A Different Kind of Massage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my body becoming increasingly responsive to his touch, not just the outside of my body, but the inside. Everything was throbbing and hot, I felt like I had electricity shooting through every part of me and I was so sensitive to each sensation. It felt like his touch radiated through my whole body. I was horny, I was hungry, and I was aching to cum, but I wasn't sure if I actually could, given these circumstances, it seemed like just too much, I felt too intimidated to really let go.

"Are you ready to turn over?" His voice broke my horny reflection, and I squeaked out a little agreement. He modestly covered me and assisted me to turn my body. Again, he started at the neck and shoulders, lulling me into a blissful stupor. "Do you want me to massage your breasts? Do you mind if I uncover you?" He asked, and I shyly agreed, becoming far more excited than nervous at this stage. I just made sure to keep my eyes firmly shut so that I couldn't see the beautiful god that was above me. I didn't want to lose my cool focus. Although, it didn't matter much about my cool focus, as soon as his hands cupped around my breasts and squeezed in a sweeping motion, I lost all focus. I was back to being a ball of jelly again. I was starting to see what my friends had all been raving about. This man had a magic touch. Every little thing he did was in a response to an unspoken need of my own. It was like he was reading the tiniest signal from my body and working with it to create such high levels of pleasure and bliss. Even the way he pinched and twisted my nipples was an exquisite balance between pleasure and pain, enough to make me squeak and breathe sharply, but not enough to make me want to pull away. In fact, it left me wanting more and more.

I was almost sad when his hands left my chest and moved their way down to my legs. At least, I would have been sad if I didn't anticipate even more great things to come. He started running his hands up and down the fronts of my thighs. "I'm going to get you to move these sexy legs because I want even more access to that greedy, little pussy of yours, okay?" I nodded. He guided my legs up and open so that they rested in a diamond shape flat on the table. "Perfect," he said, and resumed his work on my inner thighs, teasing his way back up, letting me become reaccustomed to his intimate touch.

At this stage I had no idea where the towel had ended up, I was laid completely bare in this unknown room with this unknown man, and I didn't have a care in the world. I started moving my hips subtly, eagerly trying to invite him to touch me and give me the intense sensation I was seeking. I'm sure he noticed it, he had noticed everything else, and yet he carried on with his teasing process. I moved my hips with more enthusiasm, grinding against the cool air, seeking a connection. "What do you need?" He asked. Shocked by the question, I froze. His hands continuing their trail across my body woke me back up and encouraged my answer through my need.

"I want you to touch my pussy!" I said desperately.

"Please" he prompted.

"Please!" I exclaimed.

Then, heaven. It was the touch I sorely needed, stroking and caressing every sensitive inch. By this stage my cunt felt like it was dripping wet, it was swollen with need and hungry to be filled. He obliged this need without me needing to say anything, slipping first one finger and then two inside of me while he continued to work my clit. It was as if he had a million fingers in every place all at once. I even felt another teasing my backdoor, gently working that sensitive area at the same time as everything else.

It was absolute magic the way he played my body with a rhythmic intent. The skill his hands had shown on the outside of my body was shining through just as brightly with my internal sweet spots, he found every single one of them and spun them into a frenzy of delight. I could feel my body raising with that delicious orgasmic energy, my breath was so fast, I couldn't even recognise myself within the excited squeals and moans of delight that were escaping my lips. My brain had taken a back seat while my body embraced itself and it's need. There was no escaping it when I reached that highest peak and with some incredibly precise and dexterous moves, he had me tumbling over the edge in orgasmic bliss. I let out an ecstatic howl of pleasure and lost myself in the waves. He didn't stop, he changed his pace, harder, faster, the angles more intense and decisive, I struggled to get away from the intensity but gave in quickly as my mind became cloudy under the huge flood of heavenly sensations that hit me. Again, I was rocked by the waves of an insane orgasm.

His fingers slowed and eased off the pressure but continued teasing my sensitive spots. "Hmmm, we still have ten minutes, would you like to try something else?" he asked.

"Yes!" I somehow managed to moan out in my delirious state.

His hands disappeared and then returned quickly, fingers stroking my clit and then pushing their way back inside me, hooking in at a perfect angle, I heard a buzzing noise and startled as he pressed a vibrator against my clit. In shock, my eyes flew open and I looked down to see exactly what it was. It was huge, like the kind I had only ever seen in movies, and it was intense! My head fell back as my tongue instinctually fell out of my mouth like a hungry puppy. Maybe all those pornographic ahegao faces aren't so fake after all. I felt like I could fit in well with those crossed eyed, drooling girls. There was nothing I could do except buck and moan and ride against every single ripple and wave that was rocketing through me. His fingers slammed into me at a furious pace, I couldn't tell how many, he could have had his whole fist inside me and I wouldn't have stopped him. It wasn't until I felt that release of everything escaping me that I realised I was becoming a horny little fountain, squirting all over the massage table and screaming through an extreme orgasm.

He worked me for every, last drop, having me ride that pleasurable wave for longer than I thought possible. Eventually bringing me down to an even pace, slowing his touch, easing back, letting me be practically unconscious under his hands. Listening to the steady drip of liquid hitting the floor. He carefully stroked my body and repositioned my limbs into a comfortable position. He retrieved a warm fluffy blanket from somewhere magical and covered me in it completely, placing a warm, wet cloth over my eyes. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, rest now. My Pet will come get you in a little while."

12