All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Open Marriage'

by velvet hammer

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

Ha Ha... " The Good Wife". A perfect fantasy, but I do suspect reality will would paint a different picture... 5- Stars for the fantasy though !! I'd read chapter two if you write it...

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Need another chapter where the husband gets to fuck the babysitter!!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now7 months ago

Damn - that's hot.

Need more about this ... and, yeah, hubby needs to nail the babysitter. :)

deadonedeadone7 months ago

I suppose this would be a cuckold's dream come true. With a normal male, it would not be tenable for very long. I do wonder how it will work out when he gets going again and word gets out that his wife is a whore and that many co-workers and customers have fucked her.

I can see it now "Jim I would sign with you but I want your wife for two nights"

The boss says "Jim a new firm is almost ready to sign on for 400 million we need your wife for two weeks in the Bahamas"

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

I have just started dating a woman who works at a Nevada brothel. Two weeks on and two weeks off.

We are both getting comfortable with talking about the details and the relationship

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When times are tough, you do what you have to do.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, what I like the most is how easy she is and how much she likes it. I’ve always liked sluts and love seeing them used.

daganetdaganet7 months ago

A wife working as a prostitute is one of my favorite topics. Please continue to develop this series, gradually introducing new elements of perversion into each new part. And it would be great if you added more dialogues. In them, you can more effectively reveal the personalities of the characters, their experiences, and dirty conversations will add spice to the work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why would he risk his life staying married? She probably has several STD's and other unknown diseases.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How many men want their wife to be a call girl?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jim is dumb pimp. No love of pimps, but what smart pimp, pimps out his own wife?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah, obviously this is one for the mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Right. Because taking a weekend job. Or a second job after hours stocking shelves at the store 2 nights a week? Nope.

Straight too..."honey I'm gonna be a whore." And husband is "more certain he's OK with it than anything else he's ever been in his life."?? Right. "Sure it's ok that you become a prostitute sweetie pie. Just while the economy is bad."

Then...for her first paying customer she gets a 12 inch horse cock? Which makes her squirt and cum continuously for an hour. It was just amazing. Because that's what prostitution creates for the women who have to do it. Amazing sexual experiences. Right?

If you read this story? Then the conclusion you draw is?? Being a whore = amazing sexual experiences and and makes your intimate relationships better with your husband.

Somehow...I'm thinking prostitutes real life experiences are much much different.

Sorry. I couldn't help but find this entire story just stupidity multiplied by a power of at least 2.

In real life

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please continue! We want more!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An obvious fetish Femdom dream about unbelievable submissive cuck husbands coming from the Planet of Apes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A non-sustainable relationship. Want some evidence from the story?

"My husband Jim and I always enjoyed a good sex life, and I especially like giving oral (Jim calls me his little Blowjob Queen, or at least he used to call me that, before that became a touchy subject). Before it all started..."

"...or at least he used to..., ...before that became a touchy subject..." Sounds like the blush is off the rose, the paint has started to fade, his Wife is now a Whore.

RuthMRuthM7 months ago

Great story my husband whored me out when we got into money troubles now his business is back doing well I’m still working as a whore

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would never date an escort or former escort let alone marry one so this would not be my problem. But i agree with others that this will not be kept quiet and the kids will also find out mom is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did you ever think of getting a real job downsizing cutting costs like real people not tying a mattress to your back like a discussing whore. If your husband cuts the dead weight maybe he could weather the storm.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is an incredible story - quite believable, actually - can't wait to read more . . .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Marriage ? What marriage is it whoring ? Just impossible femdom fantasies. If someone want to be a whore then don't bother to get married, stay single.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's rare that a man can write as a woman effectively. This is no exception. That they try is telling.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu7 months ago

no need to read. comments said it all.

how this got a high rating score

I'll never know

i hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THESE NAYSAYERS!!!

They're upset with your whore-wife story - this is Literotica WHAT DO THEY EXPECT??? They probably read all those hearts-and-flowers "Rebecca's Awakening" or "The Adventures of Carol" . . . keep up the good work this story is FANTASTIC

KiwihunterKiwihunter7 months ago

All the wimpy little Anonymous's who are getting upset at the idea of a wife being a sex worker must live in one of those backwards, dark ages countries who have made such work illegal. These sorts of people tend to be simpletons who have yet to visit sophisticated countries and probably still have an imaginary friend and believe in fairies.

A great story so far and look forward to hearing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this story, can't wait to read more from this author!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@Kiwihunter: pretty sure the husbands in those so-called sophisticated countries would still send the whore packing 99.99% of the time.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Kiwi and Ic69hunter, brothers and bi cucks, just can’t understand that the vast majority of men just won’t tolerate sharing a wife, or letting her work as a whore. Ic69 thinks we believe that his ancient old bi/cuck ass is dating someone young and attractive enough to work in a whore house.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

Great story and nicely written. In the years when I was using prostitutes quite a lot, there were a lot of them who were mothers, and a surprising number who had husbands. Maybe I encountered more of these mothers and wives because I always selected the MILFs, but it was certainly a super extra turn-on when I found out the woman I was about to fuck has a husband at home minding the children. And I used to think about how I was inside her, although I had a condom on, while, once she got home after being fucked by half a dozen men that night, her husband would most likely fuck her and fill her well-used cunt up with a nice load of cum. Those thoughts really got me going. Can't wait for future chapters. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot story. I’d rather shovel shit to earn money to support my family but I’d never look down on any other couples dynamic. I’m not sure how long they could sustain that way of life . It’s a hot role play or fantasy but taking your wife to a hotel to get fucked is a tough thing to swallow. I guess he’s fairly open to his wife being an experienced whore in that he married her knowing she was a professional slut. Most I know wouldn’t marry a girl who admits to over a certain number of guys they fucked. There were if I remember three girls who were perfect in every way to date , hang out with as one of the guys or were hot and great to fuck as well . The problem they hooked up one to many times with guys in the area so very few would date them seriously because of their reputation. Good for the guys who don’t give a shit. There are also those long married couples who are faithful then after 30 years as examples swap on a trip or the wife my fuck the black bartender in the Caribbean so at least she is doing it for her family to survive financially.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Nicely written, enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A willing cuck pimp and his whore?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would work fast food 24/7 before I let my wife be a whore. A dead marriage costs a hell of a lot more.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy5 months ago

Interesting twist. Ignore the Mormons in the comments. If they blush so easily they shouldn’t be here reading smut.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Nice story. Actually I know that a few married women in some cities do this exact thing.

DessertmanDessertman2 months ago

I worked in Hong Kong from 1978 to 1989. When the Government started to clamp down on corruption, a senior police officer had to publicly explain how he and his wife had acquired a bank balance that far exceeded his salary. He stated that it was from his wife's earnings from prostitution!

oldtwitoldtwit11 days ago

Oh nice plot and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous