A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 05

Story Info
Maddie and Leila have impromptu shower sex.
1.9k words
13.6k
17
6

Part 5 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
356 Followers

5. Maddie and Leila Work Things Out

Monday, Mid-Day

Madelyn and Leila were worn out, sore, and soaked in sweat. Neither usually pushed themselves so hard at the gym, but Madelyn was trying to burn off her arousal, if possible, and Leila felt challenged to keep up. Despite the exertion, the bunny girl was still able to find enough breath to keep up a monologue as they headed to the showers.

"Wow, Maddie, that was some workout! I didn't know you had it in you! Are you trying to train for something or did you just feel like you needed to burn off some extra calories? I know I get that way sometimes, especially now in the summer when I'm working more and snacking more and not eating regular meals at regular times. I don't usually do that much stuff with weights, either! I know they say it's a good idea to switch between strength and cardio, but most days I'm just a cardio bunny!" Madelyn almost choked when Leila said that, unsure if her friend was making a joke, a reference to her rabbit features, or just an innocent metaphor that only seemed remarkable because of what she knew had happened.

They reached the showers, which were empty except for them, and chose adjacent cubicles. Madelyn had tried to get a better look at Leila's tail, but as usual, the modest girl had wrapped herself in a towel before removing her underwear. The cubicles were open at the top near the level of the showerheads, allowing the users to converse easily (unless they happened to be on the shorter side) while still keeping most of the body concealed (unless they happened to be very tall). Madelyn was doing her best to follow the rapid and meandering stream of consciousness emitted from Leila's mouth and chime in when appropriate, but her mind kept wandering back to the remote. The exercise had made her tired but had done little to quench her arousal, which was starting to feel like an addiction.

Maddie's attention snapped back to her friend who said, "Oh, poop! My shampoo bottle is empty! I remember now that I meant to buy more the other day, but I forgot. What brand do you use, Maddie? Ooh, I've always wanted to try that! Do you mind if I use just a little bit? Yay, thank you so much! I promise I'll make it up to you. Ooh, that smells nice! Here you go, thanks! WHOOPS! So sorry about that, my hands are too slippery!" While trying to return the shampoo bottle to Madelyn it had slipped out of her hands and landed on the floor, bouncing and skidding out of the cubicle into the common area. "My fault, I'll grab it!" said Leila, who was scampering out of her stall just as Madelyn was pulling back the curtain on her own cubicle, planning to retrieve the bottle.

Madelyn gazed transfixed at her friend's curvy body, shiny with water from the shower and a few streaks of suds, as she crouched down to grab the shampoo. Her skin was bronze, but that was her natural coloring, not a result of tanning. Madelyn bit her lip as time seemed to slow down and she admired her friend's firm thighs and generous glutes flexing as she squatted. The tail, looking rather more bedraggled than fluffy from the shower, did not appear at all out of place to Madelyn's way of thinking. If anything, it enhanced her appeal. As Leila rose up and spun to return the bottle, Madelyn gasped as she noticed one further modification the remote had made to her friend. While her friend had no doubt originally had dark pubes to match her raven-black hair (shaving notwithstanding), the juncture of her legs now sported a tuft of sable fur like that on her ears and tail.

"Umm, hey Maddie, eyes up!" said Leila, with a slightly nervous quaver to her normally ebullient voice. "Look, I heard a rumor about you at that Halloween party last year, and don't get me wrong, it's totally fine if you like that sort of thing, I'm not going to judge you, but it's not something I'm interested in! I'm flattered, really I am!" Leila was nervously watching Madelyn, who had finally brought her eyes back up to share a look with her friend.

They stared at each other for several seconds before Madelyn surged forward and wrapped her arms around Leila, giving the shocked girl a passionate kiss. Leila squirmed in Madelyn's embrace, trying to say something that was muffled by the one-sided kissing. She raised her arms as if wanting to push Madelyn away from her but was also anxious about accidentally touching her friend's breasts. Maddie moved one of her hands down to Leila's tail and began stroking it, causing her friend to shiver and moan into the kiss. Encouraged, she used her other hand to gently fondle one of the bunny girl's floppy ears, and Leila melted. Her posture relaxed and she let her hands settle on Madelyn's breasts, exploring tentatively. Maddie gently tugged them both back into the marginal privacy of the shower stall as they began kissing with shared passion.

Deciding that this should be mostly about Leila, Madelyn gradually lowered the two of them to the floor while running her hands over more of her friend's anatomy, but without letting up on the kissing. She brought one of her hands to Leila's hip and oh-so-slowly nudged it lower until she was running her fingers through the bunny girl's soft pubic fur. Leila tensed again, briefly, but seemed fully committed to the act by now. Madelyn allowed one of her fingers to seek out Leila's slit and slide into her slick depths, slowly moving it in and out and around. She gradually picked up the pace, eventually adding another finger and using her thumb to rub at Leila's clit, now hard and peeking from its hood. Leila suddenly grabbed Madelyn's hand to hold it still as she shuddered with an orgasm, panting into her friend's mouth.

