All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Open Marriage Ch. 02'

by velvet hammer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another entitled, self-serving slut that think she's owed something.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Short on the loving wife and aimed more at being a free slut turned escort.

deadonedeadone6 months ago

How long until she is hiding "her money"?

How long until she is resentful of him not making more money?

How long until she starts seeing the husband as not up to her standards?

How long until she starts cutting her husband off?

GreyMatter46GreyMatter466 months ago

Well written. But, wasn't she in the first chapter a surrogate at the sex clinic, and married? Maybe I'll just have to await Ch. 3. I didn't think it was as well written as Chapter 1.

katibkatib6 months ago

Very nice writing, and the female lead is charming. As a serious writer, though, you might want to drop the "like I saids" and use "as I said" when appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a fantastic story - well done - can't wait for Chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It may be a different kind of open marriage, but it's the same kind of fetish story posted by somebody who apparently isn't smart enough to find the Fetish category...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is better titled, "basic bitch open marriage" or, " cliche' open marriage". Not as catchy, but way more accurate.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like this story! Can't wait for more ...

Mr_BradyMr_Brady6 months ago

Five stars and favorited the story. Ready to hear more from the whore-wife and how she sucks cock and fucks other men for 💵

JollyrogeringJollyrogering6 months ago

On the face of it - it's an honorable situation: The woman is in control and the pimp is only a business manager taking his fee. The reality of it is that the woman (in this case a woman who has never had an inter-personal relationship with a man) is witless about what being a woman means to a man - other than being an OBJECT. The story does not delve into the aftermath of this 'money-making' affair and into the psychology of what happens to her when she wants to mature - to have the stability of ONE man and children.

Therefore this story is a 'lure' for a young woman to try such a venture and to get caught and fraught by the aftermath.

Enticingly written!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just a daylight dreaming femdom fantasy describing how much a "smart" married woman can be. Good luck.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

Good story, I like it. Looking forward to Ch 3 when hopefully we'll get back to the present day. Thanks, author.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So many earn a living doing this especially once social media started.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

velvet hammervelvet hammer6 months agoAuthor

Thank you for all your kind words - Part 3 has been submitted and Part 4 is in the works ...

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Not much of a marriage.

oldtwitoldtwit7 days ago

Good follow up, put more meat on her character, bet this is a true story to quite a few women,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous