A Different Approach

Story Info
Finding I could adapt to pleasure others.
2.1k words
3.87
18.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers

All of these stories are of true events. I'm sorry my writing style, frequency of posting, and my inability to be an accomplished writer causes concern for some. My suggestion to you is not to read my stories.

----------------

I had never seen Tom more excited about sex than over the last month.

My activities had provided pleasure for both of us and neither wanted a lull in our fun.

We knew it wasn't going to be successful every time and the next two attempts were terrible.

We decided to give it a couple of weeks. With spring coming I told him I would be able to wear less and of course, expose more.

The second week of May showed promise. The racetrack at Churchill Downs had opened and there should be more opportunities at the hotel.

I had picked up more outfits and I was actually surprising myself at my imagination.

I began more reading in places like Literotica, and other sites that had women playing with their mate's approval. A lot of the stories ended up with the husband becoming a cuckold. I didn't see that occurring in our marriage.

We were lucky to find a room and had to settle for one near the check in desk on the first floor.

While Tom fixed us a drink we talked how much we were enjoying our marriage now and how long we had suffered in frustration when the medications began to steal him of the ability to obtain an erection. Tom told me he felt so inferior to other men and was worried if I would leave him. I assured him the thought had never entered my mind.

I told him I was enjoying the teasing in the lounge and wondering what others might think of my behavior. To tease him more, I asked him if he liked me being his slut. He said he didn't really want me to be his slut but rather a women who was opportunist.

I showered with him making sure to be as attentive to his body. I played with his balls and penis. No stiffness in his dick but I was hoping he enjoyed my attentiveness.

I began to pick my wardrobe for the evening. I chose a short red dress. Again my red heels. Thy had been lucky so far so why mess with success. I but on a sheer demi cup bra and matching panties.

Why applying my make up I asked Tom to again check out the lounge.

Upon his return he told me it was still crowded with both men and women.

We kissed, and I told him to wish US luck. He said I was so sexy, we didn't need luck. I cupped his balls before I left.

The lounge was full. There wasn't a stool or table unoccupied. I stood a few feet from the bar and finally got the bartender's attention. I got my wine and moved through the crowd. Seeing a group of men standing together, I moved in that direction. I guess the dress and my exposed cleavage caused me to get attention.

I walked through to room and saw a group of men, well dressed and meeting my approval.

Smiling, I asked if this was the guys who couldn't get dates for the races.

One of the men replied said they were particular in their choices. Adding I would be fine if available. Names were exchanged and small talk began.

Again I told the story about waiting for my husband flight, etc..

I had gained the attention of all the men and somehow I had become encircled with the small group. As we chatted I would turn to each and my flirting seemed to causing them to enjoy our banter.

The crowd didn't seem to be thinning but it did provide concealment for our group. I decided to up the ante. I made sure my breasts brushed against a few of them. I was reward with someone placing his hand on my butt and keeping it there.

One said he was glad I had chosen to wait at the bar for my husband's flight. I told him I usually did and found it much more entertaining than sitting at home. I said I had a couple of men keep me company the last time. I didn't go into details leaving him to wonder if it was a conversation in the lounge or in their room.

I was presented with another glass of wine. I commented how the more I drank the more I lost my inhibitions. As we stood there, I felt more hands on my body. Touching my back, hips, ass, and a couple reaching up to cup my breasts, I was getting turned on. . I was theirs to play with.

As I slipped my wine I became more brazen. One of the men with his hand on my breast was close enough for me to reach out and touch his crotch. I hadn't expected his next move, but wasn't at all surprised when he said to the group he believed Sue might be their entertainment for the night.

More hands began to touch me. I was beginning to think I was in over my head with the group. Seven men were too many for me. Tom would love it but I wasn't going to put myself in the possibility of being raped or worst.

One of the guys, Jerry asked if I would like them to get a room I said no to the idea. A few minutes later he suggested we walk out to his car. I agreed to go with him.

I said I wanted to visit the ladies' room before we went to his car. I called Tom and told him what was happening. How I had turned down going to a room and the possibility of going into the parking lot for sex He told me he would attempt to watch me leave the hotel and watch me so he could find the car. He said to have my phone ready to call him immediately if things went wrong. He finished with an 'I love you' and to make US proud.

Jerry and I left the group and made our way to his car. Not exactly large but clean and an empty back seat.

