A Different Kind of Pilgrimage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They separated after dinner. Estevo put music on and sat in the living area, with his back to the bed, and read in a book and drank wine--all very civilized and sophisticated. He'd given magazines to Mark to amuse himself with. Upon finding that some of the magazines were gay porn, Mark was so embarrassed and sensitive of Estevo's "mistake" in including them that he decided to just lay them aside and not mention they had been included. He wasn't really surprised. He'd seen Estevo fuck the youth about his same age in the farmyard on the table out there that afternoon. And he didn't really lay the magazines aside. He went through them--over and over again. The men in the magazines were hunks and hung and doing titillating things with each other. Mark decided that none of them were as beautiful or as hung as Estevo was, though--and of course he thought of Estevo doing titillating things to him, just as he'd done to the Spanish guy on the table in the farmyard.

When Estevo stirred from the living area and started moving around, Mark asked him, "Where do you want me to sleep tonight? You'll be wanting the bed."

"No. You sleep in the bed. I have a pallet and blankets and pillows. I'll set up over beyond the dining table. After I fuck you, I will go to the pallet."

Mark was actually disappointed. He'd been fantasizing for some time Estevo sleeping in the bed with him--going beyond the quick release of lust he now accepted and wanted to happen. They wouldn't do anything, of course after the fuck--although Mark fantasized about that too--but it was a pretty big bed. Maybe Mark could sleep under the covers and Estevo could be beside him and on top of the covers. Mark would want to be under the covers because he couldn't control his erection. It just wouldn't go away. And it would be fine if he woke up in the night and saw Estevo beside him, masturbating as he did under the shower. Mark fantasized that the man god would be doing that because Mark aroused him.

"We need to get you a shower too before we bed down," Estevo said, and Mark froze. A shower? Get naked and go under the water in that shower that was just a metal pan on the floor and a showerhead on the wall?

"I couldn't stand up to shower," he said, his voice trembling.

"No, no you can't. I'll have to hold you. Here, slip off your briefs. I'll turn the water on, and when it's warm enough, I'll carry you over there and hold you under the water. I will shower with you and then I will take you to the bed and fuck you."

Mark trembled at not just the thought of it but also with how Estevo was so straightforward about what they were going to do.

That's what he did, holding Mark in his embrace, Mark naked and Estevo still just with a towel around him. The towel didn't hide that Estevo was in magnificent erection, though, or that the youth was hard too.

Mark was panting low, almost moaning from arousal and a need he'd never felt before--certainly not with Howard. He'd gotten aroused with Howard before and they'd done some messing around, but Mark had never gone as far with the Englishman that he was going in his imagination with this young, gorgeous, hard-bodied, raw Spaniard. He'd never before been this aroused. He'd never thought of being in the position of the youth he'd seen Estevo fuck that afternoon--or thought that he'd want to be in that position with a man.

Of course Howard had never taken his time to put Mark into the mood; he'd never teased the young man into nearly moaning for it. They'd never used the matter-of-fact bold language that Estevo did, making the act of the fuck just a natural human activity.

After he was dry, Estevo put Mark back on the bed, naked and on his back. The towel came off. They were both in erection. Estevo hovered over him, between his spread thighs. One of his hands went between Mark's thighs, fondling his cock and balls, but then going to his anal opening, penetrating him and opening him up. It was a virginal penetration and Estevo was huge.

The Spaniard's other hand, after moving over the young man's belly and chest to the sounds of Marks panting and deep moans, loosely clutched the young man's throat, holding Mark's head to the surface of the bed. Estevo's face came in close to Mark's, catching every nuance in the change of the young's man's expression, as he slowly penetrated with shaft.

Mark writhed under him, panting and sobbing, but slowly giving way to the insistent, but patient, invasion of the shaft. Eventually, the writhing stopped, the pain abated, and the channel was conquered and fully possessed. Mark lay open, vulnerable, eyes wade in wonder through a vail of tears, whimpering... possessed.

"Allí. Virgen no más--There, virgin no more," Estevo whispered, in triumph and pride. He kept track of the number of young men he had relieved of their virginity.

Moving his hips, first slowly and then more rapidly, Estevo established the rhythm of the fuck, sliding, ever more easily, in and out. Mark raised his ankles to the Spaniard's shoulders and joined in the rhythm, moving his hips, in pain but even more in primeval need, against the deep, rhythmic thrusting.

The tension was gone of what they would do and when I would do it. They had fucked--raw--and they'd both come for each other. Estevo had been master and Mark had, gladly surrendered to him, accepting, savoring the Spaniards breeding of him.

After ejaculating--moments following Mark's release, Estevo whispered "Virgen no más" again, pulled out and rose off Mark's trembling body, leaving the young man stretched out, fully open to a renewed mounting. The thick shaft had stretched him to the limit and reached deep into the core of him, throbbing and tensing and jerking, and releasing its seed again--and again. It was now Mark's master, and Mark was its slave.

"There, you are completely undone. A virgin no more," Estevo said, standing over the young man he had just initiated. "Now, I think you will have no reluctance in taking another man's cock in your ass. Eres un dulce follón--You are a sweet lay. Well worth your man's effort to fuck you in the ass, I think."

At this moment Mark didn't want another man's cock. He wanted Estevo's again. He wanted to adjust to taking the hunky Spaniard's cock with less pain now. But he couldn't say the man was wrong. He could see that it would be easier now to give Howard what he wanted. There was nothing left to be reluctant about.

Estevo didn't continue with the fuck, though. He left the bed, let the dog out for a run before closing the house down, and pulled a pallet out of the attached livestock shed and blankets and a pillow from a storage cabinet on the wall between the foot of the bed and the living area. He busied himself setting up the pallet on the other side of the dining table from the bed, where Mark could hardly make out where he was bedding down; let the dog back in the house, which went to the pallet rather than the bed, knowing who was sleeping where; went around and turned the lights out... and left them in near total darkness, with just some moonlight beaming in through the few curtainless windows in the stone house.

