A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 18

Story Info
Maddie trances Leila and Allie, and she enjoys the results.
2.9k words
8.4k
8
4

Part 18 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers

18. Maddie Gives Allie a Couple of Rides

Saturday Morning

Maddie slowly drifted into consciousness and became aware of heat and coldness. The heat was coming from the curvy bunny girl she was currently spooning; she smiled and wiggled her hips a little, cooing softly as she felt Leila's fluffy tail rub against her sex, making a mental note to try fucking it someday, or at least tribbing on it. She then turned her attention to the coldness, which came from the damp sheets the two girls were laying upon. Maddie remembered Leila waking her up in the middle of the night, hungry for affection, and eventually climbing atop her girlfriend for some sixty-nine. She got a little tingle when she recalled Leila had begged for Maddie to squirt for her. She had been primed and ready, but the dirty talk and needy demand from her subbie bunny had been so unexpected and so hot that she found herself complying without thinking about it, letting loose with a jet of girlcum that made Leila squeal with excitement. The bunny girl had eagerly thrust her face in the spray, gasping and giggling as she tried to cover herself with her lover's essence.

Acting instinctively, Maddie rubbed her face against one of Leila's fluffy, dark-gray ears and whispered, "Trigger Trance!"

Leila mumbled, "Awaiting triggers," in a sleepy voice, which sent a rush of heat through Madelyn's body and made her bite her lip in arousal.

Grinning mischievously, Maddie said, "Any time you enter my apartment you'll get naked as soon as possible and stay that way until you're getting ready to leave," beginning to rub herself while Leila repeated the command. "Any time I tell you to 'twerk for me,' you'll try to stick your butt in my face or otherwise rub up against me and wiggle your ass to make your butt cheeks clap."

Maddie felt herself already near the edge of an orgasm upon hearing Leila mutter the words, "I'll make my butt cheeks clap." She whined with anticipation but kept her rubbing from getting too forceful, trying to avoid going over the edge while she gazed down at her entranced girlfriend. Feeling especially naughty, Madelyn finally thought of another command to give Leila, and found herself having a small squirting climax as the bunny girl repeated, "If you hand me something and say, 'hide this for me,' I'll put the object in my pussy until you ask for it back."

Maddie slid down the bed and gently rolled Leila onto her back, nestling herself between the thick, toned thighs. Under the covers the smell of sex was almost overpowering, but in her lust that only turned the brunette on even more. She rubbed her face against the soft fur that covered her girlfriend's womanhood, currently matted with their dried juices, and keenly breathed in their mingled scents. Maddie licked hungrily at Leila's slick folds, loving the spicy tartness of the bunny girl's juices. Leila woke up gasping but quickly realized what was happening and moaned, twining her fingers in her lover's chestnut tresses. The bunny girl soon started grinding herself on Maddie's face as one of her legs began thumping the mattress frantically, then let out a high-pitched squeak as she came convulsively. Madelyn backed off a bit but allowed Leila to hold her face to the bunny girl's sex while she recovered, giggling softly while thinking that her girlfriend had a 'hare trigger.'

Almost simultaneously, both their phones chimed with message alerts. Reluctantly disengaging from their love-play, Maddie checked hers to see a message from Allison, asking if Maddie would be willing to pick her up and let her hang out at Maddie's apartment for a few hours. Leila gasped and started typing rapidly, saying, "Oh my god, it's almost ten! We so overslept it's not even funny! My roommate was worried when I didn't come back last night and was still gone this morning, she said she was about to call the police! I don't think she's serious but god, how embarrassing would that be?" Leila's nose twitched adorably as she sniffed at her furry armpit and grimaced. "I desperately need a shower! Oh, damn! Where's the nearest bus stop? I need to go home and get cleaned up and ready for work and run some errands, but I don't know the schedule or stops from here!"

Maddie couldn't help but laugh softly as Leila got a little frantic and frazzled, trying to look up the bus schedule on her phone, and said, "Relax, girl! I can give you a ride back to your dorm, no worries! My sister actually just messaged me to ask for a lift, so it's not even out of my way to drop you off."

Leila's anxiety disappeared like a puff of smoke as she beamed at Maddie and leaned in for a kiss. "I just need to hop into the restroom for a second first, please!" The bunny girl quite literally hopped off the bed and skipped down the hall, with Maddie's appreciative eyes on her bouncing buttocks and twitching tail.

Maddie tossed on a clean pair of panties and a dress, forgoing a bra for the time being, and picked up the remote for another compulsive check. Leila still had just under another day to go on her cooldown timer. Maddie checked the power level, expecting to see 100% charge but frowned in confusion when the device displayed 59% instead. It had been almost twelve hours since she'd zapped Tina with a fully charged remote; even if it had inexplicably started recharging at only one point per hour it shouldn't be this low. Maddie got a cold feeling of anxiety. Had the remote accidentally been triggered sometime in the night? It probably wouldn't be too hard to accidentally target someone, but it seemed unlikely that the subsequent inputs of confirming and choosing could also happen without direct effort. Had Leila found the remote and used it on Maddie? Well, that would be easy enough to check.

