A Devil to Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now!

She took his thick cock in her hand and slowly impaled herself upon him noting his eyes watching as he disappeared within her soft depths. She shuddered above him feeling every vein, every ridge of him against her velvety walls arching her back in pleasure as he filled her.

"Heavens little dove," he breathed. "You're so beautiful."

He reached out and cupped one of her breasts in his hand running his thumb across her aching nipple. His touch made her gasp as a shiver ran through her making her ache even more. Her body shuddered and she ground against him, needing more. Slowly she lifted herself off and then just as slowly inched down until he disappeared completely within her. She clenched her thighs and her muscles, developing a slow, torturous rhythm that sent shivers of ecstasy through her body.

"That's it. God yes," Elessar whispered in a dark, husky voice.

His hands clasped around her hips, guiding her thrusts, and she saw his eyes were glued to her watching as she impaled herself upon him over and over again. She moaned as everything around her caught fire. The skin where his hands touched her throbbed, her own hair teased her shoulders, her back, her nipples driving her crazy, making her hungrier. She moaned as sensation overwhelmed her; everything about the mortal Elessar consumed her. Her body shivered, trembled, and sweated. Suddenly she felt a glorious shiver starting in her womb and radiating out to her aching breasts, her fingers and her toes. She moaned incoherently as her body convulsed, her heart pounding, her skin vibrating with pleasure.

Elessar couldn't imagine seeing a more erotic thing in his life as this beautiful woman made love to him. Her green eyes glittered, her breasts bounced, her hair tumbled about her, her lips parted as she gasped. Her beautiful body glistened with sweat and her soft moans were musical to his ears. She was an angel from heaven gracing a creature of the depths of hell with her glory. And then to watch her cum like that to see and feel her absolute bliss...Heaven couldn't be any better.

For a while he just held her trembling body against his, absorbing her warmth, feeling the aftershocks of pleasure that still made her shiver. Then he rolled with her again, still joined with her, and gently laid her into the soft pillows smiling at her dreamy eyes, her swollen lips. He kissed her softly delighting in the smooth texture of her mouth. She kissed him back, her smoky eyes glittering from her release and her tiny hand reached up and tucked an unruly strand of his hair behind his ear.

Slowly he began to move within her again smiling at her dreamy coo of pleasure. He shivered at the sound and thrust inside of her with more intensity. Her hips arched to meet his thrusts and her head thrashed against the pillows as she built once again.

"Elessar," she moaned.

Hearing his name on her lips as she whimpered beneath him in passion sent a shiver down his spine. He thrust inside of her forcibly, the sound of their flesh echoing in his ears spurring him on to take her harder, faster, deeper.

He was still inside of her... he could feel his seed inside of her. He knew she could feel him inside of her.

He sighed longingly and smiled to himself. Elessar now had everything he had ever wanted. He was a mortal man and he had a true love.

"Mmm?" Molly cooed contentedly in his arms.

"Shh," he said gently. "Rest, my little dove."

She nuzzled against him dreamily and fell asleep. Elessar was still inside of her, and he couldn't bring himself to let her go. He rolled onto his back, pulling her with him, keeping their bodies joined. He wanted to be inside of her forever, but for now, he settled for being inside of her until they fell asleep.

Elessar and Molly lived happily together, as true lovers for the rest of their days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End