A Different Kind of Open Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I escorted from age of eighteen until I was twenty-four, and in those years I saw a lot and I learned a lot. I was flown around the country on assignments, and I was flown around the world. On more than one occasion I spent a week on a yacht in the Caribbean with a bevy of other girls, and even did the yacht thing off the French Riviera. For these gigs the most clothing worn was the skimpiest of string bikinis during the day -- usually just the bottoms, the top doesn't stay on long -- and in the evenings a little micro-mini number, little more than a scrap of cloth, backless, the hem cut right up to the tops of my thighs. Once off the dance floor the dress never stayed on long.

What I learned is that the world is ruled by men -- very rich, very powerful men -- but the sexual domain is where we take over. A woman's power is the ability to entice and entrance the man, and to totally drive him crazy with our hands, our lips and tongue, our entire body. Just like the snake charmer hypnotizes the deadly cobra through swaying to and fro, a woman can absolutely mesmerize a man. A man's eyes cannot be pulled away from nipples poking through the thin fabric of a silken mini-kimono. Low-cut, see-thru bras and string-sided panties, sheer negligees and body stockings present the promise of pleasure in a manner that absolutely bedazzles a man. Even in a formal business setting where the secretary keeps her blouse buttoned up enough to preclude an inappropriate view of her generous cleavage, the boss man's attention is fixed to the tiny button that struggles to restrain her boobs from bursting free.

Like I said, the money was good -- very good -- but I worked for it. The older guys seemed to require a degree of entertainment with their sex, and so I provided role-playing - think cheerleader outfits with extremely short pleated skirts that don't even cover half the ass cheeks, or slave girl scenarios ("yes, Master"). Other times the client wanted me to take the lead and so I'd come across as a slutty librarian, college professor, or female executive. I'm not into heavy S&M and I'm not a dominatrix -- in fact I actually trend towards submissive -- but it seemed that often these powerful men, after a long day of pushing their underlings around, wanted to be punished. Often I engaged in light bondage, whipping with a belt or a riding crop, walking on their backs in my stiletto heels, and even water sports.

The money I was pulling in sure took the edge off, made things so easy to deal with when I was on my back with my legs spread open with some old codger sweating and grunting away on top of me, or when I was jacking him off into my mouth, because it seemed nine times out of ten this is what it took to get them off.

Being a whore didn't bother me, didn't bother me at all, and why should it? The world had not been fair to me, but now thanks to Richard I was getting my fair share, I was getting my due, and then some. Looking at life this way made selling myself an easy thing to do. In fact, it was the easiest thing in the world.

12