A Diamond in the Darkness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently, Eli sent out a thank you to the universe, for letting two beautiful women fall for him. He stripped himself of his suit, placed it on the table next to the bed, and positioned himself between her legs. He slowly traced his fingers along her thighs as he leaned forward planting light kisses on her stomach and up just under her brassiere. He could hear her breath catch and her body twitched in response to his touch. He gently unhooked the clasp in the front, and marveled at the sight of her breasts as they spilled out in front of him.

Her nipples were dark brown in color, contrasting heavily against her olive tone skin. He could see goosebumps run across her skin as the air hit her now exposed bosom. Gently he took one into his mouth and started to tease it by sucking and running his tongue across it. He could feel her shudder beneath him and smiled as she let out a velvety moan.

Slowly he kissed across her chest and started on her other nipple. His hands sliding across her sides and down her stomach until they reached her underwear. He hooked his fingers around the sides and slid them down over her knees until they were free from her legs. Ilesha gasped slightly as his hands once again trailed up her legs. As his fingers found her outer folds she let out another moan, that slowly turned into a purr when his fingers teased against her clit.

He leaned forward and kissed her again as his finger danced circles around the swollen bud, and she moaned against his lips. Her body trembled against his and her tail twitched with each brush of his fingertip. Slowly he slid a finger into her and began to swirl it around. Feeling the soft, taught muscle squeeze against the intruder.

Off to the side he heard quiet moans coming from Saleasi, who had stripped and was teasing herself slowly as she watched them. He sat up taking in the beauty before him and shifted his position to place his head between Ilesha's thighs. She let out another purr as his breath glided across her moistened slit. He placed a gentle kiss on her mound before brushing his tongue across the swollen bud of her clit. She let out a loud guttural moan and arched her back, pressing his tongue more firmly against her sex.

He felt her tail wrap around his arm and push his finger deeper inside her. He happily obliged and started to lick and suck gently on her clit. This was met with more moans and her hands grabbing fistfuls of his hair. "Oh, fuck!" Ilesha exclaimed as Eli slid a second finger inside of her and began moving them rhythmically.

Ilesha's first climax hit her soon afterwards. Her body tensed and her moans became more intense. Eli slowed the pace with his fingers and tongue, but didn't stop. This lead her into a more intense climax before her first had finished. Her legs clamped down against the sides of his head. Eli was flooded with her juices, lapping up what he could.

As Ilesha's climax subsided her body relaxed and released Eli from her legs. He sat up and smiled at his handiwork. Ilesha laid there eyelids fluttering and breathing heavily. He heard moans from Saleasi as she continued to pleasure herself while sitting near by. "Thank you Eli." Ilesha said in-between ragged breaths. Eli smiled at her and positioned himself between her legs once more.

She gasped again before moaning as the head of his cock rubbed against her opening. Gently he pushed into her, her tight folds enveloping him. He moaned with her as the sensations rocketed through their bodies. He paused for a moment, letting her body get used to the feeling of him, before he began thrusting his hips.

He felt her body tense once more from the sudden movement but she soon started to try and match his thrusts by moving her hips. He felt a nip on his ear and heard Saleasi purr before she thrust her breasts into his face. His rhythm faltered for a moment but he regained it quickly while also sucking on one of the blue-grey orbs in front of him. One of his hand found is way to Saleasi's wet sex and he began to use his fingers to pleasure her as well.

The two women moaned loudly from his actions, but he soon felt Saleasi shift away from him. Once his eyes refocused he noticed Saleasi had placed her crotch above Ilesha's face and that the dragoness was hungrily lapping at it between moans. He grinned and kissed Saleasi deeply and redoubled his efforts on Ilesha. As his thrusts got faster and harder he could feel her climax building as she tightened around his cock.

He leaned forward and nipped Saleasi's neck gently, eliciting a moan from the elven woman. Who was now all but grinding against Ilesha's face. "Come on Eli, that's not fair." She said in between moans and ragged breaths. He just smiled at her and grabbed Ilesha's hips as the her climax rocked her body and the sensation sent him over the edge as well. Saleasi's second climax wasn't far behind and she braced herself against Eli.

The three of them stayed like that for a moment before Eli slowly pulled himself from Ilesha and Saleasi collapsed on the bed next to her. Ilesha laid there gasping from the intensity of her climax, a huge smile on her face. "That, was amazing." She said after a moment and licked her lips. Carefully she sat up on the bed. Her tail wrapped around Eli's waist and she pulled him into a deep passionate kiss.

"Thank you for this Eli. I will do my best as your second wife. Now, I think Saleasi needs the same amount of attention." Her smile turning a bit mischievous as she spoke. Eli chuckled and shifted his positioning and leaned over Saleasi.

"Is that so?" He asked and winked at her. She only nodded and spread her legs for him. He aligned himself with her opening and slowly thrust into her. Immediately she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deeper into her a low moan escaping her throat. Her ground himself against her and began to rock his hips back and forth as best he could with her legs coiled tightly around him.

He could feel her tighten around him, her arousal already at its peak from watching him and Ilesha as well as her previous climax. He leaned down and kissed her once more their chests pressing against one another. He felt her shaking in excitement and pleasure, her nipples hard against his skin. She let out small light moans with every thrust her eyes fixed on his.

