A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 06

Story Info
Allie makes plans, while Maddie makes her a bit of a whore.
2.2k words
14.2k
12
8

Part 6 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
343 Followers

6. A Path Diverged in the Wood...

Monday Morning

Allison's libido had cooled off a bit since yesterday. She was still hornier than what she was used to, and had rubbed herself to a few nice cums last night while exploring the camgirl accounts she was subscribed to. But unlike Saturday, she hadn't kept waking up in the night to finger herself to another orgasm. She was currently lying in bed, naked, and lazily stroking her lower lips while checking her socials, both regular ones and sexy. She was feeling antsy, eager to start her own stream and attract an audience and get them hot and bothered and so horny they couldn't help but pay for a little special attention from her. Unfortunately, it still seemed imprudent to try starting that while she was stuck here under her mom's roof, figuratively speaking. And anyway, she needed to pick a super cute name for her profile. She had been considering "AllieCat" or something along those lines, but that seemed kind of unoriginal at this point, and people would probably expect her to be a neko or something with a name like that.

Getting out of bed to perform her morning routine, Allison found an intruder in her bedroom when she returned. Bubbles was sitting on her bed giving the girl a look that quite clearly communicated it was breakfast time. Smiling and giving the cat some affection, Allison cooed, "Poor hungry baby! Let's go find mommy and whine until she makes us some breakfast!" Scooping up the cat Allie walked down the hall to her mother's door; she had intended to knock, but she could hear strange noises leaking from the room. Worried that her mother was feeling unwell, Allison crouched to let Bubbles onto the floor and quietly cracked open the door to ask after her mother's health.

The question died on her lips as she saw a naked Jenny vigorously ramming what appeared to be a cat toy in and out of her of her very wet pussy. It took Allison several seconds before her brain started working again. Her first coherent thought was, "Huh. I guess she did need to get laid." Allie had mixed feelings about standing here watching her mother masturbate: a week ago she would have turned beet red and hurried away in hopes of never having to acknowledge what she witnessed. But the Allison of today, who had been obsessively watching porn, was appreciating the display as if it were performance art. She didn't think she was exactly turned on by seeing her mom intimately naked, but she was an objectively attractive woman enjoying some self-love and that gave Allison tingles downstairs.

After a couple of minutes her mother appeared to climax, which Allison thought meant an end to the show, and she was on the verge of shutting the door and quietly creeping away when she heard her mother sigh, then gasp and flip over onto her stomach. Allie watched, transfixed, as her mother slid the cat toy into her rectum, leaving the fuzzy end dangling from her upturned ass. Jenny then began wiggling her behind and making noises that sounded very much like purring. Allison's jaw dropped in disbelief. Bubbles, tired of waiting, squeezed through the cracked door and jumped lightly onto Jenny's bed and promptly leapt up to grab at the waving toy. Jenny screamed and both the cat and Allie bolted.

Back in her room, breathing heavily, Allison considered whether or not she should try to feign ignorance. She was pretty sure Jenny hadn't seen her, and maybe she would think that Bubbles had managed to push open the door somehow, or that it hadn't been fully closed. Her mother blushed easily when embarrassed, though, and Allie knew she was the same way. If she made eye contact with her mother any time today they would both likely turn red and the secret would be out. Then an exciting and devious thought blossomed in Allison's mind. With a grin, she realized how she could turn the situation to her advantage.

Monday Afternoon

Leila got back to her dorm, tossed her gym bag in a corner, and collapsed onto her bed face-down, knocking a number of skirts, dresses, and pants to the floor. She had gotten really behind on modifying her clothes to fit around her tail and had been planning to use part of her day off to catch up. The events at the gym, though, had scrambled Leila's brain and she didn't trust herself to hold a pair of scissors steady just now. She groaned and rolled over onto her back, hands nervously playing with the hem of her shirt. She had had sex. For the first time. And it was with a girl. A girl!

Leila had never done much more than kiss before today, and not even a lot of that. Her high school boyfriend had tried to feel up her breasts after the prom, which she reluctantly tolerated for a little while, but she was self-conscious about their size and how saggy and floppy she thought they were, like her ears, and when he tried to get under her bra she had shut him down. To imagine that she could have left her shower cubicle naked, even for just a second, was inexplicable. Incomprehensible. Inexcusable! She had no idea what could have possibly possessed her to do something so out of character.

Yes, she had been aware of Maddie checking her out a bit more than normal during their workout. It wasn't the first time she'd caught her friend admiring her chest; frankly, a lot of people did, to Leila's chagrin. But until today she had thought it was only a casual interest; Leila herself sometimes looked at other women's bodies and fantasized about having their breasts or butts or tummies or whatever instead of her own. It didn't mean anything sexual! But something about the looks Madelyn had been giving her today had made butterflies dance in her stomach, and she began to feel that perhaps something had changed, or that Maddie wanted something to change. All the attention was somehow flattering and exciting, and the exercise had Leila's blood pumping, so when the shampoo bottle fell outside the shower, she had reacted without thinking.

Leila put one of her ears in her mouth, something she often did when nervous or upset. Her stomach still felt like it was full of butterflies, or maybe something larger and more energetic, like puppies. She giggled and then wondered whether she was hysterical or in shock. Certainly in one sense of the word she was shocked. Was this puppy love? Madelyn was her first and only lover, so it was perfectly normal that Leila would be infatuated with her, right? At least for a little while? She knew Maddie was more sexually experienced, not that it was a high bar to hurdle, but did she feel the same way right now? Did having more lovers make each individual one less special? Leila didn't know, but she worried. She found it hard to believe, but she knew she wanted to be with Maddie again, and Maddie had seemed to want that, too.

Leila was apprehensive that she was obsessing too much; people often told her she did that. She argued with herself about when it would be okay to text or call Maddie without looking like a slut, or desperate, or pathetic. She checked their work schedules on her phone and saw that they didn't have a shared shift again until Friday, when they would both be working the evening. It was normally one of the best shifts for tips, and part-timers like them usually only got one or two a month. Unresolved, Leila stared at the ceiling, thoughts swirling.

--

"So I'm a lesbian now?" Madelyn thought, staring at the remote. She didn't feel any different. She wasn't sure what a person should feel when having their sexual orientation suddenly changed, but she expected something more than nothing at all. She held down the green button to see what it said about her sexual preferences. Before, she had been listed as F40/M75, but now the screen displayed F95/M05. That certainly seemed to suggest that she vastly preferred women over men now; perhaps she wasn't feeling anything new because there simply wasn't any external stimulus to react to.

Madelyn grabbed her phone and started going through her pictures to see if her responses were any different, but as far as she could tell she felt the same. Of course, she didn't have any really sexy pictures on her phone. There were a few bikini shots from a trip to the lake last summer, which she might possibly appreciate a little more now, but overall it seemed like being a lesbian, at least in a day-to-day sense, was not hugely different from being more-or-less straight with some bi tendencies. Madelyn didn't have a spouse or a steady boyfriend, so she wasn't sure the caveat about still being attracted to those specific men would apply in her case. She made a mental note to reach out to her last male partner just to see if there was any lingering lust.

As an afterthought, Madelyn checked the power on the remote. She had forgotten to do so before zapping herself, so she wasn't sure what level it had been at prior to that. It had been almost up to 70% when she scanned Leila at the gym this morning, which suggested it had been gaining about 4% an hour overnight. The display now read 42%, so she figured it had probably been about 82% earlier, unless using it a second time on someone used up more juice. Still, by the time Allison's cooldown timer expired this evening there should probably be enough of a charge to zap her. Maddie frowned as she realized that she hadn't even questioned the assumption that she was going to use the device on her sister again.

Monday Evening

Things had been tense when Madelyn arrived at the house a couple of hours later. Jenny and Allison were mostly avoiding eye contact with each other, but seemed perfectly fine talking to her. Something had clearly happened that one or both were embarrassed about, judging by their slightly pink cheeks, but neither seemed to want to acknowledge any of Maddie's attempts to subtly draw them out. They finished sorting the documents finally, and their mother decided that they should have another movie night to celebrate. Madelyn knew that Allison's timer should be running out any minute, so she excused herself to the bathroom so she could lock on surreptitiously. This time she remembered to check the power level first: 58%.

Madelyn was kind of expecting to get another choice between diversification and intensification, and wasn't sure which route she wanted to take, but it appeared that Allie's choices were different, and even less obvious about what they would entail. The green button was apparently tied to 'SILVER' and the red to 'GOLD.' Madelyn frowned and bit her bottom lip, pondering what choice to make, and what it would mean for her sister. Maddie pushed the red button, feeling slightly annoyed and slightly indifferent. If there was no way of knowing what either option did, there was no point in agonizing over a decision. The screen finally displayed an explanation of her choice:

The target will consider sex to be the gold standard of currency and will seek to use it for, or incorporate it into, any deals, debts, or other transactions they make; other people will generally try to accommodate this desire when possible. The target's libido will increase and their sexual inhibitions will decrease, although strong natural aversions to certain acts, fetishes, or taboos might remain in effect.

Madelyn bit her lip and groaned quietly, rubbing her pussy through her clothes. She felt very guilty on some deep level, but her lust had spiked when she realized that her little sister was now, or soon would be, a whore. There was no other way things could turn out, right? She was going to be offering people sex for money or other things she wanted. Madelyn imagined her sister trying to pay for groceries with a blowjob and whined with arousal. She was tempted to get herself off right then and there, but her mother called out that they were starting the movie, so Madelyn forced herself to stop rubbing. She flushed the toilet as camouflage and splashed some water on her face.

Before going back out she checked the power level on the remote, which was now at 8%, suggesting that second-level traits cost 50% after all, or perhaps she could think of it as 50 points. Doing a little mental math, it seemed likely that she could use the device on her mother again sometime around six in the morning, if it continued charging at four points per hour. Madelyn set an alarm and went out to join the movie night, although she mostly just fantasized about her sister whoring and her mother crawling around naked and collared.

Affected Targets:

Madelyn Berman: Mind Control fetish; Sexual Reorientation (Lesbian)

Allison Berman: Sex Worker; Sex Trader

Jennifer Berman: Kitty Petplay fetish

Leila Behzadi: Bunny Girl (Stage 1)

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Reader Thank you, glad to hear you're enjoying it enough to resent the small portions! They pretty much all come in between 2k and 4k words, as I like to sit down and write a chapter all at once, and I rarely have time to crank out anything much longer in one sitting. Hopefully the fact that they should be dropping every other day or so is some consolation for their individual brevity!

BamaganBamagan10 months agoAuthor

@AlexiaA;exander I suppose that's a trait we share with a lot of the people reading stories in this category. I guess my story is slightly unusual for the genre in that it is mind control but without the actual control, as the MC doesn't have much more influence on the outcomes than the reader, so perhaps that makes it easier to relate to her. A lot of stories in this category are about wish fulfillment in the form of power trips and taking over people's lives in some way, whereas using the remote is like playing a slot machine. It's cool to hear you identify with Maddie, I hope you like where her arc takes her!

BamaganBamagan10 months agoAuthor

@SouperKev777 Thanks, glad to hear it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very much enjoying this series! I have to agree that I wish the chapters were a bit longer but that’s just my selfish enjoyment of your work! I am excited to see what Leila’s second stage looks like!

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander10 months ago

@Bamagan what gets me I feel is that I have Maddie's fetish big time. So when she uses that device it does the same to me as it does to her. Having MC as her fetish, it totally brings everything together. I also have had so many offshoot ideas about what I would do with this device. OMFG it is just right in my fetish. I am so hooked.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
Custom Girls Alice Ch. 01 Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 01 A lesbian loses her cherry to her mind-controlled mother.in Mind Control
More Stories