A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 15

Story Info
Maddie pets her mom; Tina manipulates Leila.
3k words
8.1k
13
6

Part 15 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers

15. Maddie Pets Her Mom

Thursday Mid-Day

Maddie was feeling pretty down as she drove to see her mom and sister at the house. She had slept poorly, and she and Leila had indeed not gone on their date; anxiety about the relationship and how they would have to deal with Tina was giving Maddie a sick, burning feeling in her stomach. Cassie had woken up seeming unusually perky and had eagerly asked about roommate's rendezvous, looking almost as disappointed as Maddie herself felt to hear that it had been cancelled. Cassie's dejection had not lasted long, though, and she was clearly almost bursting to tell her roommate something, but Madelyn simply couldn't bring herself to ask right then, doubting that she could convincingly act happy at the girl's news. She shut herself in her room until Cassie had to leave.

Madelyn had eventually decided to go to class just to get out of the apartment, although it was more of a consultation window than an actual class since attendance was not required. Most of the coursework was done at home or in the studio at the student's leisure, but there were usually a fair number of her classmates there to exchange ideas and critique each other's work or get advice and guidance from the professor. It had at least been a good distraction from her woes, and painting did tend to help Madelyn center herself emotionally, but everything she wound up working on that morning seemed grimmer and more desolate than her usual style.

Madelyn opened the door to the house and shouted her greetings; she heard her sister responding from the living room and was about to walk in when their mother crawled into the foyer and meowed in greeting. Madelyn stared at her, not quite able to form complete thoughts. Jenny was completely naked except for a pink and white collar and a pair of white gloves. She had braided her shoulder-length dark hair and tied it with a pink ribbon, possibly to better display the fuzzy pink and white cat ears on her headband. Her mother had apparently also used some kind of make-up to darken her nose and give herself whiskers, in addition to sporting very heavy eyeshadow. Madelyn was finally able to think that the whole effect made her mom look kind of like Bubbles.

Jenny had a very nervous expression on her face but rubbed up against Maddie's legs while mewling. As she did so, she exposed the fact that she was wearing a butt-plug tail, also pink with white fur, that seemed to have some kind of wire structure that kept it pointing up from her ass in a crooked curve. Maddie suddenly realized that she was unbelievably horny and could tell that her panties were well on their way to being soaked from the sudden flood of her lubricants.

"Hey Maddie, just a head's up, but when she's naked she's called Kitty! New house rule," called Allie from the other room.

Kitty looked up anxiously at her elder daughter; Maddie could see the vulnerability in her eyes and had a dim idea of how much this terrified her. Mind control fetish and her own responsibility for the situation aside, Madelyn didn't want to see her mom scared, so she gave her a tentative smile and stroked Kitty's hair. Kitty visibly sagged with relief and started purring, bumping Maddie's hips with her face. Madelyn walked into the living room with Kitty following only to discover another slightly jarring sight. Her younger sister was sprawled out on the couch wearing see-through lingerie and masturbating with a small silver vibrator, plucking at her extremely long nipples with her other hand.

A camera was set up on the coffee table, presumably recording the act, as Allie was staring into it while moaning, "Ooh, my cousin just walked in and saw me! Now she's standing there watching me fuck myself with a vibrator. She looks really turned on! Oh, I can't wait to feel her fingers and tongue inside me!" Allie closed her eyes and came loudly, jamming the vibrator far enough inside her pussy to completely muffle its buzzing. Maddie stood frozen and dumbfounded; part of her mind was telling her she shouldn't be surprised to see this after using the remote on her sister, but no amount of imagining could have prepared her for the reality.

Allie finally opened her eyes again and said, "That was lovely, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Can't wait for Saturday so you guys can meet my cousin! Kisses!" Allison leaned forward to shut off the camera and then collapsed back onto the couch with a sigh. "Hey, sis," she said, with complete equanimity. She patted the couch beside her and Kitty leapt up to snuggle, purring loudly.

"Hey..." Maddie responded hesitantly. "I can see there have been a few developments since I left."

"Yeah," agreed Allie, "If you want the short version: mom gets off on being treated like a kitty cat and I decided to be a camgirl to make money for college. And also because it gets me off."

"Well, I suppose that explanation at least fits with the evidence," Maddie remarked wryly. "But what was that stuff about your cousin?"

"Oh, right, sorry. There's another camgirl I know who lives not too far away. We look almost like twins, so we decided to do a lesbian shoot together, but we decided to pretend we're cousins instead of sisters. I mean, cousins can get married in a lot of places, so it seems less likely to trigger people, in case the idea of sister-sister sex is too extreme even for incest fetishists." Allie smirked and said, "But I guess it doesn't bother you much at all, huh, sis?"

Maddie blinked, totally baffled at that comment, but then looked down at where Allison was staring and saw that her cream-colored slacks were visibly discolored in the crotch from her copious secretions. She blushed and looked up but Allie seemed pleased. "Don't feel bad, sis, I think it runs in the family," she said, holding her panties to the side and telling Kitty, "Lick!" To Madelyn's amazement, Kitty dove in without hesitation, noisily licking and kissing her younger daughter's snatch while purring with obvious satisfaction. Maddie collapsed into an armchair, overwhelmed.

Wracking her brains, Maddie couldn't remember anything from the petplay description that would suggest it made the target excited about incest. She vaguely recalled that one of Allie's traits had mentioned an increase of libido and decrease of inhibitions, and something about it not being enough to overcome certain natural taboos the target felt. Well, the evidence suggested that whatever lines Allie had originally been unwilling to cross, incest wasn't one of them.

As Madelyn watched the incestuous lesbian petplay occurring in front of her, she found her hand moving to her pussy as if it were controlled by someone else. As had been the case so often recently, Maddie was overcome by her lust and the realization that she had made this happen, had twisted the brains of her mother and sister until they were performing incredibly kinky sex acts in front of her, completely shamelessly. She shucked off her pants and peeled off her panties while Allie watched through half-lidded eyes, cooing appreciatively at the sight of her elder sister's grool-matted bush and swollen sex.

Maddie plunged three fingers into her slit and started thrusting furiously while using her other hand to play with her clit. Her eyes bounced back and forth from her sister's face to her mother's ass and pussy, pointed more or less in her direction, and showing that Kitty was just as turned on as her daughters. Allie cried out in a climax and Maddie could hear louder slurping noises as Kitty licked up Allie's cum; the elder daughter leaned her head back as she pummeled her cunt even harder, getting closer and closer to her own peak. Suddenly there was a bump against her leg and Maddie looked down to see Kitty staring up at her daughter with a questioning look on her face, silently asking permission to join in. By way of answer, Madelyn grabbed Kitty's head with both hands and gently pulled her mother's face toward her gushing quim. Kitty began lapping up her daughter's grool joyfully, and it was less than a minute later that Maddie was forcefully spraying her mother's face with girlcum. Kitty looked astonished but not at all unhappy.

Maddie groaned and slumped in the chair, closing her legs tightly to protect her oversensitive sex. She felt like she was almost asleep as she watched her mother cleaning herself with her tongue like a cat. Allie got up and squeezed herself into the armchair at Maddie's side and leaned in to kiss her elder sister. Maddie didn't resist, and the kiss was far more sensual than sexual; the languid making out of two girls in post-coital bliss. Kitty tried to climb onto the chair to join her daughters but the extra weight and motion was too much for it, sending all three women toppling onto the floor with shrieks and laughter as it tipped over.

Thursday Afternoon

Leila had spent all day hiding in her dorm, dreading the idea of going to work and humiliating herself. Several times she had thought about calling Maddie and telling her the rest of the story concerning her new uniform requirements, apologizing in advance for getting them both fired for refusing. It definitely felt like coercion, if not outright blackmail, but Leila feared that complaining to someone higher up would at best wind up getting all three women sacked from their jobs. Besides, her boss wasn't asking Leila to do anything technically illegal; since the bunny girl was not legally required to wear any clothes under normal circumstances the uniform would not be considered indecent, no matter how indecent she would feel wearing it. With a sensation of being trapped, Leila finally forced herself out of bed and went to work.

Knowing what she was in for, Leila didn't bother wearing anything below the waist, which was fairly typical for her outside of formal occasions. It felt unusually consequential today, knowing what was in store. As soon as she arrived at the restaurant Tina crooked a finger at her to beckon her into the office. Once Leila was inside she stood by the desk, trembling, as Tina opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a package containing the mesh bodysuit. Handing it to the bunny girl Tina smiled slightly and asked, "Nervous?" Leila nodded mutely, unable to speak from her suddenly dry mouth. "Understandable," said the older woman. "Here, let me get you something else." She turned to a small cabinet behind her desk and rummaged around for a minute or so with some bottles before offering Leila a glass.

Confused, the bunny girl asked, "What's that?"

Tina replied, "It's a White Russian. Mostly vodka. I wouldn't ordinarily allow or encourage drinking at work, but you look like you need something to settle your nerves, and anyway I only used about half the normal amount of alcohol so this one's pretty weak."

Still trembling, Leila reached out for the glass and sniffed it. She had never had vodka before but the smell of some kind of alcohol was very plain to her, as well as an aroma of coffee and some kind of dairy product. Sipping it experimentally made her wince, but at Tina's encouraging look she forced herself to down the drink as quickly as she could, almost choking herself in the process. Gagging and sputtering, Leila turned as if to leave the office, but Tina asked, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Um, the bathroom," replied Leila meekly. "To change into my uniform..." she trailed off.

"No need to bother with that," said her boss briskly, "Just take off your shirt and bra right here."

~~

"H-here?" squeaked Leila, eyes wide and unbelieving.

"Yes, here. It's not like I won't be seeing your breasts after you put the uniform on, so not much point acting all modest about changing in front of me," Tina said sternly. She stared at the quivering bunny girl until Leila looked down, eyes watering, and started unbuttoning her heavy blouse, sniffling quietly. Tina sat down in her office chair to rub her crotch without it being obvious to her employee.

With a deep, shaky breath Leila finally removed her bra and stood completely nude in front of her boss, showing off every inch of her blushing bronze skin and her large, dark nipples, currently hard and crinkled with her shame. Mechanically, she tore open the packaging and struggled to get into her uniform, hopping on one leg and making her breasts bounce alluringly. The body suit had clearly been designed for someone with smaller breasts than the curvy bunny girl, which meant her tits were barely contained, pushed up and spilling out of both sides of the tapering straps designed to go over her shoulders. Her pussy fur looked strange compressed inside the suit but was fully contained, which was the ostensible purpose of making Leila wear the outfit in the first place.

Tina tried not to show her arousal at the sight of the shame-faced girl on display in her office, but between the view and the knowledge that Leila had just downed a drink made with Tina's breastmilk, she was hovering on the edge of a powerful orgasm. But there was still one part of her plan she had to execute before she allowed herself to indulge her lust. Doing her best to look kind and understanding, Tina said, "Oh, poor dear, you look so terrified! How about we try to ease you into the situation? For tonight, you can just ditch the bra and wear a normal work blouse over your uniform."

Leila sagged visibly in relief and a look of gratitude swept over her expressive face as she said, "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" while she grabbed up her blouse and quickly covered up her chest once more.

"Well, off you go then," said Tina, dismissing Leila, who skipped out of the office, giving her boss a very nice view of her large barely covered ass wobbling attractively, and her cute fluffy tail twitching inside the translucent material. As soon as the door shut Tina had her hands down her pants and quickly rubbed herself to a small but very satisfying climax at the memory of dominating the bunny girl and her conviction that Maddie would be so consumed by lust at seeing her girlfriend on display that she'd be easy to manipulate as well.

Thursday Night

It was almost nine o'clock when Maddie got back to her apartment. She and her mom and sister had spent all evening fooling around with each other, although it was nothing as intense as their initial bout of love-play: mostly a lot of kissing and stroking and lounging around naked, followed by a rather cramped shower together upstairs. Kitty had finally gotten dressed and started acting like Jenny again, which was something of a relief to Madelyn as it gave her the chance to confirm that her mother really was totally fine with everything that had happened. Madelyn had brought her family up to date on the fact that she had started dating a girl and promised to bring her around to meet them if it began to get serious. Thinking of Leila had made Madelyn abruptly feel guilty again. Masturbating in the same room at the same time as your roommate was perhaps not cheating, but letting your mom lick you to orgasm almost certainly was. Maddie figured she was going to be in for another night of restless sleep.

Madelyn checked the remote before heading up to her apartment. Her recent post-nut clarity notwithstanding, she couldn't resist giving Cassie another zap with the device, and her cooldown should have ended a couple of hours ago. The remote was fully charged, as expected, and probably had been so all day. Madelyn tried to make herself feel some amount of pride and accomplishment that she had at least resisted zapping any strangers or casual acquaintances despite carrying around the fully charged remote control for hours. It wasn't much, but it was something.

Cassie was in the bathroom getting ready for bed when Maddie walked in. She popped her head out long enough to say hello, somewhat garbled by the toothbrush and toothpaste in her mouth. Maddie targeted the redhead and triggered the device, which once again gave her a choice between diversifying and intensifying. Maddie decided she wanted to see where the nudity fetish would go next so she pressed the red button to intensify it. The remote soon displayed 'PERMANENT NUDIST.' Maddie smirked, having guessed that it would probably be something like that. The full notes on the condition followed.

The target will no longer wear any clothing except in cases of necessity, i.e., freezing temperatures. The general public will accept this and the target will face no legal repercussions for their nudity unless it becomes overtly sexual, although the target may still attract some amount of ill will or other unwanted attention from people strongly affected by their nudity.

Maddie got another tingle in her pussy thinking about Cassie going everywhere bare-ass naked. She wondered how that would apply to the redhead's softball and other uniforms. Maybe they'd just paint a number on her tits? Madelyn bit her lip to suppress a moan at the thought. And although winters down here did get fairly cold, there was a good chance Cassie could get by with just an overcoat if she wasn't going to be outside all day, so she could still probably let her tits hang out indoors year-round. Maddie gave her crotch a few rubs through her pants thinking of the possibilities, and lamenting the fact that they probably wouldn't be sharing any classes next year.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 2); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 2); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish)

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@thisdyder That is practically the name of the next chapter, which you may already have noticed by the time this comment goes up!

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@acornbased You're welcome, and thanks for reading!

thisdyderthisdyder9 months ago

I hope we get to see Maddie turn the tables on Tina

acornbasedacornbased9 months ago

thanks for the chapter

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

Yeah, most of their sexual inhibitions are washing away like sand castles in the tide. Just the way I like it! Glad you enjoyed it except for the brevity!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
Custom Girls Alice Ch. 01 Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.in Mind Control
Harry's App Ch. 01: Lockdown She becomes her son's lockdown whore.in Mind Control
More Stories