Jen," he said, "you're a very attractive woman. I've always thought so."

I stared at him in confusion, wondering where the hell he was going with this. "So?"

"I've been looking for someone like you. Attractive, educated, refined. Someone willing to give my clients a tour of the city, and more too."

My eyes narrowed. "You want me to be a whore for you?"

"I can persuade the auditors to overlook whatever errors in accounting they may find, for now at least, and I'm willing to pay well for your services. I don't think you'll get a better offer."

I glared at him, knowing it was true. "You'd make your sister - your married sister - sleep with strangers for money?"

"Yes."

"What if I can't do it?"

John smiled, his eyes glittering with icy cruelty - and something else too. "Let's find out now. Come with me."

I followed him fearfully through the busy pub to the corridor behind. "What the fuck, John!" I screeched as he pulled me into the men's bathroom. No one else there at that moment, thankfully. His grip on my wrist was firm, though, and he tugged me into one of the cubicles. "John!" I hissed.

"Prove to me you can be a whore, Jen," he said. "A thousand pounds now, today, if you let me come inside your panties."

I stared at him in horror. My own brother demanding that I touch him sexually for money. It was sick. I opened my mouth to speak, but could not find the words to say. "Or you're on your own, Jen," he said. "Good luck with the auditors. Enjoy poverty."

Unbuttoning his trousers and unzipping his fly, he extracted the swollen member. "Fuck," I whispered, the urgent reality of this choice hitting home.

"No need to fuck," he murmured. "Just lift your skirt for me. Then go home and tell Thomas."

So that was it. He wanted me to be his whore, and he wanted my husband to be grateful for it. "Fine, okay," I hissed, staring down at my brother's erect cock. With shame burning my cheeks, I lifted my skirt, revealing my black lace underwear.

John growled with lust as he worked the shaft with his hand, his breath warm against my face. I felt his wetness splash against my thighs, and my own stirring arousal too. He tugged at my panties suddenly, and aimed his cock inside, and with a contorted grunt he spurted cum against my pussy.

We stood together like that, unmoving for a good minute, until he said quite calmly, "Bank transfer okay with you?"

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,806 Followers