All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Pilgrimage'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 2 years ago

Just fantastic writing so great I was semi when I started but fully hard at the end. Very erotic great job Keith!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! Great story! HOT story! This was beautifully written, and the description of the characters and their rural surroundings was spot on. Would love to hear more about Mark and his evolving life experiences. But for right now, this wonderful story has exceeded the ***** limit. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! Great Story as always. Five ***** for sure. Would be interesting to hear What Mark's future holds!!!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 2 years ago

Yet nothing great sorry and great setting. You always have a wonderful way of enhancing the sex with a perfect scene setting description. Mark should recognise that just because his sex partner is older doesn't mean the sex will be any less invigorating. A lovely Mexican student who visited my farm to help with his eco-environmental design suddenly caught sight of my hands and long muscly fingers, all but swooned, and dived for my lips. We had a torrid single minded relationship for 12 months before he had to return to Mexico. He was 22 years younger than me which was wryly, and slightly shockingly, noted by my daughter who was a similar age at the time. Age hopefully confers knowledge, and Davide returned home more knowledgeable!

jay1459jay1459almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story - 5 star's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fabulous story, I dream of being taken by a Spanish god like Estevo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
1306 Followers
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...