Wake Up, Sleepyhead

Story Info
A magic ring makes a fantasy come true.
754 words
4.05
35.1k
40

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,801 Followers

I wake up - a gentle awakening to a warm, soft bed and the suffused brightness of late morning sunshine filtering past the edges of my curtain. I've slept in, but that's fine. There's no school today, and it's my eighteenth birthday.

Today's the day. I'm officially an adult in the eyes of the law. Not, of course, that I don't still have to finish the school year and get through my exams. I'm still living at home too, just me and Mum. The best mum ever - and not just because she washes my clothes and makes my favourite meals. There's no man in her life, so often it's just the two of us together, watching films, playing games.

All that and she's in great physical shape for someone who's forty. My friends Stu and Dave are always lusting over her because her tits are huge. We're talking porn-star tits. She didn't have them when she got married, I've seen the wedding photos. Pretty, so young, but no porn star.

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

Startled, I sit up and peer around. That voice was unfamiliar, and I was sure I was alone. I don't see anyone. A woman's voice. Not my mother's. But no one. Not in my room, and not downstairs when I dress quickly and go to investigate. No one.

Just a letter on the kitchen island addressed to me. My mother's handwriting. There's a plain gold ring inside the envelope along with the letter itself. "Dear Jake," it reads. "This ring was your father's. It has the power to make a man's sexual fantasies come true. If you doubt this, read the report of his death. He would have wanted you to use the ring, but take great care if you do. Love, Mum."

A copy of the report is included with the letter. My father and his married sister died together in a car crash. According to the report, Elaine was topless and giving him oral sex at the time, and evidence pointed to other recent sexual activities.

"Fuck," I say. I barely remember him at all, but it is surreal to think of dying in the middle of some incestuous fantasy. Is it really possible?

I pick up the ring and study it. It doesn't look like a magic ring - not, of course, that magic is real. I slip it onto my finger.

"Happy Birthday, Jake." It's that voice again. Clearer now. Louder. But there's still no one there. "We're going to have so much fun. Let's get that body in shape, eh?"

My body tingles all over, reshaping within my clothes that tighten across my chest and loosen about my waist. "What the hell?" I screech and rush to the mirror in the hall, hurriedly unbuttoning my shirt. Instead of the overweight boy I was yesterday, I see a muscular young man, my body toned and athletic.

Stripping out of my trousers, I see the rest too. Not a trace of fat. Pure muscle. And a cock that, even limp as it is, dwarfs my previous, diminutive appendage. It doesn't stay limp long as I wrap my hand around the shaft, feeling its weight, its fleshy girth. "Fucking awesome," I whisper, stroking the sensitive skin and loving each delicious sensation.

It feels so fucking good, standing naked in the hallway, bringing myself rapidly to the point of orgasm as I admire my astonishing new self - and that's exactly when the front door opens, my mother returning from work early.

I stand there, frozen like a fool, my cock achingly hard and gripped in my hand.

"You put the ring on, I see," Mum says, her gaze fixing on my equipment. "It's even bigger than your father's."

The pennies drop suddenly. The magic is real. The ring can reshape bodies to make sexual fantasies come true. "Dad used the ring to give you those tits," I say. "Didn't he?"

She nods, and smiles slyly as she meets my eyes. "Would you like to fuck them? I love a hard cock between my tits."

And I know she's my mother and that everything about this is wrong, but I've never wanted anything as badly as I want to feel and see her tits squeezed about my amazing new cock.

She doesn't wait for an answer, but I can't hold back any longer. I cry out as I come!

But not a drop is wasted. Mum is on her knees, mouth open, collecting every spurt of cum...

And swallowing.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,801 Followers