Sure enough, Maddie saw that she was on a cooldown timer again, and her old one should have expired at almost the same time as Tina's yesterday. Furthermore, her current countdown was 185 hours or so, almost a full eight days. Assuming that the pattern of cooldown times held (two, four, and eight days respectively), it seemed that she was zapped at around three in morning. Maddie finally checked to see what trait she had been given. It wasn't until she read the description of the intensified mind control fetish that she grasped she had already started using it on Leila without even realizing anything was different or unusual. Her panties flooded at the thought, although the arousal didn't quite reach her brain this time, being overpowered by anxiety. Unless Maddie had been sleepwalking and zapped herself, it seemed likely that Leila had discovered the remote. But did she realize what it was or what it could do? It seemed very doubtful Leila could have pieced the truth together, and anyway she had been very affectionate that morning, so it didn't seem like she suspected anything was wrong.

Madelyn's musings were cut short as Leila bounced back into the room with her bag, which had been dropped in the living room last night, and proceeded to put on her bra and shirt in preparation for leaving. Maddie hastily hid the remote in her own bag as Leila said, "I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to make you cum this morning! It was really sweet of you to wake me up like that, and really hot! I promise I'll make it up to you really soon! Do you want to spend tonight together, too? I mean, it's totally okay if you need some space or have other plans after work! But if you want to hook up again after work I'd be totally willing to lick you all night! Well, not literally all night, I guess, since we'll get sleepy. But I could lick you until you want me to stop, anyway!"

Maddie laughed again and gave her girlfriend a hug as she reached down to squeeze the bunny's bare butt. "It's no problem, we'll find the time soon enough! Let's see how work goes, and I should check with Cassie to see what her plans are first, but I'm definitely interested in bringing you back here tonight. I love snuggling up to my hunny bunny all night!" Leila's nose wrinkled and twitched with mirth at the nickname and she gave Maddie a passionate kiss. Madelyn reluctantly broke it off and said, "We'd better hit the road, but we'll definitely pick this up later."

--

Maddie had just pulled up to the house and messaged Allison, but her sister was already coming out the door. Madelyn locked on with the remote as Allie jogged down the walkway. She saw that Allison's new trait was 'RECRUITER' and called up the details, but had only enough time to read the first few words before she needed to stow the device away again to keep her sister from seeing it.

The target will be able to influence subsidiary targets to join them in the sex trade, giving those targets the effects of one or both of the earlier stages of this identity. Any intimate relations may be affected, although the effects will generally fade gradually if the subsidiary target is not at least occasionally re-exposed.

Sliding into the passenger seat, Allie said "Thanks, sis!" as she leaned over to give Maddie a peck on the cheek.

Backing out of the driveway, Madelyn remarked on the absence of their mother's vehicle, asking, "So where did mom go? I thought she mentioned having a dinner party tonight and you were going to borrow her car to go meet someone?"

Allie sighed and confirmed, "That was the original plan, yes. We had a pretty lazy day yesterday, just lounging around the house and playing the kitty game a little, but she got an email from work in the afternoon, some kind of small emergency they needed her to deal with. So right now, she's out at some branch office of some kind of... I forget, maybe a subsidiary company? Affiliate? Whatever it is, she's going to be working there all day and head directly to her party afterwards." Pouting, she concluded, "So, no car for me today."

Maddie nodded and said, "So, I guess your friend is going to pick you up from my place?"

Allie shrugged and replied, "Maybe. Either that or I'll use a rideshare. She lives on the other side of the city from here, so I figured it'd be easier to find a ride from your place to her place than from all the way out here."

"That does make sense," Maddie agreed. "But you know I'm working tonight, right? I'd like to hang out with you some but I won't have very long once we get back before I'll need to leave again."

"Yeah, I know, that's a bummer," said Allie with a small pout, "But I think we should have enough time for me to get you off at least once before you need to get ready."

It took Maddie a moment to process that sentence. She knew that Allie was quite comfortable with incest at this point, although the sisters hadn't actually done anything to each other beyond some kissing and groping; most of the action the other night had been giving to or receiving from their mother. Guessing shrewdly, Maddie asked, "You're offering to get me off to pay for the ride, correct?"

Allie nodded in confirmation and said, "I figured I would go down on you, unless you'd rather I did something else. I've got a bunch of toys in my bag if you want me to fuck you with a dildo or something instead." With a wink, she added, "And I'm perfectly willing to haggle!" Maddie blushed and laughed, saying, "It's not a long drive, so head sounds about right."

The drive passed without much more conversation as Allie took the time to update her friend on the changes to their plans and respond to some other messages. When they arrived back at Maddie's apartment Cassie still wasn't home, but it wasn't quite noon yet so it seemed too early to start worrying. Thinking that made Madelyn aware of something else to worry about: how Allie might react to Cassie returning home completely naked. Probably there wouldn't be any issues, as the remote seemed perfectly able to alter people's perceptions, but it still gave Maddie some anxiety before she remembered the triggers. Turning to her sister, who had just seated herself on the couch, Madelyn said, "Trigger Trance."

Unfortunately, since Maddie and her sister had not actually had sex with each other, the phrase had no effect on Allie other than making her look confused. "Sorry?" she asked.

Maddie blushed, remembering the details she had read earlier that explained the failure, and scrambled for an excuse. "Uh, that's my safe word. Or safe phrase, I guess."

Allie burst out laughing in response. "You really think that's going to be important to know while I'm going down on you?" she giggled, her eyes watering with mirth.

Still blushing, Maddie stammered, "Well, you never know! I just thought that if we were... doing things together, you should be aware of it! I mean, yes, we're starting with you licking some pussy, but what if you like it so much you start to escalate and..." Allie had fallen on the floor at the mention of escalation, unable to talk for laughing so hard. Now slightly flushed from irritation as well, Maddie snorted, shimmied out of her panties, and threw herself down on the couch to expose her sex. "Start licking, bitch, or I'm going to charge interest!"

Struggling to gain control of herself, Allie crawled over to the couch and gave Maddie a mirthful look before kissing her thighs and stroking the short curls decorating her sister's mound. Madelyn was still pretty primed, however, and not in the mood for extensive foreplay, so she soon grabbed Allison's head and pulled it tightly to her snatch. Allie got the message and began licking and sucking with vigor, soon adding a finger to the mix. Maddie's eyes were closed and her head was thrown back, so at first she didn't notice her sister start filming their sex on her phone. Just as Allie's oral attentions brought her to the brink of her climax Madelyn looked down to see Allie's smiling eyes staring up at her, phone at the ready to capture Maddie's O-face. The thought of being recorded, of being put on display on her sister's camgirl site, brought Maddie to a shuddering, squirting peak. Allie scrambled to turn the phone around, hoping to get a decent shot of Maddie spraying girlcum all over her sister's face. She missed the first jet but captured the several that followed, humming happily as she was bathed in Madelyn's essence.

As the squirting finally subsided, Allie smirked at her sister and drily remarked, "You sure have wet cums."

Maddie nodded tiredly and said, "Trigger Trance," which worked as intended this time. 'First things first,' she thought, saying out loud, "When Cassie comes home, if you're still here, you'll find everything she does perfectly normal." As a fun little prank, Maddie decided to add, "Tasting my pussy will be a big turn-on for you; you'll be convinced it's the best pussy in the world."

Allie seemed to hesitate a little with the second trigger, which made Madelyn concerned that it was about to be rejected for some reason, but her sister finally repeated back, "When I taste your pussy I'll get very turned on and believe it's the best pussy in the world." Wondering if perhaps Allie might be resistant to triggers, since the remote did say something like 'five at most,' Maddie decided to end it there. Allie came out of her trance and immediately blushed with arousal, but for the time being Maddie had had enough, and she needed to get cleaned up and ready for work. Looking down at the wet sofa she grimaced and made a mental note to buy some kind of water-proof blanket or throw to cover it with.

Allie was sitting on the dry end of the couch fiddling with her phone, still red in the face, when Maddie got out of the shower and dressed for work. Madelyn took a moment to message Cassie a warning that Allie was going to be hanging out in the apartment for a few hours. She bent down to give her sister a sensual kiss, which was eagerly returned; Maddie could smell and taste her juices on Allie, which give her a pleasant tingle down below despite her generally sexed-out mood at the moment. She whispered into the younger sister's ear, "Send me a copy of that vid you took, will you? And keep it private for now, please. It kind of turns me on to think of you charging people to see it, but I'm not ready to be a porn star, okay?"

Allie gave her a naughty smile and agreed, saying, "It'll be just for the two of us for now. But for the record, I think you'd be a damn sexy porn star." The sisters shared another kiss before Maddie finally pulled herself away and headed off to work, idly fantasizing about people on the internet paying to masturbate while watching that video, not really noticing just how hot the idea was making her.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 2); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 2); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2)

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous! I certainly hope so! I at least had fun writing her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Allie as a recruiter is going to be fun to read

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@Alexia I dunno, Maddie's a bit of a hypnodomme now, that might be a little off-brand for you. ;) But thanks! And yeah, Allie is a bit like the remote herself, now, although it takes more than just casual interaction with her for the effect to spread.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander9 months ago

Maddie is becoming all things I wish I were. Love the twist of being around Allie making being a sex worker become reality.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Bimbofication of Emma Rose Ch. 01 Emma is dosed with a strange chemical.in Mind Control
The Unbound Genie Ch. 01 Jack Thompson accidentally acquires reality-bending powers.in Fetish
More Stories