A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 17

Story Info
Cassie swears off clothes and likes it.
2.1k words
8.2k
8
4

Part 17 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers

17. An Extremely Casual Friday

Friday Morning

Cassie woke to her alarm chiming at seven in the morning. She stretched luxuriously, loving the feeling of the sheets on her bare skin, wondering how she had ever tolerated pajamas in the past. She had come to a decision last night, though, and vowed to herself that her days of being clothed were behind her. Spending most of Thursday feeling stifled and constricted by textiles had been the last straw, as it turned out, and from here on out people could just get used to looking at her skin or looking in some other direction.

Cassie's determination hit its first roadblock when she got to practice. Quite a few people had noticed her state of undress on her way to the softball field, and although their expressions ranged from excited to disgusted and everywhere in between, none of them had tried to denounce her or threaten her or otherwise coerce her into covering up. Buoyed by this, she was in high spirits when she got to the diamond, only to hear, "What the hell do you think you're doing, Ms. Ryan?" from her coach.

Turning to face the older woman, Cassie said innocently, "I'm sorry, Coach Lehman, I'm not sure what you mean."

The coach rolled her eyes and said loudly, "Look, if you want to prance around town naked that's your business, but if you expect to play ball you need to put on your cleats and your hat. And you should wear pants unless you don't mind tearing your skin up sliding into base or something."

Cassie frowned; the shoes and hat didn't bother her too much, but the pants thing sounded annoyingly sensible. She finally asked for a compromise: "Can I go ahead and practice nude and only wear the pants in games when I'm batting or on base?"

Coach Lehman rolled her eyes again and said, "Suit yourself, girl! Now get your cleats on and get in the pitching circle and start warming up. Oh, and you better dump on the sunscreen if you're planning to let your tits and ass hang out all morning."

Cassie turned away so Coach wouldn't see her smile, then bent down to get her supplies out. A couple of the other players wandered over to find out what was going on. "So, how come you're naked?" asked Shanice, one of the outfielders. She was trying to subtly check out Cassie's goods, but was mostly failing at the being subtle part.

Cassie shrugged as she bent down to lace up her cleats, giving her teammates a clear view of her pussy, gaping slightly open. "Because clothes suck and I'm living textile-free from now on, at least as much as I can."

The catcher, named Salalai, whistled in admiration, causing Cassie to smirk. "This is gonna take some getting used to! But it's a damn fine view!" Salalai made no effort to be subtle as she admired Cassie's curves, looking hungrily between the redhead's legs at the strawberry blonde curls decorating her mound.

Cassie smiled appreciatively at the attention, saying, "Thanks, Sally! Would you be a dear and help me put on my sunscreen?" She squirted some of the lotion into her hand and then proffered the bottle to Salalai. Cassie started on her arms and let her friend take care of massaging it into her tits for her, humming happily, while Sally was almost salivating.

"You two better knock it off and get on the field in a hurry, girls!" called Coach Lehman, sounding irritated.

Salalai quickly took a more business-like approach and called out, "Just one minute, coach!" Cassie pouted a little but figured there would be time to explore this interesting new wrinkle later.

Friday Afternoon

When Cassie entered her class after practice she encountered her second roadblock. The teacher, Professor Olin, scowled at her as she moved to her normal seat, finally barking, "Ms. Ryan!" before she had a chance to sit down.

Exasperated, she turned and asked, "Yes, sir?" while watching him look her up and down angrily.

Making eye contact again after a few moments, he said, "If you plan to attend my lectures in the buff, Ms. Ryan, you will at least place a towel on your chair before taking it. This is a public facility and you will respect basic nude etiquette regarding seating or you will stand in the back."

Cassandra blinked, as that was not what she had expected to hear. Nevertheless, she was pretty sweaty after her practice and it wasn't an unreasonable demand. Setting down her gym bag with her softball gear, she rummaged around until she found a towel to place on the chair. Looking back to Professor Olin with a raised eyebrow, he nodded curtly, seemingly mollified if not exactly happy.

When Dana and Miguel walked in a few minutes later they almost tripped at the sight of Cassie sitting there in her birthday suit. The two picked seats near the redhead, with Dana asking, "What are you doing?!" in a whispered voice as she sat down.

Cassie whispered back, "If you're asking why I'm naked, it's because I like it better this way, and no one's going to stop me."

Miguel then leaned in and said nervously, "I think I like it better this way, too!" Dana lightly slapped his arm while trying to look stern, but Cassie could see her friend struggling not to smile.

Class went by pretty normally except for one incident involving the guy who had tried to get an up-skirt shot on Wednesday. He was still trying to get a picture of the nude redhead but he was being so unsubtle that Professor Olin interrupted the lecture to threaten the young man, "If I see you playing with that phone in my class again, you'll fail the course. Understood?" That put a stop to the guy's amateur photography, although he kept sneaking peeks every few seconds and had to waddle awkwardly out of class when it ended.

Dana and Miguel hung out after class with Cassie to ask some more questions. "So, obviously you're not shy, but aren't you worried about getting arrested for public lewdness or something," asked Dana, blushing a little as she eyed her redheaded friend.

Cassie just shrugged and said, "Legally speaking, it takes more than just being naked to be considered lewd, at least around here. I suppose if I was standing around at night under a streetlight some cop might arrest me on suspicion of prostitution or something, but I doubt they could actually charge me."

Nodding her head, Dana wondered, "And people aren't harassing you or anything? Like that guy who was trying to take your picture?"

Cassie shrugged again and replied, "Not so much! At least, not so far. I haven't really gone very many places yet, now that I'm living clothes free." The redhead smirked a little and said, "If you two aren't busy, why don't we hit some shops and go somewhere for dinner? Just hang out for a while and see how the public copes with me in my all-together?" Dana and Miguel were quick to agree.

Friday Night

Cassie moaned as she sat on Dana's face, enjoying the feel of the other girl's tongue exploring her slick folds and the quiet sounds of lust she made as she tasted the redhead's juices. Dana's grip on Cassie's ass changed slightly as she cautiously maneuvered until she had a finger resting on the taller girl's anus. Cassandra moaned again and said, "Put in in!" before engulfing Miguel's cock in her mouth. The two lovers had been getting more and more turned on by hanging out in public with the nude Cassie, enjoying her bravado and sensuality, and had been very eager to follow the redhead's suggestion of going somewhere more private. Dana's roommates were out of town for the weekend, so the trio found themselves fooling around in her bed soon after Cassie's prompting.

Dana's grool-coated finger began to timidly enter Cassie's back door, gradually growing bolder as the redhead's reactions were clearly positive. Cassie sucked harder on the dick in her mouth and groped behind her to get fresh pussy juice from Dana's slit on her fingers. After a few plunging strokes in the shorter girl's quim Cassie moved her hand to Miguel's ass. He looked down at the redhead, uncertain, and as he made eye contact Cassie stuck her finger in his asshole and started massaging his prostate. Miguel yelped but almost immediately started spasming with a climax, shooting an especially large load in Cassandra's mouth. His peak triggered Cassie's own, and she released a small flood of liquid onto Dana's face, which was eagerly lapped up.

While Miguel panted, the two girls shimmied around until they were face to face and Cassie pushed a large part of Miguel's load into Dana's unsuspecting mouth. Her dark eyes widened at first but then went half-closed as she moaned through the kiss. Her extra-long tongue eagerly explored Cassie's mouth, seeking out every drop of her boyfriend's jizz she could find. They kept on kissing for several minutes, exploring each other's naughty bits with their hands, largely ignoring everything else in the world. Eventually, though, Cassandra decided it was time for a new game.

Cassie stood to her knees on the bed and proclaimed, "I think it's time to switch positions now."

Miguel gave her a weak smile and said, "I'll need a few more minutes to recover."

Cassie smirked as she grabbed the young man's ankles and pulled him until he was laying on his back, causing him to yelp again. The redhead knee-walked until she was straddling Miguel's head and said, "I was talking to you and Dana, silly!" As she lowered her fuzzy pussy to his face, Cassie looked around to the other girl and asked, "What are you waiting for? Plant your fanny on those pillows and let me get a taste of that furry little snatch of yours!" Dana hurried to comply, smiling broadly as she held her lower lips apart to expose her glistening pink depths to the dominant redhead. Cassie dove in, licking up her friend's tangy juices with joy while smearing her own juices all over the boyfriend's face.

Dana was already pretty excited, having been playing with her pussy as she licked Cassie's folds, so she was close to the edge before her friend even got started. Cassandra didn't want her popping off too quickly, though, not at least until Miguel's clumsy but sincere efforts started to pay off. Cassie slowed down a little, using gentle, teasing strokes instead, and disengaging to kiss Dana's thighs and nuzzle her bush from time to time. The shorter girl was panting and groaning and squirming, massaging her breasts forcefully, and attempting to thrust her hips into Cassie's face to increase the stimulation. Cassie had to hold the girl down firmly, pressing on her hips, to maintain control.

Miguel was finally starting to gain more confidence and skill, beginning to respond to Cassie's unspoken cues whenever he did something she especially enjoyed. He had mostly just been massaging the redhead's muscular butt with his otherwise idle hands, but now he was realizing that it could add to her pleasure if he was more deliberate, so he started timing his squeezes with what his mouth was doing, to positive effect. Apparently remembering his earlier orgasm, Miguel wetted a finger with Cassie's juices and hesitantly started exploring her asshole with it. Once he was sure there was no objection, he slid the digit slowly into the redhead's back door, causing her to groan in Dana's pussy.

Things began escalating quickly, as Cassie finally attacked Dana's cunt with all her skill, and inside a minute was being bathed in a small gush of the girl's juices. That helped bring Cassandra over the edge, and she humped Miguel's face and finger spasmodically, crying out in pleasure before toppling over onto her side. Dana immediately moved to cuddle her, while Miguel just looked stunned. Cassie rubbed her face against the shorter girl's, transferring some of Dana's pussy juices to her own cheeks and lips. They soon were kissing sensually, only stopping when they became aware of Miguel watching them and stroking his renewed erection.

Cassie smirked and said, "Hey, Dana? Let's have a contest. We'll flip a coin to see who goes first, and then take turns blowing your boyfriend for sixty seconds at a time, until he gets off. The winner gets his load!" Dana and Miguel both laughed and agreed, so Cassie started rummaging around in her purse for a coin, confident that whoever won, they'd be sharing the spoils.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 2); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 2); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2)

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@Terra_Lupis You'll get some of those wishes granted! More or less, anyway, but unfortunately not for a while yet. Thanks for reading!

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupis9 months ago

Would love to see Cassie nuture Miguel and Dana into the healthier lifestyle options that she noted about them before. Would also love to see this trio get involved in an orgy with Maddy and Leila. Would also love to see another gym rat to be included into the group.

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@Alexia Thanks! I hope people don't mind the increasing shifts in focus as the roster of characters expands.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander9 months ago

Still sexy. Still interesting.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Sex without Stress Naomi helps her professor test a new anti-anxiety collar.in Mind Control
Limits Lucy has her limits. How many can her brother shift?in Mind Control
The Midas Experiment - Ch. 01 Three college kids discover 3 powerful Apps. Chaos ensues!in Mind Control
More Stories