Estevo wasn't really completely out of Mark's view, though. Turning on his side and looking over toward the dining room table, Mark could see that Estevo was stretched out on the pallet in a beam of moonlight coming through a window on the front of the cottage. He was naked, and he was masturbating. Mark took himself in hand and was masturbating too, making an effort to maintain the same slow, long-stroke rhythm that the Spaniard was using. Estevo was longer than Mark, of course, but, by watching closely, Mark was able to stay in rhythm. Estevo stroked on for some moments longer before tensing and jerking and coming.

Twitching nervously, Mark assumed he'd never calm down enough from the level of arousal in the room--not just his, but, he now knew for sure, Estevo's as well--that he'd never go to sleep. He did go to sleep, but he was to learn within a couple of hours why Estevo had bid him to get his rest during the day.

In the dark of the night, Mark felt the weight of Estevo come down on the bed, the man rolled over to where the young lay in the center of the bed, and he worked an arm under Mark's waist, embracing him and rolling him a quarter turn toward him. The other hand immediately moved into gliding over the youth's trembling body, fondling, and slow stroking him. He had prepared the youth well. Mark lay there, panting and moaning, letting Estevo do whatever he wanted with him.

"The first one--la toma de tu virginidad--the taking of your ass-fuck virginity--was for money," the Spaniard murmured. "But this... this... this is for me... and for you. Eres un dulce follón--You are a sweet fuck. I am privileged to own your virginity. You will be marked with pride on my bedpost."

Mark didn't bother to ask for an explanation of that. All he could think of was that the gorgeous, powerful Spaniard was going to fuck him again. He did look to see that there were a dozen or more notches on the bed's corner post.

Estevo wanted to cover every inch of the young man with his hands. He wanted to strip Mark's briefs off his legs. He wanted to fondle and explore. He wanted to kiss and lick. He wanted to stroke Mark to another ejaculation. He wanted to run his fingers into the youth's crack and into the youth himself. He wanted to turn Mark on his back and push his face between his butt cheeks and eat him out. He wanted to cover Mark's back with his body. And he wanted to raise Mark up on his knees, mount him, penetrate him, and slowly, fully fuck him again, expertly pulling the youth's near virginity to the anal cocking of a man out of him.

And Mark let Estevo do all of that. He let Estevo have whatever he wanted and Estevo wanted it all. And after fucking him in that position and the two of them resting, fondling, and kissing, Estevo wanted to put Mark on his back; spread and raise the youth's legs, slowly; nestle between the young man's thighs, and possess and fuck him again. All signs of the youth being a reluctant virgin to anal penetration were erased as Mark clutched at the man and moved with him in the fuck in a more needy, lustful way than he had done the first time.

And Mark let the man do all of that, becoming exhausted and eventually sleeping.

The next morning Mark woke to an empty house. Estevo was already outside, working. But he noticed the young man was awake and came in and gave him some breakfast. They didn't mention what had happened in the night. Estevo left the option of deniability to the young man, if he wanted to regret the previous night. In fact, they said little to each other at all even though the Spaniard's remark that the first time had been for money had now surfaced in Mark's mind and was bothering him. Estevo came back into the house at noon and fixed Mark some lunch. Afterward he suggested that Mark try to get some rest while he could. Giving a little smile, Mark now fully understood what Estevo meant by that, and he did, indeed, sleep through to dinnertime.

Having slept, after an evening ritual much like the previous evening, without what the two had done in the night having been mentioned at all, Mark was fresh for the night. His ankle was healing well too, which helped. Their sex in the night, covered by darkness, was vigorous, intense, and inventive, Mark discovering his latent wantonness and learning positions he never had imagined were possible.

The next day, as they were waiting for Howard to return to reclaim Mark, Estevo spoke to the young. "You know that the man who brought you here is very well endowed. He will give you great pleasure if only you will give him a chance."

"He has paid you to break me in--to cure me of shyness of a man's cock inside me, hasn't he?"

"He worships you, I can tell that," Estevo says. "You are a highly desirable young man, though. Make no mistake about that. He did not pay me to enjoy you as I did. I went far beyond initiating you for him. He wants you so much that he put pride in himself aside to have your reluctance overcome by another man. He will take very good care of you at least until you find a young man of your own in England, where you live. He will give you whatever you need. All you have to do is to take his shaft. I think we both know now that you enjoy that. You take my cock just fine. I've seen his. He has a good one. Do it in the dark, as we have done, if the man's appearance does not arouse you. I know from your responses to me that the size of his cock will help you in taking him."

"Yes, I suppose," Mark said. And he didn't really have to ask again if Howard had paid the Spanish stud to initiate him.

When Howard arrived, Mark smiled shyly for him and left willingly with him. In the forest, not far from Estevo's village house and not yet having returned to the main pilgrimage trail, Howard nudged Mark off the path into the deep shadows of a small glen covered with ferns.

"Will you? Can we?" Howard murmured.

"Yes. Here, now," Mark answered.

There Howard lay the youth on his back and he laid him--and the young lay on his back, opened his legs, wrapped his arms around the older man's shoulders, hooked his knees on Howard's hips, took the man's cock deep, and rode with him, sighing and moaning, intent on being what Howard wanted him to be, concentrating on the shaft inside him, loving that the Englishman's cock was nearly as thick and long as Estevo's had been.

Nearly.

Mark would check out other possibilities when they returned home to Birmingham. He might even come back to do the pilgrimage going past Bolorado village again--on his own. In the meantime, he had to admit that Howard did, indeed, have a very nice cock and knew what to do with it.

12