She rocked her hips against him, trying to match his rhythm without untangling her legs from around his waist. Eli could feel her climax starting to build from the way she was tightening against him. A low moan escaped his throat as his second climax rocked through him and his cum spilled deeply into Saleasi. Saleasi let out a purr that turned into a moan as her climax racked her. Once both of their bodies relaxed she released him and Eli laid down next to her, his arms wrapping around both of the beautiful women laying with him. He pulled them close and basked in the moment.

Sunlight glared through the slit in the curtains and straight into Eli's eyes. He sat up slowly his body sore from the night before, and as his eyes focused he noticed he was alone. This was the first time since getting here that he hadn't woken up either in the medical bay, or next to Saleasi. He let out a happy sigh, and then noticed the smell of bacon.

Confused, he got dressed and walked out of the bedroom and saw Ilesha standing in front of the stove and Saleasi sitting at the table drinking coffee. "Good morning my love." She said with a large smile on her face. She was practically glowing and her extremely long silver hair was in a neat braid. "Good morning." Eli said returning the smile.

He walked over to the table and gave Saleasi a kiss on the cheek, before sitting down. Her cheeks turned a shade of purple as she blushed. Shortly after Ilesha had placed three plates on the table. Before she turned to take her seat Eli leaned up and kissed her cheek as well. "Good morning too you as well Ilesha." He said and his smile grew as she blushed as well.

He looked down at his plate and his jaw actually dropped. It looked like food from Earth, bacon, eggs, and a short stack of pancakes. "I was not expecting to see a spread like this." He paused for a moment and a look of confusion crossed his face again. "I thought this planet didn't have pigs or wheat?" He asked, and was answered with a nod from Ilesha.

"I caught a vision from your dreams last night, and wanted to surprise you. Since I'm a dragon my magic allows me to transmute some things into others. The eggs are from here, but the bacon and pancake ingredients were transmuted from things we are able to hunt and grow." She giggled slightly as she watched Eli's eyes light up.

It had taken Eli a couple of weeks to adjust to the foods native to the Dusk Elf Kingdom, and it had been over a month since he had eaten anything familiar. He practically dove in once Ilesha had finished explaining how she made them. They ate in silence for a bit before Eli put his utensils down and looked at the two of them. "Speaking of magic, can you teach me some?" He asked Ilesha who nodded enthusiastically.

"If we weren't connected I would have declined, but the pact we made allows you to draw on my powers a bit. Given how well you've adapted to the magic in the air and technology here, you should be able to start pulling from your own magical power before too long." She said her face beaming. Saleasi nodded in agreement through a mouthful of pancake. "I had been meaning to ask Ilesha to train you for a few days now, but with as hard as you've been training with Revis I didn't want to overload you."

Almost as if on cue there was a loud knock on the door followed by Revis' voice. "Eli, Lady Saleasi, may I trouble you for a moment?" He shouted through the door. "You may enter Revis. What do you need?" Saleasi called back.

The door opened to reveal Revis in a fancier state of dress than his usual military outfit. He bowed to the three of them once he got closer to the table. "Forgive the intrusion on breakfast. Charo has sent me to retrieve you and Lord Eli. Something about wedding bands and a ship. He wouldn't explain all the details to me."

----

It took them a few minutes to make their way into the hangar bay. Charo was waiting at one end where the space ships that were moored for maintenance. Behind him was one covered in a tarp. He bowed and both Eli and Saleasi waved it away. "Right, first things first." He said with a huge smile on his face and pulled a pair of rings from his pocket.

"I know neither of you asked me to do this but I had some spare time." He handed the rings to them separately. Eli's was a smooth blue silver band with a garnet star embedded into it. Saleasi's was rose gold and twisted into a braid with a set of three sapphire stones in the shape of a heart. "While no ceremonies have been held, the two of you have been married for a month now. It was about time you both had something to symbolize it."

"Thank you so much Charo. We appreciate it." Eli said before taking Saleasi's hand and sliding hers on her finger. She did the same for him and kissed him gently. Charo waited until they had finished before turning to the ship behind him. "I was finally able to crack the A.I. that was giving me trouble and finish this beauty." He let out a whistle that echoed throughout the bay and one of the cranes activated lifting the tarp off of the ship.

As the tarp lifted away, it revealed a black hull with gold trim. "Charo you didn't? I thought you said that A.I. was impenetrable?" Saleasi asked in a shocked surprise. Charo chuckled slightly and led the two of them closer. A ramp folded out of the side revealing a silver and blue interior.

"It was when it was in the old ship. Once I got it out and adapted its design into this one it opened right up. The Draconis engineers put a failsafe in if the ship it was in was too badly damaged it wouldn't work. My guess is that it was there to keep a more dangerous race from using it for something nefarious like a weapon." He said stepping onto the ramp and up into the ship.

Eli was dumbfounded, the ship looked like something out of a science-fiction movie. The outside was eerily similar to that of the high powered speed boats used in water races on Earth. He almost tripped over the edge of the ramp because he was staring. The inside was remarkably simple considering how complex the systems had to be to pilot. The only thing Eli could compare it to was the inside of an RV.

"She'll hold up to ten people, and the rune-stones in the systems automate oxygen, water, and food. I was also able to salvage the shield modules from the Draconis ship. A Gate and a short range teleport spell or ten and you should be able get to the shadow beasts planet in a months time." Charo paused and frowned slightly. "Only thing you need is a pilot, and a good one."

Eli had stepped back off the ship to take another look at it. Instinctively he went to circle around it like he would when inspecting the outside of a car on Earth and wasn't paying attention to the area around him. Suddenly his foot didn't connect with the floor of the hangar, and he tumbled forward. Falling.