Leila opened her eyes for the first time in several minutes to gaze in wonder at Madelyn, saying softly, "That's the first time anyone ever made me feel that way." Maddie smiled and picked up one of Leila's ears to whisper, "It gets better," before starting to kiss her way toward her friend's core, laving affection on the bunny girl's nipples and belly button, causing her to gasp and giggle in turn. Leila looked unsure but excited as Maddie moved lower, but did nothing to dissuade her as she finally reached her goal. Madelyn buried her nose in the bunny girl's pubic fur and gave her quim a long, sensual lick. Leila threw her head back and moaned loudly, then covered her mouth in fear or embarrassment.

When Madelyn did not repeat the action, Leila looked down at her with an expression of need and longing. That was what Madelyn had been waiting for and she began licking in earnest, never breaking eye contact. Leila eventually put one of her ears in her mouth to muffle her moans, freeing up her hands to alternately play with her ample breasts or stroke Madelyn's hair. For her part, Maddie was using one hand to play with her pussy and the other hand to finger Leila's twat as she licked it. When her oral ministrations caused Leila to climax a second time, Madelyn found herself once again squirting, splattering the wall of the shower with her lust. Leila appeared almost unconscious at this point, so Madelyn helped her to her feet and rinsed them both off. She wrapped her new lover in a towel and helped her to a bench before turning off the other shower and grabbing her own towel and their caddies.

Leila was very subdued as the two of them dried and dressed, which had Madelyn worried, but then the bunny girl gave Madelyn a hug and a kiss on the lips just before they were about to leave the locker room. Whispering into Madelyn's ear, Leila said, "Thank you for that. I would never have believed it could be like that. I loved it and I love you, but I don't know how to feel about that. I mean I don't know if I 'love you' love you, or if I should, or what I should do about it. I just can't think about it right now. I want to do it again, not right now, but soon, but I don't want my parents to find out, my dad would probably kill me or ship me off somewhere or have a heart attack, maybe all three."

Madelyn just cooed and stroked her friend's hair in what she hoped was a comforting manner. "We don't have to figure it out all at once," she said, "We'll just make it up as we go along, whatever we need to do." Leila hugged her more tightly for a moment, gave her a smile and a peck on the lips, and walked out of the room.

Monday Afternoon

Madelyn was feeling very high and very low at the same time. There was some guilt about basically jumping her friend in the showers, but that seemed to have turned out okay, and it was some of the best sex Maddie had ever had, much better than her last and only time with a girl, and Leila hadn't even really done anything to her! But Madelyn had never been sexually interested in Leila before, and she was worried that their time together had been mostly a result of hormones from the knowledge that she had been playing with Leila's life. Not entirely intentionally, at least in regard to the details of the changes, but there it was. Were her feelings for Leila real, and if not, how would Leila respond? It was all too much to think about right now.

Looking down at the remote in her hands as she sat on her bed in her apartment, Madelyn questioned her earlier resolve to use the device again on herself. She always thought a little more clearly when she wasn't horny from controlling people. Or she was always more reluctant to indulge again after feeling guilty for getting her rocks off from enjoying her fetish. With a sigh, she decided to just go ahead and follow through anyway. Targeting herself and triggering the remote brought up a menu she hadn't seen before. Similar to how she had been given a choice between behavior and body when she used it on Leila, the remote was now flashing the word 'DIVERSIFY' in green and 'INTENSIFY' in red. She was pretty sure the device wasn't going to explain what exactly that meant until after she had picked one. "God, if it has a user's manual somewhere, I really needed to find it!" she thought.

Worried that the remote would pick one on its own if she dallied too long, Madelyn decided to try her luck with 'diversify.' If the other one made her mind control fetish even stronger she doubted she'd be able to resist using it on every person she met, until finally some kind of disaster happened. The remote did its normal spinning effect after her selection before displaying 'ATTRIBUTE CHANGE - REORIENTATION.' Staring blankly, she read the description that followed.

The target's sexual preferences will be reoriented. They will now principally be attracted to members of their own sex. Spouses or other intimate relations of the opposite sex will still be as sexually appealing to the target as they were before, and they will at least be indulgent of the target's new proclivities, and possibly actively support them.

"Oops."

Affected Targets:

Madelyn Berman: Mind Control fetish; Sexual Reorientation (Lesbian)

Allison Berman: Amateur Sex Worker

Jennifer Berman: Kitty Petplay fetish

Leila Behzadi: Bunny Girl (Stage 1)

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

Thank you, second Anonymous Reader!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! Can't wait for the next part!

BamaganBamagan10 months agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous Reader, glad you're enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Greatly enjoying the story so far! It's well written, original, and full of potential. Well played!

BamaganBamagan10 months agoAuthor

@AlexiaAlexander Thanks! The next few chapters do explore their intensification, in and around the Maddie/Leila storyline. Chapter 6 is queued up and likely to be posted in a couple of days.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Custom Girls Alice Ch. 01 Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.in Mind Control
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Harry's App Ch. 01: Lockdown She becomes her son's lockdown whore.in Mind Control
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories