A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny gets catty, while Leila seems a bit rabbity.
2.6k words
14.1k
19
2

Part 4 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
331 Followers

4. Jenny Starts Feeling Kind of Catty

Sunday Night

Madelyn stopped at her apartment to change clothes and pick up the sheets she had laundered that morning, still feeling kind of numb or shell-shocked. While she had initially found the physical transformation the hardest thing to accept, upon further reflection she was even more frightened that the remote could apparently make everyone in the world ignore the oddity of Leila's lapine features. Or so it claimed. Perhaps it was able to affect the relatively small number of people Leila encountered, or who happened to be looking at a picture of her, but what if she was on live TV or streaming, and millions or even billions of people were watching at the same time? Madelyn didn't think that was likely to come up, or that she could be connected to Leila's transformation even if the remote did fail to keep it under wraps, but it still gave her some anxiety.

When she got to her late grandfather's house Madelyn suddenly realized that she had not checked the remote for a couple of hours, having been too spooked to feel her usual lust at the thought of what she could do with it. She expected it to be up to about 5% at most since it should have been drained after zapping Leila, but found that it was at 9%. Did it charge faster when it was low, or was there something else at play? For now all she could do was keep checking periodically and try to work it out.

Calling out to her mother and sister as she walked in the door, Madelyn followed the sound of their greetings into the living room where she stopped in her tracks with surprise. Jenny and Allie were on the floor playing with a cat, trying to entice it to chase a small fluffy thingamajig on the end of a string. "Uh, why is there a cat in here?" she asked, nonplussed.

"Mom adopted her today!" replied Allison happily, scooping the cat up and giving her a hug, which the animal did not seem to especially appreciate. "Her name is Bubbles and she's just the cutest thing ever!"

Madelyn felt a twinge of worry, wondering how this was connected to the remote. They'd never had any pets growing up other than a few goldfish that hadn't lasted very long, so it seemed extremely unlikely that the arrival of this cat the day after her mother had developed a fetish for being a submissive sex kitten could be a coincidence. But other than looking a little flushed, which could be from laughing at the feline's antics, her mother seemed completely normal. Maybe this was Jenny's way of trying to cope with the unfamiliar urges that had been instilled in her mind? Madelyn felt her arousal starting to wake up again, ever so slightly.

"So, are we still going through boxes or did you finish everything already?" Maddie asked, trying to head off her arousal before it built up.

"Uh, well, I'm sorry to say that we haven't gone through nearly as much as I was hoping, we kept getting distracted by the cat!" Jenny explained, apologetically, as she held her arms out to Allison and beckoned her to surrender Bubbles. "I guess I should feed her and then we can try to crack on for a couple of hours."

The two girls murmured their assent to the plan and headed into the dining room while Jenny took the cat into the kitchen to give her some dinner. A few minutes later she joined her daughters and brought them each a bottled water and some snacks before settling down to resume combing through papers.

Madelyn was being more attentive to the job than before, wondering if any of them would stumble across another mention of the remote or whatever her grandfather might have been doing with it. Surely he wouldn't have limited his correspondence to his daughter to that one short letter? After more than an hour of rifling through papers, though, Madelyn had found nothing of interest, and apparently neither had anyone else. Glancing up, Madelyn was confused to see her mother staring intently at Allison. Frowning, Maddie glanced back and forth between the two until Allison also looked up, eyebrows raised in question. When Allie made eye contact with her mother Jenny slowly reached out and, without breaking the stare, pushed Allison's water bottle off the table.

"Mom? What the f... Why did you do that?" asked Allison, utterly baffled.

Jenny blinked finally, looked at her arm as if it belonged to someone else, and stammered, "I don't... it... I was... thought it might be... a joke?"

"Uh huh," said Allison, deadpan. "Really funny joke mom. Hilarious."

Blushing, Jenny got up from the table to retrieve the bottle and said, "Well, I might as well get us some more drinks while I'm up. Do you want anything Maddie?"

Madelyn, who was also blushing but slightly less baffled than the other two about possible reasons for her mother's bizarre behavior, shook her head and said, "No, I'm good." She wasn't exactly thirsty, at any rate.

Their mother went back to the kitchen and returned a few minutes later carrying two bowls of water and said, "Here you go!" while setting both bowls on the floor near the table. While her daughters stared at her in mute amazement, Jenny got down on her hands and knees and started drinking noisily. Allie gasped, while Madelyn pushed her legs together very tightly, as her mother's vantage point from the floor would otherwise allow her to see the hand her eldest daughter was teasing herself with, but remained silent.

It was almost a minute before Allison asked, in a very weak voice, "Mom, are you okay?"

Jenny froze in shock, tongue still stuck out to lap at the bowl of water. She slowly closed her mouth and sat up, blushing furiously and unable to meet her daughters' eyes. "I'm not feeling well, I'd better go to bed," she said quietly as she stood and went upstairs without a backward glance.

Allison looked to her sister, who tried to not reveal just how turned on she was when she returned Allie's gaze. "I don't think she's been drinking tonight. I'm worried. Do you think she's having, like, a stroke or something?" she asked in a worried voice.

"I don't think that's how strokes work," replied Madelyn, "But something definitely seems off. Maybe it's just stress or something?"

Allison made a noise that was half laugh and half scoff, responding, "I don't think I've ever been so stressed out I wanted to drink from a bowl on the floor like an animal!" as she looked upstairs toward their mother's room. "Maybe mom just needs to get laid." Madelyn swallowed nervously but said nothing.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Allison said, "I guess we're done for the night, right? I was going to go upstairs and check my socials, but if you want me to hang out with you down here for a while that's cool."

Madelyn checked the time and said, "I think I'll just head home. I promised Leila I'd meet her at the gym tomorrow morning, and I need to clean up a little before my roommate gets home." She nudged one of the boxes of papers on the table and added, "Plus probably some more of this tomorrow evening, assuming mom is feeling better."

Allison stood and gave her sister a peck on the cheek and said, "Okay, drive safe and sleep tight and all that! Good night!" and dashed off upstairs.

Madelyn took a few minutes to return the bedsheets and gather up some of her dirty clothes that were in the room before heading out. Her arousal had cooled off a bit by the time she got back to her apartment. She checked the power level on the remote again and saw that it had gone up about 12% in the last three hours, putting it about halfway toward another charge. She was ambivalent about using the remote again, worried that it could ruin people's lives or at least their reputations. At the same time, the thought of doing so gave her warm, naughty feelings deep in her center. She mentally compromised with herself, deciding that she would use the device again: on herself, tomorrow afternoon when her timer ran down. Perhaps she could remove or change her mind control fetish and be able to think more rationally about her actions involving the remote. With that dilemma resolved for the time being, Madelyn spent a few hours cleaning and doing other chores before heading to bed.

Monday Morning

Madelyn got to the gym about half an hour before she and Leila had agreed to meet. She wanted a chance to get a good look at her friend's altered features without being too obvious about it, as well as scan her surreptitiously to see what her other traits were. Playing with the underpowered remote at work last night, Madelyn had discovered that it wouldn't provide the information on sexual orientation or dominance/submission for anyone she targeted unless they had already been affected by the remote. She guessed that Leila probably wasn't a domme and probably mostly straight, but people could surprise you.

The gym was on their college campus and reserved for students, staff, and faculty. In summer it was often almost empty during the day and when Maddie arrived there was only one other person using the facilities, a professor she knew by sight but had never studied under. The professor finished his routine only a few minutes later and left, leaving Madelyn alone with her thoughts. She decided to conceal herself behind some machines that gave her a clear view of the lobby Leila would enter from, remote at the ready.

Sure enough, Leila soon appeared, carrying a gym bag and wearing workout clothes. Madelyn targeted her friend and brought up her stats. She was unsurprised to see that her friend was listed as SUB, but the orientation did indeed throw her a curveball. Although Leila had only dated men, and not many of those, it seemed she actually preferred a woman's touch, at F75/M30. Or perhaps more likely, Leila herself didn't realize or was in denial about her orientation. Her family was fairly conservative in certain regards, from what Madelyn knew, so they might not be too happy with a lesbian bunny girl for a daughter. Snickering at that thought, Maddie stowed the remote in her gym bag and went to greet her friend.

Up close, Madelyn could finally get a good look at the changes Leila had undergone. Her ears were covered in fur, which looked very soft and was a dark gray color, unlike her naturally black human hair. Madelyn had been expecting the ears to stand straight up or out from her head, but apparently Leila's came from one of those breeds that had droopy ears, as they dangled down to her shoulders, almost like she was wearing her hair in pigtails. Her face appeared to be unchanged, although Madelyn thought her friend's front teeth might be slightly larger than before, but it was hard to be certain.

The two girls quickly hugged and went to stow their personals. Walking behind Leila into the locker room, Madelyn was able to admire her friend's tail, which was also very soft-looking, with fur that was the same sable color as her ears on the top, shading to a very light gray underneath. The remote apparently did not change all of Leila's clothes when it gave her a tail, as her sweatpants gave evidence of alteration; she had simply cut a hole in them recently, one that was slightly larger than the base of her tail and showed a hint of the light blue panties she was wearing beneath.

Madelyn had to resist the urge to reach out and stroke the fluffy little tail. She decided to take her mind off that by concentrating on her friend's ass instead. Leila would probably never be called skinny or even slender, but she was far from being overweight. Although she didn't dress to show it off, the bunny girl had fairly sizable breasts, plus a moderately large and invitingly wobbly butt. Madelyn had always been sort of aware that Leila was a good-looking woman, but it was only now that she started to think of her friend as sexually stimulating. She chalked it up to the increased libido brought on by indulging her fetish and tried to put it out of her mind and concentrate on her exercises.

--

Jenny had not been having restful time. For the life of her, she just couldn't fathom why she had slurped up water from a bowl on the floor, like some kind of animal, and in front of her daughters no less. She had spent much of the night tossing and turning, reliving the moment over and over, feeling hot and anxious. She finally drifted off into more dreams, most of which seemed to involve her on the floor, usually collared and usually naked. Sometimes there were other naked women with her, also in collars. Several times she was being fucked, or going down on someone.

When Jenny awoke, she found that she had taken off her panties sometime in the night, and her fingers were buried in her snatch. Extracting them with chagrin and wiping them on her chemise, she stretched and got out of bed. From the look of things, she'd need to wash her sheets today. She couldn't remember ever having had a wet dream before; usually her libido was pretty low. For whatever reason, it looked like she was going through an extra-horny patch right now. Jenny had a few friends with benefits back up north that she would hook up with when she was feeling this way, but she didn't really know anyone in this area aside from her daughters, so she wasn't sure what to do about her urges. For the time being she supposed she should just get a toy or two and try to make do.

Thinking of toys, Jenny glanced at a bag sitting on her dresser that contained more pet supplies. She noticed one of the cat toys was a long, thin, plastic wand with something that resembled a feather boa on one end. It was very skinny, but if the plastic was supple enough... Removing the item from its packaging, she was pleased to discover that it was sufficiently flexible to allow the wand to be bent double, although it seemed strained and might not withstand rough use. Taking off her chemise, Jenny laid back in bed and slowly began sliding the bent wand into her pussy, holding it by the ends to keep it from straightening. It wasn't thick enough to make it a great dildo, but it reached much deeper than her fingers at least. She managed to get herself off with it, but didn't feel completely satisfied.

Looking down at the fuzzy attachment of the toy, Jenny was struck by a sudden inspiration. Rolling over onto her stomach she inserted the bent wand into her ass as deep as she could get it, which left a few inches of the two ends sticking out. Wiggling her butt made the fuzzy boa dance like a tail, to Jenny's delight. She started purring in satisfaction.

Suddenly Bubbles was on the bed and attempting to pounce on the toy projecting from Jenny's backdoor! She screamed, which frightened Bubbles and sent her running from the room. Jenny quickly yanked the toy out of herself and threw it in the corner, looking fearfully at the partially open door. Had she forgotten to close it? Was Bubbles smart enough to operate a doorknob? Or had Allison walked in on her mother's shameful display?

Affected Targets:

Madelyn Berman: Mind Control fetish

Allison Berman: Amateur Sex Worker

Jennifer Berman: Kitty Petplay fetish

Leila Behzadi: Bunny Girl (Stage 1)

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamagan10 months agoAuthor

@AlexiaAlexander I was going to make a joke that the story was secretly conditioning the reader into becoming a submissive pet, but upon reading your profile, it looks like it wouldn't have much work to do! Glad to hear you're enjoying it, though!

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander10 months ago

I feel like the remote has hit me the way I want more and more of the story. I keep desiring more details, more of them changing. Wishing I was there too, changing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Custom Girls Alice Ch. 01 Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.in Mind Control
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
Master PC - Heritage My try at the Master PC franchise.in Mind Control
More Stories