A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 07

Story Info
The petplay intensifies, and so does Maddie's relationship.
2.4k words
12.7k
13
6

Part 7 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
343 Followers

7. Back on the Gold Standard

Monday Evening

Allison was barely paying attention to the movie, as her fantasies of watching her mother crawling around naked and collared were much more entertaining. Earlier that day Allie had gotten the idea that she could blackmail Jenny by promising not to reveal her pet play fetish to Madelyn or Grandma Berman or anyone else, in exchange for turning a blind eye to Allison's efforts to become a sexy streaming star. Her resolve wavered and broke as soon as she and her mother looked at each other at breakfast, both blushing uncontrollably and signaling, unmistakably, that Jenny's exploits had not gone unnoticed. As much as Allison burned to start pursuing her camgirl ambitions, she just couldn't bring herself to resort to blackmail against someone she loved. There had to be another way, and Allie was sure she'd discover it if she kept thinking. Sure enough, just before the movie started, she had a 'Eureka' moment. Now she just had to wait for the right time to act on her plan.

Maddie, who also seemed very distracted, got a message alert on her phone, followed rapidly by several others every few seconds. Looking slightly concerned, Jenny asked her elder daughter, "Is everything okay?"

Briefly looking up from her phone Madelyn replied, "Oh, uh, yeah, nothing serious. Just my boss asking if I can come in early tomorrow to help with inventory and prep stuff. She's getting a little frantic, seems like no one else has been available. I told her I could help out. I should probably call it a night, though, I'll need to leave here pretty early. I'll just grab myself a snack and head up to bed!"

Madelyn promptly jumped up and scurried into the kitchen, unaware of the surprised and confused looks cast her way by her family. She seemed inexplicably excited about getting called into work early, thought Allison, although Maddie being asleep would be a boon to Allie's plans for their mother. From the sound of things Madelyn rummaged around in the fridge for a few moments before popping her head back into the living room to say, "Goodnight!" and hurrying off upstairs.

--

Madelyn had actually gotten a series of texts from Leila:

Hey, can I come over to your place tomorrow morning?

Just to talk, I promise!

I mean, unless you want to do other stuff.

Other stuff with me, I mean. I do!

I mean, if you want to do stuff I want to do stuff with you, too!

But we can just talk if you don't!

Maddie couldn't help smiling a little, which she tried to suppress after coming up with her cover story about work on the fly. She got a pleasant tingle in her lady parts at the thought that Leila was clearly horny for her but trying very awkwardly to play things cool. It was adorable, frankly, and it gave her a kind of buoyant feeling as well. Quickly messaging her back Madelyn assured her that she was welcome to come over and they could talk and do other stuff as well. After agreeing to a meeting time Leila asked if Madelyn just wanted to talk, to which she replied, "We'll play things by ear," followed by a rabbit emoji, a wink, and a kiss. Leila simply responded by sending a smiling face with hearts for eyes.

Now Madelyn was rushing upstairs clenching a carrot in her hand. She was so turned on she couldn't stand it and felt the need for something more than her fingers. The carrot may have been a somewhat cliched choice of emergency dildo, especially considering Leila's transformation, but it made her think of her girlfriend. Maddie grabbed the soiled comforter from the closet and threw it over the bed, hoping to not have to change the sheets again.

She quickly stripped down and arranged herself in her favorite masturbation pose with her ass in the air. Maddie was so wet and ready that the carrot slid in more than halfway on the first push. Madelyn gave herself several strong, quick thrusts until the root was almost entirely inside her. Grabbing up her phone again she took a selfie, showing part of her face pushed into her pillow, a dangling breast, and her raised ass, with an arm disappearing between her legs. She released the carrot long enough to caption the picture 'thinking of you' before sending it to Leila, then began fucking herself in earnest.

A few minutes later she received a picture message from Leila, who was topless, her large bronze breasts and very erect dark brown nipples thrust up by an arm beneath them. Leila's face was mostly out of the frame, but Madelyn could make out her flushed cheeks and slightly open mouth, as if she were panting in lust and probably embarrassment as she took the naughty selfie. Maddie groaned, ramming her carrot in and out of her twat even more forcefully. Shakily, she typed out another message to Leila, 'cumming for you,' trying to edge while she waited for a response.

Leila replied with another picture. Captioned as 'me too,' it showed Leila sitting naked in her bathtub with her legs stretched out toward her head, although that was still not in frame. The pose did show her magnificent breasts again, squeezed together between the arm holding her phone and the other, which was spreading apart her glistening pussy lips, whose moisture had visibly leaked down to coat Leila's puckered anus. Madelyn began convulsing in the throes of a strong orgasm, which forced the carrot halfway out of her snatch. She was squirting again but the stream was obstructed by the vegetable, so much of the liquid ended up running down Madelyn's torso and legs.

Maddie slumped back to the bed slowly, becoming suddenly very tired. She sent Leila a final picture of her very satisfied face licking moisture from her fingers, captioned 'so good but so sleepy.' Leila quickly responded, this time showing her face, looking very flushed, disheveled, happy, and tired. She, too, was sucking on one of her fingers while showing another that was covered with her sex juices; it was captioned, 'Me too, sleep tight.' Smiling, Madelyn set an alarm for six and promptly passed out naked.

Monday Night

Allison waited impatiently for Jenny to finish her shower and other nightly rituals after the movie ended. She had crept up to Madelyn's door while their mother bathed and heard deep, even breathing and slight snoring, so it was pretty likely her sister was down for the count, and she was usually a fairly heavy sleeper. Allie finally heard Jenny climbing into bed and decided it was time to act on her new plan. Rapping gently on her mother's door, she was invited to enter. Jenny was sitting up in bed wearing one of her normal bedtime chemises, this one a pale peach color, and holding a book. "What it is, Allie?" she asked, noticing that her daughter was wearing a very thin and short shift that left her long nipples very noticeable; it didn't even hang low enough to conceal the fact that Allison had neglected to wear panties, as a hint of her lower lips were visible in the dim light from the bedside lamp.

Allie didn't respond verbally; she instead produced a bowl full of liquid from behind her back. She turned to place it on the floor next to the dresser, giving Jenny a side view of her naked ass in the process, then locked eyes with her mother. Jenny blushed furiously but seemed unable to look away. Allison pointed forcefully at the container, still not saying anything and holding her mother's gaze. Jenny finally surrendered and looked at the bowl, which Allison had filled with milk, and swallowed nervously in response. Jenny looked up at her daughter again with an unreadable expression; it seemed to be a mix of fear, humiliation, and lust. Allison gestured at the floor again and finally spoke, saying "Down!" with authority. Slowly, Jenny set aside her book and pushed away her covers. Still looking into her daughter's eyes, she sank to her knees next to the bed, trembling.

Allie smiled and said, "Good kitty!" which sent a rush of pleasure through Jenny unlike any she had experienced. She felt herself getting wet and her breathing became much deeper. "Drink your milk, kitty!" said Allison, gleefully. Jenny crawled over to the bowl and lowered her head as if on autopilot. It seemed like her brain had mostly just turned off, either unwilling or unable to process what was happening.

As Jenny began to drink the warm milk, Allie leaned down and stroked her mother's hair, causing Jenny to make a purring sound. Allie let her hand continue down her mother's back until she reached the bottom of the chemise, which had ridden up slightly from crawling around. She scratched gently at her mother's skin, feeling her shiver in response. As Allison's hand continued lower and moved onto Jenny's panty-clad ass, the older woman suddenly froze as if unsure. Allison cooed and said, "Who's a thirsty kitty? Drink up, sweetie!" Hesitantly, Jenny resumed lapping at the bowl of liquid, much more tense than before.

Allison then slipped her fingers under her mother's panties and directly into her moist, inviting hole, causing Jenny to moan with a mix of lust and denial. "No..." she whimpered, but felt herself pushing back against the fingers to make them go deeper.

"Yes, that's a very thirsty pussy we have here," said Allison triumphantly. As Jenny continued to hump against her daughter's fingers Allie leaned down and said, "Don't be ashamed, mommy-cat. It's really exciting to see this side of you."

Jenny mewled in response; she did feel ashamed, very much so, but knowing her daughter was turned on too made her humiliation a little easier to bear, somehow.

"I want to make a deal with you, mommy-cat. I've got my own needs and urges that I want to explore, and I'd rather not have to sit through an interrogation or any passive-aggressive nonsense about how good girls are supposed to act when you find out what my kinks are. So, if you'll agree to mind your business about the rest of my sex life, I'll help you indulge your kinks."

Jenny mewled and panted, turning to look at her daughter through hooded eyes, not believing what she was hearing. "Doesn't that sound fair?" Allie asked, licking her mother's ear and then kissing her full on the lips, making Jenny moan. "If your answer is yes, just keep bouncing on my fingers until you cum!" Jenny wasn't sure that was fair, she didn't seem to be able to control herself right now, and it wasn't long before she felt herself clench with a powerful orgasm. She let out a whining growl, sounding thoroughly animalistic, but Allie just hugged her and stroked her head as Jenny rode out the strongest cum she could remember having.

Exhausted, Jenny watched as her daughter licked her fingers, humming appreciatively at the taste of her mother's essence. She opened her mouth and tried to form a question, but Allison booped her on the nose and said, "Kitties don't talk! We've got ourselves a deal. Now, let's get you back into bed, mommy-cat." Jenny struggled to her feet with her daughter's assistance and collapsed onto the bed. She felt herself being covered by a blanket but was asleep within moments.

Tuesday Morning

Madelyn awoke to her alarm in the dim light of early morning. She was a little groggy but felt refreshed after her masturbation the night before. She wrinkled her nose at the smell coming from the comforter; it desperately needed a wash, maybe a good burning or burial. Blushing slightly, Madelyn reached down to remove the carrot from her snatch, in which it was still half buried. Setting it aside she picked up the remote to check the power level, which at 52% should be just enough to zap her mother.

Blinking, Madelyn realized that she hadn't checked to see if she or her sister were on a cooldown timer again, which she was promptly able to confirm. It looked like using the remote twice on the same subject meant a longer cooldown, as Madelyn was currently at about 81 hours and Allie at 85. So it looked like it would be Friday before she could see what else the remote could do to either of them. That still left Leila, who should be ready again by this afternoon, although they weren't working together today so she might not get the chance to zap her, which made Madelyn frown. She brightened back up when she remembered that her roommate Cassie was due back that evening; she'd be a great target, very easy to observe and pretty easy on the eyes, too, as her newfound interest in women suddenly made her appreciate.

Maddie gave herself a very rushed rinse in the shower, dressed quickly, and packed up her things, including the carrot and comforter, as she didn't want to leave them lying around to be discovered. Just before she left her room she locked on to her mother and got another iteration of 'DIVERSIFY' or 'INTENSIFY.' Wanting to confirm her suspicions about the effects of the latter Madelyn promptly pushed the red button and read the messages displayed. First there was a reminder, 'FELINE PETPLAY,' followed by the meaty stuff:

The target will begin dressing and acting in ways that align with their petplay at all times. The general public will mostly ignore this proclivity, but the target will be intuitively aware when they encounter other people with a similar fetish and find it easy to develop such friendships.

Madelyn felt her core heating up again as she imagined what this would mean for her mother's behavior and whether or not Allison would be considered 'the general public,' or how her sister might react to their mom suddenly crawling around naked and licking her arms or legs. Maddie had to quash a strong desire to start fingering herself again, but knowing she would be rendezvousing with Leila very soon gave her the resolve to forbear. As she left the house Madelyn lamented that between work and her summer classes she wouldn't likely be able to come back until Thursday evening to check on her mother's and sister's progress. "Well, perhaps that won't be necessary," she thought, "Especially if things really take off."

Madelyn Berman: Mind Control fetish; Sexual Reorientation (Lesbian)

Allison Berman: Sex Worker; Sex Trader

Jennifer Berman: Kitty Petplay Fetish (Stage 2)

Leila Behzadi: Bunny Girl (Stage 1)

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@Sweetlittlefreak7 Thank you! I guess after all the comments about the length I can assume I have succeeded at the old adage of 'always leave them wanting more!'

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@AlexiaAlexander Yes, the real world is often disappointing; part of the reason we have stories to escape in, I suppose! As for Discord, I'm sorry, but this is about as close as I get to social media these days. And the name of that one just seems ominous! Maybe if they'd name it Accord, instead, or Rapport or something like that, if Honda objected. Sorry for the rambling! Thanks for reading!

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@ElectricBadger Thank you! Glad you're enjoying them!

Sweetlittlefreak7Sweetlittlefreak79 months ago

Just wish these were longer!!! Love how this story is progressing though. :)

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander9 months ago

I wish the real world could accept fetishes as easily as the device does in this one. Imagining myself as Jenny has me wanting to be more my Kitty-self. I am a bit distracted right now. Hey if you are on Discord, look me up. Would love to chat. alexiarose

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
The Battered Lamp Ch. 01 A young man awakens a sexy genie who changes his life!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Custom Girls Alice Ch. 01 Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.in Mind Control
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
Master PC - Heritage My try at the Master PC franchise.in Mind Control
More Stories