He unlocked the doors and opened one to the back seat. I got in but not before pulling my dress up around my hips. I removed my panties, and laid them on the floor of the car. That move was my invitation to him. I leaned against the door and waited. He got in and unzipped his pants. I reached for his cock and found it easily. Already erect, I pulled it. Soon it was hard as wood. I fell back against the door but not until I had slipped the straps of my dress down and unhooked my bra I raised it above my breasts. His face showed approval.

I cupped my breasts as he moved and turn toward my sex. Pushing his pants and underwear down he moved closer and was soon teasing my labia lips with the tip. I began to flick my nipples with my finger tips, and told him I was ready. He struggled to get into position but he found the right angle and entered me. As he humped against me, I moaned for his pleasure but I had to admit he was hitting my clit with each thrust. It was only a few minutes before he finished.

I took my dress from above my waist and wiped the cum from his cock and myself.

We may have said twenty words before he was ready to leave the car.

Boldly, I told him to ask if anyone else wanted to join me.

I waited in the car for several minutes and was ready to give up and return to our room when I saw two more from the group approaching.

I didn't remember their names but that wasn't important at the time. One of them opened the front door and somehow turned off the interior light. He then opened my door and started to unzip his trousers. I got the idea. I positioned myself to accept his cock into my mouth. He moved closer and I began to lick the tip and soon was taking him deep into my throat. He pumped against my face, fucking my mouth with his rod. I grasped his testicles and teased them with my finger nails. I was reward with a huge load of his cum. He stepped back and moved away. His friend moved in quickly. Understanding his intentions, I managed to get out of the car and stood before him. The door was closed. I stood there with the hem of my dress up to my thighs. No kiss, just hands on my boobs and a fingers slipping into my slit.

With a push against my shoulder, I dropped to the pavement and found his cock waiting for me. I took it in my mouth and looked up. He watched as I sucked him. Not a look of admiration but the one whore might get in the same situation. Had I become a 'whore' paid in cum for our pleasure? I couldn't dismiss the thought from my mind as he finished in my mouth. As I stood I could feel excess sperm escaping from my mouth and onto my body and dress.

I sat back done on the seat and watched as he walked away.

I didn't want to wait to see if someone else might want to use me.

I stood and tried to arrange my clothing enough to walk back into the hotel and to our room.

Tom apparently has watched for me and was just inside the door. He looked at me and my clothing. I must had looked terrible. He kissed me deeply and asked if I had enjoyed myself.

Smiling, I told him I was the perfect whore for the last two hours or so. Or at least that how I felt. Seeing the cum on my chin, he licked it away. He looked at my dress and saw sperm smeared over it. As I took it off, I held it up to show him what I referred to as 'my cum rag'. I tossed it on the couch. I removed my bra. Again, my panties were gone, left in the floorboard of Jerry's car.

I reached down and withdrew a sample of Jerry's cum and brought it to his lips. He sucked my fingers. I asked if he could taste the sperm. He assured me he could. Tom asked how many men had fucked me. Telling him 'only one' seemed to disappoint him. I added that I sucked two others off.

He drew me to the side of the bed where he saw the juices on my breasts and body.

He leaned me back against some pillows and knelt between my legs. He wanted to hear about all that happened. As he opened my labia lips with his fingers I told him about finding the men in the lounge. Explaining it was to crowded and we stood in a group. Explaining about eventually being in the center of the group of seven men, I told him I was fondled by them. he liked the idea as he licked around my pussy and the dried cum near my anus.

He already knew now they wanted to get a room and my decision not to. He said he had watched me leave the hotel and walk to a car in the parking lot.

I told him how I had partially undressed in the car and how Jerry had used me hard. Adding how I waited for the next man to come out and use me.

He pulled away to say he had watched Jerry leave and had almost given up until he saw to others walk to the car.

I went through how I had sucked each of them to a climax.

For the next many minutes he cleaned the cum and my juices from my body and pussy. I told him having sex in a parking lot and the possibility of being seen only heighten the pleasure.

We showered together and I finally asked him if I was a whore for him. He told me I wasn't a whore and we could stop these activities any time I wanted to.

He and I both knew that wasn't going to happen any time soon.

I reminded him I hadn't had a climax during all of the sex I had provided for the men.

Once we returned to the bed, he orally pleased me as I came multiple times.

We slept late the next morning. Tom woke me up my caressing my breasts and telling me a man couldn't ask for a more perfect wife.

It was wonderful to be appreciated. I wanted to please him even more after he said that.

To be continued...

sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers