A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 16

Story Info
Maddie outwits Tina but forgives her trespasses.
3k words
7.7k
9
10

Part 16 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
333 Followers

16. Waiting Tables, Then Turning Them

Friday Afternoon

Cassie was up and gone before Maddie got up Friday morning, presumably on her way to a nude softball practice; Madelyn was kicking herself for not waking up to see her off, but she consoled herself that there would be plenty of future opportunities to witness her walking outside totally naked. Leila had responded to a text asking about how her Thursday night at work went, saying simply that it wasn't as bad as she'd feared. That was unusually terse for the bunny girl, which made Maddie suspect that there was another shoe waiting to fall. She spent the morning cleaning the couch and otherwise tidying up before heading to the restaurant in the early afternoon. She still hadn't confirmed that Leila was reacting to the reduced clothing trait and was getting wet thinking about watching her girlfriend's ass bounce around at work while everyone else mostly thought it was unremarkable.

Maddie arrived just after Leila, apparently; the bunny girl was standing facing a locker as Madelyn approached her, eyes glued to the gloriously exposed bronze curves of her ample ass and meaty thighs, beautifully set off by the fluffy sable tail jutting out from just above her dimpled derriere. Leila's butt was jiggling slightly as she put away her things. She turned to look as Maddie opened the adjacent locker to put away her things, giving the brunette a weak and nervous smile of greeting. Before Maddie could ask Leila any questions Tina walked over to remind them both that they would be staying late that night. "And try to keep things professional until you leave, understood?" their boss concluded sternly.

Maddie kept her irritation off her face as she agreed to the terms. Leila gave her a peck on the cheek before she went to the washroom to change into her work blouse and Maddie noticed that Tina's eyes were following the bunny girl slyly. Squinting, Maddie decided to check Tina's other attributes with the remote, thinking it might help her figure out what was going on or how to turn the situation around. Tina's cooldown timer had just over an hour left but Maddie still wasn't sure zapping her would be beneficial. Tina was identified as a switch, like Maddie herself, but the woman had the lowest F/M ratings she had yet encountered, at F20/M25. Frowning, Maddie pondered this new information. Possibly Tina had always had a low sex drive, or it might be a byproduct of her sexual identity being redefined by breastfeeding. It wasn't until Leila emerged from the washroom that everything clicked into place for Maddie.

The bunny girl stood still, blushing furiously, as Maddie gawped at her exposure; the garment served to emphasize her nudity, drawing more attention to her nakedness than actually just being naked would. Everyone else in the room was aware of the nearly bare state of their co-worker, but to them it was like seeing a sexy person at the beach or pool: it was permissible to give her an admiring glance or two but it was a normal public setting and they had jobs to do. Maddie had picked her jaw up off the floor long enough to look around and see everyone else going about their business except for Tina, who had a victorious and predatory gleam in her eyes. Rage filled Madelyn as she deduced what the new dress code must really be about. As Leila returned to hang up her clothes Maddie leaned in as if to give her a kiss on the cheek but whispered, "Try not to get too embarrassed, love, you look beautiful and very sexy. And I know just how to put Tina in her place for doing this to you."

Friday Night

Leila found herself gradually getting used to her exposure. Most of the staff treated her about the same as before, and only a few customers made lewd innuendos about her body, not really many more than usual for a Friday night, when a lot of people were ordering booze with their meals. Her tips had been especially generous that night, almost certainly related to the views people were getting, which made her feel kind of cheap and slutty despite the fact that it wasn't her choice to dress this way. Last but not least, Maddie was clearly boiling with lust watching Leila hopping and jiggling around the room, which in turn was getting the bunny girl rather hot and bothered. Madelyn seemed to be getting a better handle on thinking through her arousal, though, as she was not bumbling around nearly as much as before. Leila was pretty turned on, too, but her fear and lingering shame made her so focused on trying to act like everything was normal that she found herself carrying out her duties almost flawlessly.

Eventually, the work night was over and the staff busied themselves with cleaning up and closing. Leila was unsure what she and Maddie would actually be expected to do after hours, considering that it looked to her like everything was already pretty tidy. Perhaps Tina wanted them to go through receipts or some other tedious paperwork for her? That thought actually gave the bunny girl a bit of a lift, as it would be fairly similar to what she was going to school to learn.

As the last staff member aside from the two girlfriends left, Tina came out of her office with three mugs of coffee. "Here, we might be here for a few hours, this should help keep your energy up." Leila accepted her drink, frowning to discover that it apparently had cream and sugar; she preferred her coffee black. To be polite, though, she took a sip and tried not to wince at the undesired sweetness.

Madelyn, however, was looking at Tina with a hard expression. "Are you so desperate to get someone to drink your breastmilk that you would resort to blackmail and spiking coffee?"

Leila choked on her drink upon hearing that and quickly looked at Tina, whose face had gone deathly pale in response. The bunny girl looked at her mug doubtfully, thinking there was no way that Maddie's words could be true; the whole idea was preposterous. Tina's mouth opened and closed wordlessly; she didn't realize it but her trapped expression was very similar to the one Leila had worn previously.

"Let me guess," continued Madelyn, "The next step in your master plan was to bully us into sucking your tits tonight, right? You figured, what, we're gay enough to fuck each and horny enough to do it at work, so if you forced Leila prance around nearly naked all night to get me horny I'd be putty in your hands?"

Tina's silent tears and terrified expression were answer enough for Leila to see that Maddie had at least hit close to the mark. The bunny girl gasped and she felt angry and humiliated about how easily she'd been manipulated. She was about to start yelling at Tina when Maddie gave her a small smile and held up her hand to forestall the tirade.

"Tina, look, I don't think you're a bad person, okay? I know what it's like to get so horny sometimes you do things you regret. As you are obviously aware," she added ruefully, gesturing to the washroom. "I'm just saying, I don't blame you for trying to find an outlet for your kinks, but I'm not willing to play power games with you, and I'm for damn sure not going to let you play them with my subbie girlfriend." Maddie punctuated that remark with a firm slap to Leila's ass, which caused the bunny girl to jump and yelp, flushing with both shame and arousal. Maddie gently started stroking Leila's tail, causing her to squeak and one of her feet to twitch.

Maddie then surprised both of the other women by taking a gulp of the milk-infused coffee and said, "Your plan to get me super-fucking horny by displaying my girl all night worked perfectly, though. I figure that's worth something. Here's the deal: you'll overlook our earlier indiscretion and promise never to try a similar stunt again, with us or any other employees, and we'll agree to forgive the attempted blackmail and promise never to fuck each other at work again."

Tina was on the point of agreeing to the terms, but with a twinkle in her eye Maddie decided to sweeten the deal. "Oh, one other item: we'll go ahead and indulge you by sucking your tits dry tonight, as a one-time thing. I figure it'll help you empathize with us," she said, winking.

Both Tina and Leila gasped; Leila was already flushed with arousal but it was astonishing how quickly Tina went from deathly pale to brightly pink at those words. "Yes, please, I agree," said their boss in a weak voice.

Leila was horny but unsure about this. Maddie leaned in and nibbled on her ear, a sure-fire way to stoke the fires of her arousal, whispering, "Don't be afraid, babe, it'll be sexy and we can go back to my apartment afterwards and fuck all night if we want to; Cassie messaged me earlier to say she's sleeping over with a friend." Leila whimpered and nodded, willing to engage in the deviant act to please her girlfriend, to say nothing of slaking her own lust. Maddie grinned and looked over at Tina, standing passively, and said, "The sooner those tits are out the sooner you get them sucked."

Tina hurriedly removed her blouse and bra, hesitantly looking around and asking, "Where...?"

~~

Maddie directed all three women to an old sofa against one wall of the break area and seated Tina in the middle. She gently moved Leila's head to one of the swollen, dark red nipples on Tina's breasts, which was already leaking milk. The bunny girl looked up at her girlfriend, seeking one last affirmation; Maddie smiled and said, "Go ahead. Give it a lick and kiss and a suck." Leila followed the command, causing Tina to moan and move a hand to the back of the girl's head; Tina didn't apply any real pressure, just gently held the bunny's head to her breast. Maddie sat down on the other side and latched on to the other nipple, sucking rather forcefully straight away. Tina moaned more loudly and grasped Maddie's head with her other hand, her head leaning back on the sofa in ecstasy.

Maddie and Leila made eye contact and smiled at each other as they nursed. Leila reached over to run her hand up Maddie's leg, prompting her girlfriend to return the affection. Feeling naughty, Maddie started moving Tina's skirt higher on her legs, causing Leila's eyes to widen but provoking no response from their blissed-out boss. Exposing the gusset of Tina's panties and seeing the small wet stain there, Maddie gently grasped Leila's hand and put it directly on the woman's panty-covered slit. Tina gasped and briefly raised her head, choking out, "Yes, please!" before dropping back and moaning.

Hesitantly, Leila started moving her fingers, and when Maddie joined in with the pussy stroking the bunny girl got bolder, finally reaching under the wet cloth to slide a finger into her boss' slick depths. Maddie followed her example and they quickly found an alternating rhythm to both their fingering and sucking: one girl would suck a jet of milk and plunge in a finger while the other withdrew her finger and relaxed the pressure from her mouth. They kept the pace slow until they felt Tina's breasts running dry, then sped up, finally bringing their boss to a shuddering orgasm that made her pussy leak almost as much as her breasts had. "Oh my god, that was the best thing ever!" groaned the blonde woman, cupping her saliva-soaked breasts with her hands as the two girls released her nipples.

"I'm glad you enjoyed," said Maddie, "And since we agreed that Leila and I wouldn't fuck each other at work anymore, I need to take her home right now and ride her face until I cream!" Leila grinned eagerly as she leapt up to grab her things.

Tina pouted but made no protest, apparently content to stay seated for the time being. "Goodnight," she finally managed to say, but would not look at her erstwhile lovers. Maddie went to her own locker to grab her things and surreptitiously targeted the distracted blonde woman and quickly zapped her, getting another choice of diversify versus intensify. Deciding she liked where things were going well enough at this point, Madelyn chose to push the red button to advance Tina's lactation fetish to a new stage, which was called 'MILK MADE.' Confused by the spelling, she toggled the explanation, which read:

The target's breastmilk will become a potent aphrodisiac and health elixir, especially when suckled directly, and it will increase sexual attraction between the target and anyone who breastfeeds from them. The general public will mostly ignore any public breastfeeding involving the target unless it is otherwise situationally problematic in some way, i.e., while working.

Maddie felt a sudden surge in her already demanding arousal and heard a gasp from Leila, who immediately grabbed her girlfriend and gave her the wettest, neediest tongue kiss Maddie could ever remember getting. Maddie almost dropped the remote in her haste to grab the bunny girl's enticing ass as she returned the kiss. When they came up for air Leila said, "We need to leave! We need to fuck! Like, right away! Or as soon as possible! God, I'm leaking through this ridiculous thing! Ugh, fuck, come on! No time to lose!" Grabbing her things with one hand and Maddie's arm with the other, without even bothering to cover up her see-through body suit, the bunny girl rushed outside, leaving Madelyn barely able to grab her own bag as she followed the urgent tugging.

Early Saturday Morning

Leila had never felt that horny before. She supposed it must have been something about the naughtiness of fingering her boss while drinking her milk alongside her girlfriend. It was such a bizarre situation that it staggered her to think about it. She had gotten so turned on that as soon as they reached the relative privacy of Maddie's car the two lovers had resumed making out, this time fingering each to a nice quick cum in the meanwhile. That had proved wholly inadequate in terms of quenching their lust, so after a rushed drive back to Maddie's apartment they found themselves in a sixty-nine on the recently cleaned couch, soiling it once more with a their girlcum. Leila had fallen off the couch during her orgasm, which prompted Maddie to pounce on her and finger the bunny girl to another climax before following up on her plans to ride her girlfriend's face until she nearly drowned her with another squirt.

Their subsequent shower had also featured sex, albeit more laid back, as they slowly rebuilt their arousal while cleaning and caressing each other. It was well after midnight before they even climbed into Maddie's bed, where they went down on each other again, this time sequentially instead of simultaneously. Finally feeling sated they dozed off until an urgent need to pee woke Leila in the middle of the night. Not wanting to disturb Maddie's sleep, she crept out of the room and down the hall.

On her way back to bed she tripped over something on the floor, knocking it over. Leila quickly realized it was Maddie's purse and felt around for anything that had fallen out. She found what she thought was a phone but upon inspection looked more like some kind of antique electronic game. Its display read 'TARGET ACQUIRED.' Not understanding the context, Leila pushed the red button and saw the display change to 'DIVERSIFY,' followed by 'INTENSIFY.' Still not sure what was going on she hit the red button again. The screen now read, 'TRIGGERS,' and the red button was blinking. Pushing it a third time, the display started scrolling a message.

The target can be programmed with sexual triggers by saying 'target trigger trance.' The target may also install triggers in anyone they have recently had sex with by saying 'trigger trance.' In both cases, the trigger will require a condition, i.e., a word or gesture, and a response, i.e., a sex act. Triggers might be rejected for being too unsexual, too dangerous, too involuntary, etc., and most targets can have at most five triggers, with older ones being overwritten.

Leila was completely baffled. Then a dim idea came to her that this might be some kind of prop for an adult-oriented party game. Perhaps it was another new kink Maddie was hoping to introduce her to. "Well," Leila thought with satisfaction, "Everything she's led me to so far has been wonderful!" Looking down at the screen again she mumbled the quoted words, "Target trigger trance."

Leila was surprised to hear Maddie say, "Awaiting triggers," in a sleepy voice.

Smiling naughtily, she assumed that Maddie must have woken up when she left or when she stumbled back and realized that Leila had found the prop. That pretty much sealed the deal in favor of it being a new sex game as far as the bunny girl was concerned. Thinking for a moment, Leila said, "Okay... any time I say the word 'squirt,' you'll squirt your girlcum, okay?"

It felt very naughty and sexy to say something so dirty to her lover, but it was even hotter to hear her sleepy girlfriend mumble, "I'll squirt girlcum when you say 'squirt.'" Whimpering with need, Leila tossed the remote back in the bag and climbed up onto the bed to kiss Maddie, who soon woke up for real and was quite willing to engage in another bout of slow but passionate love-making.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 2); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 2); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2)

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Luckily for you, that's basically the first thing she does when she wakes up in chapter 18, which is submitted and awaiting approval. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m really excited to see Maddie’s second level ability! Especially once she finds out how to work it on others.

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@SouperKev777 Thank you! You won't have to wait too long, although the next chapter is another interlude with Cassie. Of course, even after her first time, Leila won't know that she has to be careful to only use the magic word in private...

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@Jkrolcz Thanks for the kind words! Thanks for defending Tina, too, I definitely saw her as kind of lost in her new fetish and pretty inexperienced with sex and relationships, leading to some poor choices. And yeah, her arc gets kind of wacky from here!

SouperKev777SouperKev7779 months ago

I really love this story it’s so awesome, I can hardly wait for Leila to say squirt!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Custom Girls Alice Ch. 01 Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Sex without Stress Naomi helps her professor test a new anti-anxiety collar.in Mind Control
More Stories